main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Skywalker/Solos strike back: a planning thread. Auditions begin NOW! Come on in!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Darth_Fruitcake, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    DIE JANGO AND THE CLONETROOPERS!!!!!!!

REJECTS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hmmm, did anyone else notice that Jango and the Clonetroopers has the initals JC? ;) Just like certain boards that we all know and love . . . :)

Okay, sorry, that was random. I'm not sure what I think . . . Though I loved Mar's little, um, display . . .

3. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
  4. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I second: REJECTS FOREVER!

---

Didn't they write a song entitled:

'How come you can't love me cuz I'm your stalker?'

5. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    I wasn't told about Jango and the Clonetroopers in S/S.....

6. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    This is surprise. Jango and Clonetroopers. It could, uh, work. I'm with Em, I'm really not sure what to think, though I loved the 'Singing in the Rain' music, Mar provided.

Am [face_love]

7. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    After much deliberation when I was supposed to be listening in math class, I have decided that I do not like the idea of Jango and the Clonetroopers. There are only so many band jokes we can make, and one band can handle them all, especially one as busy as the Rejects?.

8. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    OK, whatever you guys say... :) It was just a spur-of-the-moment idea from Mely and me. ;)

9. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Lol, Mar, what a frightening thought: You and Mely having spur-of-the-moment thoughts like you said . . . *shivers*

10. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    LOL! Just imagine if they knew each other in real life!

11. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    *small voice* Mesa gettin' vewy, vewy scawed . . . Just think what would happen if we actually knew each other and were all in the same room at once. That much insanity in one place! We'd probably set something on fire . . . ;)

12. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    [face_devil] ::evil laughter:: [face_devil]

Anyways.

::runs through the posts list::

If I'm right, it's Mely's turn now, along with the introduction of John Travolta and the decision to join the contest. ;) When can we expect the post, Mely?

13. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Up!

Has anyone else noticed how slow the WR board is lately?

14. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Yeah, I've noticed...

So anyways, who's up next? Mely, right?

15. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yup, Mely. *glares at Mely* The same Mely who is currently obessed with the Phantom of the Opera and has nothing to say except "The PHAAAAAAAAAAAAANtom of the opera is there... inside my mind..." to anyone who tries to talk to her about S/S, and who lacks the motivation to write the next post . . .

*hugs Mely*

16. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, as most of you can see, it's been a while since S/S was updated. This is all my fault. However, I have a halfway decent explanation of all this.

I've been sick for several weeks now, and in the last few days it's gotten worse, with tremor and dizzy spells. I'm going to the doctor yet again in about an hour, and hopefully we'll be able to reach some conclusion about things soon.

But anyway, to make a long story short, I don't know when I'll have the energy to write for this again; it takes a lot out of me to write S/S style humor. Would someone be willing to take the next post in this round robin for me? If so, I'll tell you the general ideas that I have for it.

Thanks!
    Mel

17. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    I've already passed on the honor for 2 reasons, #1, I have the next post, and #2, I know jack squat about Johnny boy. Grease is the only movie I've seen him in. :)

Whoever steps up to the plate, decide soon! I can't keep the wrestling match going on forever!

And Mely, we love ya. Hope you get all better really, really soon!

18. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    I know nothing about him, either, or I would volunteer. Not to mention this being a crazy week! *hugs Mel*

19. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Hmmmm...well, I probably wouldn't do as well as Mely, but I'll volunteer for it...I'm not up again until post 8, and I've seen ol' Johnny in quite a few things. So Mel, if you want to send me your ideas... (and, umm...what's a Bulwer-Lytton award, anyway?) that would be great. And I really hope you feel better! :)

And Mara, I guess you can work on ending the wrestling match pretty soon... :D ;)

20. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, I'm going to give this one last shot while I'm at the doctor's office today. Hopefully it will take my mind off food. ;)

Qwi, if I don't get anything written, I'll give you the details. Thanks for the offer! I really appreciate it. :)

Mel

21. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    Gee... now I have to go come up with an ending...

This has all been spur of the moment improv :D

Go place your bets folks! :D [face_devil]

22. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    *sends Lando to bet on herself*

23. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    All right, Mel! Just let me know. ;) Ugh, the doctor's...do you have to get one of those six hour blood glucose tests? *makes face* I'd pass out if they tried to do one of those on me, now. I spent the other day in the ER and had to have my blood drawn twice, and they wouldn't let me have any food. Finally, after about five hours of waiting to see the doc, they had to give me orange juice 'cause my blood sugar was so low and I was going to pass out...*makes face* Freaked my poor husband out, because I'm incredibly phobic of needles--I start crying whenever they even mention wanting to stick me. [face_blush] Hehehe...I had to get my wisdom teeth yanked two weeks ago, and they said I cried through the entire operation about the needle they had had to stick into me because of the IV...but I was out on anesthesia, so I don't remember it at all...

Okay...shutting up now... [face_mischief]

24. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, ladies and gentlemen, I managed to write the next post! *peasants rejoicing*

You can all thank Mar for sending me a lovely SNL clip that got me in the mood for it, despite the fact that I was being attacked by vampires who wanted my blood. ;)

Anyway. I'll try to get this thing typed and posted by Thursday evening. Thanks for all the help, guys! :)

Mel

25. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    *hugs Mely* Those 15 minutes of downloading were worth it, huh? ;) [face_laugh]

I can't wait to see it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.