main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Skywalkers and Horns Little Secrets

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by benskywalker22, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker22

benskywalker22 Jedi Padawan

Feb 7, 2010
    Ben Skywalker sat on the couch with his wife Jysella by his side in the lounge area on Jade Shadow. They were watching their triplets who were now three going on four. Mace, Owen, and Mara Horn sat on the floor trying to build an astromech droid, which they started to build last year.

Right now the triplets and Jysella were staying with the Horns because the apartment was having some problems with the water dispensers. So Ben had been only able to see them on Sundays for the past six months. He had told everyone that he and Jysella had adopted the triplets the day they were born. But the truth was that Ben decided when they were born to give them their mother's last name instead of the Skywalker name, for their safety. He did not want them going through the same rough childhood that he had gone through at times. In public they called him Jedi Ben but in private it was dad.

"Hey dad I'm hungry." Mace said.

"Are you now Mace?" Ben said.
    "Well then you, Owen, and Mara go put those parts in my cabin and get washed up and I will see what we have to eat on Jade Shadow." Ben told them.

He just managed to get up and walk to the kitchenette, when he heard the comm. unit go off in the cockpit.

"I will get that." Mace said and then rushed to the cockpit.
    Ben yelled "Mace get back here."

Even though Ben knew that he was too late, and that Mace was all ready in the cockpit and just about to answer it.

Mace saw all the buttons, "Now which one" he said to himself. Then he hit a button on the dash. Then all of a sudden the autopilot switched off and Jade Shadow was in reverse. Then there was a loud crash from the kitchenette.
    "Wrong one" Mace said and then he hit another button, and activated the Ion Cannons.

"Ions Cannons armed." The voice over the cockpit said.

"I think that is definitely the wrong one." Mace said.

Then Ben, who was already on his way in the cockpit, came rushing in after he heard the warning for the ion cannons. Ben then hit the button to stop Jade Shadow from going in reverse and disarmed the ion cannons.

"Mace get out now!" Ben told his son.

"I was just trying to help, Dad."

"Go help your mother clean up."

Then Mace walked out of the cockpit, with the comm. unit still going off.

"Mace is in trouble mom." Owen said.

Ben finally answered the comm. unit.

He saw his father from behind a desk in his office.

"Hey Ben what took so long for you to answer?"

"Mace got into the cockpit and somehow managed to put Jade Shadow in reverse and then he also managed to active the ion cannons."

"He did what!" Luke yelled.

"Don't worry I fixed it." Ben told his father.

"What is going on dad?"

"I'm sorry that I have to disturb you today. I know that this is your day with the kids and Jysella, but we have a problem. Admiral Daala wants to start a Jedi Database and present it to the galaxy. Some of the senators think that this is a good idea. Ben I think the Jedi are going to be in some serious trouble. I need you back."

"I am getting that idea dad. I will be there as soon as I can. ?Then all of a sudden there was a very loud crash as if something fell.

"What was that?" Luke asked.

"Daddy" screamed Mara.

"Ben, get in here." Jysella yelled to her husband.

"Did someone just call you daddy?" Luke asked his son.

"Be there as soon as I can." Ben told him and then he switched off the comm.

Ben took a deep breath and ran out of the cockpit to see what had happened this time. Mara came rushing up to him with tears in her eyes big brown eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist. He bentdown and then he started to stroke her back to stop her from crying.

"What happened?" he asked Mara.

"Daddy, Mace went to take your toolbox down from the shelf and it fell on my head."

Ben then picked up Mara and sat her down on the couch. He went to the medical bay and got an ice pack and told her to hold that on her head. Then he walked over to his son who was holding his father's toolbox in his hands.

"Hi dad I got your toolbox down."

"I can see that, did you know that it hit your sister and didn't I tell you time and time aga

Delta1595 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.