main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE SLEEPY ISLE GAME! Winners: spacelady and Imperial_Hammer - look for sign-ups for next game

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Coruscant, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

"Yes, trapped, unfortunate for them. The body doesn't even need to look like Banks- just similarity in size. That's all. Everything will be covered as the body hangs, so..."

Mars surveyed the grisly scene for a suitably sized corpse. This was more difficult than he would think. For one thing, there was that awful stench...

2. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Christina Andrade

Christina wrinkled her nose as she walked along with Mars. This whole buisness it seemed was a rather ghastly one, and had she not had a particular stomach for the thing, she probably wouldn't have lasted as long as she did.

It was quite difficult trying not to breathe.

The woman peered over a mossy tree trunk to find the cold eyes of some brunette waife looking back at her.

"Oh Mars." she said. "The smell here is so horrible, like something out of a nightmare. Here is a brown haired no-name. Let us just take her and be done with it."

TAG: Coruscant

3. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

"Good lord..." Mars said slowly, staring at the corpse Christina had picked out like some outfit at a Fifth Avenue store, "That's superstar Melanie Vera!"

Nevertheless, he walked forward and reluctantly put his hands under the corpse's armpits, and signled with his head for Christina to lift the legs.

"Let's get to the pool area," Mars said, "I know a secret passage from the pool to the mansion's lower levels- we'll use that and avoid being seen."

TAG: Hammer

4. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Christina looked down at the corpse who Mars said was Melanie Vera.

"Hmmm. I suppose if she was prettied up a bit, she could be a supermodel. All that dirt and blood really take away from the appeal of anyone."

The woman inspected the corpse like it was an outfit at Saks. But Mars seemed convinced that this one would do the trick. He moved on over to the supermodles head and indicated her to move to the legs.... which Christina did, however begrudgedly.

So typical of Mars. He never had any tact, even when they were dating. He mentioned something about an underground passage by his pool...

"You just lead me over there darling." Christina said, grunting under the models weight. She was light, but then again, Christina wasn't exactly strong.

She hobbled behind Mars as they made their way back to the Mansion...

5. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

They carried the corpse through the jungle back to the ash-laden pool. Mars jumped in, accidentally sending Christina and the body in with him too.

"Alright, sorry..." Mars muttered, "The entrance is somewhere over on this end..."

Mars got behind the body and pushed it as he paddled along like a dog, Christina behind him.

"Good thing there's nobody here..."

6. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Just to let you guys know, I'm still here, but waiting for a good time to post IC again. ;) :p

7. SleepyIsleMurderer

SleepyIsleMurderer Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005

Victim: Jedimaster_Prowl : Donovan Brazil

Cause of death: 'Suicide' by wrist slitting with the shards of an empty bottle.

This death was brought to you by one of the living who will remain living for the next two rounds at least. All other death scenes sent in have earned the senders their safe round as well.

Updated Player List:

Male Characters

1. Coruscant : Mars Madding
    2. Rampani : Cameron Scofield
    3. BartSimpson-SithLord : Hiroto Lewis
    4. Jedi_Johnson : Kyle Halcyon = DEAD!
    5. Evil_King_Wiggins : Delith Wiggins = DEAD!
    6. EmpireForever : Dr. Isaac Wayne = DEAD!
    7. Darth-Horax : Rusty Persimmon = DEAD!
    8. Jedi_Satimber : J.P. Sheridan = DEAD!

9. Qui-Gon Zero : Lenny Nero
    10. Ewok15 : Erik Raymond = DEAD!
    11. Darth_Elu : Kaden Owens = DEAD!
    12. General_BlackLegion : Dr. Mark Livingston = DEAD!
    13. Saruman_the_Silver : Draco Vizzina = DEAD!
    14. Ylesly : Dominic Ferraro = DEAD!
    15. TypoCelchu : Igor Ruskanoff
    16. Jedimaster_Prowl : Donovan Brazil = DEAD!
    17. LordJoda-181 : Elian Rimsey = DEAD!
    18. Armenian_Jedi : Amare Richardson = DEAD!
    19. 1baldwookie : Harken Albright = DEAD!
    20. GrandAdmiralStrife : Nicholae Ducard
    21. Rogue9-Horn : Zeke Anderson
    22. Ben_Skywalker : Conan Barbarian = DEAD!
    23. RidingMyCarousel : [character name still needed] = DEAD!
    24. darth_nemesis : Erick Ritter = DEAD!

25. Trimaj : Miguel Calahan

Female Characters

1. spacelady : Natalie Banks
    2. PadawanEmily : Eva D'Ordeno
    3. Darth_Joesha : Raine Yubari = DEAD!
    4. tendra_217 : Gwen Turlington = DEAD!
    5. _princess_leia_ : Chelsea Dromma
    6. Imperial_Hammer : Christina Andrade
    7. Katana_Geldar : Xaria Stellar = DEAD!
    8. Tahiri_Rose : Miss Deirdrie Meanor = DEAD!
    9. moosemousse : Jennifer Pritchard
    10. Earwen_Lightrider : Aislynn Zerlina Nata
    11. JediCallista_1_6_e54 : Lyssa Rainelle = DEAD!

GAME CHALLENGE

WORK TOGETHER IN GROUPS OF THREE OR MORE TO SHOW SOME KIND OF TRUST BUILDING ACTIVITY.

8. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: Can someone find a way for me to get back into the game? I seem to have been forgotten. For those that don't know, I'm outside the kitchen.

Oh, and no one told me why we're in cencus. It's rather confusing.

IC:

Jenny struggles to regain her composure, and just manages to do so. She tries to stand and fails, so she slumps against a wall next to the kitchen door so she can't see inside.

She digs in her bag and pulls out a few things. She starts a coffee can going and puts it on the floor next to her. She then begins to remove her make up and brush hair hair before re-applying the make up. She sighs and sips her coffee.

When will all this end? she thinks to herself.

TAG: anyone

9. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Mars moved further around his pool, heading to the secret passage. The duo struggled and trudged along, the woman's body weighing them both down. As they manuevered around the pool, Mars clumsily fell in, his feet slipping on the concrete edges. Christina gave a quick curse and a scream as she fell into the water, instantly soaking her nice dress.

"Ah Mars, you clutz!" she said "Look at my nice clothes!"

But Mars was fixed on doing whatever he wanted doing and kept on paddling.

"I do hope you have a change for me..." she said, complaining behind him. "These dresses aren't cheap you know. And this chlorine is horrible for my hair!"

Sometimes she hated Mars when he was like this. His visionary talents were great, but they occasionally drifted into obsession.

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOCWORK TOGETHER IN GROUPS OF THREE OR MORE TO SHOW SOME KIND OF TRUST BUILDING ACTIVITY.

Erm, since my character is stuck in the basement level, how can I do this challenge? :p

11. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: Britt, just wait for Christina and I to come along. ;)

IC as Mars:

"Okay, okay, here we are..." Mars said. He opened the secret door. The dark corridor beyond it was safe from the water by a manual airlock. He dove in feet-first.

They fell into the beginning of the corridor, lit only by red bulbs every 100 feet.

"I'm pretty sure this goes straight to the detention center..."

TAG: Hammer

12. Gayjedi

Gayjedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 5, 1998
    edit: I have no idea what I'm doing here, sorry

13. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC:
    I'm not sure how I can do this either, no one else seems to be playing and my character doesn't know where your character is. Maybe she could yell out and mine could hear or something. It wouldn't be three or more people though, but it might count.

IC:

Jenny finshes her coffee and lets her hand fall to the floor, letting the can roll away. She sighs loudly and begins playing Quake on her OQO.

TAG: anyone

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Why don't you go tag someone? :D :p ...Just a suggestion... :p

15. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: my tag was for 'anyone' as in anyone could respond, I didn't know who to tag. :(

16. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: You can always tag Natalie, but... I have a feeling that she doesn't know where she is. ;) :p

17. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: I hate when I loose posts.... :( :( :(

Christina fell down less than gracefully with an "oof!" on the floor as the airlock spilled out the supermodel's body and Mars. She looked around at where she was. Wow. Mars had overdone himself this time. Her boyfriend was always the eccentric, but an airlock in the pool? Wow.

Christina struggled to her feet, her wet dress hanging on her absolutely uncomfortably. She kicked off her heels and moved to the supermodels feet. She was soggy, uncomfortable, and her hair was so ratty!

She would complain to Mars, but she knew he was not in the mood. He didn't respond to any of her other comments, so she pretty much figured anything she would say now would have no impact.

Like always.

Typical men. They always sloshed around, eating mud and not caring for how they looked. They had no idea as to the torture women had to go through. And the added unhappiness of being soppy and soggy.

All she wanted to do was get out of these wet clothes, get a new sexy little number on, and have her hair cleaned and dried off.

Was that so much to ask?

"Lead the way darling." she said with a little shiver, bending down to pick up the supermodel's feet. She hoped this little escapade ended soon.

18. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: hmmmmmm, ok.

IC:

Jenny yawns and stretches widely, the caffiene was beggining to do it's job and she was starting to feel more awake. She saves her game and turns off her OQO and puts it away. She sighs and stands up, stretching her legs.

She wanders off in a random direction, possibly in search of pirates. 'Like that Johnny Depp person . . [face_love] ' she thinks to herself. She walks around randomly, lost in thought. 'mmmm, pirates.'

TAG: Natalie

19. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Erm, when I said that... I was just playing.... :p Natalie's locked in the basement, so yeah... heh :p

20. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

"Say, Chris, did I ever mention to you how gorgeous you look wet?" Mars added offhandedly as they carried the stinking body through the red tunnel.

They walked for about five minutes until coming to the end of the tunnel, where there was a metal door with a wheel. He set the body down and turned the wheel, then they carried it through, and into the detention center. Thankfully, there were no guards around.

He walked to Natalie's cell and pressed a button. The windowless door swung slowly open, and there he saw Natalie, laying on the floor of the cell, shivering like a scared, lonely kitten.

"Oh, dear..." Mars uttered.

TAG: Hammer, spacelady

21. SleepyIsleMurderer

SleepyIsleMurderer Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005

Victim: PadawanEmily : Eva D'Ordeno

Cause of death: Beaten to death with her own book

Updated Player List:

Male Characters

1. Coruscant : Mars Madding
    2. Rampani : Cameron Scofield
    3. BartSimpson-SithLord : Hiroto Lewis
    4. Jedi_Johnson : Kyle Halcyon = DEAD!
    5. Evil_King_Wiggins : Delith Wiggins = DEAD!
    6. EmpireForever : Dr. Isaac Wayne = DEAD!
    7. Darth-Horax : Rusty Persimmon = DEAD!
    8. Jedi_Satimber : J.P. Sheridan = DEAD!

9. Qui-Gon Zero : Lenny Nero
    10. Ewok15 : Erik Raymond = DEAD!
    11. Darth_Elu : Kaden Owens = DEAD!
    12. General_BlackLegion : Dr. Mark Livingston = DEAD!
    13. Saruman_the_Silver : Draco Vizzina = DEAD!
    14. Ylesly : Dominic Ferraro = DEAD!
    15. TypoCelchu : Igor Ruskanoff
    16. Jedimaster_Prowl : Donovan Brazil = DEAD!
    17. LordJoda-181 : Elian Rimsey = DEAD!
    18. Armenian_Jedi : Amare Richardson = DEAD!
    19. 1baldwookie : Harken Albright = DEAD!
    20. GrandAdmiralStrife : Nicholae Ducard
    21. Rogue9-Horn : Zeke Anderson
    22. Ben_Skywalker : Conan Barbarian = DEAD!
    23. RidingMyCarousel : [character name still needed] = DEAD!
    24. darth_nemesis : Erick Ritter = DEAD!

25. Trimaj : Miguel Calahan

Female Characters

1. spacelady : Natalie Banks
    2. PadawanEmily : Eva D'Ordeno = DEAD!
    3. Darth_Joesha : Raine Yubari = DEAD!

4. tendra_217 : Gwen Turlington = DEAD!
    5. _princess_leia_ : Chelsea Dromma
    6. Imperial_Hammer : Christina Andrade
    7. Katana_Geldar : Xaria Stellar = DEAD!
    8. Tahiri_Rose : Miss Deirdrie Meanor = DEAD!
    9. moosemousse : Jennifer Pritchard
    10. Earwen_Lightrider : Aislynn Zerlina Nata
    11. JediCallista_1_6_e54 : Lyssa Rainelle = DEAD!

GAME CHALLENGE CONTINUED

WORK TOGETHER IN GROUPS OF THREE OR MORE TO SHOW SOME KIND OF TRUST BUILDING ACTIVITY.

22. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for making you guys wait so long. I've been sick :( But then, both of you know that at this point :p

IC:

Aislynn pondered quickly whether she should go and hear Madding's speech, but Igor and Miguel had a point. There really was nothing more that Madding could do. Besides, with all the killings happening, Aislynn could not even be sure that it was not some kind of trap.

"You play superbly Igor. When we get off this island I hope to hear your full work. As for the gathering that's been called, I will not be attending either. I'm not in the mood for a lecture. What would the two of you like to do? I am in the mood for cooking something. If I did, would you two care to join me for some food?"

Taggeth: Igor and Miguel

23. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Igor Ruskanoff:

Igor smiled politely at Aislynn as she complimented his work. It had not escaped him that she had said 'when' they get off the island, not 'if'. He almost pressed the issue, coming very close to exclaiming that she needed to grasp the reality of the situation, but he knew that it would only add more stress to the current situation than necissary. She was young, and optimistic, and undoubtedly had no clue of how the world really worked. They were stuck on that island, possibly forever, and Igor had come to accept that. It did not weigh on his mind much, since he had lived in the cold reaches of Siberia as a military man, sniper, and guard all those years ago. A tropical island was far more habitable, volcano and all.

He politely stood by as she spoke, and waited until she was finished before speaking once more.

"It is far worse than either of you can imagine. Madding is undoubtedly incompetant, that I am sure of. But even worse, I fear, is that he is mentally unstable. He will do something that will prove this before long, that I can almost assure you... What I need to know is if you will support me and what I do should this happen", he said slipping into his thick Russian accent. He slid in a rueful grin. "Before we go to eat, my dear, I think we should all shower. My bathroom is still functioning, and I would rather that we all stay in some sort of line of sight. For protection."

TAG: Aislynn and Miguel

24. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Aislynn smirked back, trying to weigh if there was any hidden meaning in Igor's words. She had to admit that the accent was very becoming of him.

"That is fine by me. However, I will be out of your line of sight while I shower. No fear of the unknown will force me to give up my decency." ;) :p

Tag: Igor and Miguel

25. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Miguel Callahan

Hmm... he was plannning a coup. I think I may should pay a lot of attention to this russian. However, I don't really have much of anything else to do myself either. "I'll support you over Madding, I have yet to see him do anything useful..." Looking at Aislynn, he wondered how she's respond to all of this. Especially the shower in Igor's room.

Hearing her response he laughed. "Yes... I would imagine you'd be out of both our sight while you do that, as will I be out of yours. I don't tend to take showers with someone watching." Not since her...

TAG AISLYNN, IGOR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.