main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE SLEEPY ISLE GAME! Winners: spacelady and Imperial_Hammer - look for sign-ups for next game

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Coruscant, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Igor:

Igor smirked as both Miguel and Aislynn's replies came simultaniously. They were an awkward pair, the beauty and the nerd. Aislynn's appeal was more than evident to Igor, although she was far younger than he. But... Miguel and her had something going, and she had shown little more than vague interest in his music. He longed for a woman that he could trust, lust, and love.

"Good, Miguel. I'm glad you two are with me. I trust no others", and with a slow turn he advanced up the stairs toward his room, expecting the two 'children' to follow in his stead.

TAG: Aislynn and Miguel

2. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Aislynn could not help holding back the laughter that came at Miguel's response.

"As it should be. If bathing was meant to be public we would all be in Rome."

As Igor started to lead them towards his room Aislynn followed, wondering what was going on in Igor's musical and scemeing brain.

Tag: Igor and Miguel

Edit: Errrr :p Make me edit why don'tcha?

3. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC: Okay, then, I will!

Igor walked at a rather leisurely pace towards his room, stuck in introspective thought. Miguel was certainly not one to trust. He felt wrong, and Igor's feelings were seldom mistaken. It was a skill he had developed over time, running from the Soviet assassins that had chased him near and far. There was a bit of scheming and maliciousness running through that man's blood, and Igor wasn't about to let it get the best of him... He had his gun, but using it would reveal the only advantage he had. Silently, Igor resolved himself to just observe, and be prepared for anything.

They soon reached to door to his room, and Igor used his key to unlock it, holding the door open for the two to enter before him. As Aislynn passed by, he managed a slight flourish to show a little bit of romantic respect that Russian Artists were known for.

"I am sorry for the mess, but as you may tell, I have been working diligently on my piece...", he said somewhat tartly. "Feel free to be comfortable. Just don't open the case in the corner", he said. With a wink towards Aislynn, Igor removed his shirt, revealing a set of abs that he had to work hard to maintain. Such things don't come easy with age. But inadvertantly, Igor also revealed the handle of his gun, safely tucked into his pants in a way that he had long been accustom. With a slight shirk, and a sigh, Igor placed the gun on his desk, and moved towards the restroom to shower.

TAG: Aislynn, Miguel.

4. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Jun 25, 2005
    Aislynn smiled at the flourish Igor gave as she entered his room. Glancing around she recognized the living space of a consumed artist. It resembled her own room in many ways. Her place back home was always a mess do to several artistic projects scattered everywhere. Bolts of fabric strewn about, pictures hanging in various places to dry after development,... it was home. Home... Aislynn wondered if she would ever see it again before focusing her attention back to the present. Igor was letting them know they could get comfortable and then told them to not touch the case in the corner. If there was one thing that Aislynn could not stand it was a mystery. The case would consume her thoughts until she knew what was in the case. She hoped that she could restrain herself for the time being. Her mind was momentarily distracted as Igor winked at her before removing his shirt and showing his sculpted body, aparently the years had been kind to him. Aislynn couldn't help but blush, wondering if on a deserted island she was somehow more attractive or if the men were just lonlier. Aislynn watched as Igor removed his gun and placed it on the table. Once he was in the other room Aislynn remarked to Miguel.

"He seems incredibly trusting. I'm not sure I would be so trusting with a weapon."

The sight of the weapon made Aislynn shiver.

Tag: Miguel and Igor

5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Christina Andrade

As the two trudged through the tunnels, Mars glibly remarked...

"Say, Chris, did I ever mention to you how gorgeous you look wet?"

Christina smiled. Finally, some sort of recognition. When Mars got into his zone, it seemed only her getting wet or indecent could grab his attention.

"Mars you charmer." she purred. "But come, I'm like a wet kitten. This dress sticks to me like something horrible. Its so uncomfortable"

The two dropped the corpse on the floor of the detention center and Mars went to open the condemned woman's cell. If Christina thought she looked horrible, Natalie to her seemed ghastly. She was shivering and shaking like some mental patient.

"Oh, dear..." Mars uttered.

Christina stood behind him, putting her hands on her hips. What a wretched little thing.

"Hmmm." she said, merely assenting to Mars' statement.

TAG: Spacey and Coruscant

6. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

"This, Nat, is you," Mars said, pointing to the corpse which he had just let fall to the floor of the cell. "Now, quick, you must hurry, take off your clothes and put them on the corpse. Then put the corpse's clothing on yourself."

TAG: spacelady, Hammer

7. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny wanders around in some kind of daze, not caring where she goes. She wanders around for a while before turning the wrong way and walking into wall. She collides with it and staggers back in surprise, only just managing to stay on her feet. As her sense slowly returned she thought she could here voices. When she was seeing propperly she realises she can here voices and goes off to find them.

She finds herself going to down to the basement, where she find Mars, Christina and Natalie.

"What's going on here?" she asks.

TAG: Mars, Christina and Natalie.

8. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Miguel Callahan

Following Igor, lost in his thoughts he didn't pay much attention to where they were. However as he entered Igor's room, nodding his head in thanks, he smiled to himself at the mess in the room. All those consumed with things they deem more important always seem to have messy rooms... He shook his head in amusement, his room not being that much better.

He looked at the case that Igor alluded to, and shook his head again. Ah, the mystery this shall provide. He shrugged and ignored. Igor had removed his shirt and yet again he shook his head. The man is an incorugiable flirt. Then he noticed the gun in his wasteband. He made certain not to pay to much attention to it, but he had to wonder what was in the case now...

As Igor laid the gun on his desk and moved into the bathroom.

He barely heard what Aislynn said to him as his mind started to wonder if maybe Igor was indeed the murderer... No. There are guns all over, and Someone had shot at him with a rifle, not a pistol. I'll just have to make sure I have some way of defending myself from this point on.

Turning to Aislynn he replied, "Either that or he's so confident he's foolish. I'm not sure which." He chuckled as he said this and went over to her to put his arm around her, should she be willing to let him, needing the comfort as much as hoping to offer it.

TAG IGOR, AISLYNN

9. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Christina turned her head to find Jenny entering the Detention Area...

"What's going on here?" she asked

"Mars you idiot!" Christina said, turning to the man. "I thought you said this place was secure! You put airlocks in the pool, but any old person can stumble on in?"

She looked to Jenny...

"So now what are we gunna do?"

TAG: Mars, Spacey, Moose

10. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

Mars whipped out a gun and pointed it at Pritchard.

"Stay where you are!" He said. "Christina, grab her."

TAG: moose, Hammer, spacey

11. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks:

Natalie leaned against the back wall, tears stained her face as she sat all alone in the pitch black. No sound. No nothing. Suddenly, the door unlatched itself and swung open, slamming against the wall with a loud thud. Natalie began to think that her mind was making it up, but threw that idea away when Mars stepped into the room. He commented on how she looked and was followed in by another girl. She watched the two curiously. Why was Mars in there... and why did he bring a dead body in with him?

When told to take off her clothes, put them on the corpse, and dress herself in the dead woman's clothes, Natalie continued to watch Mars silently, trying to figure out what was happening. Before she could move to the body, Jennifer came in, asking what was going on. She looked up at her helplessly when Mars pulled out his gun and aimed it at her, ordering the woman who came with him to grab her.

Natalie watched the scene play out in front of her in total silence, her form in the dark corner had to see.

Tag: Mars, Jennifer, and Christina

12. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny's eyes shoot wide open as Mars. She had no idea what was going on, she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

She just turned and runs back the way she came.

TAG: Mars, Christina and Natalie.

13. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

Mars whipped out his tranq dart gun (OOC: sue me. :p) and shoots it at the running woman's back. She falls to the ground before the door to the stairs, limp.

"Christina, go get her over here. She can share the cell with Miss Banks," Mars said.

TAG: moose, spacey, Hammer

14. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Jun 25, 2005
    Aislynn sat herself down on the edge of the bed and found herself strangley comforted by Miguel's arm around her. Mentally she scolded herself, wondering how she could be letting anything through her defences, yet she found herself helpless to resist.

"That is another possibility." Aislynn agreed with a grin, still overly curious about the case. Thankfully, Miguel's presence prevented her from fulfilling her curiousity.

OOC: Are you going to lock up everyone in that cell Coruscant? :p

15. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: *sues Coruscant* :p

IC:

Jenny doesn't make it very far before a tranq dart hits her in the back, she falls over limp and lifeless.

TAG: Mars, Christina and Natalie

16. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: he'll have a hard time with igor i think...

IC: Miguel Callahan

He was a little surprised when Aislynn let him put his arm around her, even more when she seemed to actually be letting herself enjoy it to some extent. He closed his eyes for a moment as he sat there with her, and just enjoyed actually being with someone. Hearing the water running in the bathroom he knew he was going to enjoy taking a shower... so long as there was actually hot water.

"I didn't know you enjoyed cooking Aislynn... although I'm reasonably sure that's because I didn't ask." He was kinda unsure what to do... or say for that matter. That didn't happen to him frequently. "I've never really been much of a cook myself."

TAG AISLYNN, IGOR

17. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC: Ohhhhh yeah. Manly man. Takes a shot better than Fitty Cent. :p

Igor was a simple man. He usually took a quick shower with cold water, but for some reason he found himself taking a relatively long shower and actually using heated water. He took the time to thoroughly clean himself, as he had kept his level of cleanliness to a minimum within the laste week. He stepped out of the shower after fifteen minutes of scrubbing, and took the time to shave his beard into a well formed goatee. His black hair was only highlighted with grey, and it gave him more of a distinguished feature rather than just looking 'old'. He was glad that he had packed well for his initial arrival, since he had thought to bring several types of soap, shampoo, and most importantly, toothbrushes and toothpaste.

After dealing with his hygeine needs, Igor wrapped a towel around his waist and moved out of the bathroom back into his main room. A quick spot check found his gun remaining in place, much to his relief, and his two companions sitting with Miguel's arm wrapped around Aislynn. He ran his hair through his slicked back hair, and grinned.

"Next."

TAG: Miguel, Aislynn

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Oh... well... erm... great. Natalie's still stuck in there. Just... perfect. ;) :p Oh yeah, and there is a point to this OOC chatter. :p My posts probably won't come right away, just so you all know ahead of time. :p

19. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Christina watched as Mars first used his gun, the excercised his mastery of the Zulu Dart Gun. She remembered when Mars first learned the skill, back when they were together. He came home happy as a schoolboy with his new toy. She never quite figured out how he learned it, but he certainly was good with it.

The woman mentally shrugged. She knew alot of men like Mars. Eccentrics. Interested in very peculiar things. With money, the old saying went, came strangeness.

The woman crumpled to the floor and Mars told her to go and get her...

Christina let out an obvious sigh and went, picking up Jennifer's arms and dragging her into the cell.

The woman closed the cell door behind her and turned to Mars.

"So now what? We gotta find a body for her too?"

TAG: Coruscant, Spacey, Moose

20. Aislynn_Zerlina_Nata

Jun 25, 2005
    "I don't always enjoy cooking. I have to be cooking for more than just me in order to enjoy it."

Aislynn wondered how long this "normal" conversation would last. It felt good to ignore what was going on with their surroundings for a little while at least.

Igor eventually stepped out of the bathroom... in a towel. Aislynn smiled at him and wondered why he had not put clothing on in the other room. Then she realized that the only clothing she had with her at the moment was what she was wearing. She really did not want to put these clothes back on once she was clean... and she was not keen on the idea of walking around in a towel either.

"Next."

"You go ahead Miguel. I think I'm going to run to my room quickly for some clean clothes to put on once my shower is done."

Aislynn smiled at the two men, noting that Igor was even more attractive when he cleaned up. She tried to figure out how old he might be, but she had always been terrible and guessing age and the years had been kind to him.

21. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks:

Natalie continued to watch the three people in complete silence, besides a faint, yet rough breathing from the dark figure in against the wall. She edged to the corner, hidden by the shadow while the others were in the light of the room outside this one.

When Natalie heard Mars tell the woman he came with to bring the follower also inside the darkest room ever, her eyes widden when he said that she would be sharing it with her. Her tear covered eyes watched Jennifer as the brought her into the pitch black room... at least Natalie had someone to talk to... being in this dark and silent of a room was enough to make anyone to go insane in less than five minutes... Natalie had been in it for over an hour solid.

Natalie's searched through her mind as she stared at the light pouring into the room. It was like salvation to her... maybe she could make a run for it, she mused, her face showing no expression except for the cold and alone look. If Mars only had one shot in his gun, then perhaps they wouldn't be able to catch her... it was worth a shot, she guessed.

Better than not trying...

Waiting for a few moments, Natalie sprung up to her feet and made a direct shot to the door, whether it was the perfect moment or not. The darkness hid her movements, but no doubt she would be seen as soon as she reached the doorway... but that wouldn't stop her. She rushed through the opening of the door, her heart pounding firmly and quickly in her chest, and feeling the freedom.

Tag: Mars (no doubt ;) :p ), Christina, and Jennifer

22. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

Mars chuckled as they both noticed the girl running for the exit. Christina ran after her but Mars simply took out his tranq gun and aimed, saying,

"Not good enough, doll," and then he shot.

Natalie fell to the floor, limp, just like her new cellmate. "You know the routine, Chris."

"I guess we'll have to arrange her clothes ourselves... I'll let you handle the more private bits..."

TAG: moose, spacey, Hammer

23. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: how long will we be 'out' for?

24. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: Er.... wake up whenever you want. :p

25. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Well I must say this is a first :p. The things you get to IC in the Sleepy Franchise...

Christina watched as the original woman, Natalie was it?, tried to make her escape out of her cell. This was just getting ridiculous. She moved to intercept the fugative, but Mars merely nailed her again with his blow dart.

"You know the routine, Chris." the man said, ushering to her limp body. Christina bit her tounge at his tone. Meanial labor was so beneath her. Damned Mars.

"I guess we'll have to arrange her clothes ourselves... I'll let you handle the more private bits..."

Christina burst out a laugh when Mars said this.

"Oh Mars," she said. "Such a gentleman. Not like you don't have experience with the 'private bits.'"

The woman stood with a smirk, hands on her hips, hopefully getting Mars a bit squeemish. Men were so cute in these areas of business.

"Alright already you big baby." she said, dragging Natalie's limp body and the corpse right next to eachother. "Lets get this done."

Christina first got to work declothing the corpse. It was not the most pleasant of tasks, but certainly not the worse.

"Here," she said, tossing Mars the woman's skirt "Hold this..."

The woman kept the corpses very fancy lingerie on until the very end, then flipped the corpse over on its stomach out of respect for the dead. Her clothes were nice. A pity always to see someone die with such a good taste in fashion.

"And now to the girl." Christina said, continuing her work

TAG: Coruscant and anyone else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.