main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE SLEEPY ISLE GAME! Winners: spacelady and Imperial_Hammer - look for sign-ups for next game

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Coruscant, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny regains some semblance of consciousness. Her head huts like nothing she's ever felt before. She tries to move, moaning a little as she does so. She manages to move a little bit before losing what little consciousness she had.

TAG: Mars, Christina and Natalie

OOC: She is gonna be so annoyed at Mars when she wakes up. I'm gonna have fun. [face_devil]

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Just a quick post until Natalie wakes up. :p

IC as Natalie Banks:

Natalie charged out the door, her arms pumping at her sides, and her heart pounding in her rib cage. When she felt free once more, she felt a sharp, ping in the dead center of her back. She stopped running and arched her back backwards slightly, her face tightening in pain.

Before Natalie could make any sort of sound, whether of pain or a frustrated yell at herself, darkness took her. The woman fell flat on the hard cement ground, the very small thud bouncing against the walls of the dark room. Natalie would wake up in different clothes, the same silent room, but much later.

Tag: No One

3. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Up!

4. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Coruscant? You around buddy ol' pal?

5. SleepyIsleMurderer

SleepyIsleMurderer Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005

Victim: [Rogue9-Horn] Zeke Anderson

Cause of death: Skinned alive

Updated Player List:

Male Characters

1. Coruscant : Mars Madding
    2. Rampani : Cameron Scofield
    3. BartSimpson-SithLord : Hiroto Lewis
    4. Jedi_Johnson : Kyle Halcyon = DEAD!
    5. Evil_King_Wiggins : Delith Wiggins = DEAD!
    6. EmpireForever : Dr. Isaac Wayne = DEAD!
    7. Darth-Horax : Rusty Persimmon = DEAD!
    8. Jedi_Satimber : J.P. Sheridan = DEAD!

9. Qui-Gon Zero : Lenny Nero
    10. Ewok15 : Erik Raymond = DEAD!
    11. Darth_Elu : Kaden Owens = DEAD!
    12. General_BlackLegion : Dr. Mark Livingston = DEAD!
    13. Saruman_the_Silver : Draco Vizzina = DEAD!
    14. Ylesly : Dominic Ferraro = DEAD!
    15. TypoCelchu : Igor Ruskanoff
    16. Jedimaster_Prowl : Donovan Brazil = DEAD!
    17. LordJoda-181 : Elian Rimsey = DEAD!
    18. Armenian_Jedi : Amare Richardson = DEAD!
    19. 1baldwookie : Harken Albright = DEAD!
    20. GrandAdmiralStrife : Nicholae Ducard
    21. Rogue9-Horn : Zeke Anderson = Dead!
    22. Ben_Skywalker : Conan Barbarian = DEAD!

23. RidingMyCarousel : [character name still needed] = DEAD!
    24. darth_nemesis : Erick Ritter = DEAD!

25. Trimaj : Miguel Calahan

Female Characters

1. spacelady : Natalie Banks
    2. PadawanEmily : Eva D'Ordeno = DEAD!
    3. Darth_Joesha : Raine Yubari = DEAD!

4. tendra_217 : Gwen Turlington = DEAD!
    5. _princess_leia_ : Chelsea Dromma
    6. Imperial_Hammer : Christina Andrade
    7. Katana_Geldar : Xaria Stellar = DEAD!
    8. Tahiri_Rose : Miss Deirdrie Meanor = DEAD!
    9. moosemousse : Jennifer Pritchard
    10. Earwen_Lightrider : Aislynn Zerlina Nata
    11. JediCallista_1_6_e54 : Lyssa Rainelle = DEAD!

GAME CHALLENGE
    EXPLORE AT LEAST 3 ROOMS OF THE MANSION. DESCRIBING EACH IN GREAT DETAIL AS YOU DO SO.

THE PLAYER TO DESCRIBE THE MOST ROOMS REALISTICALLY WILL HAVE 3 ROUNDS OF IMMUNITY. EVERYONE WHO ATTEMPTS AT LEAST 3 ROOMS THIS CHALLENGE RECIEVES 1 ROUND IMMUNITY.

THOSE IN CELLS, YOU MAY COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE BY EXPLORING ROOMS FROM MEMORY.

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: This is the first one, and I'll be doing the other two later, if it's okay. :)

IC as Natalie Banks:

While Natalie sunk deeper into her unconscious state, her mind spun rapidly. She found herself, in the dream that is, in her room. The rugged white carpet was hardly seen with piles of clothes and different things. Her small, portable sewing machine sat in the corner on empty table, a few scraps of fabric were scattered here and there across the chair joining the table, and ontop of the machine.

With the sewing machine, Natalie had sewn small green curtains that hung over the large, open window. The soft and light breeze made the light green curtains billow gracefully around, the ends flapping and snapping like a whip. Her bed was pushed up against the wall connecting to the window just above, the warm sun shining down on the white blankets and sheets. The bed wasn't anywhere close to neat. It was messy and the blankets were lazily pushed back, the pillows laying ontop of edge, trying to mask the messy appearance.

Background noises began to filter in slowly, and soon, she was able to know what it was and where it was coming from. Her iPod hooked up to the stereos was playing Yellowcard.

...I think I'm breaking out
    I'm gonna leave you now
    There's nothing for me here, it's all the same
    And even though I know
    That everything might go
    Go downhill from here, I'm not afraid

Way away away from here I'll be
    Way away away so you can see
    How it feels to be alone and not believe (Feels to be alone and not believe)
    Feels to be alone and not believe anything...

Two large, fancy looking suitcases sat against the small closet mirror sliding door, with two smaller ones stacked up on the other. The mirror door into the closet was half open, exposing colorful clothing, each different. Some short, medium, or long (in case of cold weather), and a pile of dirty clothes on the ground.

...You can't stop me now
    You can't hold me down
    You can't keep me here, I'm on my way
    I've made it this far now
    And I'm not burning out
    No matter what you say, I'm not afraid

How it feels to be alone and not believe (Feels to be alone and not believe)
    Feels to be alone and not believe anything

Letting out the noise inside of me (Letting out the noise inside of me)
    Every window pane is shattering (Every window pane is shattering)
    Cutting up my words before I speak (Cutting up my words)
    This is how it feels to not believe...

Natalie stepped over the mess on the ground and sat on the edge of the bed, the soft mattress meeting her and soothing her as she stared out of the window in complete silence.

...Letting out the noise inside of me (Letting out the noise inside of me)
    Every window pane is shattering (Every window pane is shattering)
    Cutting up my words before I speak (Cutting up my words)
    This is how it feels to not believe

How it feels to be alone and not believe (feels to be alone and not believe)
    Feels to be alone and not believe anything...

7. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

When Christina had finished the task of changing Miss Banks's clothing and covering the corpse's head with something black and made of thick fabric, they retired to the mansion for the rest of the evening.

IHM:24 hour time jump here. //IHM

7:00 P.M., 24 hours after Mars's second speech...

The gallows stood on the imposing dais and the survivors crowded around it. Mars stood beside the gallows, with Christina, and called out to the mansion's west foyer.

"Bring out the Murderess!"

Guards dragged out the corpse impersonating Natalie Banks and the crowd parted to let them by. Moments later and the faux-Banks was in a noose.

Mars turned to the corpse and spoke, "With your death marks the beginning of a new civilization." The archbishop made the sign of the cross in front of the corpse and clutched his bible. The priest couldn't smell the stench of death, however, as none of them could, because it was hidden by perfume from the mansion.

Minutes later and the body hung limp. A ringing silence settled over the crowd. Mars whispered orders to this security forces, "Take the body and bring far out to sea. Dump it in the ocean with two cement blocks attached to both feet. Do not alter even the clothing of the body."

"All well and good, sir," one of the guards said, but then he bent forward, "however there have been more murders."

It was like a cuss to Mars's ears. He flinched for a moment, then relaxed his face.

"Do not let the guests get wind that more have been murdered. Hide the corpses in the cells- that is, the cells not in use currently by the lady and her new friend Jenny."

The commander of the guards nodded and led his squad away.

Mars turned to Christina and they walked off the dais and into a more secluded spot- one of the private gardens away from the promenade. "Christina, I want you take this," Mars handed her a gun, "for your own protection. I have bad feelings about some of my dear guests..."

8. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: I shall be putting forth right now two rooms, Coruscant Approved. The Prominade and the Private Garden

IC: Christina Andrade

Christina stood as she watched Mars orquestrate the "death" of Natalie Banks. She still didn't know why Mars just didn't kill her outright. I mean, whats one annoying woman? She looked around at the Prominade, bored as her ex went on about starting a new generation or what have you. He got very frightning when he ranted.

The Prominade was a very beautiful space. It was such a shame that it was marred by such weird goings ons. The floor was a very beautifully adorned marble, green and white in swirls. There was some sign of weathering, but not too much. It was suprisingly well kept for being outdoors. The stage Mars had put in was very nice, by far the centerpiece of the room. It was also marble, all white this time, with the foot of it adornly sculpted. If one was standing in the middle of the room, they could see the wonderful sculptures on the front of the stage, and then whoever was standing atop it.

And if one were to get closer, they could see the actual sculpture. They were all Greco-Roman in origin, and suprisingly well done. On the left was Artemis, hunting a fawn with her silvery bow. After her was Apollo, her brother, standing and watching the hunt with Athena the Goddess of Wisdom besides him. Her Aegis was especially well sculpted, and was in high relief. On the far right of the stage was Posiedon and Hades, the two brothers, each weilding their weapons, but not looking for war. They seemed to be in dialogue.

As Mars finished up, Christina floated out of the Prominade and over the a small garden that boardered it. She took a moment to appreciate the tall marble columns that lines the prominade as she exited it. They held no roof, but that didn't stop them from serving their decorative purpose.

She could hear the others talking as she entered into the small private garden. It was a nice place, very cute. Mars must have designed this on one of his calm days. She sat on one of the elegant stone benches, looking at the nice stone fountain that was gently dripping away in the center of the garden. The sound of the water filled the small garden, really almost like its own room. The hedge walls around it gave it a wonderful sense of privacy, keeping the scent of the small blooming flowers locally. The square garden had a stone path going around it, lined with lilies and roses.

The chirp of the birds in a small tree added to the trickle of water. It was just, such a nice place. The tree where the bird was was in the top right corner of the garden, and oh, the tree was blooming. Cherryblossom. The pink blossoms decorated the ground around the tree festively.

The woman raised her head as she heard footsteps coming from the entry of the garden. Mars came in, and moved to take a sit next to here.

"Christina, I want you take this," Mars handed her a gun, "for your own protection. I have bad feelings about some of my dear guests..."

Christina reached out her hand and accepted the weapon. She looked into Mars eyes and then hiked up the edge of her skirt to reveal a holster attached to her garter belt. She set the gun into it and pulled her skirt back down.

"Thanks Mars." she said with a small smile. "I don't feel great about this island either. Its just so creepy. I'll feel alot better being protected. So what do you plan to do now?"

She looked deeply into his eyes.

TAG: Coruscant

9. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

"I want to do some investigation," Mars said, and he saw the glint in Christina's eyes... always thinking that way... not that I mind... I... would like to too..., "investigation of some of the guest, I mean. Can you keep a secret?"

He didn't wait for an answer. He trusted the woman well enough.

"There have been more murders. I'd gotten so fixed up in all this Banks business that I totally forgot she wasn't the real deal anyway... I can't let the guests find out about them. I need to remain in charge. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh... and nice garter belt," Mars said, flashing his grin.

10. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: The 3rd Room = Christina's Room from Memory

IC: Christina Andrade

Christina listened to Mars go on about what was happening in the Mansion. It was always so dire. So dramatic with the man. True, she agreed things were not going well, but he was always so aggressive. A smile crept over her mouth as she thought of the other areas Mars was.... aggressive in.

"There have been more murders. I'd gotten so fixed up in all this Banks business that I totally forgot she wasn't the real deal anyway... I can't let the guests find out about them. I need to remain in charge. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh... and nice garter belt," Mars said, flashing his grin.

Christina smirked mentally. Of course. She could have told him that right from his first speech. She would have jumped on the wagon to tell him that any other time, but not right now. Probably safe to cater to him right now that get him angry. She always knew just what to say to keep powerful men happy.

"Oh yeah, I definitely agree" she said to Mars. "Everyone's got to be on guard with this psycho running around. And since it is your mansion, Mars darling, its only fitting you fight to keep order and safety alive"

Her hands then moved down to her thighs, resting them ontop of her dress as she smiled as Mars on his garter comment.

"Glad you like them," she said with a wink. "You know I only wear the best"

Her mind drifted off to her room, remembering when she put the belt on. Mars gave her a great room, large and spacious. One wall was almost dominated by a window, allowing for the light in the morning and day to shine in. There was a semi-circular balcony outside it overlooking the grounds, and the windows were shaded with the most rich white blinds. The whole room had a very white scheme, with the painted walls giving a clean feel. There were two long dressers made of a handsome pine, which worked together splendidly with the rooms thick hunter green carpet. She had stood by her bed attaching the belt, a gorgeous queen sized canopy bed that commanded the attention of anyone entering the room. And so soft too! It was like sleeping on a cloud.

TAG: Coruscant

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks:

Natalie was forced awake when the deathly silence settled into her subconscious state. She flashed her eyes open and instantly squinted at the blinding black staring right back at her. The cold of the room rested on her arms, neck, face, and chest... she noticed by the chilliness that she was in different clothes.

How did that happen? Natalie wondered to herself, musing over the different possibilities.

Natalie was now wearing a very form fitting skirt that was barely on the mid of her upper legs, and a very revealing top, sleeveless and strapless she guessed by the cold hung on her shoulders. Feeling slightly uncomfortable with how small the top was, even in this pitch black, condemning room, she adjusted the top by pulling it up, but try as she may... the shirt was so tight on her that it barely moved an inch... not to mention how much tighter... and well, small the undergarments she was wearing. Great. Someone had the nerve to change her while she was out cold... Her mind snapped and her face twisted in sickness. Did Mars change her? And if so... was that all he did...? Ugh. She didn't want to think about what could've gone on.

Sighing, Natalie rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes since there was no ceiling to stare up at. She felt the sleep overtake her senses again, bringing her to succumb to the egging sleep beckoning at her.

Natalie walked toward the gold railing of the second story of the grand hall on the island. She put her hands on the cool metal and looked around. The ceiling was lavishly painted beautiful, the gold swirls looking much like heaven's walls and ground, with blue clouds here and there, and a bright golden sun just beginning its rise. Tall windows touched the start of the ceiling, the clear glass showing off the beauty of the island and the water crawling up the sandy shoreline, with maroon velvet drapes hugging the sides of the window gracefully and royally.

The floor tiling was polished like marble or pearl, the gold railing and blue carpetted steps leading grandly to the bottom floor with a slight curve. Beautifully colored flowers and oil canvas paintings were the decorations against and on the tall walls, with a long and wide blue carpet leading down the center and to the large, golden and open doors. Two wide windows sat just above the doors.

Natalie smiled, still standing at the edge, her blue velvet gown shimmering in the warm glow from the lights above and around her. Her hair was pulled back and curled that night, and her make up was light, expressing her fair glow and bright green eyes, bringing out her soft and pouty lips, the color being several tones away from anything dark. The crystal beads across the ends dragged quietly on the ground as she made her way to the start of the stairs, slowly and gracefully descending them. When reaching the first floor, a man dressed in a black tux lifted his arm to her and smiled at her beauty. After sliding her arm around his, the man began to lead her away from the stairs and toward the main golden doors.

"You look beautiful as always, Nat." He commented and smiled, leading her outside, the cool breeze caressing her soft skin.

12. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny groans as she comes too. Her head hurts like a heard of elephants is stampding across it. It was pitch black and she can't see a thing. She opens her eyes, which fails to help much, it's still dark and she still can't see. She tries to get up and manages to get on her hands and knees, her hair cascading down in front of her face. She tries to stand and nearlly falls over again.

Groping around she finds a wall, she shuffles over to it and sits down, leaning against it. She rumagges through her bag blindly and pulls out some headache pills and an instant coffee. She start's the coffee going and takes a few pills. She slups down and picks up her coffee and begins to drink it.

TAG: IIRC I'm in a cell with someone, it'd be them, or someone who hears Jenny's groaning

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks:

Sounds of something tore Natalie from her sleep. She opened her eyes slowly, allowing the drowsiness to wear off and only thinking the noise was made up by her mind, but flashed them open, her eyes trying to penetrate the darkness, searching the source of the noise. Someone was in the room with her, and of course, because of the dart she was shot with, she forgot that Jennifer was sharing the cell with her at the moment.

"Jennifer...?" Natalie asked quietly... she would regret it if it was the murderer... Oh, she hoped it was Jennifer...

Tag: Jennifer

OOC: I'll come up with the last room in my next post.

14. SleepyIsleMurderer

SleepyIsleMurderer Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005

Victim: [BartSimpson-SithLord] Hiroto Lewis

Cause of death: Strangled with a belt and found holding the results of the Osaka Pro-Wrestling season.

Updated Player List:

Male Characters

1. Coruscant : Mars Madding
    2. Rampani : Cameron Scofield
    3. BartSimpson-SithLord : Hiroto Lewis = DEAD!
    4. Jedi_Johnson : Kyle Halcyon = DEAD!
    5. Evil_King_Wiggins : Delith Wiggins = DEAD!
    6. EmpireForever : Dr. Isaac Wayne = DEAD!
    7. Darth-Horax : Rusty Persimmon = DEAD!
    8. Jedi_Satimber : J.P. Sheridan = DEAD!

9. Qui-Gon Zero : Lenny Nero
    10. Ewok15 : Erik Raymond = DEAD!
    11. Darth_Elu : Kaden Owens = DEAD!
    12. General_BlackLegion : Dr. Mark Livingston = DEAD!
    13. Saruman_the_Silver : Draco Vizzina = DEAD!
    14. Ylesly : Dominic Ferraro = DEAD!
    15. TypoCelchu : Igor Ruskanoff
    16. Jedimaster_Prowl : Donovan Brazil = DEAD!
    17. LordJoda-181 : Elian Rimsey = DEAD!
    18. Armenian_Jedi : Amare Richardson = DEAD!
    19. 1baldwookie : Harken Albright = DEAD!
    20. GrandAdmiralStrife : Nicholae Ducard
    21. Rogue9-Horn : Zeke Anderson = Dead!
    22. Ben_Skywalker : Conan Barbarian = DEAD!

23. RidingMyCarousel : [character name still needed] = DEAD!
    24. darth_nemesis : Erick Ritter = DEAD!

25. Trimaj : Miguel Calahan

Female Characters

1. spacelady : Natalie Banks
    2. PadawanEmily : Eva D'Ordeno = DEAD!
    3. Darth_Joesha : Raine Yubari = DEAD!

4. tendra_217 : Gwen Turlington = DEAD!
    5. _princess_leia_ : Chelsea Dromma
    6. Imperial_Hammer : Christina Andrade
    7. Katana_Geldar : Xaria Stellar = DEAD!
    8. Tahiri_Rose : Miss Deirdrie Meanor = DEAD!
    9. moosemousse : Jennifer Pritchard
    10. Earwen_Lightrider : Aislynn Zerlina Nata
    11. JediCallista_1_6_e54 : Lyssa Rainelle = DEAD!

GAME CHALLENGE

THOSE WHO STARTED THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE MAY STILL FINISH IT.

IN CHARACTER, DESCRIBE A DREAM IN WHICH YOUR CHARACTER IS THE NEXT VICTIM. THE ONE DEEMED THE MOST CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL WILL BE SENT A PM. IN THAT PM THEY GET TO NAME THREE PLAYERS. ONE OF THE NAMED PLAYERS IN TURN IS THE NEXT VICTIM.

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Up! And I sprained my ankle today so I may not be on as much for a few days.

16. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny hears someone calling her name, but can't see who it is. "yeah?" she calls out tentatively. She was about to ask who it is but thinks of something better. She finishes her coffee and puts the can down. She rumages in her bag and finds a small, black torch. She twists the head and it comes on. She keeps twisting and the end comes off revealing the small yet very bright bulb. She inserts the non-bulb end into the hole in the bit she just took off and sets it carefully on the ground with the bulb pointing up.

The room is now lit with an odd kind of light, it's still dark but it's now bright enough to see what's going on in there.

TAG: Natalie

OOC: This is what I'm on about

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks:

Natalie continued to scan the darkness, the black staring right back at her. She heard a "yeah?" and some sounds of rummaging through a bag maybe? She figured the other person, who sounded like Jennifer, found what they wanted and began to do something with it.

A light flashed on. Natalie shielded her eyes from the sudden change. She had been trapped in the room for who knew how long, it had to have been longer than five hours, she guessed. Feeling like she could look at the person with the light, she lowered her arm and squinted at the now blinding light. It was faint like a candle, but from going to pitch black to light quickly was hard on her eyes.

"Jennifer! How did you get in here?"

Tag: Jennifer

18. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Coruscant? You around buddy ol' pal?

19. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    "I really don't know." she says when the light is no longer too bright. She's holding a hand up to shield her eyes from direct light from the bulb. "I head some voices so I followed them and found Mars and some strange lady, Mars pulled out a gun so I started to run. Next thing I know I'm in here." She shrugs.

"I allways thought we were close friends. Next I see him I'm gonna . . " she trails off and sighs.

"What was he doing anyways?"

TAG: Natalie.

20. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks:

Natalie listened to Jennifer and thought about what Mars was doing. Why would he lock Natalie in the cell but then come back with some dead body and tell her to change clothing? Why didn't he take her and kill her? Her mind switched to the lady Jennifer mentioned. She remembered now and was confused even more. Why was she with him, and what were their purposes?

Natalie looked back at Jennifer from staring at the now visible wall.

"I really don't know what he was up to... Apparently he undressed me and changed me into these clothes..." she said, motioning to the small and revealing top and mini skirt.

"The weird thing is, he suspected me of murder and said that he was going to have me killed today... or yesterday... I'm not really sure how long I've been in here, and anyways, he came with a body and told me to change into its clothes and put mine on it. And as you can see... I'm not dead. I really wish I knew what he was up to..."

Tag: Jen

21. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny sighs and rubs her face. None of this made sense.

"We need to get out of here." She looks about quickly and delves into her bag, pulling out her OQO.

She looks at Natalie while it boots up, "I have the plans for this place, including all secret passages and tunnels, with any luck we can get out of here and get to my room without being seen. I have some clothes you can borrow."

She plays around with her device for a few minutes and suddenly yells out "ah ha!"

She pulls out a metal pen from her bag and goes over to a corner, she grabs her torch so she can see better and begins scraping away. A small hole appears and inside there's a handle, she pulls the handle and a small door swings open in the wall.

"Would you like to go first, or shall I?"

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks:

Natalie crawled over to where Jenny sat, working at her OQO. She watched her play around with it. The colors representing of the island and the mansion on it were amazing. Not long after she turned it on, she yelled out like she found something. She grabbed something from her bag and went to a random corner, or at least it looked like it was random and was digging into the wall with the thing she brought with her. She reached into the hole she made and pulled something, making a door open.

Natalie stood slowly and stared at the hidden doorway, slowly looking back at Jenny. How did she do that?

"How did you do that?" Natalie asked at the same she thought it and went to the side of the doorway, peering down the dark passageway.

"You seem to know how to navigate this place better than I do. Maybe you should lead." She suggested.

Tag: Jenny

23. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    Jenny grins shyly, "it's nothing really, I just scanned in maps of the island and plans for everything and used that to find out where we are. One I'd found us, I just had to know where to look." She thinks for a momment, "you're probably right, I'll go first."

She grabs her torch and puts it back together and leaves it on. She looks at her pen, it's mangled and won't work again so she drops. She pulls out another torch and hands it to Natalie as she moves past to get back to the doorway, covering the hidden handle crudely. She crawls through the door and swings it shut when Natalie is inside.

She leads the way, checking her OQO as she goes, and they emerge a while later in Jenny's room, covered in dust and cobwebs. She puts her things away and opens drawers and cupboards.

"You can borrow anything you like, but it might be best if you shower first, bathroom's through that door." She points to a door in the corner of her room. She grabs a few clothes and puts them in a medium sized bag. "I'll go next door and use the shower there, just call if you need anything."

She unlocks her bedroom door and walks out, saying "the key is in the door, you might want to lock it."

24. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks:

Natalie took the torch Jenny handed her as she went to the doorway, with Natalie following slowly. She crouched and looked down the dark passageway, the two torches lighting the entrance up. It was extremely dark, even with the two torches, and Natalie had a cringing feeling that there were spiders, cobwebs, spider webs, and who knew what next. She pushed away the face and thought, hell with it. Not like getting out through the door will do any good. This is the only way.

Natalie crawled in the tunnel-like passageway after Jenny did, closing the wall/door behind her and following Jenny. She kept a foot in between them just in case Jenny had to suddenly stop while she was following her OQO.

Within several minutes, they had arrived in Jenny's room, completely dirty. Now that she was in better light, Natalie looked down at what she was dressed in. Her white mini-skirt was now pretty much all brown and gray from dirt, dust and cobwebs, and her short and revealing top was black leather, expensive leather too, but it was now dirty and dusty. Jenny opened her drawers and told her that she could borrow anything she wanted.

"Thanks, Jennifer. Means a lot."

Natalie dug through the drawers after Jenny left, finding a long sleeved white t-shirt and found jeans that looked like they could fit her. She locked the door, heading to the shower to shower off. The dirt that had piled up in her curly hair was gross, but that was an understatement. Her body was also dusty and dirty, and she was glad for the clean water and sweet smelling body wash, shampoo and conditioner. After drying off, she slipped back into the undergarments she was wearing before, feeling she the least she could do was wear the ones she did before and not take her's. And besides, she guessed that they were different sizes. This girl the undergarments had come from seemed to fit her pretty well, but not to mention how thin and revealing they were, but not like that mattered. She was more than 100 percent sure that no one would even be looking at them.

Natalie slipped into the jeans and white shirt from Jenny, they fitted her well, the jeans were nice and tight, but not to the point of cutting off any circulation, and the shirt was also nice and tight, but to her liking. Taking off the hair band from around her wrist, she pulled her hair back and unlocked the door, waiting for Jenny to return while looking around her room.

Tag: No One just yet

25. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    OOC: Just a bump, I have a post in the making but I'm quite busy atm, college and stuffs, kinda sucks.

26. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Oh my god! Someone's acutally in here! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.