main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE SLEEPY ISLE GAME! Winners: spacelady and Imperial_Hammer - look for sign-ups for next game

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Coruscant, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    IC as Aislynn:

Once the door had closed behind her, Aislynn slumped against it as her knees gave out. She didn't know what had come over her. Normally she didn't let her feelings run away with her unless it was in her passion of pictures or design. Yet here, a recent stranger had left her weak in the knees and with butterflies in her stomach. Quickly she rushes to the bathroom and splashes some cold water on her face, attempting to snap out of it. When the feeling didn't fade, she decided to give herself to it. She rummaged through her bags which had thankfully arrived intact, and set about searching for the perfect swimsuit to wear. After much internal debate, she settled on the one that she had brought to attract male attention. She wasn't really looking for a relationship, she just knew that she seemed to get along easier with the males and that recieving their attention wearing her creations was usually a good selling point around the elite.

She disrobed and quickly slipped into her swimsuit. The soft fabric felt wonderful against her slightly tanned skin. The top of her suit was stylized after a butterfly with wings spread wide, following her curves and covering her. It laced in a criscross pattern across her back. Rich reds, yellows, and oranges drew attention to the details of the wings. A form fitting pair of bikini bottoms completed the outfit with the same colors from the top, but shifting in color like waves on the ocean, with no specific print. Then she picked up a wrap, in similar fashion, and tied it around her waist, the wrap flowed to the tops of her feet and was held at her left hip by a smaller, yet similar butterfly.

Walking to the mirror, she took the pins out of her hair that had held it in place, and let her red locks fall to acrossed her. With nimble fingers she french braided the top of her hair, pulling it back part way into a bun, and leaving the rest of her locks cascading down her back. After fusing with her hair for a bit longer, she decided that she was ready.

Unsure of when Miguel would be back, she stepped out into the hallway, shocked to see him there already.

Tag: Mr. Smooth

2. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2005
    I wander over to where Aislynn's and Miguel's rooms are and find them in the corridor. I wave shyly, trying not to find something to fiddle with.

"Um, Aislynn, I was wondering, is it too late to borrow that swim suit?" I look at my feet, "if it's too much trouble then it's ok."

TAG: Aislynn, Miguel

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "No trouble. Come right in. You'll have to wait in the hall Miguel."

Quickly the two ladies rushed into Aislynn's room.

Tag: Jennifer

4. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    I follow Aislynn and close the door behind us.

"I hope it's not too revealing, I'm nothing special under these colthes."

TAG: Aislynn

5. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Miguel

Seeing Jennifer change her mind made him glad. He got the feeling that she needed to have some fun. As the girls went in nodded his assent that he would be there. Now she is definitly quite lovely to look at. She has one of those rare figures, even among the elite. And that is a wonder right there. Then there is the fact that she is quite charming, dispite what she said. What in the world is she doing with me at all? He pondered these things as he waited.

TAG Asilynn, Jennifer

6. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "Nonsense. Everyone is gifted with the beautiful form God gave them. No two are alike and no type should define beauty or what is special. I've got a darling one piece that you will hopefully feel comfortable in today, and a bikini set you can wear if you feel more daring at a later date."

Aislynn laid both out on the bed. "The bathroom is right through there."

The one piece had all the elegance of something to be worn by royalty. With rich purple and sapphire blue as the prominate colors. The design made it appear as if water had been splashed on the suit and in those places had darkened it to the royal purple hue. The two piece was multiple shades of green and blue and made to look like the surface of the ocean on a clear sunny day. Aislynn waited for Jennifer to change.

Tag: Jennifer

7. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Sorry, wrong account. [face_blush]

8. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    I watch as Aislynn got the swim suits out. "Maybe I have, I don't know, I don't think it's all that nice." I sigh and look at the swim suits, they are both beautiful, but I decide to er on the side of caution and I pick up the one piece.

I go into the bathroom where I quickly remove my cloths and put them neatly-ish into my medic box and put on the one piece. It look really nice, such a pretty colour.

I open the door a bit, and say "ok, I'm done, just don't laugh, ok?" I wait a few moments for a a reply and step out. I close the door and do a few turns.

TAG: Aislynn

OOC: I can see Aislynn becoming a mother figure for Jennifer >_<

9. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "You look fabulous. I'd tell you if you didn't. You've got nothing to be nervous about."

Aislynn smiled in delight as Jennifer spun in her outfit. I think she likes it.[/]

"Let's be off to the pool then shall we?"

Aislynn opened the door and they rejoined Miguel in the hall.

Tag: U 2 :p

OOC: Ironic considering Jennifer is older 8-}

10. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    ignore this post

11. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    I smile, "thanks. I really needed that." I give Aislynn a quick hug.

"I'm allready, so let's go."

I look down at my feet, maybe I should've kept the heals . .

TAG: Aislynn, Miguel

OOC: only by two years though.

12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

As the door opened and he saw how Jennifer looked, "Ms. Pritchard you look simply stunning. That bathing suit really becomes you." And he gave her his warmest smile. I still like Asilynn better though. For various reasons other than physical, but she definitly isn't sore on the eyes. He holds out his arm again, wondering which one will accpet it this time. "Well the water is waiting." Said with s twinkle in his eye.

TAG THE TWO WITH ME

13. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Aislynn took Miguel's unoffered arm, leaving the offered arm for Jennifer.

"To the pool my good sir. It is time for some fun."

Aislynn broke out into a giggle, feeling as though she was a little school girl teasing her first crush back when everyone still had cooties. :p While pushing back the miffed feeling at hearing no comment on her outfit.

Tag: U2

14. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    I smile at Miguel and blush a little, "thank you."

I walk up beside Miguel and take the arm, moving my box out the way.

"How are you liking it here so far?" I ask both Miguel and Aislynn.

TAG: Aislynn and Miguel

15. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

"Well the sceneray is certainly nice. And so is the landscape. Sorry I know that was bad but I couldn't really resist."

Seeing Asilynn's look he said, "And you escaped before I could compliment you on your look Asilynn, and I must admit that I find myself without the words, as corny as that may sound." Looking again, what can I really say? It is just about perfect. But I don't want to make Jennifer feel bad either.

As they walked down the hall he waited for one of the others to respond, he had a surprisingly contented smile on his face. Surprising to him at least.

TAG THE TWO WITH ME

16. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Aislynn laughed at his joke with a slight roll of her eyes. And then blushed at his compliment. "Umm... thanks." Now I feel silly for being upset.

"It's more enjoyable so far than I thought it would be." Aislynn admitted. "I feared coming to the party and being surronding by snobs with no original thought and feared that I would be forced to retreat to uninhabitted parts of the island or lose risk losing sanity."

Tag: Yous twos

Edits: Mr. Smooth is too fast 8-}

17. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    I look at Miguel for a few moments, not sure what to make of him. "I don't think you'll have much to say when all the guests are gathered, there's 26 men and 11 women, if I recall correctly."

I sigh and look over at Aislynn, she seemed to be enjoying the attention.

TAG: guess

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: sorry i'm to fast. this will have to be my last post for the night, most likely.

"It's more enjoyable so far than I thought it would be." Aislynn admitted. "I feared coming to the party and being surronding by snobs with no original thought and feared that I would be forced to retreat to uninhabitted parts of the island or lose risk losing sanity."

I don't think you'll have much to say when all the guests are gathered, there's 26 men and 11 women, if I recall correctly."

I sigh and look over at Aislynn, she seemed to be enjoying the attention.

"Yes, it was something along those lines. You know I sure hope that our host doesn't mind us using his pool. If he does well, won't we look a little silly? Oh and Ms. Pritchard, I'm honestly not trying to be neglectful of you but it can be so difficult to divide ones attentions between two such lovely ladies as yourselves. Men, I'm sorry to say, don't tend to be able to multi-task very well, incase you hadn't noticed already." This last said with a rather self-depricating smile.

TAG. I THINK YOU KNOW

OOC: Night all, i should be back tommorow

19. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Aislynn giggled as they arrived at the pool. She had to agree that men tended to have very one tracked minds. Stopping near a sunning chair, Aislynn untied her wrap and let it drop to the chair, then she slowly made her way over to the diving board. Her hips swayed as she walked out to the edge of the board, jumped and did a swan dive, the butterfly wings gracefully fluttering before she glided underneath the water and swam towards the other end.

Tag: U2 and pool people :)

20. Jennifer_Pritchard

Jun 25, 2005
    I laugh quietly, "yes, I had more than noticed." I smile, "as for the pool, he won't mind us using it, I keep his computers working, he's a nice guy when you get to know him."

I look over at Aislynn, "if you ever feel like you're about to go mad, feel free to drop by my place."

TAG: taggy tag tag mctag tag taggy *ahem*

OOC: I need sleep, I'll be back in a few hours.

21. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    "Sounds like a plan Jennifer. Now come on in. The waters fine."

Tag: All

22. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    IC: Lyssa Rainelle

Lyssa smiled and turned to leave. "I'll be back shortly. The water is too inviting to ignore." She ran up to her room and shifted through her luggage. Pulling out her dark blue Gucci bikini, she quickly slipped in and grabbed a towel. She was back by the pool in under ten minutes, kicking off her sandals and climbing up to the higher diving board.

She jackknifed smoothly into the water, and swam with powerful strokes around the pool. She loved the feeling of water. She had been on the swimming and diving school before she got into acting, and she had kept up with it on her down time. She glided up to Aislynn and grabbed onto the edge. "I'm Lyssa Rainelle. You look familiar, but I can't find a name. Would you mind refreshing my memory?"

Tag: Aislynn

23. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    IC Isaac Wayne:

Downing another scotch, Isaac checked his Rolex. This party wouldn't be over soon enough. He had planned to show up, say a few hellos, and get out, but every second dragged by like an eternity. How he wished he could get his cellphone to work to phone back to New York and see how the board was handling things. He hated to think what they would be doing in his absence; he had had to watch them like a hawk ever since his father had died.

TAG: Anyone= still on or whatever.

24. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Mars:

Mars watched his guests savor the musician's piano noise. He was not a fan of classical. He had grown up during the heyday of rock and roll. However the man named Igor Ruskanoff was a money-maker, no doubt- the other guests had adored his music...

Or maybe they were just being kind.

Leave the pool area quiety so as not to be noticed he returned to the main house and entered the cocktail lounge on the second floor, with the best vistas of the entire island... across the room was a bar where a man sat, being served drinks by the bartender.

Looks like my type.

He walked over to the bar and introduced himself.

"Mars Madding... and you are?"

Tag: EmpireForever

25. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    IC Isaac Wayne:

"You should really know who your guests are before inviting them." Isaac said dryly, swirling his glass. "Isaac Wayne", he said, extending his hand. "Pleasure to meet you", actually about the only pleasure he was having at the moment was the buzz he was starting to get from the alcohol. "Nice place you got here, I especially like the view from the air." Too bad he wasn't seeing it at this very minute on his way back to the city.

Tag: Coruscant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.