THE SLEEPY ISLE GAME! Winners: spacelady and Imperial_Hammer - look for sign-ups for next game

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Coruscant, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coruscant Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as Mars Madding:

"One of my aides did the invitations, with the help of my board." Mars said offhandedly. "I was never much interested in my father's friends and acquaintances... why he passed the reins of the company to me as stated in his will, I have not a friggin clue."

He looked at the bartender and said "Martini, please. You know how I like it, Doc."

"So what got you your fortune? How'd you get noticed by my father?" Mars asked, turning his gaze back on Isaac.
  2. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    IC Isaac Wayne:

"I think your father was probably more interested in my father. He was working on a new form of energy when he died; probably would have changed the world. Unfortunately no one's been able to duplicate it since. But Wayne Corp. also deals with weapon engineering and genetic research." Isaac stared out the window. "Anything else you'd like to know?"

TAG:Coruscant

OOC: Man, I really never thought what Wayne Corp. would be, oh well.
  3. Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Knight

star 1
    I go over to the pool side and let my legs dangle into the water, it was just the right temperature for a nice swim. I put my box somewhere safe and let myself slip slowly into the water. I swim around a bi before going over to the poolside by Aislynn.

TAG: anyone in or near the pool.
  4. Coruscant Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as Mars:

"Nah, whatever... well, let's at least try to have a good time, shall we?"

*returns to the pool with martini in hand*

TAG: Whoever
  5. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    OOC: What time is this suppose to be?
  6. Coruscant Force Ghost

star 6
    IHM: It's coming on to noontime right about now in game time.

7. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    OOC: Oh, I thought it was evening. Ike's not an alcoholic, I swear!

IC:

Isaac followed Mars into the pool area and lounged in a chair. Having a pool party didn't seem like the classiest thing to do for all of the aristocratic types around, but he rather liked it. He layed back and put on his aviator sunglasses.

TAG: Pool people
  8. Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Knight

star 1
    I ease myself out of the pool slightly and push my hair away from my my face with my hand. I rest my self on my elbows and wave at Mars. "Hi Mars, you don't mind us using the pool, do you?"

TAG: Mars, all

OOC: noon? :eek: it's gone 7am on sunday here!
  9. Coruscant Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as Mars:

"Not at all, Miss Pritchard!" Mars replied politely, looking her scantily clad body up and down and smiling slightly.

He gulped down the rest of his drink and threw the glass into the pool, not a care in the world. Looking at the large, lagoon-like pool, he said, "Rumor is my father actually has secret corridors under the pool... winding around under the many secluded little passages between the artificial islands in the pool... I always wondered why he might've made those..."

10. Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Knight

star 1
    I grin wickedly, "I can think of a few, but you probably won't like any of them."

I swim off and retrieve the glass and plass it on the poolside.

"I'm really tempted to look for these passages, maybe after lunch."

TAG: Mars, pool people
  11. Coruscant Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as Mars:

"I'm tempted to venture into some other certain passage..." Mars said slyly with a wicked grin, looking at Jennifer straight in the eyes.

Mars handed Jennifer a towel.

"All answers can be found in my father's study... up in the main house."

TAG: moose and Empire
  12. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    IC Isaac Wayne:

"What was your father into exactly? And why did he have this whole island?"
  13. Coruscant Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as Mars:

Walking back to the main house with Jennifer and Isaac, Mars cocked an eyebrow because of Isaac's question.

"My father was into empire-making, Mr. Wayne. This island is just a bath house in the Roman Empire that is his corporation. But I suspect there may be more to this island... something eludes... eludes, yes..."

Tag: Isaac and Jennifer players
  14. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    IC Isaac Wayne:

"I just wonder what's behind the steam in this bathhouse..." Isaac said under his breathe. "Perhaps you would show me to his study, I'd be very interested to see what kind of a library he has."

TAG: Coruscant.
  15. Coruscant Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Let's continue this tomorrow, EF. :) I'm getting tired and I don't like to RP when I'm not thinking as well as I usually am...

Night all.
  16. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    OOC:

I was about to call it a night as well.
  17. Tahiri_Rose Jedi Knight

star 1
  18. Ben_Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    IC:

Conan appeared almost as if out of nowhere.

"Conan hungry. Conan want food. Give Conan food. Or Conan bash you in head with club. But no worries. Conan not mean."
  19. Tahiri_Rose Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC

A knock on the door awoke Deirdrie from her nap.

"Miss just to let you know we will be at Sleepy Isle in 15 minutes if you would like to get ready."

"Thank you Captain, I will be right out."

Deirdrie slowly sat up and gazed in the mirror. Her face was blotchy and her shoulder length blonde-brown hair was tangled. She sighed and sat in front of the mirror that her grandmother had insisted be provided for her. She carefully brushed out her hair and applied her makeup. Her grandmother had insisted that she wear her nicest summer dress that was dark green floral halter neck summer dress that hugged the top half of her body then spreading into a skirt that flared at the knees. She tapped her unusually long nails on the tabletop. Yet another requirement on grandmothers list. Another knock on the door pulled her out of her reprive. She opened the door to reveal the servant waiting to take her bags.

"We're only 5 minutes out. The Captian suggests that you come and have a look at the Island."

"Thank you, I shall do so" she replied grasciously.

The Isle's beauty took Deirdrie by supprise. It's beautiful forrests were so appealing to the eye. It was the mansion that most impressed Deirdrie. It's bigger than Grandmother's Houseshe mused. Her anxiety grew as the boat slowly docked at the warf. She was met by an officious employe of Mars Madding.

OOC am I allowed to name random employees? /OOC

"Miss Meanor, I hope you enjoyed your journey here as well as your future stay. If you would follow me I will take you to your rooms."

Deirdrie gaped at the size and opulance of the mansion as she followed the servant. She instantly began regretting letting her grandmother force her into this trip. She climbed up two sets of staris to the third floor. He opened the door to her room and she gasped as she saw the room. The servant put her bags away and left her sitting shell shocked as she grew more uncertian about what she was doing there. She decided to go and find out where the other guests were.
  20. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
    IC as Eva

Eva had retired to take a nap. She woke up suddenly, to a nightmare. "Damn book, gave me the chills" she said shaking her head at the thought, she opened her bedroom window and began to sketch. "Beautiful." She looked at the air. "It's nice. A light jacket maybe." She strolled to the closet to place a light jacket over her and to take a nice stroll, possibly meet and talk to someone on the way.

"Peferbly someone that doesn't know me." she said shaking her head, walking out of her room.

Tag: anyone strolling :p
  21. Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Cosuscant, I was going to stay in the pool but I fell asleep before I could make the post, I guess I'm following you now . .

IC:

I wander along behind Mars with the towel wrapped around me, it's probably a little too warm for it but it's all I had beside my trouser suit and I don't want to get that wet. I sigh and glance around me, not sure why I had agreed to go to the main house. In the distance I spot someone, but I'm not sure who it is. I make my excuses and wander over to meet her.

"Hi," I say, "my name's Jennifer Pritchard, nice to meet you."

TAG: PadawanEmily
  22. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
    IC as Eva

Eva smiled. "Nice to meet you Jennifer." She extended her hand to shake it. "I'm Eva, Eva D'Ordeno." She smiled softly. "Nice place he has here. A bit to nice if you ask me" she says looking around at the hallway.

Tag: Jennifer.
  23. Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Knight

star 1
    I smile and shake Eva's hand. "Yes, it can be too nice at times. Sometimes it gets a little lonely here as well." I look at Eva for a few moments, "have you seen the pool yet? it's quite nice and the beach isn't far from it either."

TAG: Eva
  24. PadawanEmily Force Ghost

star 8
    IC as Eva

Eva gave a silent smile. "The pool is nice, beautiful. Mind you i'd probualy just stay at the bar anyway. Swimming is beautiful. Don't know if i'd like to do it though." She laughed. "havent been in the pool, I was however writing near the pool, if that counts " she said laughing ab it.

Tag: Jennifer
  25. Jennifer_Pritchard Jedi Knight

star 1
    I perk a little, "you're a writer? I find it hard to tell what people do, I used to think all writers were old and looked like Stephen King." I laugh nervously hoping I didn't say anything wrong. "I've done a little writing myself, nothing much though, mostly Star Wars fan fiction."

I cringe inwardly wondering why on earth I had to mention Star Wars.

TAG: Eva
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.