main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The ?Smelly Jacket Rand? incident....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ironmorganvane, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironmorganvane

ironmorganvane Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2009
    Title: The ?Smelly Jacket Rand? incident
    Author(s): Iron Morgan Vane
    Timeframe: KOTOR 2
    Characters: Jedi Exile Daekna (OC), Mira, Visas, Bao-Dur, Atton Rand
    Genre: humor
    Keywords: jacket
    Summary: Mira and Atton have problems since theyve met, but one day Mira said something about him that made The Jedi Exile to really laugh; something that didn't like Atton at all!!
    Notes: This is a little glimpse of the Jedi Exile ( her name is Daekna) and her crew, inside the Ebon Hawk.
    After reading my story, you will want to post something about it, and you will want to read the next chapter... (hand movement)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1

Inside the Ebon Hawk, the Jedi Exile crew had some difficulties; there were some "differences" between them. Specially, between Atton and the latest member of the group: Mira.

- What are you looking at? You moron!! - Mira yelled.
    - - Just looking at your almost near-zero taste in clothes.- Atton responded, smirking.

At that moment, they began to curse each other, shouting, moving hands; It was quite difficult to understand what they were saying, mostly, because both were shouting, and also because some of the cursing was told in different languages.

- Hey, both of you shut up!!! The General is trying to meditate and Kreia is with her. - A zabrak, with a mechanical arm, said it, almost like whispering. - If you made her lose concentration... well, The General can be sometimes... - He was speaking, but someone cut off his speech.

- What is going on in here?? What is all this noise? - A kind, but yet strong female voice was heard. The 3 of them changed their position: Mira smiled and placed her hand on her hip, Atton turned at the place where the voice was heard, with a kind and tender look, and the Zabrak, into a firm position. A girl with almond eyes, black hair and a little braid at the side of her face was standing before them.

- What happened this time, Atton, Mira? - She said, while looking at them.

- It?s that thing fault!! - Both answered at the same time, both angry, and both looking at the opposite place after realizing that both of them said exactly the same thing.

- Bao-Dur, can you explain? - The girl said at the Zabrak standing right next to her.

- Well, it?s hard to explain General; I can?t even understand it myself. And it?s also impossible to say who begin with the fight... this time.

- Daekna - Atton spoke to the Jedi Exile. - I think that we should leave this Di?Kut girl at the next stop. We were ok, right?!! We don?t need anyone else-

-Who are you calling Di?kut!! you.... trollop!! Say that again and you?ll find my boot up your exhaust port! - Mira exploded, just as the mines that she knew how to create. Atton looked at her, smirking sarcastically and said ? Bring it on!! - Both of them placed their hands nearby their weapons.

- Stop it!! Both of you- Daekna said. - I know that you are not what we can call friends, but we will be traveling together, so, both of you will have to get used to each other. Atton, I will not sell Mira as an slave to the Hutts and Mira, I will not poison Atton, use him as a new fuel source and take that chance to hire a real pilot! Did I make myself clear? ? She spoke and while talking, she looked at both of them, with such a glance, that they just looked down and nodded. After getting their reponse, Daekna walked through the hallway, to the dormitories, where Kreia was waiting for her, knowing that, if the old woman left the room, that little scene would have ended up badly.

The time passed by and the problems between Mira and Atton seemed to calm down, they even looked more ?friendly? to each other. If they had a problem, they just ended up with a ?Nek take it? kind of curse.
    New days come, and while preparing themselves for the next trip to come, Atton was on the cockpit and Kreia with her normal meditation in the dormitory; Daekna, Bao-Dur, Mira and Visas were taking a cup of tea, ha

2. ironmorganvane

ironmorganvane Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2009
    Here it is the second chapter
    In the first chapter, Atton found the Jedi Exile and her crew laughing... and he was not happy about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Having fun?.- He said, without taking his eyes off of Daekna. ? Well, seems that I am the only adult here, so I came to ask our ?General? where are we going now. ? The tone of his voice was deep and flat, and everyone could notice that he was angry.
    - Atton, look, we were not trying to ?. ? Daekna stood and tried to explain, but Atton cut her off.
    - I need to go back to verify that our ?Trash compactor? it?s not doing something weird. It doesn?t matter to me what you were trying, I have to return where I belong, to the cockpit. So, Im going first. ? And after saying this, he walked and disappeared from the sight of the rest of the crew.

- Well, it seems that we hit a really sensitive area. ? Mira said it with a smirk.
    - He had one, who would have thought that it was his jacket. ? Bao-Dur added.
    Daekna didn?t say anything; she didn?t know what to do next. She knew how to deal with deadly situations, she knew how to give orders, to lead a complete army, but this was new to her. Atton was, like she said once to Kreia, odd to her.
    - Don?t worry, he is just being stupid as always. ? Mira walked and placed her hand in Daekna?s shoulder- He will be ok in more or less 30 minutes. That?s all that his memory can last. We can call him also ?30 minute Rand?. ?
    - Cut that off Mira, it?s not funny anymore. I shouldn?t laugh, its important to show respect to my crew, for them to respect me. Im going to meditate in my quarter. But thanks for trying to make me feel better. I appreciate it.

Mira nodded and Daekna walked to the dormitories. Bao Dur tried to go after her, but Mira stopped him. The Jedi exile left her crew behind and she change her mind while heading to the dormitories, and she headed to the cockpit, walked through the hallway, with the firm determination of having some words with the pilot. When she got there, Atton was missing, and only T3-M4 was there.
    - T3, Do you know where is Atton? He usually doesn?t leave you here alone.
    - Beee, deee weeedeeeee deee.
    - To take a shower you said? Thank you T3, continue with your job, I will not take any more of your time. I will wait for him. ? Daekna sat, looked around the place and realized that Atton?s jacket was there. She took it and walked outside the cockpit.

Mira, who couldn?t help it, needed to follow Daekna; she heard what Daekna and T3 said, and she got really confused.
    - He went to take a shower? Without us asking him to do it? Blasts!! He is really hurt!!!

Atton took a really long shower; He had a lot of things in his mind. He couldn?t help but remember the face of Daekna laughing, the sound of it, the way her body moved and he realized that maybe he needed another shower, but this time, with cold water. He put on his usual clothing, and realized that his jacket wasn?t there; he remembered that he left it on the cockpit, but, for his surprise, it was no longer there. He freaked out and he run to the main hold, where he found Mira.

- Mira!! Where is my jacket!- Atton yelled.
    - First of all, don?t use that tone with me, second of all, I don?t have it!! Look, my hands are clean; could they be clean after touching that thing??!! Na ah! - She yelled back, but then she remembered something - Wait a second? I think that Daekna took it from the cockpit, not that I usually follow her, I just saw her? - Mira said.
    - Daekna? Feed me to the fishes of Naboo! Why would she do that!! You are the only one capable of doing such a thing!
    They looked fiercely to each other, but Bao-Dur came in the exact moment when things began to be really ugly.

-Hey, what is happening here again!! The General was clear about this!! No more fights between us. ?
    - I know! But this murglak said that I stole his jacket, But I didn?t! Told him that Daekna took it, and he doesn?t believe it! ? Mira spoke to B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.