main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Smitten Apprentice and the Clueless Farmboy Humor One-shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by EmeraldJediFire, Mar 10, 2013.

1. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Fun piece...our favorite Farmboy has a secret admirer.
    "Wow, would you look at that…" One brown-haired girl murmured, watching a handsome, elderly gentleman going through fighting motions of with his saber.

The green blade weaved beautifully in a geocentric pattern, as it changed from a defensive position to a low diagonal, right slash, then up to a two-handed overhead move. The man stepped gracefully and fluidly as he followed through with the alterations of his blade. His feet moved with certain finesse, each foot landing in the correct place, his movements speaking of years of experience.

His muscles flexed as he went through the motions, his taught biceps tightening as he performed a backward blade reversal, flipping the blade end over end until it was positioned behind him. His shoulders were broad and tanned and muscular as was the rest of his body from what the young apprentice could see. She was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of his flat and hard abdomen as his grey tank top billowed away from his mid-section.

His face was a particular delightful feature to him. It was aged without being old with a few notable fading scars gracing it. His lips were set thin in concentration and now and then she would see a flash of white as he gritted his teeth or opened his mouth to let a grunt come out. His hair was a grayish blond, set off by sharp, blue eyes. Her heartbeat heavily in her chest as she watched him pivot on his right foot and deflect a bolt from a remote that had suddenly appeared on the training room floor.

Anya Rok held her breath with her dark brown eyes feasting on the sight before her.
    Her friend rolled her eyes, a beautiful blue-skinned Twi'lek.

"Honestly…Anya." Tai-Lin said. "You shouldn't stare."

"I can't help it. Isn't he gorgeous?"

Tai-Lin sniffed. "If you like them old."

Anya turned up her nose. "Oh Tai, you just don't appreciate the beauty of the mature male form." She turned her attention back to the man. "I wonder who he is…"

"Who knows." The Twi'lek sniffed again.

"He certainly is experienced isn't he?" She chattered away. "How many years do you think...?"

"How many years, what?" Tai-Lin answered snippily.

"How many years do you think he's been a Jedi?" Anya said, exasperated.

Tai-Lin played with her lekku, eyeing a younger male human that had been winking at her from across the room. "Who cares..." She said, and waggled he fingers at him.

"You shouldn't be so callous." A female Ishi-Tib student rebuked. "There is something enticing about an older human."

Tai-Lin gave a disgusted look. "You too?" She eyed the elder human once more. "I cannot fathom what there is to see in him. He's much too old for my taste. He must be in his 40s or something." He flipped her hand dismissively. "I prefer him." She pointed to the same young male.

"I think, he looks dashing." Anya said, eyeing him once more. "I wonder if I could get him to talk to me?"

"Perhaps you could entice him into giving you a lesson?" The Ishi-Tib offered.

The girl turned scarlet. "Entice? You make it sound so torrid, Ashta!"

"Perhaps entice was…the wrong word." She tapped her beak.

Anya turned her head, once more to gaze at the man and found her brown eyes locked with his blue ones. She blushed, trying to hide her shock over being caught staring so blatantly. She tried to compose herself like a good Jedi would but was failing miserably. The young Jedi hid her face, averting her eyes. Tai-Lin snickered at her embarrassment.

"I told you not to stare…" She said.

"You did not such thing." Anya retorted, still blushing. "You saw him turn didn't you?"

The Twi'lek clucked her tongue and turned to leave. "I don't know what you're talking
    about." And then she was gone.

"Oooo, she makes me so mad!" Anya ground out., twisting her robes in between her hand.

"Calm yourself, Anya." Ashta nudged her. "Look…he comes…"

She watched as the older man approached her. Anya worked to swallow any saliva that was in her mouth but found it was dry. She continued to twist the fabric of her robe in her hands. The young girl watched as the man bent down to retrieve a tunic that had been laid near the edge of the mat. He smiled at her in a welcoming manner and shrugged on his outer wear. Anya felt as if she couldn't breathe. The object of her fixation was coming right for her and she couldn't figure out what to do. She twisted around to beseech Ashta to give her advice but the other student was already conversing with others.

When she swung back around she came face to face with the man once more.

"H-hello..." She managed.

"Hello," He bowed his head. "I saw you watching me." He began to fix his tunic, cinching it at the waist with his belt.

Anya froze. He'd seen her watching him? She groaned inwardly. How obvious she must've been. Stupid Anya.

He looked at her curiously. "Did you wish to ask me something?"

"Um, well, that is...I'm sorry." She turned on her heel and fled the training room. "Oh, what an idiot he must think I am." She groused.

"I'm sure he doesn't." A reassuring voice said.

Anya picked up her head and her gaze fell upon a beautiful brown-haired woman.

"Beg your pardon?"

The other woman put a hand on Anya's shoulder. "I said, I'm sure he doesn't. Master Skywalker doesn't judge." She gave a lop-sided grin. "He's the most honest and nicest being you'd ever want to meet."

The girl felt as if her heart plummeted to her feet. The man she had been staring all afternoon was….

"M-M-Master Skywalker." She stammered.

The woman cocked her head to the side. "Yes?"

Oh by Force…She had been ogling the Grand Master of the Order. Anya turned scarlet, horrified.

"Hey, hey, hey, its okay." She assured. "Uncle Luke's no stranger to this… So take it easy, okay. Breathe huh."

"Uncle?" The girl said, recovering. Recognition dawned on her. "Jedi Solo?"

The woman grinned. "That's me." Jaina reached out and patted the girl's shoulder once more. "Don't worry about it."

"Please tell, Master Skywalker..." She bowed.

"Tell me what?"

She turned around slowly, gazing up into the most beautiful blue eyes she'd ever. He smiled warmly. "Now, I know you have something to tell me. Please don't be afraid to address anything with me." The Grand Master clasped his hand behind his back.

Jaina watched this scene unfold, feeling increasingly bad for the girl. Poor thing.

It wasn't that she was unaware of female attentions toward her uncle, she was. Females of this galaxy seemed fascinated with him—and it didn't even seem to matter that he was happily married.

"Who could blame them really..." A voice said at her shoulder.

The young Knight would have jumped if she wasn't certain who was behind her. She looked up into her aunt's eyes. "Aunt Mara." She greeted.

"My dear husband's got the patience of a saint." Mara commented, nodding over to where Luke and the girl stood. "Of course, him being oblivious half the time helps." She set her lips.

"It does." Jaina agreed and glanced sideways at her. "How long have you actually been standing there?'

The red-head folded her arms over her chest.

"Long enough to watch some simpering teenager make a fool out of herself in front of my husband." She rolled her eyes.

"Why, Aunt Mara, don't tell me you're jealous?"

She snorted. "Jealous? Of that little flake. Mara Jade isn't jealous of any teenager." Mara
    smirked. "The girl is way out of her league to be considered a threat." She waved her hand dismissively. "That Jedi belongs to me," She waggled her finger. "And only me. I wouldn't release him to anyone—not when he's got a god-like sexy body."

"Aunt Mara!"

Mara placed her hand on her niece's shoulder. "Jaina…Grow up." She turned her gaze back and found her husband. "Well, stang..." She swore.

"Aunt Mara, you weren't really going to harass that poor girl?"

"Well.."

"Aunt Mara…" Jaina growled.

The other woman threw her hands in the air. "Oh, Jaina, what do you take me for? Of course I wasn't going to." She winked at her. "I've got more…interesting pursuits to engage in."

Mara turned and sauntered over to her husband.

The blonde's face broke out in a wide grin.

"Hey…" He murmured, slipping his hand s around her waist.

"Hey, yourself." She slipped her hands up his sleeves and grasped his muscular forearms. Mara massaged with mischief sparkling in her green eyes.

"Anything wrong?"

"Nope."

"You sure?" He arched an eyebrow.

"Positive." She dropped her hands from his arms, and slipped one arm around his waist. "C'mon, Farmboy, how about you and I engage in some extracurricular activities."

"Mara, I have classes…"

"You do have a break don't you?"

"Of course, but-"

She put her fingers up to his lips and took hold of his hand.

"Then let's go." She patted his butt much to Jaina's dismay. "I need to get you away from adolescent star struck females."

"Pardon?'

His wife rolled her eyes. "You really are clueless. That girl was making a goo-goo eyes at you and you were to oblivious to notice."

Luke frowned.

"It's a little bit interesting though."

"Oh?"

Mara retracted her left arm and laid her hand on his bicep, leaning into him. "That my husband; even at fifty eight can still turn heads. " She messed flicked strands of blonde-grey air with her right hand. "Must be the grey; it is dashing. Sexy too." She threw him a provocative grin.

His eyes narrowed. "Not here, my love. We have an audience…" He warned.

"Then let's take this somewhere more…intimate." She winked at him once more.

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  2. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Hehehehe. I loved it. Luke IS hot, even for an older man. Ginchy dubbed his picture in one of the latest character atlases the "Too Hot To Be A Widower" picture, and I couldn't agree more, though it's already been decided that since Luke has enough fangirls after him, I get Ben all to myself (I'm the only one young enough to faun over him without it being creepy).

Gemma, ginchy and Nyota's Heart like this.
  3. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Thanks, I'm even thinking of more fangirls this time in After Her..maybe a Twi'lek admirer this time.Maybe even just that one Twi'lek

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Sweet skies, Emerald! [face_dancing] and [face_laugh] and =P~ all at the same time! Loved Mara's reactions from start to finish. Loved their enjoying one another during a break from classes too. :) Anya cracked me up; the word you chose is perfect: smitten [face_laugh] [:D] !!!

5. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    I loved this!:D Luke's obliviousness.. Jaina's involvement.. Mara's reaction..

[face_laugh] Brill dialogue!

And the L/M ending.. :p [face_love] Very nice!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  6. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I remember this one! A fun read. I always like fangirling stories for Luke. [face_love] But elderly?? I think he might take exception to that at only 58! ;) And poor Jaina. She didn't want to hear any of that. [face_laugh]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  7. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    hahaha, that's right!! He is THTBAW. [face_mischief] I love that pic.

8. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Well, In the young apprentice's defense..she's a teenager so anyone older would be considered....elderly. (you're right thought it doesnt suit Luke at all) but I was trying to figure out how to write it out, but still make it sound sophisticated.

9. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Mara is possessive; he is HER man after all.

Yes, she was so embarrased. One thing can be said about Luke..he knows how to attract them (whether he's trying to or not).

Jade_eyes likes this.
  10. Stone Jade

Stone Jade Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2013
    I imagine this sort of thing probably would happen a lot. It makes me wonder about a similar story with Mara and a younger male apprentice. Although, that would probably come off much creepier (as creepy as some parts of Balance Point with Mara/Anakin?) than this story.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    please, not again. I just yesterday found one of this fics. And I am still upset. :_|[face_sick] Do you really think Mara would do this to Luke? =(( And if she did, I don't even want to know, what I would do to her in this case.[face_beatup]

12. immertreu

immertreu Jedi Master star 2

Feb 4, 2012
    [face_laugh] The poor girl. But seriously, can you blame her? [face_whistling]

Wonderful piece of fun. Thank you!

13. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    No, don't wanna think about that. Jedi_Lover wrote something like that as a challenge fic (I think it was her) and I was like EW no no no...

14. Demendora

Apr 9, 2010
    yeah, we talked with her about this. But I was so "lucky" to find one of these fic with NC'17 [face_sick] . I swear, is she would have done it to Luke...Arrg I am so angry. If I would have an opportunity to get into that universe, I would have killed her. I swear. But I don't believe it. I've read "Balance point" just because of this thing, and I found NOTHING! Nothing so provoking and strange. I even found the moment, when Luke and Mara could have conceive Benny. So those people who think, that Mara could have done such thing, can go and kriff themselves for all I care. Auntf**ers

15. Stone Jade

Stone Jade Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2013
    Wow, just came back to this thread to discover my off-hand comment caused quite a divergence from the topic.

To be clear, I'm not condoning Mara/Anakin by any means. Quite the opposite - ick.

Demendora: I think most people cite Balance Point for a few points in which Mara is shown thinking about how handsome Anakin is, plus that whole scene when Mara dresses up as a Kuati noblewoman and Anakin is quite "impressed". (As a side note, I think this same scene is the first time that any author actually implied that L/M may actually occasionally get "intimate").

16. Demendora

Apr 9, 2010
    My bad. Sorry for offtop and somewhere angry outburst.

17. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Let's just agree its...horrendous to think about and leave it at that folks

18. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Yes I did. I wrote it for Thrawn McEwok. :p

I like this story. I wanted to smack somebody that commented that Luke looks so old, "He must be forty!" o_O

:_| I was hoping it was catch and release for Mara. She should give others a chance to bag a Grand Master. ;)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  19. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Oddly enough...the next Twi'lek I write is going to hit on him lol

Jade_eyes likes this.
  20. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Well I adored every aspect of the story. And loved how Mara came in at the end to claim her man and point out to him what had been happening. Loved it. And I loved the chat between Jaina and Mara.

21. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I hope when I'm 58 that young girls still find me attractive. ;)