The Social Party - Version 3

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Morgaine, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Lexi Host of Quick-Games

Game Host
    star 4
    We're only a month apart :). Yes, we'll celebrate next year with a big party!
  2. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    *waves from Malta*
    I arrived, but the internet connection is everthing but good, so I can't stay for long here sadly.
    See you all soon again! [:D]
  3. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Wow... Matt, Laura and Cole all posting on the same page... that's quite the trip down the memory lane. [face_hypnotized]

I can't believe it's been ten years. Wow. Incredible, really.

[:D] [:D] [:D] It's so good to see you all again! :D How're you doing these days? :)

*waves back* :D Good to hear you arrived safely! :) How was the trip? How do you like it there so far? :D
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Beside of the horrible internet connection? I really enjoy it here. It's warm/hot and humid (ok, that humid part isn't my favorit of course ;) ). The people here are really friendly and wanting to help (similar to WNU). The working is ok so far (some really nice parts, some a bit boring parts), but they all are giving their best and I'm a bit ashamed about myself, when I realise that it's a bit boring for me when they really want to show us their work and are enthusiastic. [face_blush] Swimming is really nice, but I haven't seen any beach so far at which you can stand in the water. Either you're outside of the water or you have to swim. But both isn't possible. Therefore one can find extra places for children, so they can enjoy the water as well. :)

That's my view after three days! I'll report more later on. :D

How are you all? Everyone posted on the last page, how about posting again? I like to hear from you. :)
  5. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    :oops: I missed all the oldbies! :_|

But of course, I've been here the longest. :p

I can't wait for Harry Potter to come out later this week. [face_dancing]

I'm going camping next weekend. :) (But it might rain a little. :()

Then in three weeks, we are heading down to the outer banks in North Carolina. I've never been there. My uncle rented a beach house (as he has been doing the past few summers), and this year it worked out that my sis and I took vacation during that time, (we were to go to Vegas for business with mom), so we get to go! We'll be down there from Sunday to Thursday morning, but my dad is going to stay the whole 2 weeks that they have the house for. We have other family going down that second week. But one of the best things about the trip is that my dad is driving down our Jeep Wrangler, and you can drive on the beach down there. That is going to be fun. :)

I'm still going to CVI next year, is there anyone else coming? :p But there has been new developments. My family is coming down for Sunday, and then we are going to Disney, and possibly Universal Studios. The best thing is my niece won't know she is going to Disney until we are there. I just have to make sure that I don't mention that CVI is in Florida, nor mentioning when "we" go to Vermont (our cover). I have to say "you guys". I just hope that my niece doesn't figure out that we are going to Disney before Monday when we do go, and she doesn't remember that I have told her where CVI is at, nor does she remember that I went to Disney when I went to CV before.

So that is what I'm looking forward to for awhile. :)
  6. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Harry Potter? I would love to watch that movie as well. Not sure, if I'll manage that, since I'm at Malta until mid of August, but I hope it's still in the movies when I'm back home. :)

Sounds like you have some plans! :D Hope it works out with your niece. [face_good_luck]
  7. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Must be nice to have lots of vacation plans. I'm lucky if I ever leave the area for more than two days in an entire summer (about three months). [face_plain]
  8. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    It is. :) But... you really can't take any vacation during the summer? And you have to work almost every weekend? :eek: Why?
  9. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    I don't even have a job. [face_plain] If I did, at least I'd get be getting paid for the amount of time I spend in my area.

No, I just have to deal with boredom issues. My parents are hermits, so they hardly ever want to leave the house for vacation. They always ask me to come up with places to go or things to do (and I give them some ideas at this point), but when the day passes, they always ask me why I didn't give them any options. :oops: So we usually end up watching TV or doing nothing and then rinse and repeat the next day.

Yeah, my life is boring.
  10. Qui-Gina-Jinn Force Ghost

star 4
    *Sneaks in to see who is left*

Hi there.... :)
  11. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Sounds really frustrating, Gunny. The only chance to change it is to do your own plans and be happy if they join you and if not, then be happy as well, since you're doing something. :)

Camilla, nice to see you around again! How are you? :)
  12. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    That's why I'm trying to do some things this summer so it won't go to waste.
  13. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Yep, I would think the same, if I were in your place. Nothing doing the whole holiday beside of waiting that school/job beginns is frustrating. I went through that one time and don't need it again.
  14. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    It certainly can be a pain. :rolleyes:
  15. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Threw just my 2nd 700 bowling series last night! :D

http://www.bowlsk.com/games/view-series.html?series=6569258 shows how it happened (it was 700 on the button).
  16. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Wow! Congrats! =D=

I was never really good at it. ;)
  17. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    :eek: I'm still waiting for that first 200 game. [face_whistling]
  18. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Brockton didn't take a direct hit from Irene, but it was still enough that I was w/o power for 50.5 hours. Glad to be back online, however. :D
  19. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    50hours without power? What did you do during that time? I mean, there's no hot water (taking a shower is really refreshing then), there's no computer, no tv, no lights for reading at the evening... Lots of time for sports outside... :D No, really, how was it? :confused:
  20. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Skiara, I was listening to the radio a lot on my old Walkman. I checked the local news station every day while I didn't have power for updates, but also listened to the local sports and rock stations for a diversion (the last one particularly on Sunday night, when the rock station does its local music show).
  21. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    So, you're a really music fan? From all the music you listed above. :confused: :)
  22. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    Pretty sure it wouldn't be fun to go outside after that much rain . . .
  23. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Speaking of rain, did anyone have a white christmas? :D

Merry Christmas! [:D]
  24. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Sort of...we had a few flurries here in Brockton, but nothing really "stuck."
  25. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Interesting connection... ;) :p

No snow here for Christmas. But we had some right before it. Sadly it melted within 24 hours. It's a "warm" winter this time. When I think about last winter, we had snow for about one month already at this time of the year. Weird.

Merry Christmas to you all!! [:D]