Social The Social Party - Version 3

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Morgaine, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey everyone! :D

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I had two parties to go to and homework...

But no school today! Yay!!! :p

Cindy: Sounds like you had a great weekend! :D

Our football game on Friday (the 13th) was bad, and the sprinklers came on in the middle of the game! :p It was very funny.

Hey, third in your class isn't so bad! I'm scared to think how we'll do at our first competition. ;) We're going to a competition tomorrow night, but it's not a "real" competition, more like a chance to get some feedback from some judges. Should be fun!

The dog is still going under the house as she pleases... [face_plain] :p

About the IMAX, all I know is that it's coming our in the US and Canada in November, and that the IMAX right near me is probably going to show it! *crosses fingers* I called them a few days ago and they're working on it, at least that's what the guy said... :D

Hm, that was long. :p Sorry!
  2. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  3. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 10
    Just be aware if you are going to IMAX showing of AOTC, they're going to take out 20 minutes of footage.

Hey gang.
  4. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Oops, stepped away for a bit. :p

Heya sis! *hugs*

Hi Matt! Really, why are they taking some out? ?[face_plain]
  5. selina Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hello everyone

Soz I can not stay long I am posting else where
  6. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well I'm off for the night. Cya.
  7. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 10
    Anything over 120 requires an intermission. I'll be back later.
  8. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey Frances, that's okay, I know how that can be. ;) :)

Cya later sis! :D

Ah, I saw that article on TFN just now about why AotC at the IMAX will be cut down some... no fair! I say they just cut the credits and stuff, although that probably doesn't count. :p It'll be interesting to see what they cut out...
  9. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Hi everyone. :)

Just dropping by for a moment, I've got a very busy day tomorrow and need to go to bed early. ;)
  10. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Hi Julia! :D Get some rest! ;)

EDIT: Gotta run. Cy'all in the morning! :D
  11. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Heh. Bye the time you said that, I was already offline and maybe even asleep, Laura. ;)

Good morning everyone. :)
  12. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    *peeks in*

Good morning :D
    How's everyone this fine early (and I do mean early) morning? :)
  13. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Hey James! :D *hugs* It's been a while...

I'm tired... so tired. *yawns* :p You? :)
  14. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, I'd say it's been a while.... heh... a few months ;)
    I kind of pop in and out whenever I find the time. :)

*hugs*

I'm definately tired. I decided to skip out on sleep today... way too much to do. I've got to get up, or I was supposed to, in 2 hours so I could start working out... and I was preoccupied and forgot to head to bed 5 hours ago. Heh. How time goes by...

And maybe you should make yourself a warm cup of coffee or tea? A nice, warm mug always wakes me up. :)
  15. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 10
    Hey James.

Happy Anniversary Engel. [face_love] *kisses Julia.*
  16. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    *kisses Matt* [face_love] Happy belated Anniversary, honey. ;)

No sleep at all? Ouch, I'd be dead. ;) I had eight hours of sleep, and I'm still tired. :p And I'm already drinking a big cup of tea, but somehow, it doesn't help much today...

17. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Heya, Matt.
    Anniversary? I assume it is you two's anni?
    Well, if so, congrats :D

And I need my coffee daily to wake up... Infact, I need another pot right now. I think I take in my coffee than water. Heh.

And you could always go get a warm shower during lunchbreak or something, assuming you're working and that you can go home on lunch break. :)
  18. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    13 months. Got together on August, 16th. :D We're still celebrating every month. ;)

I'm still at home (it's 8:50am here), but I'll have to leave soon. Not for work, I'm still on holidays (our semester starts in October), but to my grandma's birthday. :) Promised to help out with the guests.

Well, I better go offline now, because I definitely need a shower before leaving. ;)

So - goodbye! :D
  19. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    13 months? Congrats :D

Take care, Julia and have a great day.
    And I keep forgetting it's only nearly 3am here... seems like 5am...

Come on time, you pass by so fast and now you hault down to a standstill...

*sips coffee*

I probably should head out myself and start washing clothes. Y'all take care :)

20. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    start washing clothes

aww very domesticated, now why can't English men be like that! :p
  21. Lil_Lisa Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] I wish Kiwi men are like that too. ;)

I think the credits count towards the length of a movie. So they're cutting out 20 minutes of AOTC huh. I personally have no problem with it. I didn't likt the too-long love scenes, they should be heavily trimmed. :D
  22. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Good morning! :D

LOL! Yeah, I was a littls slow on that one, Julia. Well at least you got some sleep! ;)

James: I could never just not sleep... I'd never stay awake in class. :p And then you go start washing clothes... I'd be dead. ;) Getting clothes out of the dryer makes me sleepy because they're so warm. :p

I doubt I'll be on this afternoon, I've only got about an hour at home until I've got to be back at school until 10PM...

Cya later! :)
  23. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Heya everyone! *hugs to all* :)
  24. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 10
    Hey gang. I'll be around.

It seems I might've been a bit premature in saying that I'll be moving this weekend. Apparently the managers of this apartment complex is giving us problems, as they are screwing around in giving a reference to the townhouse. So I might be on for a little while. But that means we've got to scramble to find another place before long.
  25. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Ick Matt. :(

Laura: I must have forgotten to mention that there were only 3 bands in our class at the competition. And the sprinklers came on again? Can't they set them for another time? Like before the game? ;) (And at school until 10? [face_plain] So glad we have normal practice tonight...)

Happy anniversery Julia and Matt. :)

I heard from one of my lab partners that there is a Mace Windu lightsaber out now. I must get. :D

I also read in UA's paper in a column called "Geek Beet" that AOTC IMAX isn't coming out until next year. And when I looked on the website for the IMAX in Columbus, I couldn't find anything for November. (But at least I did find out that they are going to be playing The Lion King at Christmas. :D Yay! one of my favorite movies! :D)