1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Social Thread at the end of the Galaxy!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    I need money to splurge!!!:_|
  2. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    god of war 3, if you actually care. and little big planet, which looks phenominal.

:snoopy
  3. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Also it's apparently a really good Blu-Ray disc player.

Not that the PS2 has lost it's charm. I just got Persona 4 and it's as awesome as the previous installment :D
  4. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks Reynar, Trimaj, I do appreciate the encouragement. The 360 is the one system I don't have, and it looks like I'm about to cheat on Sony. ( Sorry Sony, but your PS3 games have been less than stellar,[lukewarm at best] as much as it pains me to admit it in public.)

Damn you Microsoft!!![face_frustrated]

*goes to look for console prices at Gamestop and Best Buy.
  5. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    God of War III will be awesome.[face_worried]

But then again, I had a 64, then I had a PS2, so to complete my cross-brand domination XBOX360 is a must.[face_laugh]

-B-
  6. Fisto_Hero Jedi Knight

star 1
    In light of all these talks about video games: In 1981: Jeff Dailey, a 19-year-old gamer, became the first known person to die while playing video games. After achieving a score of 16,660 in the arcade game Berzerk, he succumbed to a massive heart attack. A year later, an 18-year-old gamer died after achieving high scores in the same game.[face_plain] [face_laugh]
  7. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    FAIL. Healthy diet and exercise, along with regular checkups, should make that a non-issue.:rolleyes:
  8. Fisto_Hero Jedi Knight

star 1
    Agreed. Games now do not run on point systems anymore anyway. Though I could foresee someone dying from Halo, WoW, or some other online games.[face_thinking]
  9. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    They have. I remember hearing something about that happening in Korea. Video games are fun and all, but it's always important to remember to diversify your activities. Fortunately, school tends to do that for me.[face_beatup]
  10. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    I am terribly concerned for my physical well-being this coming semester. I try to eat healthy, get excercise and so forth, but this next semester might make that trickier...
  11. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    With my start times alternating between noon and 8 am, I am convinced my metabolism will be a train wreck by semester's end. Until then, I think it'll be interesting, to say the least...
  12. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Wrestling is year round, so I'll have something to keep me healthy and active.[face_peace]

Without that, I would be in the same situation as Peng because my schedule would kill me.:rolleyes:

Reynar, Peng, you guys still on break right?

-B-
  13. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, the schools here are still on break until the fifth.

And Grey, you don't have to worry about the RRoD either. Microsoft has a three year warranty for that, and more often than not, you only get it if you don't take care of the console.
  14. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    I am most certainly on my break until the fifth. I'm heading back to residence on the second, most likely. Hopefully it'll be quieter than usual so that I don't have to wrestle my computer past people in the halls...
  15. Fisto_Hero Jedi Knight

star 1
    I hate counting back down to school. It increases the feeling of impending doom creeping upon me.:rolleyes:
  16. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    You were happy when you were on holiday

[image=http://beccamcutie.wikispaces.com/file/view/happy-face.gif]

Then school came back around.

[image=http://branthansen.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/22/shutterstock_2333287.jpg]

Your life is now doomed!

[image=http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/923/080508195123560007mw1.jpg]

17. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    The one flaw with that diagram is that I enjoy my schooling. University > High School.
  18. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    actually hoping to get back into school in the spring semester... take a couple classes and all that. although i think i'm a bit late...

19. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah me too. Trim. I think I am late too.:(
  20. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    that does stink tee. and yea, i was. just have to wait til this summer i guess.

Just wanted to let ya'll know I just made my 20k post over in the YJCC. Some of you are mentioned specifically, but the forum as a whole is also in there (which means everyone involved over here). Just wanted to let ya'll know how much I appreciate you all, and everything you've done making this place what it is.

21. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    As we approach the end of this thread, I feel that we should step over the End of the Galaxy.

*Steps over*

*Dies*@};-

-B-
  22. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
  23. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    You know you love the e-mush Reynar.:p

Yeah the summer session is when I have to apply too.
  24. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    Impending semester aside, this has been a pretty awesome break on the whole. Got what I wanted for Christmas, and actually managed to find a copy of The End of Evangelion for a mere $25. Good times.

And blu, stepping over the end of the galaxy would only put you in the empty space between galaxies. Given proper space travel equipment for this task, you should be just fine. So any deaths that occur are entirely your own blasted fault.
  25. Hammurabi Force Ghost

star 4
    What's the next social thread title going to be? The Social Thread at the start of the next Galaxy?

And who's for launching it at midnight on New Year's?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.