main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Soldier's Side

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by kobra8841, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kobra8841

kobra8841 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2005
    Hey i am new here and i have a pretty good story idea. It tells you about 2 soldiers, a storm trooper named TK 132 but calls himself Drak, and a Rebel soldier named Gard, and their adventures.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHAPTER 1

TK 132 starred at the twilight sky of Rhen Var, and watched the red sun set below the horizon. He was stationed at the Imperial communication planet as a guard to the temple. he knew little what happened exactely inside, but it had something to do with planning attacks.

The whole station was in panic and distress. He had heard about a new Rebellion, which had rised against the Empire's dictatorship. That's about all he knew. He didn't get that much outside information.

He took his white helmet off and scratched his head. These strange looking helmets had some holes and a breathing filter, but it didnt protect against itchiness. He was miserable. It was a cold, usually dark planet with a lot of Rhenian Tickers, a bug that bites you for blood. It would find holes in the Imperial armor and suck 2 cups of blood.

TK 132 didn't choose to be a Stormtrooper. He was drafted when he was 14 standard-years-old. He didn't like the Empire that much. It wasn't a fair empire, he would whine.

"TK 132!" a Stormtrooper shouted, "We have received word that Rebel star ships and troop transports have entered the atmosphere! Man your post!" Startled by the change of events, from calm and peaceful sunset to preparing for a snowy cold battle, TK 132 grabbed his blaster rifle. He faced the small, trembling Stormtrooper and said in a cold, deep voice, "Prepare the AT-AT and the AT-ST Walkers. Prepare for battle. Man the turrets at the ice caves. One more thing, call me Drak."

With that, the self-called soldier named Drak, loaded a fresh power cell to his blaster. It was going to be another annoying Rhen Var night.

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Nice start! =D= =D= =D= Can't wait to see more from you.

3. Kae-Din

Kae-Din Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2005
    I like the start. It might do better to give the Stormtrooper a name, however - even the Clones have names, although they no doubt also have numbers. Especially for a main character. Then again, what do I know!? It's a cool idea, anyhow.

4. kobra8841

kobra8841 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2005
    thanks vadersmistress and kae-din. lol you might notice i was inspired to write this story from battlefront (a game) ;)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHAPTER 2

Drak headed off towards the turret and checked its power supply. Once he was satisified he headed toward the South entrance of the caves to do the same. He hadn't even noticed the Stormtrooper he was talking to from earlier was following him.

"Uhh... Excuse me, sir? Drak? Did you make that name up yourself?" the 'Trooper stuttered.

"Who are you?"

"Umm, my name is GS 23, umm, sir."

"Lose the honorary. Privates like me aren't respected that well in this army." Drak replied.

"Oh, im a Private, too. Were you Imperial Bred?"

Drak stopped clipping the Thermal Detonators onto his utility belt and faced the young private. Imperial Bred meant delivered by the Empire and taken immediately for training. "No, I was drafted from my family in Naboo. I was twenty."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be. GS 23? What's your real name?"

"I suppose you could call me Ben. I've been called by my operating number for the four years of my time here in the Empire. I was taken from my family when i was fourteen."

"Well have you've been in a battle before?"

"This is my first battle. Ironically this is also my birthday. I'm 18 years old today. Have you been in a battle before?"

Drak's jaw dropped. A battle on this kid's birthday. He felt sorry for Ben. No more fooling around. There was work to be done. Drak nodded and gazed at the Imperial and Rebellion warship exchange brilliantly bright lasers at each other. He heard a bounce of a metal ball, spun around, and the first thing in sight was the red glow of a activated thermal detonator that landed 5 meters away from him

Amor Gard winced as his transport ship rocked from another impact wave from a torpedo. This was the first test, getting to the Rhen Var planet. The second test is to survive the ground assault.

Gard joined the Rebellion when he was 20. Ten years have passed and he doesnt regreat doing that.

He was a Tarlanian. A new species that had been discovered during the late Clone Wars, but have been around since the dawn of time. There were huge tentacles that stuck out of his head for hair, and had 2 bolbus eyes. His skin was orange, and his pride was strong.

The Rebellion had been working secretly, planning there attack. He was alive to see the Republic fall and the greedy Empire rise, and thats when he joined a rag tag team of freedom fighters.

Four thermal detonators, 4 concussion grenades, an extra power cell, his blaster pistol, Gard made sure he had all his supplies. He straighted his metal signaling that he was a liuetenant.

Gard prepared for his and the Rebellion's first battle. "30 seconds to land!" a Colonel yelled to the Rebels. He took a data pad from his pack and looked at the briefing one last time. There was a Imperial General located here at Rhen Var, and the order was to capture him. Gard promised himself he would accomplish himself in this battle, he would return to the rendevous point in one peice, with the General slung over his shoulder. It was going to be a glorious day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.