1. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Technically, yes. But their last name would be Solo which I think is important. I just don't see TPTB making a SW movie without the central character having the last name Skywalker. But I could be totally wrong though. Maybe Leia has an illegitimate child with a Gungan and that child keeps the name Skywalker! [face_devil]
    PoorGreedo likes this.
  2. Poor Greedo Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    that'd be one oooogly baby :S
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  3. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Maybe that's the way they bring Jar Jar back into the story! ;)
    PoorGreedo likes this.
  4. darthtuttle Force Ghost

star 4
    I want to see an anakin solo spin off.
    Force Smuggler likes this.
  5. FryingpoorGreedo Jedi Master

star 1
    I just said "Oh God yes" in my Orson Welles voice when I read this thread name
    Last edited by FryingpoorGreedo, Dec 22, 2012
  6. startravellerearth Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm not seeing Episode 7 without Ben Skywalker.
    Team Padme likes this.
  7. Pro Scoundrel Force Ghost

star 4
  8. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    What exactly is the Solo legacy?

Han doesn't pass on much other than being a scoundrel. What's his family history? We don't know it, so the Solo saga would start with Han.

He's a hero, he's famous, but he's ultimately forgettable just like most soldiers in war. He's not going to be remembered forever like Vader, Palpatine and perhaps Leia and Luke. Ackbar and Mon Mothma may be remembered more solely because they were the official leaders of their respective branches of the Rebellion.

How can his kids carry on the Solo name? As gamblers and smugglers? If they become Jedi, Han's not going to have much to do with that so it's more the Skywalker Saga than the Solo saga.

Han's going to be overshadowed as the odd one out, the only one who cannot feel the Force.
    Last edited by CT-867-5309, Dec 22, 2012
  9. Darth Chiznuk PT Trivia Master / Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    You never know. It could happen.

[IMG]
  10. Frankakin skywalker Jedi Master

star 1
    They are going to make a spin-off movies for the Characters, most likely they're personal lives. It's official. Who agrees that's like Avengers? They make single character movies, then one with all of them.
  11. Trebor Sabreon Force Ghost

star 4
    Spin-offs, baby! Spin-offs. :D
  12. Trebor Sabreon Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, I'm certain that Luke will be remembered as long as anyone else we've met. Even if the truth about the events in the throne room aboard DSII are never widely known, Luke (assuming the ST goes this way) will surely go down in galactic history as the founder and first Grand Master of the New Jedi Order. This alone (to say nothing of his exploits as a war hero) should be enough to secure his legacy.

That said, as beloved as he clearly is, I think you're probably just about right on the ball with Han. And the only Solo legacy I'm aware of (outside of whatever Han does with the rest of his life) is some nonsense about the Solo aristocracy, or somesuch, which has never sat well with me, personally.

I don't mean to sell the man short, but Han's best chance at being remembered probably hinges on his inclusion as one of the 'founding father's' of the New Republic. Maybe as a Capt. John Parker figure (who commanded the Lexington militia) to Luke's George Washington (renowned war hero and first leader of Jedi). Maybe a Dolley Madison-type who contributed to events in his own memorable way while still being overshadowed historically by his more famous spouse, leader of the New Republic, Leia Organa-Solo? [face_dunno]
  13. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    I could see a Lethal Weaponesqe movie with Han and Lando in their early days.
    Panakas_Dawg and Pro Scoundrel like this.
  14. Pro Scoundrel Force Ghost

star 4
    But whom is Riggs, and whom is Murtaugh? Would Chewie be Joe Pesci? :)
    Last edited by Pro Scoundrel, Dec 23, 2012
  15. Skelter Jedi Master

star 1
    I dont think that would work for me.. I already fast foward all the parts with Solo in them.. I dont need to start skipping movies..
  16. Panakas_Dawg Force Ghost

star 5
    The Calrissian Chronicles?
    The Wonderful World of Watto?
    The Huttfather?

I think the Solo-Skywalker Chronicles will be this go-round. It will focus on what becomes of the next generation of related younguns.
  17. Doug625 Jedi Master

star 1
    who is this Indiana Jones, Jack Ryan, and Han Solo guy? I thought he just played Bob Falfa! haha
    Last edited by Doug625, Dec 24, 2012
  18. krtmd Force Ghost

star 4
    IDK, wouldn't he be remembered for his role in the Battle of Yavin, taking the shot that enables Luke to blow the Death Star?

Also, non-Force users absolutely have a role to play in the GFFA. They can't all be Jedi.
  19. CT-867-5309 Force Ghost

star 5
    Whether Han would be remembered for his role in the Battle of Yavin is debatable, but I find it highly unlikely that he'd be in many history books.

I don't think anyone said non-Force users have no role to play.
  20. Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master

star 2
    This might work. I'd have to laugh though that after all these years their careers shine again because of Star Wars.
  21. Han Shot First Jedi Master

star 2
    Why the heck would that be debatable? If he hadn't have turned up the whole thing would have been lost. You are hilarious, even if it was unintentional.
  22. Han Shot First Jedi Master

star 2
    And your a Star Wars fan?
    Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  23. Han Shot First Jedi Master

star 2
    Well why not? The entire EU is a spin off, didn't harm that much. As far as spin off's go anyway.
  24. Han Shot First Jedi Master

star 2
    I sincerely hope not.
  25. MrFantastic74 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Seriously. Han Solo is my favourite character. It wouldn't feel like Star Wars without him... maybe that's one reason why the PT fell somewhat short for me- no "Han Solo-esque" material.