main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Saga The SONIM threat a Siri-Wan adventure with fanart completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Dec 7, 2012.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    I liked Ivano's experiences with the Hennys and finding a new job and enjoying the beautiful beach/ocean therapy :cool: The scene with Obi/Siri on New Year's Eve was sweet and gentle with fond memories. =D= But the epilogue ... very touching, indeed. You can feel Obi's sense of loss but still blended with a sense of gratitude and blessedness for all the two of them shared. @};-

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 16, 2005
    To quote Jade_eyes:
    I second that.

earlybird-obi-wan and Jade_eyes like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Sometimes I think you post a new update each time I turn around. :p

Anyway, loved the words of Obi Wan to Siri and used a big handkerchief to dry my tears.

“My love, Siri; I will see you again in the Force. I will give these bushes a place in the wild garden where we shared so many nice moments. I will place one of them again on my balcony. Seeing the bush bloom will remind me each time of the bond we share; a bond of the soul. Yes Ivano, you told me about that bond and pointed me to the gift. And I know that you have felt the death of my beloved on Azure. May the Force guide you to your destiny.”

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you for your support of this story[:D][face_dancing]
    Thank you[face_dancing] [:D]
    Thank you and there is more coming;)

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Now that I am back from the Harz Mountains, I am very curious.