main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Soon2Be Ex-Woodford Apprentoids Social Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by Darth_MacDaddy, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
  2. young_paddy1

young_paddy1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Yo, Yo Monkey boy, so far my Samlesbury diary goes like this.

Monday drove 70 miles to Samlesbury, sat in a room all day bored, drove 70 miles home, had some tea went to bed 10:30.
    Tuesday drove 70 miles to Samlesbury, sat at a table all day bored, played hangman, drove 70 miles home, had some tea went to bed 10:30.

3. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    [face_laugh] Like it Pad, so I take it is pretty boring then.

Have you got computer access on your dinnertime or not, let us know what your dinnertimes are so I can delay the job in aid of a better cause (if you know what I mean).

Woodford is not surprisingly the same as always, in actual fact it is pretty much the same as your Salmesbury diary without the travelling.

BTW Pad go to the British Isles Forum and look at a thread about the mod wannabe, click on the link and... surprise look who the mod wannabe is [face_laugh]

Speak to you soon and may theforce.net be with you :D

4. young_paddy1

Apr 10, 2003
    We get half an hour for lunch and at the minute no computer access :_| *sniff*

Samlesbury diary new entry.

Wednesday, started refresher course at Preston training centre, the birds ain't half bad, [face_mischief] my car isn't liking the drive, Wardle got everybody else lost on the way home, took them half an hour to get out of Preston

Thursday, second day of refresher course reverted to playing hangman again, the birds definately ain't bad, :D car died twice on the way in and four times on the way home it's going into the garage or onto the scrap heap.

5. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    I'm liking the sound of the birds, maybe you could get some photographic evidence for the NVPoo - I'd be glad to assess it :D

Sorry to hear about the vehicle suffering Pad, tho' I'm not surprised.

Next week my 8 hour Internet sessions are to be interupted by the 3rd years completing there Key Skills Bollocks - they were told by Wilf, "Heads down, bums up and you'll soon be able to go back to drinking, smoking and playing cricket in the log book room." LMFAO No ****, thats what he said [face_laugh]

Keep us posted on the Samlesbury diaries and ask Will and Flows to drop the thread a line - thats if Flows can summon the energy to do so.

May theforce.net be with you all ;)

6. Kenny_Got_Mauled

Kenny_Got_Mauled Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2003
    hey there!!!!!!!!!!

summoned the energy before will, and i've been grafting this week, well wednesday and thursday at least! got next week off to get my energy back though!

it took an hour before we left preston on wednesday cos wardle the prat got us lost and took us round in circles! d******d!

hows the cricket and catch going on? not had a chance to get anything like that going yet but we have had an a5 game of squares (600 odd squares in it) took a while and hangman!

hope you are finding new friends to do laps with!

the birds are pretty minty! john was saying how kinky the overalls tied round there waist were the other day!

need to get some log ins for works time and get everyone else on the thread! have you got marc on it yet?

anyway, may the force be with you and shall be back soon!

p.s. got the new e-mail address, cheers

7. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Ah flows my lazy-arse friend, hows it going? Stuarts been asking about you wanting to know if your coping well - his has no faith in you.

Cricket and catch is non-existant since you guys left, I'm trying to convince Wilf it was you lots bad influence on me!

As for new friends, I'm struggling. I've no-one to chuck pens at and "Double-Sarah" isn't as much fun as "Double-Pad"! Plus Paddy we're all missing the laugh - maybe you should put up a link with a recording for all times sake.

You guys going the Lancy Club on Friday afternoon cause its Marc H's last day, otherwise it'll be me, him and Phil!

May theforce.net be with you all :D

8. young_paddy1

Apr 10, 2003
    What's going on with Marc's leaving do, I've heard something about the Lancy club and Wetherspoons in Stockport???

And just for you Dave, Heheheeheheheheheheheeheheehehehee

9. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Nice one Paddy, you've cheered me up :D

Marc's leaving do ?[face_plain] Don't know mate, I'm going in the Lancy Club after work and I'll take it from there. Are you guys coming down or not?

Just let all the Apprentoids know that we're not getting the £1000 bonus as promised, but we're now getting £400 :mad: - we are abviously not worth the same as all the other guys on the shopfloor.

Just had a bust up with Billy and Stuart over a sinilar thing, will tell you when I see you.

May theforce.net be with you all, because it certainly ain't here - ****hole!

10. young_paddy1

Apr 10, 2003
    400****ingquid what the ***k, do those ***king, ***ks think they're ***kin' doin'. :mad:

Keep on brawlin' Dave, you have to remain sane afterall. :D

I'll see you at the Lancy club around quater to one.

11. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Keep on brawlin' Dave, you have to remain sane afterall.

Thanks for the support pad, the stress of this place is taking its toll

400 quid :mad:

See you at 1.45 avec the beverage :D

12. young_paddy1

Apr 10, 2003
    You turnin' up at quarter to two, me too probably, that's if my car turns up today at all. had to get my brakes done again, the back plate scored a 1/16th groove in the disc in less than half a mile. :(

13. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Woodford is saying hello to the Samlesbury clan, anyone heard from the Dog its been over a month now ?[face_plain]

14. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Morning Bowser :D

15. Still-Life

Still-Life Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    Rodders is a virgin!

16. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    He told me you took his virginity! :D

17. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    I tried but he said his cousin was the only person for him. sniff sniff??? Can you smell......

18. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Whats the pic about?

You've never had that much life in you!!!

19. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    unlucky. This key skills is the best thing i have ever done! I have learnt so much and it will, I am sure set me up for the rest of my working life. I am sure it is well worth it and means that i wont be stuck in this dead end job working for this dead end company for the rest of my mainly short and irrelivant life. I think the company will now stop bending us over and ****ing us up the ass because of this fantastic and recognised qualification.

20. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Thats it lad, get it off your chest!

Must say Key Skills enriched my life no end. I learnt how to communicate - something I have never done before. I learnt how to add up - something I've never been able to do. I learnt how to use a computer - I mean that was so complicated I've not used one since. And I learnt a load of other sh1t that I will never use in my entire life.

And then theres all that ENR b0ll0cks...

21. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    Hows Preston??? Bet you all miss the Woodford!!! I am going to nail Garry Daltons wife ha ha ha. That will tell him!! Recon itll gaurentee me a promotion. maybe in a few years ill make cleaner. but i dont think i am miserable enough or that lazy and i aint common enough, fat enough or got a big enough attitude. I have a small willy.

22. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
  23. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    And then o' Garry the great stood in front of his troops. and said in an inspirational moment of motervatory talk "are you with me guys?" Not as succesful as had been hoped he said one more time "are you with me?" failing once more to motivate his troops to go to their death he left. He now takes a good bumming every week off the MOD, and BAE shareholders.

24. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Lets hope that GD isn't a member of the jedi council!

OMG, I've just found out that they're closing the Braining Centre :_| What am I going to do. Panic will set in about Monday afternoon at the prospect of having to work for a full day come Tuesday.

So many happy memories:

-Me main man and his, erm... friendly ways!
    -All the rodderisms [face_laugh] Classics
    -Ronny!!!

They'll have to drag me out of here screaming

25. HERMES-LIMBO_KING

HERMES-LIMBO_KING Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2003
    ah the entertainment of the silent laugh from darth_macdaddy will hold you in good sted come monday afternoon.
    at long last the boat sinker has finally managed to log on to this site due to the help of the silent laugher.
    i hope this will be the first of many post that keeps the minions of the woodford lower classes in touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.