main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Soon2Be Ex-Woodford Apprentoids Social Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by Darth_MacDaddy, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscar

oscar Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2003
    getting a bit quiet on here, what do you all think of this...................

EDIT: CENSORED

2. oscar

Sep 2, 2003
    and another one, click on the link to open a short film....

EDIT: CENSORED

3. long-mong

long-mong Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2003
    what happened to you on friday...... how did u get home???

anyway nevermind..... do u remember martin 'the tool boy' taylor kicking off with me in the curry house, n then that waiter guy moving him outside????

y did he kick off with me??

answers on a postcard please

anyway i have been counting my lucky stars from then especially after he battered ricky hatton the boxer....... he such a hard *******! i was lucky...... hmmmm not

4. oscar

Sep 2, 2003
    he was mad at you cause you were thowing popadoms at the other table and you hit him or his mate with one, he did get a bit stressed didn't he.... best watch your back now though rods, he'll be having you!!!! ha ha ha

5. ForceDotBrandwood

ForceDotBrandwood Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    hello.

hope all is well.

bye

6. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    And stay out Brandwood! :p

Nice pic oscar, shes fit as ****, even if she was real!! I can't be arsed looking at the "link" you posted.

I heard that Ricky Hatton was looking for a rematch with Martin Taylor, after they both won their fights at the weekend!!! Only messing Rods!

So this is Christmas.....

7. Still-Life

Still-Life Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    I am sorry I aint been on for a while but I ahve been unable to get on a pc for the last week or so. The message I need to give to you is very very late.

A few people are going to the lanky club tomm night (THURSDAY) all are invited so plese can you ring around everyone you know who might be interested and let them know. sorry about the timing. Hope to see you there, i suppose.

8. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    You talking to me here Phil?

Either sounds good, are you going?

9. Johan_Solo

Johan_Solo Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2003
    I had my last exam on the 15th and like everyone else in my course i just disapeared the next day, unfortunately we start again on the 5th.

Whens the christmas do then?

10. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    here we go for the latest update......

bae are going to offer us a full time job at warton...... the paperwork will be through at terry kushners office on the 5th if not sooner......

at this point they want us to sign the paperwork immediately and then start at warton the day after......

I am not being funny but surely we should get time to assess the deal and not just 30 seconds..... absolute arses they are i tell ya

11. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    ill be at the club at around 6 ish tonight. I have sent a text to everyone from work in my phone book but i know i have not got everyones so try and spread the word. As I say sorry it is a bit late. Any one is invited, we will have enough members (hopefully) to sign everyone in, so bring your girlfriends, wifes, kids or in craigs case a mix of all three. give me a bell or a text or leave a message on here if you need any more more info.

phil n

12. WILL-of-The-Force

WILL-of-The-Force Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2003
    We've been told by Wilf that if we do not receive the paperwork before the 5th january to just turn up at Woodford on that Monday (as Woodford refuse to pay any expenses after xmas) and then there arses will fall out and it will force them to get the contracts sorted.

But surely they can't make start at Warton the very next day! kcuf that!

Anyway who's going tonight and Phil, is there anything special planned for tonight or is it just a beer fest?

13. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    erm beer fest is a good description. I cant say who is exactly going but i am led to believe that there is around 15+ going. most are going on to manchester after. I am going down at 4.30 so i dout ill have the legs to last into manchester.

14. young_paddy1

young_paddy1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Where's my stuff wardle? Friday's been and gone no call no nuffin'.

Will: Equillibrium
    Wardle: Xmen
    Twinny: Old School

You got it I want it.

Anyway might see you at Woodford, knowing the speed with which our wonderful company moves. :D

15. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    Today the time came for me to send an email to harry krishner and wilfred monk to announce my wishes to leave BAE....... come on rodders is escaping......

la de dah de dah

freedom smells great.......... warton smells of poo

16. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Whoa, the Pad is angry!! :p

Hell hath no fury like a Paddy scorned!

Fair play Rods you finally making the break for freedom. Believe me your better off away from it, when your in BAE you think nothing else exists outside of it, but when you break free... wow, its like the day you discovered your action-0man wasn't your favourite toy!! Options will open up believe me and I've only been away for 3 months ;)

HOO HOO HOO Merry Christmas!!

17. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    hello there

just thought i would let people know i will be having a leaving do at the end of jan for anyone who wants to come on down please feel free.........

as for other options i have already got another job and that is why i am leaving mr baddiel......... which is nice and its better money and its got a gaurenteed 10 year future.......

hope thats not put a curse on it now!!!!

18. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    You probably have done :p Just think of the promise Woodford had when we started and that was only 4 years ago!

19. ForceDotBrandwood

ForceDotBrandwood Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    merry ****in christmas.

20. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    And to you too, you grumpy *******! :p

Anyone get anything nice?

21. millenium-vulcan-bae

millenium-vulcan-bae Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2003
    hi there everyone its john boy walton here.

22. MONARCH-MONG

MONARCH-MONG Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2003
    Happy new year to everyone.

Unfortunately the end of 2003 has been a rather sombre one with the news that our friend and fellow Ex-Woodford Apprentoid, Sam "Johan Solo" Hardhill, has passed away. I'm sure all our thoughts are with his family who have lost their son at christmas.

Sam was a unique person and i doubt i'll ever meet anyone like him again, whenever i think about him i have to smile, after all, we don't call him the Mad Dogg for nothing.

R.I.P. Sam.

23. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    i think you summed up what we are all thinking marc..... dog was one of a kind and he will be missed, from what we know, what happened to him could have happened to any of us Im sure....

We all will have memories of him and I dont think that any of them will be bad ones...

R.I.P Sam 'the dog' Hardill

24. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Well done Lads, you've both hit the nail on the head with those comments. A tragic event.

I'm due to go and see his family over the weekend, I will send well wishes from all the Apprentoids. I have the details of the funeral and will inform everyone of them over the weekend, after I have spoke to his family.

R.I.P Sam

25. millenium-vulcan-bae

millenium-vulcan-bae Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2003
    hi there lads. the other apprentoids who can't make it on the force are all sadened by the news. dave can you pass our regards to the dog's family at the weekend for us.
    rods any ideas on the collection? give us a shout when you have.

R.I.P. sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.