main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Soon2Be Ex-Woodford Apprentoids Social Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by Darth_MacDaddy, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceDotBrandwood

ForceDotBrandwood Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    cant believe what i jus read.
    R.I.P

2. long-mong

long-mong Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2003
    No news on the collection yet mate its new years day and nowhere will be open......

Im gonna go to a florists tomorrow and ask about prices etc, as well as how long it takes to get one ready

I really dont have a clue how big it will be or what flowers to get put in it etc etc so when i speak to them tomorrow morning i will report back on here or to peoples mobile phones

in last nights evening news on page 28 the details of the service etc was in the paper.

Its St Matthews Church, Hayfield at 2pm. It also gives the deatils of where to send the reef to and any donations of money left over ontop of the flowers..... anyone any idea on how much they are gonna donate??

3. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    just looked online they r pretty dear click link below to check them out

reefs:-

http://www.interflora.co.uk/sys/os/anon/products/76/157/174/

posies:-

http://www.interflora.co.uk/sys/os/anon/products/76/157/175/

apparently u can get either for a funeral

4. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I hope to get to see his family tomorrow, all I can say Rods is don't jump into buying anything yet, his family may want the money donating to a cause or something but I will bring it up with them when I see them. Still organise a collection though.

Will pass on your regards on John as I will do for everybody.

They are the details Rods, will let you know more as and when I know it.

Will keep in touch.

5. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Got the details for next Wednesday, I will be in touch individually.

6. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    just a quick note to tell you all about the info on the flowers...

I ordered them today at dinner and they will be delivered to the funeral parlour on Wednesday morning

The message says:-

sadly missed, always remembered
    the woodford lads.

hope everyone thinks that is ok and see you all on wednesday

7. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    If anyone needs to know the details of the funeral phone either Rodders or myself.

Either way see you all there 2pm Wednesday.

8. millenium-vulcan-bae

millenium-vulcan-bae Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2003
    right there lads. it was a good turn out wasn't it. how was things after the servics? sorry i left early.

so anything new happening then?

9. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    hey guys......

i think it was good john boy ur right.... i think there were about 40 odd from bae, monarch, thomas cook.... good turn out all round

10. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Aye good effort all round. Nice send off for him, and I know his family were pleased about the turnout.

11. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Rods give us a ring if you get a chance, nice one.

Just a question Johnny Boy, why the change of name? Also you were unlucky in the darts the other night - that Ray Barneveld is one player!!! :p

12. millenium-vulcan-bae

Dec 31, 2003
    u cheeky so and so. the bad thing is i got a gold braclet just like that dart players before xmas so the similarity isn't that far apart.
    i 4got me old pass word n the force didn't recognise my email address so i set up a new account.
    every1 having a good weekend so far?

13. WILL-of-The-Force

WILL-of-The-Force Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2003
    A up people. Not been on (the force.net) for ages! I cant believe i'm actually awake at this time of night. Or is it day?

JB, just one question: What the hell was in that drink Amy downed on thursday night? I know it had Malibu in, but what were the other 50 types of alcohol in it? Sorry we left early without saying but Amy was ill!

Ive been watching some darts also, watched the English bird tater the ugly Karren Krappen! :D

14. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Eh-up Will,

Fair play JB, like the new name - very Woodford feel :D Nah, me weekends been ****, got exams coming up :(

Disappointed that the two Stockport lads are out of the darts. Mind you with two players from Stockport in the quarter-finals Stockport is now officially the darts capital of the world!! :p

15. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    overtime is the future

a full day back at the good old woodford..... and im in tomorrow morning too

argh..... then its off to cranfield and biggin hill on the formula one plane

the future is bright the future is rodders

16. ForceDotBrandwood

ForceDotBrandwood Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    come on rodders, you gave me some **** for being a grabbin bastard... havnt the tables turned.

whens your "So long... mong" party??? (you like that??)

salmesbury lot not comin over to the bright world of warton then? or is it jus delayed?

17. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    i think it will be friday 30th jan, but nothing definate as yet......

its only a quick 13 hours in total for the weekend so whats wrong with that??? better in my pocket than theirs that what i say especially when my next pay day wont be until the end of feb after the jan one from bae

its an uphill struggle but its gotta be done especially since im saving for a house

18. millenium-vulcan-bae

Dec 31, 2003
    ay up folks, not sure what was in that drink will, u said get something alcoholic n thats what i asked the bar man for, anyway amy only drank it coz u couldn't.
    so hows every1 else been?

19. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Alright JB ;) Hows life as the pimp?

Rumour is circulating that your back the Woodford, just planning to stick it out till they flirt you?

20. WILL-of-The-Force

May 14, 2003
    Bloody hell works boring.

Rodders, when and where is your leaving do? And who's invited?

21. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Bloody hell works boring.

[face_laugh] Memories!!

22. WILL-of-The-Force

May 14, 2003
    You know you miss it Dave!
    BTW have you got Knights of the old Republic on the PC? Its a pretty mint game but it's going to take me at least 5 years to complete!

23. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    I haven't mate, but will be purchasing it after my exams (if I buy it before I may as well sack my degree off!), How much you pay for it? I seen it for £24.99 on Amazon (Free delivery with purchases of £25+ - 1p short what a **** take :mad:).

Anyhow you know that site you went to on your phone to get Packamn and what not, can any network use it or is it just Vodafone.

24. Still-Life

Still-Life Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    good afternoon.

25. WILL-of-The-Force

May 14, 2003
    I payed 30 for it with delivery from play.com. Be prepared for no little or no social life when you get it! I am now a master of the dark side!!

Any network can use the site: http://acegames.btinternet.co.uk/wap/acewap.wml#index

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.