main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Soon2Be Ex-Woodford Apprentoids Social Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by Darth_MacDaddy, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Boro vs Man Utd 2moro.

*rubs hands*

2. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Man Utd better be careful against Boro, they turned Arsenal over twice this year. Mine you McClaren will probably do a favour for his old buddy Fergie! :p

The weekend derby should be the big one! I ain't holding must hope for us, mind you, because our form is *****, but then it is City and look back at the Tottenham game - who knows.

3. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Is Paddy still around ?[face_plain]

Come on City!

4. young_paddy1

young_paddy1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    always veed just not been posting for ages

5. long-mong

long-mong Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2003
    phil will u be in the L&D on monday ive have got to come to woodford in the moning if you fancy a brew....... c u there

6. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Good to hear from you Paddy, I was getting worried :D

What has BAE done to you Phil?!! You were the model employee only a few weeks ago, and now you want to bankrupt the company! Will have to organise snooker next week and we'll have a chat like you asked - Tuesday or Thursday is good for me.

Anyhow we didn't want to win today, staying up is our main concern :p

7. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    dave as a city fan would u say that the horses goals were offside?? or any united goal for that matter?? also neville did deserve a red for a headbutt on mcmannaman but did he get booked for instigating or not?? i missed that bit u c

answers to the above would be liked due to an arguement with a city fan in the pub yesterday

8. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    dave as a city fan would u say that the horses goals were offside?? or any united goal for that matter??

No. The only complaint City fans should have is the static nature of the defense when the balls comes free in the City box, the last two goals for example.

also neville did deserve a red for a headbutt on mcmannaman but did he get booked for instigating or not?? i missed that bit u c

McManaman should have been booked for his part in the scuffle, but shouldn't have been sent off, like some reds are saying, he did nothing that warranted a red card. Neville had to go, I think everyone agrees with that.

9. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    wow a city fan that is talking sense..... result and not too much waffle either dave.... well done.... i think like some others mcmannaman should have got a yellow, nothing more or less......

i wud like 2 c players booked when they square upto a ref or assistant like they wud b in rugby...... prime examle of that is the cheating arsenal *******'s

10. Still-Life

Still-Life Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
  11. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    the future is gas powered soldering irons....... wireless they are well good perhaps better that electric ones...... i gotta visit woodford again tomorrow with a loryy to get some stuf we have bought!! so see some of u tmorrow

12. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    wow a city fan that is talking sense..... result and not too much waffle either dave.... well done.... i think like some others mcmannaman should have got a yellow, nothing more or less......

The way I look at it is, if you take Nevilles headbutt out of the equation, i.e. they squared up to each other and there was an obvious exchange of expletives, then the ref would hve pulled them both over and booked them. Neville decided to headbutt McManaman and rightly got himself sent off, but McManaman should still have got his yellow card.

i wud like 2 c players booked when they square upto a ref or assistant like they wud b in rugby...... prime examle of that is the cheating arsenal *******'s

The difference between football and rugby is the players actually have respect for the ref in rugby. As a result the refs in rugby are more consistant and you don't have teams bullying decisions like you do in football. Both Arsenal and Man Utd are very guilt of this.

13. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    anyone wanna buy my car..... current ebay price is £195

14. ForceDotBrandwood

ForceDotBrandwood Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    alright guys
    not been on here for a while

so your selling your skip then rodney... i'll give you 50 notes

15. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    £310 is the current price badwood...... i can hardly believe it.... an increased offers?

16. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    £310!!!! I'll give you a moldy apple and a BAE SYSTEMS pen, and remember I have travelled some distance in that car so my opinion is valid! :p

17. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    £360 now...... that is mega

18. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    someone has bought my car for £510 oh yes come on

19. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    I got more for me scooter! :p

Anyway, they'll bring it back when they've driven it!!

20. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    I was watching Ftn last night and there was a programme on it called "Future Fighting Machines" - guess what one of them was? Yeah, you got it the Nimrod MRA4. They had a load of tossers from BAE (many of whom I don't know, no surprise there!) waffling about how mint this aircraft would be. There was loads of footage from inside the Hanger at Woodford and I recognised some of the shopfloor clan, I can't remember names like!

21. ForceDotBrandwood

Sep 27, 2003
    Ftn.
    somebody must have a freeview box... theres no way anybody would watch that channel if they had full digital!!!

makes a change. usually its the eurofighter thats the up and coming best ever great military project.

22. long-mong

Sep 3, 2003
    you are correct badwood it normally is efa but since i left the project is almost down and out nobody is interested in a project with which i have no association

23. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Ftn.
    somebody must have a freeview box... theres no way anybody would watch that channel if they had full digital!!!

True Brandwood. It just caught my attention as I was flicking through the channels - eh up theres a Nimrod - and so on.

24. ForceDotBrandwood

Sep 27, 2003
    woodford lot got there letters yet??/
    paddy?
    you hopin for serps paddington bear my son?

25. young_paddy1

young_paddy1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    What the hell are you on about boyee, I got the boot and it's gonna hit hard. I can't go back to working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.