main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Soon2Be Ex-Woodford Apprentoids Social Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by Darth_MacDaddy, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    You sound so surprised that T3 has a crapy Americanised ending, surely you've seen enough films paddy, to know that Americans love themselves when it comes to saving the day! Look at Iraq!

Right, now the controvesy is over :D

For the record... Woodford is gay and I'm stuck here grafting ;)

Also got a stinking hangover :(

2. Still-Life

Still-Life Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    Hey hey. Im back from me hols and can see yo have all been buzy bunnys. Dont you have any work to do? Come back here and ill show you what a days graft is. I dont get paid to drive in here and home again after. Lazy b*st*rds. I didnt get any on me hols. what can i say i am too much of a gentle man and cant use women for a week and then forget them. My mates say i dont get any because i am ugly. what would they know? they are all bent! oh yer. ahh well ill just go w*nk. erm kinda running out of scenarios. any help? good to hear from you john and pad. John i gave that 20 i owe you to axon. I know mistake but now you know you can batter him for it. Send us pics please. Only joking. If i insult anyone on this forum (rodders, Axon, Dalton, Pete, etc) please dont take it seriousely. its just my nature to be a t*ss*r. mint! oh and finally, anyone know any really easy women? and i mean REALLY easy women?

3. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    you know you can batter him for it

[face_laugh] No chance!

4. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    chubba chub! i dont know? Got any drugs?

5. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    That nearly rhymed ;)

I tend not to carry drugs with me at work, or at anytime for that matter.

Paddy, can you PM me the telephone number at BT to open up the Broadband line, Cheers Mecos!

6. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    Today aint half dragging. Wish you were still here john, i could go and talk to you on the job. ive now been off the job so long that my gaffer thinks ive moved placements. I have no incentive you see. Apart from the bonus! but like were gonna get that anyway!!! ha ha thatll show the b*st*rds! I propose strike action! All i need is a seconder!!!

7. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    *Timidly puts hand up*

I second you [face_plain]

8. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    ok I organise a factory walk out comensing at 4.10pm! you watch the only person to come in will be rodders, and he dont even work here no more! suppose his cousins must be pretty easy! He sh*gg*d them so they must be! no offence rodders, your just an easy target! Oh and you sh*gg*d your cousins. there the only reasons i take the p*ss out of you.

9. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Like the new signature SL, maybe it should just be "Blame Management"!!

10. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    Well, you can get water there!

I have nothing else to say!

11. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    ?[face_plain] You are a very strange person SL!

12. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    Hi :) I am Dave :( i love [face_love] to use faces a lot in my messages :D

people say i am a devil for it. [face_devil]

i dont know what peole mean by it. ?[face_plain]

they confuse me. ?[face_plain]

and i find it shocks me. :eek:

still it could be worse :D

13. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
  14. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    I cant deny the truth. a w*nk a day keeps the doctor away. definatly in craigs case coz 14 a day would make it hard for him to fit the doctor in. i dont know how he does it! my c*ck is floppy after 2 a day. I am however proud to say that i have lasted 1.5 hors during sex! honest. not coz i am any good its just she was a boot and it took all me concentration to keep it stiff. she made me stop when i put me hand over her mouth and said 'stop panting, i trying to imagine your sister!'

15. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    [face_laugh] So why is it again that you don't have a bird!

A least now you've broadcast your personal habits to the world, and Craig's for that matter.

16. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    when i say 1.5 hours that is very approxomat. It certainly felt like it. She was a boot tho. nice body cr*p face. I tried to turn her over so i didnt have to look at it but she 'didnt like it like that'. Wooden b*tch. i said 'its a waist of a johny this coz your so bad i cant spunk! and that says a lot!'

17. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Surely SL you should be glad for everything you can get your hands on! Although I do appreciate how angry you must have been at wasting a johnny, you should have slung her out and finished the job yourself, therefore no waste and you've fired your mix!

18. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    I couldn't really throw her out, i was staying at her place in nottingham. waist of *****ng petrol, and i got lost so it took me 7 hours to get there. she said 'ill give you a blow job if you have a fruit flavoured condom!' 'i aint got a condom' i replied 'well no glove no love' she said and turned away 'up the bum no harm done' i told her but she wouldnt have any of it! i got to go now its allmost the end of a hard days work and we got a walk out at 4.10pm. no dout ill be back tomm. how do you sign off on this thing? oh yes may the force be with you all!

still life its a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won........

anyone got a sister???

bye

19. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    *Shakes head*

Unbelieveable! Can see the moderator pulling you up SL for your crudeness, lets not forget though we're all dirty *******s in this thread :D ;)

May return later but not sure, otherwise its 7.30 tomorrow morning!!

And may theforce.net be with you all

20. HERMES-LIMBO_KING

HERMES-LIMBO_KING Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2003
    ah i c the topical debate on here is still in full swing ha ha ha.
    so apart for the bleekness of still life's love life is there much else going on?
    went lucid at t w/e, oh my was i drunk! tried the cheadle royal for a meal and got a huge sausage mash and yorkie meal, v filling, me bog didn't know what hit it the day after, lets just say the water line was well n truley broken ha ha ha.
    so any internal contact numbers for billy or wilf or any1? i've been asked today by me cell leader y no1 has been down n y he can't get in touch with any1 at woodford. i think wilf is in 4a grilling when we c him.
    any news on the bonus or the hnd?

21. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Glad to see we've moved from SL's love life to HLK's toiletry habits :p Had a quiet weekend but went out Sunday night and got tatered - why I ask myself ?[face_plain] You went to the Cheadle Royal - thats a hospital innit?!!

The extention number for Billy is still 3673 as far as I'm aware, but he isn't in today or for the rest of the week for that matter. Don't know Wilf's number, but if you need to speak to him e-mail him.

As for the bonus (£400) it isn't looking very promising because the CPI is still lower than an 85-year-old biddys tits! Don't hold your breath. As for HND, Wilf was telling me that you've got the go ahead for it, what the details are though, I'm not sure you'll have to clear that up with him.

Woodfords gay and I'm bracing myself for another days graft...

...on theforce.net :D

And may the Force be with you all

22. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    How do? Just popped in to say hello! got a graft on. The b*st*rds have got me in the avionics bay. theres loads of room. honest. Been on a plane yet John??? A plane is the tubular shaped thing with wings on the side! Have a look round your factory, you might see one!

Got to go now. Got a connie doing my job for me!

23. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Forget it SL, make him work for his wonga!

24. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    fourth year apprentices have been shipped away from the good old woodford for a reason! I overheard Wilf on the phone to a senior member of managment, i wont mention the incompetant pr*cks name or how he is ignorant and in my opinion is one reason why the nimrod program has gone up the creek. Anyway the conversation was about how the third year apprentices outshine most employees in the factory and so 20 third year apprentices can do their own work and that of other more senior apprentices, ie the fourth years. So the conversation went that fourth year apprentices will be shipped away from woodford and forgotten about until the third years have the factory back up and running. Only then will the fourth years be contacted and brought back. Oh there is one exception, wardle! Wilf said he aint worth the price of his overalls and so he can rot their. I only repeat what i have over heard. sorry lads.

25. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Come on lads, we know the guys telling the truth, well with the exception of the third year having the factory back up and running I mean, come on for ****s sake, no ****ing chance I've seen you slackers working and you make Flows look moderately alive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.