main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Soon2Be Ex-Woodford Apprentoids Social Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Northern England UK' started by Darth_MacDaddy, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still-Life

Still-Life Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    To be fair tho mc daddy, there is a reason why you never see third year apprentices at work. this being that you have to be near a place of work to see people at it!!!

2. HERMES-LIMBO_KING

HERMES-LIMBO_KING Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2003
    so do i hear right then SL, that the company is impressed that the 3rd year woodford apprentices do more work than the 4th year woodford apprentices, that being just dave i belive. oh well done, am impressed. wilfs right the drama queen isn't worth his overalls.
    talked to wilf today, he doesn't know whos doing the hnd as the collage is deciding it!!! and they haven't got back to it yet. but he's looking in2 it, he can't say anything offical and read between the lines lads. for any1 who doesn't know wilf this means nurrr nurrr nurrr nurrr nurrr i know something u don't know and am not telling. oh and the woodford union said that the management have told them that we have a job at samlesbury and when we asked wilf he seemed surprised and thought that samlesbury union told us coz woodford union isn't suppossed to know and he denies all knowledge. but remember we have to take a leap of faith lads, yeh but he didn't mention it was in the dark.
    so changing conversation i know what a plane is sl, its what u watched me working on, none at samlesbury though but i have seen loads of wire and drawings lol

3. young_paddy1

young_paddy1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I wonder how long the company will pay our expenses once they realise they may have to give us a bonus?

£400 what a bunch of tight ***ed ****wits, wheres my £1000. (The chances of getting any sort of bonus for the shopfloor, is about as likely as being able to nail diarrhoea to the ceiling) please not mentalimage is all important.

can you unscramble the secret code below.

mdaincakgheerasdasr.e

4. Darth_MacDaddy

Darth_MacDaddy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    managers are dickheads ;)

Well good luck to you guys, you must have a lot of faith in the company. Oi! Hope the drama queen statement wasn't aimed at me boat sinker :p

Go chew a goat Still-Life! Our names show you are a lifeless ornament and I'm the MacDaddy :D And don't deny it because everyone knows it ;)

May theforce.net be with...

... me :p

5. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
  6. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    :D Smug satisfaction!

7. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    anyone got any jeppeson airframe textbooks they want to flog. I wouldnt mind a set now i am on hnc! Finally got that out of them. Hope you lot get hnd. Got to get what you can out of them.

anyone see hte great escape the other day? I am going to go for double dave now because he just got double skidmore and it looks fun!

8. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    "Yes game shot!"

Now stop it SL :mad:

We have got 22 days till the canal boat massacre :D And we still need a manakin (Spelling paddy ?[face_plain]) for the presentation ceremony.

Also on Saturday this thread celebrates its 2 month anniversary, may theforce.net always be with the apprentoids.

Woodford is gay! And I'm bored...

"Dont stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball..."

[face_laugh] Likely!

9. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    **** me, cheer up Phil :_|

10. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    ok. this bloke was flying away on holiday with the airline T.W.A. (a while ago). The air hostess comes to him and says would you like some T.W.A coffee sir? No he replies, but i would like some of your T.W.A tea!

11. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    [face_plain]

Whose this T.W.A Airlines then?

12. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Good animations for you paddy:

Go to Punchbaby
    Go into the animations
    Watch the Star Dudes Animations - There one for both ANH and ESB

Happy viewing ;)

13. HERMES-LIMBO_KING

Aug 14, 2003
    ay up all. how r we all. couldn't belive it, wilf and pete were at samlesbury today.
    we're all on the hnd yay, another year of work.
    so whats new at wood then?
    looking 4ward to t holiday.

14. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Of course, someone should contact Rodders (I'm looking at you HLK) and arrange a get together to go over the details of the trip, mention it to him when you see him ;)

The Official countdown says: 21 days to go :D

Woodfords Gay, as always, might as well enjoy another Internet marathon!

You know you'll love HND, sorry won't be there to help you all with you Maths, you'll have to do it on your own [face_laugh]

Paddy, did you try the animations? Try em HLK you may find them funny too. Oi, and another thing Pad, wheres this BT phone number for the Broardband :mad:

May theforce.net be with you all

P.S Where the **** is the dog?! Or Flows for that matter!

15. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Oh yeah, and tell 'me main man' he's no longer the Solitaire champion on my phone, I (finally) completed it today with a score of 552 :D

Winner :p

16. Still-Life

Aug 14, 2003
    sorry to you all but I cant really sit on the internet all day. I got collered by my gaffer this morning asking where i was yesterday afternoon. I got to graft now because he has got one eye constantly on me. Cant even go on brew early. B*st*rd! Ill be back on monday when the other shift are in and so a different cell leader. Dont miss me as much as I miss john! :(

no one to talk to.

17. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    :_| My heart is bleeding :(

Whats this rumour about you becoming a Sailor Boy - you should talk to the Dog about it... no wait, we don't know where he is [face_plain]

Think about it SL, when you go to do your HNC next year you'll have a whole day of Internet :D The rest of us will vouch for this... ahhh the memories :)

18. young_paddy1

young_paddy1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    It's ::Mannequin:: Vid

If you haven't got it or seen it already try this starwarz

19. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    [face_laugh] Classic paddy :D

"I'm your father"
    "I'm your father"
    "I'm your father"
    "I'm your father"
    "I'm your father"

Luke Skywalker looks stoned as **** on it though!!

Cheers for the spelling correction ;)

Have you also tried thefarce.net What is that about?!

20. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Eh up Pad try this bowling game

I got strikes in every one of my 10 goes - 187 points!!

Update: Top score now 192 points!

21. HERMES-LIMBO_KING

Aug 14, 2003
    ay up all. i miss u to sl, its a bugger not having some1 to hold bolts n bits of plane 4me and to stroke bits of metal and say ummmmm whenever a cell leader goes past.
    am seeing brandwood 2nite n i'll try and get a message to rodders. we've already started to make a food wish list.
    so its definately uni and not hnd then dave? i thought our mission was to get everything we can out of the company then **** off somewhere else.
    ah the bull has been flowing free from ant 2 (wardle) caught him in t pub last week telling people he's a charted engineer and that he was on £70 an hour. does he not realise that people won't belive him coz he looks only 12!

22. Kenny_Got_Mauled

Kenny_Got_Mauled Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2003
    gues whos back? kennys back dum da dum da dum dum or however that tune goes anyway! ***t song too!

see you guys are all busy as ever, and i think from your postings mcdaddy you should take the roll of the lazyest b*****d in woodford!

sl your getting close to it too so stop laughing!

samlesbury is ***te, the work is ***p, and every *****r took a half day and left me with the preston lot for a full afternoon!

by the way, you'll find this funny we did, one of the girls from preston thinks wardles fit and another thinks he's a hottie! i said are you blind! she said do contacts count? did i forget to mention that she is blond. but anyway now she just goes the one who looks 12 when we talk about him so shes getting better!

on the half days conversation again axon has not worked a full week at samlesbury since he started there and has has a half day everyday this week! but its quite funny because i dont think hes realised how quickly hes using up his holidays! and JT whos looking after us there is going to have a word next week because according to him theres taking the p**s and then theres taking the p**s, and hes taking the p**s!

phil i see that your skill tact and whit still works wonders with the women!

coming into woodford on fri for a medical so will see if i can see you all then if not your loss!

does anyone have the dogs phone number and then ring him and tell him to get a grip and get on theforce.net

tell stuart i hate ******g electrical ***te!

how long till the canal boat trip mcdaddy?

should be a right laugh and one or two punch ups!
    may the force be with you all :)

23. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    Easy lads,

Yes Kenny I have taken your position as Woodford's Laziest B*****d, and proud :D

Yeah its Uni, weighed up the pros and cons of staying and going, and by staying theres a chance I may not see the work I want till September and therefore too big a risk - I'm leaving all the risks and worrying to you guys :p

It's good to see that we still have bull ****ters in the group, and a Chartered Engineer eh, he have to be about 30 to be remotely near that level - sad tw@t. And I always said women were a strange breed, it seems that there no different up that neck of the woods.

Saw Axons half day record come through the Fax here, must say 'Good effort', mind you they won't do anything because he'll slip em a swifty cheque ;)

Oh and don't mention women to SL, he's suicidal about it :_| And so am I!

I'll be up the L&D if you want to come and see us Kenny, or at least around there. My moby with be on.

The Official Countdown says 20 days till the canal boat holiday :D

May theforce.net be with you all

24. HERMES-LIMBO_KING

Aug 14, 2003
    ay up lads how r we? so how come your suicidle about women?
    my luck with the ladies changed last nite and about bldy time too! niothing serious just abit of snogging with 2 girls at the same time! would b proud of it if wardle hadn't of done it aswell!
    we have a food wish list now and i talked to rodders last nite n said that we need to arrange a meeting soon to get things sorted out.
    what have u lot been up2 2day? i've been nursing a real bad hang over

25. Darth_MacDaddy

Apr 10, 2003
    HLK you ****ing pimp [face_mischief]

I take you got sloppy seconds eh, and Wardle [face_laugh] Dear me ;)

Maybe next time you cantake our Phil out and sort him with maybe just one of them!

Food wish list, whats on it Stella, pies, pot noodles ?[face_plain] Sound about right.

Flows and rodders have ventured into work today, Rodders has been to see the TU and Flows... well flows made an appearance and is now having a rest - no surprise there then!

Flows says he left a loom for you and Pad - now don't eat it, ok!

May theforce.net be with you :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.