main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Soul Destroyer. Obi angst. AU. JA. (Updated 10/13/03) Yep another posty!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jacen200015, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    oooooooooooooooooooooo

More soon please. I love this fic

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Just_Jill

ACK!
    Wrong answer. WRONG answer... Oh, Obi-Wan, wrong answer...

[face_mischief] can it get any worse? [face_mischief]

OBI_JEDI A new reader. Welcome!! :)

I am writing a double post since i might not have time tommorrow. so stay tuned.

3. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    The reddish black mist finally settled in a tiny corner of her mind. She cautiously crept passed it and soon regained full control of her mind and body for the first time in years.
    She slowly opened her eyes and sat back up in the chair. She looked across the room and saw Obi-Wan sitting on the floor with his back against the wall with his eyes closed.
    Shaking her head she quietly left the room.

I don?t care what deal they made, Obi-Wan?s life will not be ruined just because of some alien who thinks that he can rule peoples lives.
    She entered a room where Qui-Gon and Garen were kept. She carefully put them on a double hoversled and took them to one of the two ships in the small hangar bay. She placed Garen on a cot in a cabin but kept Qui-Gon on the hoversled. She looked through her pouch on her belt and found what she was looking for. She took out a crystal cube and placed it on Qui-Gon?s chest. She watched as the crystal became enveloped in a green mist and soon disappeared along with the mist. With that done she placed him in a cabin and went back to where Obi-Wan was.

Obi-Wan came out of his meditation to find that Mira had left the room. He stood up and left the room. Stretching out with his senses he located his Master and Garen down at the end of the corridor.

Mira heard footsteps come down the corridor. She stretched out with the force and felt Obi-Wan?s presence coming toward her. She stopped where she was and crossed her arms. ?Where do you think you?re going?? she said as he came into visual range.

Obi-Wan stopped a few feet away from her, ?I am going to find my master and Garen.?

?I already took care of it for you, they are in a ship in the hangar bay. Your master should be waking up soon.?

?Thanks.? He managed to say. He still felt uncomfortable around her even though he knew that she was the one in control now, not the soul destroyer.

?Look don?t worry about it, just return to the temple and go on with your life.? She told him with a warm, friendly smile.

?What about you? And what about the deal I had made with that alien inside of you?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Look some one told me once that destiny?s can change. And I know I can change my destiny, alien or no alien.? She said confidently.

Obi-Wan gave a soft but a relieved sigh.? that ?s true, however the alien.?

She cut him off, ?The alien will just have to deal with a host that is now stronger and smarter if he tries to take control of me again.? She remarked.

?He?ll just switch to a different body.? He replied.

?That is what he wants you to believe. Switching to another body is not that simple, besides he has a liking to my bloodline. I know his memories, he has had chances to occupy better hosts but instead he stuck with this bloodline. So you see, he won?t leave unless I die or have a child.? She finished explaining.

?I think I understand.? Obi-Wan replied.

?Good, now your lightsabers are in the cockpit of the ship and your master and Garen are on board. May the Force be with You.? She finished and went to walk past him.

He touched her shoulder and she turned to look at him. ?You could come with us.?

She shook her head. ?No, that doesn?t sound advisable.?

He nodded his head in acceptance and watched her walk away. Once she was out of sight he continued down the corridor to the hangar.

He found the ship and entered. It was a beautiful ship that looked brand new. He entered a cabin and found Garen. He knelt beside the cot Garen was on and placed his left hand on Garen?s forehead. Slowly he brought his friend out of the coma.
    Obi-Wan opened his eyes and removed his hand, slowly Garen?s eyes opened.

Garen opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times to get them in focus. He saw Obi-Wan?s face over him, at the same time memories of what had happened flooded through him. Loosing his mask of serenity he began to cry.

Obi-Wan gave his friend a comforting hug and sent waves of comfort through the force to his friend who accepted it gratefully. ?We are heading back to the temple now Garen.?

Gare

4. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    ooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOo

I like it. Poor Obi goes through so much.

5. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Very nicely done!

Smart girl, that Mira. Would be interesting if she were to appear at the doors of the Temple demanding that Obi-Wan keep his promise.

And why does this... parasite like her bloodline? Are you going to tell us this?

Also -

OBI-JEDI - let me also extend my welcome.

Just Jill

6. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Well the good news is, i have an idea on the next post. the bad news is i am not sure how this idea is going to work out with everything else that i have planned. so if all goes well i will be able to post sometime tommorrow. :)

7. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    OBI_JEDI

ooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOo

I like it. Poor Obi goes through so much.

He sure does.

Just_Jill

And why does this... parasite like her bloodline? Are you going to tell us this?

Now that is a very good question. :) and an answer that you will find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five days later.

Obi-Wan tossed and turned in his bed in a restless sleep. Sweat beaded his brow as he fought against something unseen. He moaned and groaned, then suddenly sat upright in bed with wide-open eyes. His heart was racing and he was filled with anxiety. He took deep calming breaths has he calmed himself. Laying back down he tried again for the fifth time to get some sleep.
    He flew to a world with three suns and five moons. No water lay on the surface, only endless dunes of sand with spontaneous sandstorms. A deserted village laid in the mist of the sand. It was the only surviving and still standing village. He walked through the village to its center. There in the center of the village square lay a well. On the inside of the well was a ladder, carefully he climbed down it and soon found himself in a cavern. The air was warm and moist as he walked he came to a hidden stone door and opened it. Inside was paradise and there lay an exact replica of the village above. He entered the well-populated village and saw it buzz with life. The air was filled with the wonderful melodies the birds sung. The air smelled sweet and tantalizing. Suddenly everything became quiet and still. The people looked toward him with burning hatred in there eyes. 35 armed guards with knives and other weapons that Obi-Wan had not seen before advanced toward him. Then the sound of chaos began as Obi-Wan fought the guards. His hand went to his lightsaber, only to find that it wasn?t there. Then he was looking down at the village as a spectator and watched them take someone prisoner. He felt that he knew the prisoner from somewhere but he could not discern whom it was when the guards disappeared from his view with the prisoner.
    Ten minutes later he woke up the same way as before. Giving up on trying to sleep Obi-Wan got dressed and headed out into the temple corridors.
    He soon found himself in one of the meditation gardens. He sat down under a tree in a meditative posture and began to meditate.
    Not more then five minutes passed when he came abruptly out of his meditation breathing heavily.
    He stood up and began to walk once again throughout the temple.
    He came to the room of a thousand fountains and sat down next to one of the fountains in an almost secluded part of the room. The water came down with a soothing sound and splashed against the water and sides of the fountain. Suddenly a wave of nausea overtook Obi-Wan and pain, not his own, raced throughout his body. One word was uttered from his lips as he collapsed next to the fountain. ?Mira!!?

Her face haunted his dreams, he tried to wake up but instead the dreams grew worse and so it continued. The endless cycle in his dreams continued where Mira dies and the galaxy is destroyed.
    /Obi help!!/
    Her plea for help ran through his mind.
    /Help me Obi, please, save me!!/
    Obi-Wan struggled to respond to her call for help but was held back by some unseen force.
    /Come quickly Obi!!/
    Her call came again urgently.

Suddenly Obi-Wan?s eyes snapped open, taking Qui-Gon quite by surprise.
    Obi-Wan scanned the room and recognized that he was in the healers. Then he remembered his dream. ?Mira!!? he almost shouted as he shot upright on the bed.

Qui-Gon laid his hand on Obi-Wan?s shoulder and Obi-Wan laid back down on the bed as everything spun around him. Qui-Gon looked at Obi-Wan with a concerned look on his face. ?Relax. Now can you tell me what happened?? Qui-Gon asked gently.

Obi-Wan took deep calming breaths and drew on the force for support. ?Mira?s in trouble.? He stated with a slight tremble of worry in his voice.

8. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    WEll. INteresting.

Very well done. The nightmares looked scary!

Just Jill

9. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    i got myself into a fix. I am going to have to review what i was going to write. so the next post will be a little late.

10. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    WOAH that was greatand scary.

We need more.

11. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Well after reading for awhile I have finally figured out how it is going to continue. So expect the next post sometime tonight.

12. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Obi-Wan didn?t here his Master?s response as he once again into unconsciousness.
    He found himself back on the sandy planet on the surface.

?Obi-Wan.? Mira called out.

Obi-Wan turned around and saw Mira. ?What is wrong Mira?? he asked.

Mira walked up to him, ?You must come.? She stated as she stared into his deep blue eyes. ?Alone.?

?Why alone?? he asked as he looked into her dark green eyes, as if searching for an answer.

?Please Obi-Wan you must come.? She repeated as she vanished.

Obi-Wan woke up to find his Master sleeping in a chair near his bedside. He carefully got up and crept out of the healers? wing once he retrieved and put on his clothes.
    The corridors of the temple were empty and silent. He passed only two masters, who just nodded to him and went on their way. He soon came to where the archives were kept and went inside.
    He went to one of the terminals, sitting down he began a search for the planet.

*Search progressing, completion time, 30 minutes.* He read on the screen.
    He sat back in the seat and waited.
    Two minutes later his eyes were closed as something plunged him into unconsciousness.

Destruction, obliteration, annihilation, devastation, demolition, ruin, damage, Eradication, Extermination, Desolation, and Wreckage. So many words but the meaning still remains the same. This is what I am, A Destroyer. A Destroyer of Souls is what I am, no one can stop me. No, not a Jedi, Sith, Soldiers, Marines, Negotiators, Kings, Smugglers, Pirates, The poor, The rich, the powerful, the great, the geniuses, the dead, ships, weapons, men, woman, children, bounty hunters, assassins. My own kind cannot stop me, for I am the evilest of them all. Pure evil I say, evil as in: wickedness, malevolence, iniquity, malice, and corruption, cruel, nasty, hostile, vile, and totally despicable. The voice boasted.

Obi-Wan looked around in the darkness in search of the owner of the voice.
    ?Your boastfulness is your weakness.? Obi-Wan replied as he used the force to keep himself calm.

HA. I don?t think so. You just come and find out what you are really facing. Jedi! The voice spat venomously. You better come alone or else! the voice demanded.

Obi-Wan woke up suddenly. Beads of sweat dripped from his face and fell onto his tunic. Obi-Wan wiped the sweat with his sleeve and looked at the terminal.

*Search finished:* it said. Obi-wan pressed okay and read the information.
    *Tatwain is a barren planet with endless dunes of sand. The planet has three suns and five moons. Although it is none for beautiful sunsets the planet has frequently violate sand storms, this makes the planet uninhabitable. There are ruins of a civilization that once lives there but are now extinct.* Obi-Wan skipped the rest of the information and found the coordinates of the planet.
    Standing up he turned off the terminal and headed to where Master Qui-Gon?s and his quarters were.

One he was inside his room he put on his cloak, grabbed his lightsaber and put a few spare tunics and accessories into a bag as well as a few credits. He wrote a quick note addressed for his Master and Yoda explaining why he left. He picked up his bag and was just about to head of the room when he spotted the stone that Qui-Gon had given him. He grabbed it and put it in a pouch that he had made to carry it and placed it safely in the pocket of his cloak. With that done he walked out of his room and placed the data pad where Qui-Gon would see it. Without a glance back he left their quarters and soon left the temple.

He purchased a small, old but dependable two-passenger ship and was soon heading for Tatwain. Obi-Wan closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Listen and you will hear,
    watch and you will see,
    feel and you will be aware,
    smell and you will pick up a scent,
    seek and you will find,
    do and you will go.

Obi-Wan woke up and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Settling back down he fell back to sleep.

What? Can?t sleep? Well little Jedi try to sleep. For you will not have sleep for a

13. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    aaaaaahhhhhhh scary

Obi don't worry I'll save you......um as soon as I find a way into the fic.

LOL

Need more PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE

14. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Wow -

Win and you will turn.

loose and you will... nothing good.

There is no way to do this but to survive - and he goes alone even after the Soul Destroyer threatens him?

Sometimes, the boy is an idiot (and yes, I write him that way, too).

Excellent post. Waiting to see what the other voice is.

Just Jill

15. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    OBI_JEDI

aaaaaahhhhhhh scary

Obi don't worry I'll save you......um as soon as I find a way into the fic.

LOL

Need more PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE

LOL. well it just so happens that i already have the next post written. :)

Just_Jill

Win and you will turn.

loose and you will... nothing good.

There is no way to do this but to survive - and he goes alone even after the Soul Destroyer threatens him?

Sometimes, the boy is an idiot (and yes, I write him that way, too).

Excellent post. Waiting to see what the other voice is.

well, we'll just have to find out how smart he really is then. or if he is plain not smart. [face_mischief]

16. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    i'll post the next part sometime this afternoon. :)

17. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Listen to the force, listen to its harmony. It is life, it is all around you. It will give you peace and calm your troubled soul. Be of good cheer for the force has not abandonedyou. There is no emotion; there is peace.
    There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
    There is no passion; there is serenity.
    There is no death; there is the Force.
    she stopped suddenly as she was cut off from his mind.

Obi-Wan fell into a deep peaceful slumber when the taunting voice did not return.

Four days later without incident Obi-Wan landed the ship on Tatwain near the village he had saw in his vision. He stepped out of the ship and was greeted by a hot, dry wind in his face. Pulling up his hood and grabbing his bag he walked into the village to where the well was.
    Extending his force senses to alert him of any trouble he began the descent into the well.
    The air became cooler and moist as he continued down to the bottom of the well. He was finally on the ground and saw that everything looked just as it had in the vision. He found the door and cautiously entered.
    The place was absolutely beautiful, the force felt strong here and it washed over Obi-Wan like a gentle, warm rain. Forgetting for awhile why he was here Obi-Wan let the force fill him and wash over him. He began to feel more at peace and in harmony with the force as he let it flow through him.
    After a couple of hours he came out of the mediation trance he had entered. Remembering why he was here he stretched out with the force to the village and searched for Mira?s presence. He felt her presence in the village and sent waves of peace and comfort to her. He felt her reach out to him and brush his mind. Obi-Wan gave a small smile and headed to the village.
    When he entered the village he saw it bustling with activity. He sent a light probe to see what they were feeling. He almost stepped back in shock, as peaceful as this place seemed the people here were not at all at peace. They were filled with anger and hatred, some were uneasy, others were scared and suspicious. They were however all holding the same emotion, fear and hatred.
    Obi-Wan wondered why this was not disturbing the force at all outside the village. He shook his head. The people looked him except for one physical difference, they all had multicolored ridges going from the ends of their lips to the tips of their ears.

Obi-Wan kept his hood up to hide his face as he walked into the village. He followed Mira?s force signature and soon came to the middle of the village. There in the middle of the village square Mira was bound with electric cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She was chained to a frame, with her back pressed against it and the chains going around her arms and waist. She looked unhurt from what he could tell. ?Mira I?m here.? He said as he approached her.

She opened her eyes and smiled. Her smile quickly turned to a frown when she saw the guards coming at him from behind. ?Obi-Wan look out behind you.? She yelled at him.

He was already turning around and igniting his lightsaber. ?I come in peace, I just came here to rescue my friend.? Obi-Wan told the advancing guards.

The guards stopped where they were and their leader, Commander Yontwa, spoke. ?Leave this village but leave the girl. She must be executed for her crimes against our people.?

Obi-Wan looked a bit perplexed but resumed his Jedi calm. ?May I ask what crimes she has committed that she deserves to die??

Commander Yontwa fingered his sharp knife in his hands. ?She is a host of a Soul Destroyer, she stole weapons, food and clothing. Plus she broke three of our Laws, they are, No bathing in the stream, No stealing and absolutely No putting anyone?s lives in danger.

Mira rolled her eyes at the guard, ?Give me a break, I was only five years old.? She stated

Commander Yontwa only gave her a growl of disgust.

Obi-Wan fought to keep himself from an outburst. ?I see, I would like to look at the records from her trial then.?

Commander Yontwa looked a little annoyed. ?There wa

18. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Sometimes, much as I like Obi-Wan, he is an idiot.

What exactly is his master doing right now, anyway?

Good post. I liked the poems, and I like what you're doing. Keep it up.

Just Jill

19. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo obi what are you doing?

She's a host to a soul destroyer, and your defending her.

I need more. please

great post

20. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Just_Jill

What exactly is his master doing right now, anyway?

You'll find out.

Good post. I liked the poems, and I like what you're doing. Keep it up.

Thanks. :)

OBI_JEDI

I need more. please

great post

hmmm, want a post do you? there will be a post tommorrow. :)

21. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Obi-Wan woke up to find himself chained to a wall in a dark, cold room. He tried to use the force to find out where he was when a sharp pain coursed through him. He tried again to access the force but yet again pain shot through his body.
    Suddenly the light came on and the door opened.
    Obi-Wan blinked a bit as his eyes adjusted to the light.
    Looking to where he saw the door open he saw a dark, cloaked figure.

?Ahh, you are awake.? The figure spoke.

Obi-Wan recognized the voice from his dreams. ?Who are you and where is Mira?? Obi-Wan asked as calmly as he could.

?You may call me Sid and as to the whereabouts of Mira she is perfectly safe.? He began, ?For now.? He added with pure malice dripping from his words.

Obi-Wan frowned, ?What do you want from us??

Sid threw back his hood to reveal a face wrinkled with age and white hair. He smiled evilly, ?Well first you are going to watch me slowly torture Mira, and then kill her. After I?m done with her, I will do the same thing to you.?

Obi-Wan struggled against the chains that bound him to the wall as Sid gave an evil laugh. ?You won?t get away with this!? Obi-Wan replied.

?Oh, but I already have.? Sid replied.

The door opened and two guards pushed Mira inside as Sid left the room.

Mira picked herself up from the floor and glared at Obi-Wan. ?Why did you come alone? I hinted that it was a trap.? She yelled at him.

?Well excuse me for not noticing that and coming to your rescue anyway.? Obi-Wan retorted.

She rolled her eyes at him and placed her hands on her hips, ?Do short, brief sentences mean anything to you??

?Look, I realize that you are upset but that doesn?t mean you should lash out at me.? Obi-Wan told her as irritation crept into his voice.

Tears filled her eyes as she went over to him, put her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest. ?Sorry, I?m just scared.? She mumbled.

Obi-Wan looked down at her, ?I?m sorry too. I knew there might be a trap but I had thought that I had figured the trap out.?

She looked up at him with a tear stained face, ?I guess he fooled us both then.?

He looked into her dark green eyes, ?Don?t worry, My Master and I have been in worse situations then this.?

She gave him a weak smile and laid her head back down on his chest.

He felt her head settle into his chest and gave a small smile. I hope I didn?t make a huge mistake on not telling My Master and Master Yoda exactly where I went. If I can?t figure a way out of this then I really did make a bad move.
    He gave a soft sigh as he drifted off to sleep.

The next day Obi-Wan and Mira were rudely awakened when the guards pulled some equipment into the room.

When Mira saw what the guards were dragging in she held onto Obi-Wan even tighter.

Sid entered the room with an evil smirk on his face, ?Its time to begin.? He remarked as he motioned for the guards to take Mira.

Mira dug her fingers into his tunic and skin as she struggled against the guards.

Obi-Wan winced as her figures dug into his flesh, ?Sid, take me instead and leave Mira alone!? he shouted.

Sid gave an evil chuckle, ?Very well then. This will be very entertaining.? He replied as he motioned the guards who had just finished setting up the equipment, over to Obi-Wan.

Two of the guards finally pulled Mira away from Obi-Wan while the other two unchained Obi-Wan and placed Obi-Wan onto the machine.

Seconds turned into minutes as minutes turned into hours. Still Obi-Wan did not scream out in agony. As time pass Sid grew angry that Obi-Wan did not scream and increased the torture.

Nine hours passed when finally Obi-Wan could no longer bear the pain and passed out.

Mira, who had been forced to watch Obi-Wan being torture and had felt his pain had tears running down her face as she collapsed on the floor when the guards released her.

The guards unhooked Obi-Wan from the machine and placed him on the floor with a slight thud.
    They disassembled the machine and took it out of the room.

Sid gave an evil laugh as he left the room with the rest

22. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    I guess he decided he didn't want her after all. Hm...

Scary dude!

Just Jill

23. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Auctually Obi just made things worse for Mira. [face_mischief]

24. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Mira wiped her face with her sleeve and with shaky legs went over to Obi-Wan. ?Oh Obi, why did you do that for me? I don?t deserve it, I was the one that got into this mess in the first place.? Mira told him with sorrow in her voice.
    She ripped one of her sleeves off and dipped it into the water. ?I should have never returned here, I only wanted to fix any damage that I had caused here in the past.? She continued as she dabbed the puncture wounds on his right arm.
    She touched his forehead to find that he was burning up. Ripping off her last sleeve she soaked it in the water, folded it and placed it on his forehead.
    After two hours she had found all of his wounds and had bandaged them all up.
    Exhausted from the day?s events, Mira fell asleep a respective distance away from Obi-Wan.

~*~*~

4 days ago.

Qui-Gon stormed from his quarters with the data pad that contained the note that Obi-Wan had written to Yoda and him, to Yoda?s quarters.
    He should have talked to me first before making such a rash decision like that. Qui-Gon thought to himself. What?s worse is he did not tell me where exactly he was going. What if he?s in trouble? Hurt or? Qui-Gon didn?t think any more about it as he stormed into Yoda?s quarters.

?Concerned you are.? Yoda stated as he came out of the kitchen holding two cups of steaming herb tea.

Qui-Gon gave Yoda a respectful bow as he sat down cross-legged near the small table. ?Yes Master, I am. Obi-Wan has left the temple and only left this note.? Qui-Gon told Yoda as he placed the data pad on the table.

Yoda handed Qui-Gon a cup of tea and placed his on the table as he sat down on his chair. Yoda picked up the Data pad and read it.

*Master and Master Yoda, I have taken a leave of absent from the temple to go help a friend in trouble. Please don?t send anyone after me. I know I should have talked to you first Master before I had made my decision however the call was urgent and could not be ignored. I am sorry if I betrayed your trust Master and I respect any punishment you give me when I return. Master Yoda, as you already know I have reason to believe there is a bond between Mira and me. I do not know why but I believe that are destinies are intertwined together somehow. I had a vision where when I had delayed in going to save Mira that she died and the whole Jedi order was wiped out. That is another reason why I left so hastily.
    I am sorry again for leaving Master and I will take any punishment you give me when I get back.

Sincerely,
    Obi-Wan Kenobi.*

Yoda raised his ears slightly as he read it to himself then placed the data pad back onto the table. ?The consequences Obi-wan knew, chose he did.?

?I don?t like it, he doesn?t know what he?s getting himself into.?

?Did it once he did. The decision he made he learned a lot from.?

Qui-Gon gave a little nod. ?I remember.?

?Go after him you will not.? Yoda declared. ?A mission for you the council has that requires extreme negotiations.?

Qui-Gon shook his head. ?I need to find my Padawan.? He protested.

?Choose one over a thousand will you? Save one only to have a thousand die?? Yoda asked.

Qui-Gon looked down at the floor in defeat. ?No Master Yoda.?

Yoda hobbled over to Qui-Gon. ?Return he will. A strong padawan is he.? He said as he placed his hand on Qui-Gon?s shoulder.

Qui-Gon turned his head to see Master Yoda?s face. He is right, I must do what is right. Qui-Gon gave in reluctantly. ?I do not want to lose another padawan but I trust your judgment Master Yoda.?

Yoda nodded his head and left the room.

25. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yoda, why you little green trool Obi is hurting he needs his master.

Mira picked herself up from the floor and glared at Obi-Wan. ?Why did you come alone? I hinted that it was a trap.? She yelled at him.

?Well excuse me for not noticing that and coming to your rescue anyway.? Obi-Wan retorted.

She rolled her eyes at him and placed her hands on her hips, ?Do short, brief sentences mean anything to you??

LOL

I like both post so how about some more now?

PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.