main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Soul Destroyer. Obi angst. AU. JA. (Updated 10/13/03) Yep another posty!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jacen200015, Nov 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Dray drove into Mos Espa to a private docking bay. Obi-Wan lay in a peaceful slumber in his seat. As soon as Dray parked the speeder in the docking bay he woke up.

?Where are we?? Obi-Wan asked with a yawn.

?We are in the Royal family?s private docking bay.? Dray told him as he got out and helped Obi-Wan out.

They walked to a small private room where they entered.
    A woman came to the door and greeted them, ?Greetings Dray Chatron. Gardulla the Hutt and Li-Pifi are waiting for you in the next room.

Dray nodded, ?this is Prince Gevin of Terrut. Take care of him until the meeting is over.? Dray told her as he let go of Obi-Wan?s hand.

She nodded, ?As you wish.? She replied as he left the room

Obi-Wan looked uncertainly at her and back at the door where Dray had gone through.

She smiled and carefully knelt down next to him. ?He?ll be back soon, would you like something to eat?? She asked with a warm, friendly smile.

Obi-Wan turned to look at her and nodded his head, ?Yes, I am hungry.? He told her as his anxiety slowly slipped away.

She stood up and led him to a small kitchen where she began to cook some soup in a pot.

Obi-Wan climbed up the chair and sat down at the table, ?do you live here?? he asked.

?No, my Master wanted me to fix up Dray?s ship plus provide refreshments for during the meetings. Dray is paying a good sum for fixing his ship up, Li-Pifi didn?t want to pass this opportunity up.?

?I see, what?s your name?? he asked politely.

She poured the soup into a small bowl and brought it over to Obi-Wan, ?My name?s Shmi.?

?I like that name.? Obi-Wan told Shmi as he smelled the soup?s rich fragrance.

Shmi smiled and gave him a spoon, ?be careful, it?s hot.? She told him as she sat in a chair next to him.

He blew on the soup and took a spoonful of it. ?Its good.? He told her after he had swallowed it down.

As he was eating Shmi poured some drinks and placed then, along with a few small cakes on a tray. ?I?ll be right back.?

He nodded his head, his mouth was full of the soup and a small dribble of it dripped down his chin.

While he ate he looked around the room, he sat at a small, low table that held four chairs. The kitchen had one small stove, oven and refrigerator. Along with a rectangular counter and sink.
    His eyelids began to droop as sleep began to overcome him, he laid his head down near the half finished bowl of soup. His dirty fingers were curled around the spoon and laid on the table. In just a few minutes he had fallen asleep.

Hours later he woke to find himself laying on a cot in clean clothes. He sat up and looked around the small cabin. The lights were set low and the cabin door was open. ?Dray?? He called out.

Shmi entered the doorway and sat down next to his cot on a chair. ?Dray is not out of his meeting yet. Would you like me to tell you a story while you wait??

Obi-Wan nodded his head and moved over closer to her.

?Well a long time ago on Dantoonie a boy by the name of Anakin Dreen was born. He was a very special child, he loved plants, animals and helping people. One night when he was 10 years old he left his home and went into one of the many fields to gaze at the stars. Without warning lightning fell from the sky and struck the ground with an awful bang. He jumped to his feet in fright and looked back up at the cloudless sky. He looked to where the lighting had struck and saw a smoking pit. Cautiously he went forward to gaze into it. Without warning thousands of deadly fire spiders sprang from the hole and landed on him. Anakin fought bravely and did not give up. He took out his small knife and slashed at the spiders. It was near dawn before he had finished them all off. He fell to the ground exhausted and fell into a deep dark sleep.
    When he did wake up again he found himself back in his own bed and surrounded by his family and friends. He gave them a sad smile and said, ?The Force was with me, there is no death there is the Force. My sprit will watch over you and your children and great grand children.? With that said he clo

2. Just_Jill

Just_Jill Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    Interesting...

I still think this is a recipe for madness. Excellent!

Just Jill

P.S. Her name is spelled Shmi. :)

3. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Obi-Wan felt a small kick when Shimi kissed him and grinned, ?he thinks so to.?

Shimi said nothing about Gevin referring to her baby as a him,

That's so cool.

more soon please

4. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Thanks Just_Jill.

Ok this is the last post until Monday. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qui-Gon landed his ship in the royal landing bay and came down the ramp. Temporary ruler ?Frachan? was waiting for him. His hair was a dull gray and his eyes were hazel, he wore a flowing black robe with golden trim at the edges. A silver chain hung from his neck and held a blood red, round jewel, the size of an eye.

?Greetings Master Jedi, it is good that you have come to our troubled world.? Frachan told Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon walked up to him and gave a slight bow. ?I?m Master Qui-Gon Jinn at your service.?

Frachan nodded his head, ?I am Frachan, former adviser to the king.? He began to walk away from the ship to a waiting speeder.

Qui-Gon followed right behind him and listened to what he had to say.

?Ten days ago the royal family was found dead in their rooms. Our search has uncovered that all four had been poisoned. However one child survived, Prince Gevin. He was with his caretaker at a safe house on a different planet when this tragedy happened. We sent word to his caretaker, Dray Chatron, of this tragedy but we lost communications from him six days ago. I fear that they are dead. We sent word to the Jedi, knowing that the people will not go with the news well, and tried to keep the people from knowing for as long as we could. However word got out three days ago and now the people are in a state of panic. They will do anything to avenge the royal family?s death. Five innocent people have died at their hands two days ago. We have managed to calm them but there is no telling what they plan to do.? Frachan finished as they climbed into the speeder and the pilot took them to their destination.

?You keep mentioning ?we?? Qui-Gon began.

?That?s Marteeka, Votock, Drelvisen and me. Marteeka was the Queen?s advisor. Votock is the head security chief. And Drelvisen was the Royal Children?s nurse.? Frachan answered. ?We have each written a report for you to take a look at along with other material you will need for your investigation. Oh and some one called Mira is waiting to see you. She arrived yesterday so I gave her a room next to yours. Ahh here we are.? He finished as the came to the palace.

They exited the speeder and Frachan led the way to Qui-Gon?s quarters. ?Mira?s room is on the right. I??

Frachan was interrupted as a young aide ran up to him and gave him a data pad. Frachan took the data pad and read it. A frown creased his features as he read it. He looked at the Jedi, ?I am sorry for the interruption but I have received urgent news that I need to see to right away.? He swiftly turned and hurried down the hallway with the aide trailing right behind him.

Qui-Gon went to open the door to his quarters when Mira came up behind him.

?Master Qui-Gon.? She began.

Qui-Gon turned around to face her, he could sense her sorrow that she tried to hide. ?What happened?? he managed to say without cracking up.

Mira hung her head, ?walk with me while I explain.? She told him as she began to walk down the hall. ?I had gone to Tatwain to fix what happened there years ago however I was captured by Sid. That was where I found out how he had survived and that he was controlling everyone in the village. Sid used the bond I had to Obi-Wan to taunt him and get him to come to Tatwain. I tried to help Obi-wan but somehow Sid kept twisting what I was trying to tell obi-wan. I managed to get something passed Sid but he blocked up the bond. I was used as bait when Obi-Wan got to the planet and managed to warn him just as he was under attack. Obi-Wan was chained to a wall in a room that had been converted into a holding cell.? She paused as she gathered her thoughts. ?To make a long story short, I has been injected with numerous toxins and unknown chemicals that made me go into a coma. I managed to travel inside of my mind to find Cal. Obi-Wan tried to heal me but he couldn?t get very far so he entered my mind through are bond. Instead of helping, he wond up being trapped as well. Cal came up with a plan

5. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    I REALLY don't like that guy that has Obi-Wan right now. He doesn't seem like a very nice person, not at all. And the fact that he has lost contact with everyone else is even more ominous.

This is going to be very interesting! Keep it up!

Just Jill

6. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    here's a short post. i'm having a little trouble getting my ideas down so i might not post again for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dray landed the ship in a crevice between two mountains and then went to go get Gevin.
    He entered the cabin and put the light settings on low. ?Its time to wake up Prince Gevin, we have a long day ahead of us.?

Obi-Wan rubbed his eyes, sat up and turned to Dray, ?Dray, will I be killed to??

Dray sat down next to Obi-Wan, yesterday he had told Gevin how his parents and brother and sister had died. It had been necessary that Gevin knew what had happened. Dray gave a slight sigh. So much burden on one so young, he thought to himself. ?I will do everything I can to protect you Prince Gevin, I promise.?

Obi-Wan nodded his head even though he still had doubts.

Dray gave him a reassuring smile, ?now lets get you dressed.? He told him as he stood up and went to turn the lights on all the way.

~*~*~

Qui-Gon pushed Mira behind some metal boxes of cargo as another ship exploded. Mira winced as a piece of hot, sharp metal flew into her right arm and became embedded into her skin just as Qui-Gon pushed her aside. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as pain shot up her arm.
    Qui-Gon fell to the ground and rolled over to where Mira was. Just as Qui-Gon began to analyze the situation the explosions stopped.

Qui-Gon looked over at Mira who was clutching her arm, fresh blood stained her sleeve. ?We need to get you to a medic to take care of that.? Qui-Gon stated as he stood up and helped her to her feet.

Mira hissed slightly between her teeth as another round of pain shot up her shoulder. ?I?m fine, I need to see if Jecon and my ship are ok.? She countered him.

?You are not fine, look I?ll take you to a medic then I?ll come back and look for your friend.? Qui-Gon replied.

She gave him a stubborn glare, ?I don?t take orders from anyone anymore.? She told him as she turned away and began making her way through the wreckage.

Qui-Gon opened his mouth to speak but thought better of it as he followed her.

They walked to the far end of the hangar and found her ship still intact. Jecon stood in the middle of the ramp with a shocked expression on his face. He held what looked like a bomb in his hands. When he saw them approaching he dropped the bomb and held up his hands near his face. ?I didn?t do it! Honest.? He screeched out.

7. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    That doesn't look good at all!

Take your time. Just let me know the next time you post - I really appreciate your PM's on the subject!

Just Jill

8. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    woah, that's not good.

sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

That was fantastic, I have a bad feeling about Dray.

more soon please :D

9. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    I finished one post but i don't like it too well. i know how everything will end and i have enough ideas but they are not coming out right. So it will be awhile before i post some more again.

sorry about this long delay.

10. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    UP!! for new readers. :)

11. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Oh believe me Master.
    Your getting new readers and your getting uped.
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My apologize if this hurts your eyes but right now.....
    UP!!!!
    ~ Jaid

12. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    You know what, i'm just going to post it and see what you guys think about it. It still doesn't sound right to me but i've seen storys where other writers aren't sure about their posts and its actually pretty good. *shrugges shoulders.* here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dray and Obi-Wan walked into a dark cave and stopped at a wall. Obi-Wan was dressed in a lightweight, silver tunic and robe that was laced with gold. He wore a white turban that had a shiny red jewel in front.

Dray held a glow rod up to the wall and pressed his palm against one of the rocks. The wall shook and the wall seemed to part, revealing a turbolift. The turbolift did not only go up and down but it went in other direction as well. They entered and Dray pressed a series of coordinates into a control panel.

?Dray.? He asked as he looked up at Dray.

Dray knelt down to eye level with him as the turbolift began to move.

?I don?t see what I can do. I am only two.? He said as he held up two fingers.

Dray gave a gentle smile, ?your presence alone will soothe the people. All you have to do is show yourself to them. I will give a speech to the people during that time.?

Obi-wan gave a brief nod then turned away from him and stared at the closed door.

~*~*~

?Jecon what happened and why were you holding a bomb?? Mira asked gently.

Jecon put down his hands, ?I had finished what you told me to do so when you didn?t come back I decided to check the ship out and run a diagnostic of the ship?s systems. I went outside and saw some one working on a ship. He saw me and walked over to me. He asked me to hold that for him.? He pointed at the bomb, ? he said that he will return for it soon so I took it into the ship. I was curious on what it was and began to fiddle with it, that was when the explosions began. After the explosions stopped I went back outside where you found me.?

Mira went over to Jecon and placed her right hand on his shoulder, ?don?t worry about it. Now do you remember what the person looked like??

?Well, he had light brown hair and gray eyes. He wore a simple tunic that had grease stains on it. He didn?t tell me his name. He was tall and average in weight.?

Qui-Gon went to pick up the bomb and examined it. ?It?s a good thing you did fiddle with it.?

Jecon turned to look at Qui-Gon with a startled expression, ?what do you mean??

?The bomb had been active.? Qui-Gon finished.

The color drained from Jecon?s face, ?you mean that?.that?? he couldn?t bring himself to say it.

Qui-Gon just nodded his head.

?Well, I think we had our share of danger for today.? Mira said as she gave Jecon a small smile.

Jecon watched them head into the ship when he noticed her blood stained arm. ?Your hurt.? He remarked as he hurried over to her, his close call was forgotten as he examined her arm.

?I?m fine, it?s nothing that I can?t take care of.? Mira responded as she pulled her arm away from him.

?Jecon frowned and shook his head, I?m going to get the medkit.? He told her as he ran back into the ship.

Mira just shook her head and led Qui-Gon into one of the cabins on the ship. There in the middle of the room lay the still form of Obi-Wan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Closes eyes In preperation for outraged readers in recieving a poor post.*

13. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    I LOVE IT MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha-Ha!!!!

*jumps around, laughing hystariclly*

It was so GOOD!!!!

I LOVED it!!!!

THANK YOU MASTER!!!!!

*dances off the thread, hugging herself and laughing like a miniac*

14. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    :eek: but how, Obi-Wan is with Dray??????

ok I'm comfused, more soon ppllleeaaasseee

15. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Obi-Wan thinks he's Prince Gevin. Obi-Wan does not remember who he is.

16. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Sorry for taking so long to get here!

So, they've found Obi-Wan's body, but not his soul. Or spirit, or whatever. This is not a good thing.

But I still don't like that Dray character. I just don't.

Just Jill

17. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
  18. Sabe126

Sabe126 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Have just found this, plan to read it this weekend. Looks excellent!

19. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Have just read all of it. Very intriguing! I like Obi angst! Why is Dray saying that Obi Wan is Prince Gevin? How can his body be on the ship and Obi be somewhere else? Who is Sid? Is it Sidious?

Looking forward to finding out!

20. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Oky-doky Master...........

This is post 10.............

Now I can be hyper but not yet............

Love what you've done, but I think it needs more.............

up?

21. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Just_Jill :)

Sabe126 i'm glad you like it so far. Welcome. :)

Agent_Jaid Well.......*thinks.* why not you've earned it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qui-Gon approached his dead padawan?s body. Obi-Wan?s skin was pale, cold and clammy to the touch. Obi-Wan?s body was covered by a light brown sheet and made him look so small on the cot. He looked like he was sleeping but in reality he was gone.
    Tears began to stream down Qui-Gon?s face as he looked at his padawan?s still form.

Mira stayed by the door and struggled to hold her tears at bay. She watched as Qui-Gon paid his farewell to his lost apprentice.

?Mira.? Jecon said as he came up behind her.

Mira turned around to face Jecon, ?yes Jecon??

?There?s a guy called Frachan wanting to speak with you and Master Qui-Gon.?

Mira nodded her head, ?tell him that we are coming. Oh is the stasis tube ready for Obi-Wan?s body??

?Yes it is, I finished setting it up while you were gone.?

?Good, place Obi?s body in after we leave.?

?Ok, oh I still need to fix your arm up.? Jecon remarked.

?I?ll take care of it, now get going and you are not to leave the ship once we leave.? Mira told him.

Jecon nodded his head and left to deliver the message.

?Qui-Gon.? Mira began not wanting to disturb him.

Qui-Gon found his calm center and turned around to face Mira. ?I heard, lets go.?

Mira followed Qui-Gon out of the cabin and went outside where Frachan and ten guards were waiting. Qui-Gon and Mira gave him a slight bow and waited.

?Thank goodness your safe. When we found out where you were and where the explosions were coming from we were extremely worried. However we have great news, Prince Gevin is alive and so is his caretaker. They will make an appearance to the people in an hour at the central meeting plaza. Even with their return however price Gevin is still young and still can be vulnerable to attacks. I hope that you will stay her and continue the investigation of the murders and protect Prince Gevin as well. I hope this will not be an inconvenience to you?? Frachan looked at Mira and saw the blood stain on her sleeve before he continued. ?Your friend is injured, I?ll see to it that she gets medical attention right away. We have reports, findings and everything you need to begin your investigation promptly.? He turned to one of the guards. ?Lieutenant Teruy place a call to the medical faculties at sector 1.208 and reserve a spot.

Lieutenant Teruy nodded and left to go make the call.

?I have a speeder waiting to take you guys where you need to go, if I can offer any other assistance you can contact me on my private channel. I left the code on a data pad in your quarters. I won?t delay you guys any longer. Good day now.? He gave a short quick nod and left with his guards.

After they had left Mira gave an amused glance at Qui-Gon. ?He sure talks up a storm.?

?Indeed he does.? Qui-Gon agreed. ?Lets get your arm fixed up and then head to the central meeting plaza.

?Ok, that?s fine with me.? Mira agreed.

They headed for the speeder where they met the driver and Lieutenant Teruy.

~*~*~

A guard entered a dark room, a stream of steady light came from a hole in the ceiling and lit up the place where he should stand. He went over and stood in the middle of the light and looked ahead of him where he knew there was a desk and behind that desk was the man he served. No one knew who he was or what he looked like. All they knew was that they served him and did whatever they were told to.

?Captain Votock report.?

?The bombs were planted on every known space ship on the planet and detonated however one ship was not destroyed.? Captain Votock reported in a stiff voice.

?That is not a satisfactory Captain. However it still had quite an affect on the people, especially the Jedi and his friend.? He gave an evil chuckle. ?You have a new assignment, I want you and your best men to kill Prince Gevin and try to make it look like an accident.?

?As you wish your excellency.? C

22. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    ..........Wow....................

*eyes wide from shock*

Amazing...........................

Beautiful...........................

Master?.....................

YOU HAVE REACHED THE RANK OF GODDESS WRITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//SJade and TJF are the only other two so far....//

23. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
  24. Just_Jill

Jul 17, 2002
    Yes, Obi-Wan, remember!

Excellent post. So, they're going to try to kill Gevin. Right... that's gonna happen.

Just Jill

25. Sabe126

Jun 18, 2002
    Myabe I missed something but why didn't Mira and Qui-Gon recognise Obi-Wan as the Prince? And who wants to kill him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.