"The Spiritplane"(A Jedi Apprentice fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wycil, Sep 24, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Good evenin or day should I say..to all.Well one more storyteller in this vast Star Wars universe and in particular the time when Obi-Wan Kenobi was young and under the tutelage of Qui-Gonn..actually after reading those stories,here and the JA books you can´t help to feel that his death was pretty sad...well that´s with that and I´m about ready to start.

THE SPIRITPLANE

The day on Coruscant was going on slowly as the sun was shining lightly on the face of Obi-Wan Kenobi.The young padawan stood firmly before the Jedi Council with his Master Qui-Gonn.Obi-Wan felt a little tense as he could feel the stares of the Jedi Masters on him.He gathere the force around him to try to keep himself more calm.It didn´t seem to work.A bit of nervousness got into his mind as he glared towards his Master.Qui-Gonn seemed as calm as ever,he´d for sure been used to meeting with the Council.

So had I,thought Obi-Wan as he tried to keep his cool posture on as long as he could.What was going on?The Council seemed even more serious than usually.Something big was up indeed.Finally one of the Masters beginned to explain what was going on?Another crisis somewhere?No Obi-Wan thought as he set his gaze on Master Windu who started to speek:"Good that you made it here Master Qui-Gonn and not to forget young padawan Kenobi.The reason why we have asked you here is most serious.",Mace Windu said as he turned his attention on Obi-Wan as to ask him something."Padawan Kenobi do you of a place called Panansis?".Obi-Wan thought for a moment before asking as he felt Qui-Gonn looking at him as if this were somekind of a test.

Panasis?What place could this be?Obi-Wan thought trying to recollect any past references on the planet or moon or whatever.He didn´t have the faintest clue.
    "No I´m afraid I do not"he answered finally.Had this been a test of somekind?With the Council you could never be sure,they were a most unpredictable group of individuals."Matter no young Obi-Wan for matters are far more important",said Master Yoda grabbing harder on his stick."We didn´t think you would know anyway Padawan Kenobi",Mace Windu said firmly.He took over the conversation again :"Many many years ago the Council was forced to send three Jedi to Panansis.Panasis as you know Master Jinn is the place were the assumed dark Jedi were sent to after their actions.Panansis is rarely populated with only a handfull of larger cities.You should know young Kenovi.It is time to bring one of the three Jedi back as she has redeemed herself.You will go there to bring her before us.You leave tomorrow.No more words are necessary Master Jinn will know what to do.May the force be with you"
    The conversation ended.
    Redeemed herself thought Obi-Wan,but what about the two other Jedi?This didn´t sound good at all as he followed Qui-Gonn out of the room.

[This message has been edited by Wycil (edited 09-25-1999).]
  2. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Finally got the first part edited..it should be better now.Yes.At least I think so.

3. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    As morning started to shape on Coruscant the gray day descended it´s beginning like flying a bird amidst of a sad shaped sky.In his quarters Qui-Gonn Jinn opened his eye´s slowly as he could feel the wearyness fall on his shoulders like the Jedi cloak he wore day after another.As he turned his head to see if Obi-Wan had woken he had to be once again amazed as he stared at his young padawan who was already dressed up and hooking on his lightsabre on his belt."Good morning Master",Obi-Wan said cheerfully as he laid on the ground to do some exercises."What´s wrong Master?",the young padawan asked a few moments after he´d seen the tired and shocked gaze in Qui-Gonn´s eye´s."Nothing at all,nothing at all",Qui-Gonn groaned as he keeped looking at Obi-Wan but now with envy in his look.What was it like to be young?he tried to remember as he could feel his bones aching all over his older body.Actually he didn´t want to remember.He couldn´t bare a middle-age crisis.Not as a Jedi Master.Obi-Wan would probably be lying on the floor crying of laughter if he´d tell what was on his mind.The mere thought shocked him as he tried to focus on the present instead of a horryfying future.

"Who are these Jedi on Panansis Master?",Obi-Wan asked uncertain to Qui-Gonn who seemed to be thousands of miles away from where he was.On a transport ship on another mission once again."These Jedi...Obi-Wan",he started slowly and patiently facing his padawan now for the first time on their mission.He continued:"They all commited a crime that
    led the Council to name them as Renegade Jedi and send them to a far planet from where they couldn´t escape.They had to face the consiquences of their doings.They killed another Jedi together.This happened a while ago before you became my padawan learner ofcourse.",he paused as he took a moment to shape his words carefully.´He´d let Obi-Wan form his own opinion.But before he could Obi-Wan broke the silence:"Was it sure that they did it?",he asked to find some answeres to this mission he was sent on.Qui-Gonn kept silent for a moment before continuing:
    "It´s not completelly sure which one of them did it.None of them admitted who´s lightsabre had cut the Jedi down so there was no choice but to send them all to Panansis.".Obi-Wan couldn´t help but to agree with the councils decision.No matter which one of them had done the monstrous act all of them had been guilty in some way.The two other had choosed to be bystanders instead of doing the right thing."I agree with the given sentance.",Obi-Wan spoke it out as he saw it.Qui-Gonn answered almost instantly after Obi-Wan had finished:"Do not judge so eagerly Obi-Wan.For you were not there to witness why it had happened and how.As you´ll find out many of things are of many points of views.One your own."Qui-Gonn said calmly studying his padawans feelings with the force to see if he´d understood.He had. Qui-Gonn smiled a bit to his padawan.The boy had learned one thing more.

So why are we only trying to locate one of the three?",Obi-Wan continued the newly woken conversation.
    "Thetwo otherare dead",Qui-Gonn said raveling yet anothe mystery to Obi-Wan who tried to ask more only to be stopped as his Master had gone to a meditating position.
    I guess there is allways later Obi-Wan thought as he repeated Qui-Gonn´s position to forget his troubles for a moment further.

-Sorry that that got a little long,I´m still trying to get used to writing from Qui-Gonn´s and Obi-Wan´s heads.Hope this isn´t that bad-.

4. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Master

star 2
    Good job! I like your imagery
  5. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks "Obi-Wan"...well I´m about ready to start again..and let´s see,well no more words..in this manner anyway.

The two Jedi had just left their transport to step for the first time on the soil of Panansis.They had their hoods pulled on as the rain kept falling from the dark sky.Obi-Wan Kenobi viewed the land now a bit more clearly only to make the remark that it indeed was a beatiful planet.Not anything like other planets that had by time become large metropolises.He´d seen many planets as green as this one but one more was welcomed in his mind.The planet seemed to be blossoming as high trees,hills and rivers were to be seen far to the horizon."How are we supposed to locate this Jedi?What if she doesn´t wish to be found?",Obi-Wan asked Qui-Gonn after a long silence that had lasted the last period of their journey to the planet.Before answering Qui-Gonn pulled his hood of just to feel the pure rain on his face for a brief moment."I don´t know Obi-Wan.I don´t know if she wishes to return to be heard by the council once again.But I can feel something by the force.It will leed us to her.But for now Obi-Wan concentrate on the moment,not what is to come.Now let´s get going before we´ll both be walking spunges.".
    "Yes Master",Obi-Wan said grinning to his Master.I have a feeling that this is going to be a long day Obi-Wan pondered on as he followed Qui-Gonn further to the forest.

It´s been hours now and we still don´t seem to be any closer to a city of somekind.Í don´t know but I can sense much more to this than has been told.Don´t trust the obvious.I´ve heard that one before.I´d better not tell Qui-Gonn about this.I know how he´d tell me to keep in this moment...and he is right.Yes Kenobi try for once to be in the time you really are in.Instead of miles and hours away.But I still don´t like this.Somethings just not right but I can´t put my finger on it.

Qui-Gonn felt a bit of turmoil in his padawan as he brushed the branches from his path.Obi-Wan felt something once again.Yes Obi-Wan was very strong in the force but he still had much to learn.His mind was once again far away from were it should have been.Here in the forest.He´d leave him alone now still.A little thinking wouldn´t do him bad at all ang he´d have other times to mention the same thing. For Qui-Gonn too could feel much more to this mission than what should have been obvious.Something odd.But he´d let that thought fade in to the back of mind for now.He could feel other through the force other beings.Some he hadn´t felt in a long time.Many of them.For this planet anyway.They were close to town now.He´d be a little more careful now just like his padawan who was right behind him as they came closer to their destination by the minute.

6. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    There it was finally.Their destination.one of the few cities on Panansis.Instead of impressive and modern houses and statues the town was full of cabines,wells and other buildings.Everything is made of wood and bricks thought Obi-Wan as he turned his gaze to other directions constantly.Such a distant and hidden world.Known including the Jedi only by few who had given the world it´s name.Simple and still impressive.Obi-Wan glanced at his Master who had a controlled impression on his face.Obi-Wan pulled his closer to each other being careful not to reveal his lightsabre.The people of the town wouldn´t probably notice them as Jedi but as Outlanders.Obi-Wan felt it written all over his forehead as he walked down the hill behind Qui-Gonn.There was groups of people gathered around the well in the meaning of discussion most likely and some were working.All about their own doings.Obi-Wan fastened his pace to walk next to Qui-Gonn as they walked through the
    town.Some people looked at them a questioning
    expression on thei faces.They weren´t human as Obi-Wan had already noticed further away.They all had a yellowish skin color and a red glow in their eye´s.Beautiful Obi-Wan thought as he gazed silently at some of the alien species people under his hood.They´re like walking torches,children of the stars Obi-Wan thought.Suddently the tall Jedi Master beside him stopped and started to talk in a foreign tongue to one of the townspeople.What?!Obi-Wan shouted in his mind frozen with amazement.Had Qui-Gonn been here before?It made no sense.He continued watching Qui-Gonn speaking to the stranger as under his hood gazed a shocked look.
  7. Amidala22 Jedi Knight

star 3
    wirte more please this is so good!!!

Amidala22
    Queen of Jedi Knights
  8. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Aw,thanks a lot Amidala..it was ver cheering to get some notice...yes.I´m smiling all over my room.hmm.but´I´ll start writing now again and let the other talk come later.

Obi-Wan was frozen by his emotions.He had no certain information why.For a moment he could feel his lips widen and it seemed to take him a lot of effort to seal them together.A simple questionmark stood in his mind.Qui-Gonn his Master had been here before.But when and why?He continued to listen to the two of them discuss of something completly hidden to him.Beside him Qui-Gonn could feel the storm of amazement in his young friend.Obi-Wan had a right to know as his Padawan learner and mostly as his friend.The subject just happened to be the kind he didn´t like mentioning and one he had no permission of mentioning until now.Though he´d never obeyed the councils orders as much of the rest of the Jedi.He´d talked to one of the villagers and hadn´t found out a thing.Where was she?he thought.This wasn´t going to be an easy task for him and Obi-Wan.She could be manipulating the force leading his senses hundreds of miles towards the wrong direction.But now he had to find for himself and Obi-Wan a roof on top of their head as night was descending itself upon the planet.

Good Obi-Wan remarked to himself as he pulled his hood off his head.A moment later he took off his brown robe that felt like a heavy rock on his shoulders after the rain had poured on it.He was glad also to find a fireplace in their little cabin that Qui-Gonn had got them.He sat before it his gaze setting deeper and deeper into the warm flames.It felt great to sit before it in the dark cabin."I think I know what is dwelling in your mind Obi-Wan.",Qui-Gonn said as he sat next to him before the warm fire."You´ve been here Master?I´m right aren´t I?.",Obi-Wan said finally getting the thoughts heavy weight out of his mind."Yes Obi-Wan I have been here.You have a right to know why.And I shall tell you soon.",Qui-Gonn said forming the soon coming words in his mind.

[This message has been edited by Wycil (edited 09-26-1999).]
  9. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I was one of the four Jedi who were sent to take the Jedi involved in the killing to Panansis.To make sure they wouldn´t escape.We stayed at the planet for a while to keep notice on theit doings.I learned a bit of the language here.Then when the time came we left.Left them here to manage by themselves.Now you know Obi-Wan.",the Jedi Master said pulling himself closer to the fire his eye´s deep in it.Obi-Wan kept silent for a moment.He should have known.Three Jedi on a transport to a far planet.Their prison.There had to be guards and naturally the Jedi´s own.Qui-Gonn one of them.It was their sentence and it had to be fulfilled by others."When was this Master",Obi-Wan asked to show Qui-Gonn that he understood him and his past doing."A long time ago Obi-Wan.Before I became a Jedi Master.",Qui-Gonn said feeling the tention wear off between them.He knew he and Obi-Wan were very close and that the boy understood him far more better then he thought.It was the link they shared.Obi-Wan was a dear friend to him,they had a strong mutual respect between each other."Who is it we´re looking for?",Obi-Wan said laying his hand on Qui-Gonn´s shoulder reassuringly."Her name is Tiara.I knew her then.Or so I thought.Until the killing.The two other were her her brothers.Yes,they came from a strong family in the force.I wouldn´t have thought that they would have been capable of such a thing.But of people you never know.Trust if you trust yourself Obi-Wan.Remember that.You are strong in the force and you will become much one day.Do not think less or more.You must draw your own path´s and follow them.More you can not ask from yourself Padawan.",Qui-Gonn said looking now at Obi-Wan seriouslly."Yes Master.I´ll remember your teachings and I´ll treasure them.I promise.",Obi-Wan said with a tone of great respect in his voice that made Qui-Gonn feel warmer than any fire before him ever could.
  10. Celtic Jedi Jedi Padawan

I like this story very much! Please keep going.
  11. Amidala22 Jedi Knight

star 3
    *cheers*
    write more!!!(demanding aren't i? )
  12. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well Amidala I guess that a little bit of a guard behind my shoulders won´t do bad at all.So keep up the guarding!...

Chapter 2

Their first day on Panansis had faded now far away into the stream which time held in it´s grasp.The morning sunshine had flood straight into Obi-Wan´s eye´s as he stepped after Qui-Gonn out of the cabine that had been their given shelter for the night.Obi-Wan remembered clearly his Masters words and he had a sense in him that he´d never forget them.Neither these times when Qui-Gonn was his teacher and friend.Both which he´d be forever.There was a world beyond dying Obi-Wan thought,were he´d go one day to meet lost and new friends.The Jedi who become one with the force.But he ignored the thought for the time being,enjoying the moment he was in.Breathing and listening to the living force surrounding him all over.He´d felt once again very close to his Master,as allways though but their bond seemed to grow stronger as time went by.And it would for many many years to come Obi-Wan thought as he followed Qui-Gonn out of the city.

"Where are we going Master?",Obi-Wan said to Qui-Gonn who seemed to be surprised by the breaking silence."I´m not sure but I can feel her presence in the force very strongly.Can you feel it Padawan?It´s beat like the heart within your chest.Creating life as the mind inside your head?",Qui-Gonn said peacefully to his Padawan."Yes Master a bit.But not that very much though.You knew her right?",Obi-Wan said continuing to keep their conversation on."Yes my young Padawan.She was my friend.A close one actually.But the past is lived and far gone.Remember that young Obi-Wan.You can not change it after it is gone so do not let it form your future.The past has a way of doing that to people.Imprisoning them by their own hands.",Qui-Gonn said hoping that Obi-Wan would learn of this.Obi-Wan had many times a tendancy of blaming himself too much.Though Jedi he was only human.But sometimes being too much human wouldn´t cause but harm."It is sensual for you as a becoming Jedi to learn to control you feelings Padawan.As your agression and fear your guilt that can
    rip you of from so much.Do not let that happen Obi-Wan.You have much potential.",Qui-Gonn said secretly trying to bring the part of guilt in a more significant role in this particular conversation that his Padawan would remember.He could have said much more of Obi-Wan´s potential but the boy had to see it for himself one day without guidence.
    He´d become a great Knight,but he could rise even higher.

Obi-Wan brushed the strong branches before him as he and Qui-Gonn walked through the rough forest ground.They had walked again for hours as Qui-Gonn led them forwards to Jedi woman.Tiara.Had Qui-Gonn been more than just a friend with the woman?

Had he?

"-The past is lived and far gone-"Qui-Gonn had said to him.He is right Obi-Wan thought as he pondered on his Masters teachings.
    He felt a sort of peace in himself right now.He hadn´t felt in a long time.Somehow even the force around him felt stronger in him.
    A few moments passed until Qui-Gonn stopped before him.Silence broke as Qui-Gonn seemed distracted by something.A beat in the force,a wave.Yes I can feel it now Obi-Wan thought closing his eye´s in to the flow of the force.He could see a shattered cabin,it felt cold and lifeless all over,a Jedi lightsaber lying on the floor much like his own or maybe not,he couldn´t be sure,a wave of heath in the air and a figure on the ground,barely conscious with burning marks on his robes,pale and gasping for breath?!The face started to clear in his mind.It was his own!!!?Obi-Wan opened his eye´s staring his feelings in total turmoil.In that moment nothing else could penetrate his mind.

[This message has been edited by Wycil (edited 09-28-1999).]
  13. Amidala22 Jedi Knight

star 3
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>mouth drops open! **Write more!!**<<
  14. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    hello...sorry for the delay..I´m having a break from this for a couple day´s..sorry but I´ll be writing on the weekend again...thank you for liking the story.I guess I´m starting to get the hang of it soon atleast.

until the next time...a few day´s only.
    Wycil.
  15. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry for the delay,but I´m still between two paths where I´m going to lead the plot to and I have to choose.So Í´ll be writing on Monday again and a long thread to compensate the waiting.Sorry once more for all you guy´s and "gal´s"there.
  16. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes I´m back.Sorry for all the delays but I´ll begin again as this flow of literature is starting to burst.

Something is wrong with Obi-Wan,as if he...

Qui-Gonn thought as he woke from the amidst of his deep thoughts.Obi-Wan´s eye´s seemed to be full of life.Burning of it.He felt through the force how his padawan was deeply distracted by something.He laid a hand on his shoulder comforting his young friend.

"What is wrong Padawan?",he said gazing at his padawan.

"Master I saw myself...",Obi-Wan answered starting to find his way out of his storm like state.

"What do you mean Padawan?You saw what?,"Qui-Gonn said a concerned tone in his voice.

"I..I was lying on the ground..no floor.In a shattered cabin...gasping for breath..beaten.".

I should have known instantly Qui-Gonn thought.Obi-Wan was tuned very much in to the future of the force,visions...as he had much to learn from it ,the force seemed to bring these visions to him surprisingly much.Like a giving hand.Qui-Gonn was worried now.Obi-Wan had seen himself in a barely conscious state.Though Qui-Gonn knew as did Obi-Wan that the future had so many different path´s.Where would it head now?He´d have to try to get Obi-Wan to calm down.

I have to.He has to learn to control his emotions more.If this had happened in a battle anything could have happened...terrible things to him.But Obi-Wan didn´t have this vision to be only forgotten or neglected.No,something is very wrong and time is running out.

It´s been hours now since I saw my vision.Still I can´t push it out of my mind.I know I´ve seen visions before.Stunning one´s.But never myself in such a state.But no Kenobi you have to steady your feelings.As the Jedi way teaches.I can´let my emotions take control of me.Fear leads to the path of the darkside.Master Yoda has said many times just like he´s tought me that the future is allways changing.And I can do that.But there´s something here waiting for us.And soon the waiting will end.But when Kenobi?When?

"Are your feelings now in balance Obi-Wan?",Qui-Gonn asked his Padawan after a brief silence.He had learned that sometimes it was better to stay quiet for a moment and let others though people close to you,to let them think for things for themselves.

"Yes Master.I´m one with them.The future can be changed.It will be changed".

Good Qui-Gonn thought feeling a strange feeling of comfort in himself.Obi-Wan surprised him once again.He had understood.Obi-Wan was a much like he himself.He fought hardly and kept a tight grasp on his beliefs.Though they followed the way of the force differently they balanced eachother.Qui-Gonn followed the living force as Obi-Wan a different way of it.Much like other Jedi but still his own way.

"Good Padawan.Feel the living force now.Let it guide you and show you the path that you are capable of traveling.Your vision can be changed.",Qui-Gonn said once again the teacher.Though a Jedi Master learned much from their chosen Padawan and Qui-Gonn had much to learn still himself.From his own Padawan.

"We still have an hour or so to travel Master,I think we should head on.",Obi-Wan said now a firm tone hidden in his word´s.

"Yes.Let us go.".

The trees in the forest were to be seen lesser in the particular part of the planet where the two Jedi were walking.Dead branches were laying on the ground and a great silence hid in the amidst of the bushes and trees.Obi-Wan saw still through the tall trees a comforting seight.The sun was setting and the sky was like a litten candle full of color.Like an orange flame descending upon them.He saw Qui-Gonn too gazing at the beautiful sight.The tall Jedi Master felt good though it bothered him that they hadn´t found anything yet.He´d followed the trace he´d felt by the force but it´s beat seemed the same.The feel of it.Was he being misled?He didn´t have much time for pondering as Obi-Wan shouted behind him:

"Master look...it´s almost like the cabin I saw...only this one..",Obi-Wan said feeling all of his turmoil coming back.The cabin he saw wasn´t shattered.The window´was intact as the door.Still he felt somet
  17. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Time seemed stopped as the mystery cabin revealed itself hidden behind the few trees.As a lonely shelter in the woods it took all attention towards it´s hidden inside.An enigma in these silently humming woods.It´s wood cutten and shaped perfectly impossible for ancient like tools.But one weapon could have done such beautiful work.A Jedi lightsabre.Obi-Wan kept staring at the small building almost sure that somehow for the fate of this mission he´d have to step in it.He swallowed a loud groan coming out of him instead.

I can´t let my fear take control of me.I have to stay a step infront of them.

The young Jedi thought as he stepped closer through the trees walking towards his fears shaped before his eyes.He heard the crunching noises on the ground as his boots crushed the tiny black branches and dry leafs under them.The feelings inside him seemed to make all sounds louder and more frightening.

No I have to go on,Obi-Wan convinced himself as he heard his Master Qui-Gonn follow him.Suspecting of a lurking danger Obi-Wan drew his lightsabre from his belt.It seemed like a long time since his hands had last met his weapon that gave him a surge of courage that he needed.He felt Qui-Gonn hesitate of pulling his own weapon out which made Obi-Wan clench his grasp on his weapon even harder then before.

No.I..I know a Jedi carries a lightsabre for protection but the force is my ally.It has to.It is.But I have to make the fear go away.The force is with me.

Obi-Wan stopped as Qui-Gonn gazed on his young Padawan.What was Obi-Wan doing now?Obi-Wan hooked his lightsabre back on his belt but keeping his hand near to it.The force seemed now stronger as he had won the battle against his fears.He opened the wooden door slowly.It wasn´t locked.

"I guess the owner doesn´t believe that tresspassers would come this way.He was wrong.",Obi-Wan said to Qui-Gonn who answered back to him:

"Don´t be that sure Padawan.",he said gazing at his surroundings.

Obi-Wan kept ready for any surprises.But he felt an odd tingle in his mind.Something he couldn´t identify.A shy light lit the small cabin that was empty from the inside.No furniture,no bed or anything.The walls were intact almost perfect.As he was finally ready to remove his hand off from his lightsabre he felt darkeness by the force right behind them.It came faster then eather one of them could have imagined.A man drove them slowly backwards into the cabin coming himself out of the door.The other surprised the two Jedi throwing himselfout of the window using the force keeping his body intact in the process.Obi-Wan pulled his lightsabre out lighting the blue blade out as did Qui-Gonn next to him.The men lit their own.Two yellow blades stormed out of their weapons.The four blades lit the cabin and the hum of the blades seemed to kill all other voices.

So familiar,Qui-Gonn thought as he saw the two yellow blades and the two faces that wore likewise a small beard on their faces.A different feeling that he´d followed but still so familiar.But now he had no time to ponder on the subject.The men were coming closer and the battle begun.

The taller one of the men headed towards Obi-Wan sending a violent slash towards his head.Obi-Wan barely had time to summersault as the blade almost cut him.He answered his opponents attack using the force to push his opponent straight into the wall behind him.

Good I need the time,Obi-Wan thought as he saw his opponent crashing on the wall the air in him flowing out as a result of the impact.He was surpised by the young Jedi´s move and gasped for breath.Obi-Wan came on him strongly his blue blade heading on his opponents leg´s.He saw it coming putting his blade easily on it´s way.Obi-Wan saw as the man recovered fastly now finding his way back into the battle.The brown robed man fought like a true Jedi taking over the battle.He took Obi-Wan by surprise slicing down his blade as his foot found it´s way quickly on Obi-Wan´s forehead.The young Jedi staggered falling out of the window behind him the pieces of glass tearing his robe.His lightsabre now out of his contro
  18. Amarice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great story, I can't wait for more.
  19. Amidala22 Jedi Knight

star 3
    i must know what happens!!!!!!!!!!

WRITE MORE Please...
  20. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    More to coming up.Sorry for these waits but well I´m just human like all the other writers here but anyway should I continue the story now?...well...okay.Here´s a sort of battle "chapter".

It had all happened so fast.Obi-Wan barely had time to turn his gaze forward as his opponent was diving towards him his lightsabre ready to finish the him off.Obi-Wan felt the pain in his back as he swirled out of the dark Jedi´s blades way.The yellow shining blade cought a piece of his robe burning a dark hole into it almost piercing Obi-Wan´s right leg.

~I need to find a more open place or this battle won´t last for long.Not for me.

He thought as he lifted himself up quickly from the ground.His opponent was much more excperienced than him in battle and they both knew it.Obi-Wan had to do his all to survive this time.He had to go to a attack battle strategy than just wait for his opponents moves.Because eventually he´d make a mistake and that would be the end of it.Obi-Wan let his opponent come closer.He tried to hide his intentions as good as he could.As his opponent pulled closer to Obi-Wan sending a strong swing toward him.The young Jedi saw his moment as he somersaulted
    over his opponent who falled back as a result of his violent attack.Stumbling he barely kept his balance now finding the young Jedi right behind him.Obi-Wan swung easily but a strong surge in it.As the blue blade closed into the older man he surprised
    Obi-Wan as he shut down his lightsabre throwning himself on the ground acrobatically instantly finding his way up on his feet and lightsabre ignited once again.The battle had only just begun.

In the cabin there raged another battle as the hum´s echoed through the small house.Qui-Gonn had seen Obi-Wan been kicked out of the cabin and Qui-Gonn worried for his young Padawan but mostly his friend.Obi-Wan had battled before and for his age he was extremely good with the lighsabre and his skill would grow much.But Obi-Wan faced now a trained Jedi as it seemed.Jedi that seemed familiar to him.He was afraid that Obi-Wan had little chances to win his duel.But Qui-Gonn had no time to think as the other of the two men was battling him.Qui-Gonn had been able to set the pace but he couldn´t go on forever.He too had to get outside of the small cabin into the woods where he could set his pace better.The dark Jedi swung from all directions putting Qui-Gonn now into a defence situation.Their blades crossed once again as Qui-Gonn used and old but a dangerous move that he´d learned as a Padawan.As the blades crossed Qui-Gonn pushed his the yellow blade downwards makin the other man try to pull up.Qui-Gonn slided his green blade upwards using the other blade as a direct line.It had worked.His blade sliced right on the dark Jedi´s shoulder burning a deep wound.The man screamed in pain dropping his lightsabre as he fell down on the floor on his knees.Qui-Gonn had won this battle or he thought as he lifted the other lightsabre from the ground
    Obi-Wan in his mind.

Damn!

Obi-Wan felt a bit of frustration in his mind.He´d done so many moves already but the older man seemed to get more energy to drain on as his own anger feeded him.The darkside.Obi-Wan knew that he had small chances to win the battle by his blade and not to mention by the force.The older man was strong in the force.Though the force was very strong in the young Jedi,maybe even stronger than in the other of the two,but the older man had knowledge on his side.He was a Jedi as Obi-Wan was a Padawan learner.

But who?Where from?Why are they attacking us?

Many questions were hanging in Obi-Wan´s mind
    as the battle raged.But he knew he had to push them away.Barely concentrating,using the force he succeeded.He could feel it flow through him.
    The force flows through a Jedi Master Yoda had taught him and he felt it strong but his fears were rising as the battle continued.But suddently a new plan came into his mind and the only thing that was remaining was to make it happen.But something bothered his mind.He felt an odd sensation in the force...like something had happened to Qui-
  21. Celes Jedi Knight

star 1
    You've got my interest. Any more time to write?
  22. Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, what are you doing? No time to lose! Write Write Write!
  23. Wycil Jedi Knight

star 1
    hi.sorry for these eternal delays but I´m between two stry lines and argh!well i´ll try to get back on this one in a few day´s or so.until then...
  24. Celes Jedi Knight

star 1
  25. Master Peael Jedi Knight

star 1
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.