main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The Spiritplane"(A Jedi Apprentice fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wycil, Sep 24, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wycil

Wycil Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 1999
    Well apologies but now I´m back with this story and probably the other one "Secret".I´ll try to write both today but to get back to the subject:

Violent saber blades fought in the air magically bringing spirit into the gloomy forest.Darkeness stirred by the force reigning supreme.And Obi-Wan knew exactly as he desberately tried to fight his agile opponent who was determined to cut him in half,to walk out of the battle victorius.The young Padawan used all of his moves he´d learned form his master and some self taught.Nothing seemed to work and he found himself tired of trying.The older man sliced vertically towards Obi-Wan´s cheast furiouslly his anger shining from his darkened eye´s.Obi-Wan placed his blade protecting easily but the sheer power knocked him down on the ground his lightsaber dropping from his hand far away from his reach.

This is the end...

He thought seeing once again the yellow blade shining towards his head bringing light as the sun above.A deadly light that instead of helping to create life,taking it away.

-Before:

A quiet moan cried through the wall´s of the small cabine,laying lonesome in the wood´s hidden from the near cities being a perfect hiding place and refuge for the willing.The other one of the dark figures sitting on both of his knees gazed only at the floor beneath him.Silently controlling as much of his pain as possible,refusing to smell his burning flesh he was capable of speaking bitter word´s:

"Good Qui-Gonn.Even so many years later your skill has grown.When we were young things might have been different.You..",he stopped clenching his teeth lifting his blood soaked hand from his disformed shoulder.

Qui-Gonn looked at his old but former friend peacefully not letting his sadness take control of him.

So much changes as time goes by.Worlds and people,and what seemes only to the worse.

Qui-Gonn switched his lightsber off letting the green blade dissapear from his seight.

"What happened Wil?What happened to the three of you..your father would have never.."

"Never what Qui-Gonn?Or as Tiara would have said Quig.I,Tiara and Nwaan the three Jedi.One happy family.Times change Qui-Gonn you should know.People only change with it.Nothing else.",Wil said a bitter tone almost freezing the air around him.

The tall Jedi Master wokened suddently from his saddened state.Coming bact to reality.

Ofcourse!He only spoke to steal my attention.Obi-Wan!No the boy is no match to Nwaan.

"The darkside has eaten you Wil.But as powerful as you think it is it will not fool me.Nwaan is trying to kill my Padawan.Your plan will fale.Your revenge will not work.Not now,not ever.",Qui-Gonn turned his back ready to leave to save his Padawan.He had no concern of Wil thinking he was beaten and not capable for battle.Qui-Gonn remembred suddently how Wil had said offently to him:"Never turn your back from the enemy".A rock flew through the shattered window as Qui-Gonn turned himself to face Wil.He was too late as darkness set him in deep sleep.

The end.The end.The end.My end.

The only words echoing Obi-Wan´s mind screaming to him,making his fear grow to a level beyond reach.This was a moment he could not prepare himself for,neither wait for.Now he saw the shining light before his eye´s.Time had seemed slower as death neared.Seconds seemed to be hours.His life flashed before his eye´s bringing all the forgotten moments in his mind.His panic had bested him all memories faded away as fast as they had been revealed to him.

The end,the end,my end.

Like a voice of the universe he heard the words coming closer to him.He woke up suddently not knowing if he was in an afterlife or had the darkjedi missed him.Only:

The end,my end.

2. Young_Sith_Apprentice

Young_Sith_Apprentice Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 1999
    Wait, I'm confused. Thats it?! It can't be, I was really getting into it and it stops.

*sinks to her knees and breaks down crying*

How dare you make a Sith cry! You'll pay for that.

3. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    ?The end.that wasn´t the end Sith.merely the beginning.I´m the one left confused here.I´ll be writing more of this later.this same story.don´t worry,revenge won´t be necessary.

4. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    "More there is, hmmmm?" WELL THEN WHERE IS IT???

I'm really enjoying this so far... I just wanna know what happens next.....

5. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    You have so many good ideas in your stories. I really enjoy reading them.

6. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    At first the young man was not sure what to believe.Thousands of broken thoughts stormed in his mind making almost reasoning impossible to build with the faint pieces in his mind.Soon he understood as he felt a familiar warmth,heat on his forehead.Sweat dripped next to his blue eye´s shining in the dim sunlight that still shone from the sky,stubborn to stay.

I´m alive

He thought first soon praising it to himself.

"I´m alive",Obi-Wan said frantic.

Soon he woke from his hypnotic state understanding to look around him.As he looked before him on the ground wherefrom the dark Jedi had stood.

But wh-where is he?How can this be...I should be dead...

Obi-Wan needed not to bend himself closer to see the small red pool of blood before him,seeming fresh and warm.The smell of burned flesh nauziating,making his head pull back unwilling to go through such torment.Blood was dripping also from his brown robe,his lightsaber stained for some mysterious reason.What had happened and why?

Obi-Wan rose up quickly hurrying as fast as possible to the cabin where Qui-Gonn was battling.Or was supposed to be.No green or yellow light shone from the almost destroyed cabin.Small holes had punctured the wall bringing dim sunlight in, as a result from the previous battle.Obi-Wan felt nothing by the force as he entered through the window he had been thrown out of.He did not see nor feel a living soul close around him.Anger took over of his expression his blue pupils almost becoming darker with all the worry that was building up on him.Qui-Gonn was missing.

"No!No...what´s happened here?Master!",he shouted hoping that someone would answer his call,his hopes.

But only the wind blew around him making all lonely and almost hopeless.His beloved companion was gone,beyond his reach for some reason.

No.

Obi-Wan told himself again as he saw a shining light a half darkened corner.A silvery light that he knew to be Qui-Gonn´s lightsaber,waiting for it´s owners hand to reach for it.Obi-Wan grabbed the weapon it´s cold metal somehow comforting.Soon he sank on his knees feeling the pain and the wearyness gather in him in one huge wave.

What do I do now?Where does one go when he does not know the why and where?

Obi-Wan gathered his shallow breathing slowly taking air in his lungs slowly than he´d usually do.Concentrating in the force he readied himself to contact Qui-Gonn telepathically,which unfortunately was not one of his most mastered skills.But he didn´t let doubt take control,as a true Jedi would never be a mere pawn of his emotions.

"A true Jedi".

A true Jedi had survived somehow from the darkside and lived through yet another day in a darkening world.A true Jedi left alone under a shallow light in the amidst of haunting shadows.

7. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    At first the young man was not sure what to believe.Thousands of broken thoughts stormed in his mind making almost reasoning impossible to build with the faint pieces in his mind.Soon he understood as he felt a familiar warmth,heat on his forehead.Sweat dripped next to his blue eye´s shining in the dim sunlight that still shone from the sky,stubborn to stay.

I´m alive

He thought first soon praising it to himself.

"I´m alive",Obi-Wan said frantic.

Soon he woke from his hypnotic state understanding to look around him.As he looked before him on the ground wherefrom the dark Jedi had stood.

But wh-where is he?How can this be...I should be dead...

Obi-Wan needed not to bend himself closer to see the small red pool of blood before him,seeming fresh and warm.The smell of burned flesh nauziating,making his head pull back unwilling to go through such torment.Blood was dripping also from his brown robe,his lightsaber stained for some mysterious reason.What had happened and why?

Obi-Wan rose up quickly hurrying as fast as possible to the cabin where Qui-Gonn was battling.Or was supposed to be.No green or yellow light shone from the almost destroyed cabin.Small holes had punctured the wall bringing dim sunlight in, as a result from the previous battle.Obi-Wan felt nothing by the force as he entered through the window he had been thrown out of.He did not see nor feel a living soul close around him.Anger took over of his expression his blue pupils almost becoming darker with all the worry that was building up on him.Qui-Gonn was missing.

"No!No...what´s happened here?Master!",he shouted hoping that someone would answer his call,his hopes.

But only the wind blew around him making all lonely and almost hopeless.His beloved companion was gone,beyond his reach for some reason.

No.

Obi-Wan told himself again as he saw a shining light a half darkened corner.A silvery light that he knew to be Qui-Gonn´s lightsaber,waiting for it´s owners hand to reach for it.Obi-Wan grabbed the weapon it´s cold metal somehow comforting.Soon he sank on his knees feeling the pain and the wearyness gather in him in one huge wave.

What do I do now?Where does one go when he does not know the why and where?

Obi-Wan gathered his shallow breathing slowly taking air in his lungs slowly than he´d usually do.Concentrating in the force he readied himself to contact Qui-Gonn telepathically,which unfortunately was not one of his most mastered skills.But he didn´t let doubt take control,as a true Jedi would never be a mere pawn of his emotions.

"A true Jedi".

A true Jedi had survived somehow from the darkside and lived through yet another day in a darkening world.A true Jedi left alone under a shallow light in the amidst of haunting shadows.

8. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    I´m back with both storys..finally.Sorry for these endless delays.

9. Master Peael

Aug 25, 1999
    AHHHHHHHH!! QUI-GON WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!

10. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    The server's up now. Great! I just wanted to let you know I think this story is great!

11. Celes

Jul 8, 1999
    Great new posts....nice to have you back!

12. Durga2000

Durga2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 1999
    Good to have you back. I always check this story for new postings.

13. Misty the Pokemon trainer

Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    Looking forward to your next posts.....

14. Gaeriel

Gaeriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 1999
    Are you overloaded with homework? Did the story end???? Wishing for more.....

15. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    Many battering questions hung in the darkened day as a beaten Obi-Wan passed through the woods listening quietly to the noises surrounding his presence.Hunger also stirred him as his confidence seemed somehow to grow by the battering emotions clinging onto him physically and mostly mentally.He was now a padawan without a Master and a friend without another.The battle he´d fought against the dark Jedi was still misty to him by some parts of the events.But as he saw Qui-Gon´s lightsabre on his hand he didn´t have to remember that Qui-Gon was gone.But how?Obi-wan knew that his Master was one of the best swordsmen in the Jedi Order.Had he met his match?Obi-Wan thought as he continued his search.

A pair of violet eye´s glowed in the coming night,hiding in the near bushes.The large predator gazed at the being close to it,drool dripping from it´s hungry mouth.No thoughts crossed the beast´s mind as it measured it´s distance to the prey before it.
    A rare species called the Veri´t known as a most dangeuros predator,best known by their vicious hunting tacticts.Now one of them was readiying itself to kill Obi-Wan Kenobi who was passing by the deadly beast´s territory.The Veri´t sneaked silently behind the tree´s and bushes keeping a safe distance it´s prey still unaware of it´s presence until the Veri´t decided that a surpise approach was the best way to kill the prey.As it jumped out of the bushes making no sound, the beedy eye´s seemed astonished as it saw a an odd light flash before it.The predator had been the one surprised.

16. Master Peael

Aug 25, 1999
    Ohhhhhh!! this is good... But where is my Qui-Gon????

17. Master Peael

Aug 25, 1999
    *pleading* More please.....

18. Misty the Pokemon trainer

Misty the Pokemon trainer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 1999
    Wonderful....great....fantastic....more????

19. Celes

Jul 8, 1999
    You made my day! Thanks for the post!

20. Durga2000

Jul 5, 1999
    I hope you have time to write a lot more over the holidays...

21. Celes

Jul 8, 1999
    And now, the moment we've been waiting for...another post! (hope, hope, hope)

22. Wycil

Sep 23, 1999
    From the back of his eye´s the young Jedi Padawan light his lightsaber in magical speed ,the blue blade flinged out of from the metal,lighting the cold night.Obi-Wan felt tired and the burden he carried by the capture of his Master had made things worse by the minute.He could feel his whole body ache as a result of the previous battle he´d fought and lost.He couldn´t help to think

Only if...

Obi-Wan still knew that if he´d let misery and self pitty take control of him he could as well throw his Jedi weapon on the ground,go on his knees and let the beast before him end all of his doubt.Yet a silent voice in his mind told him fight and continue.Obi-Wan streched out with the force using a simple protection.As the Veri´t had seen the momentary doubt in it´s opponent gestures it readied to strech the long arm´s it had to finish the battle as quick as possible.Roaring fiercelly it readied to tear Obi-Wan in pieces by a few clean hit´s.Suddently in mid-air a invisible wall stopped the Veri´t smashing it on the ground.Moaning the animal backed the fur on it´s back lifting slowly.The Veri´t wasn´t sure what to do next as it seemed that the prey before it had become much more dangeuros than it could have imagined in the height of it´s high self confidence.Obi-Wan only a few step´s before it tightened his grasp trying to decide how to proceed.He felt compassion towards the animal not sure if killing it was the only way to end the unfortunate conflict.Though desperate feelings in him fought inside him he kept them well in control calming himself with the force.Flowing through him he could sense the peace and wisdom come to him.Master Yoda had said to him numerous time´s:"The force flows through a Jedi.A Jedi uses the force when he is calm and passive never when aggressive,feeling hatred those paths leed to the darkside".Obi-Wan smiled in all the turmoil remembering the old but powerful Jedi Masters words.Concentrating again knowing he wasn´t best in combat at the moment he sent a wave through his flowing state of the force pushing the what seemed to a more frightened animal than a crazed beast towards the bush behind it.Crackling noises came and then only silence.Though it was night and Obi-Wan couldn´t see through the dark fog he sensed that the animal was on the running,running towards home.Obi-Wan shut his lightsabre continuing his journey in his tired and hurt state forgetting the pain and sorrow,feeling and acknowledgin only the force around, welcoming it towards him.As he left the battle scene almost a glowing aura shone from him,which no one knew not even Obi-Wan himself.

[This message has been edited by Wycil (edited 11-23-1999).]

23. Durga2000

Jul 5, 1999
    For a holiday present, could you give your faithful fans a nice long, long post??????

24. Celes

Jul 8, 1999
    The master story teller continues to web her web......

25. Durga2000

Jul 5, 1999
    Nice to see this back at the top, where it belongs.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.