main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive ***The Spring 2009 Role Playing Forum Awards - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!***

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    I have won a what? Couldn´t believe it when LordT PMed me about it . . .

People, I don´t know what to say. Thank you, of course. I haven´t known ~Beyond~ was so well regarded . . . and yeah . . . *sighs* . . . when things get calmer again I´ll reboot it.
    Actually I regreted my decision to lock it, lately. Now . . . now I cannot life with it anymore.

And Sir_Draco is most improved RPer? So . . . there was a time when he wasn´t brill?

Congratulations to all you winners!

2. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Yeah, Fin did the most charming congratulation, I am sure. And my Sis´ hate him now for embarassing her in public. Curse of the winners I guess.

Speaking of which . . . THANKS for the award. I am happy to see my humble attempt to play a character or two in these boards have been appreciated. But I want to thank especially Sinrebirth, Trimaj and darthRamza - Fin and Mitt-Fisto - BobaMatt and my sister . . . for giving my such great games and characters to play with.

Soon I´ll leave these boards and now I will do so with my head up high where it belongs.

Thank you.

Of course . . .

Gratz, all winners and nominated!

And my Sister! Fin isn´t the only one loving you! Can´t say I am surprised you won, but I can´t resist either to say: I TOLD YOU SO!

:p

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Winged made a sweep of the awards. Very nice and well deserved!

Congrats to all the winners! :)

4. bad_feeling_haver

bad_feeling_haver Jedi Master star 1

Oct 5, 2008
    Congratulations to all winners! Like everyone else said, they are well-deserved all around. :)

5. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    I think it's funny how LightWarden wins the same Stars Awards every season. It seems that he's almost always either "disgruntled" or "most likely to annoy". :p

But, yes, congratulations everyone.

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    You deserve it, my friend. Congrats!

I'd like to thank Hammer for the idea of creating a Sith around Sloth - it was his original Sin Theory of modeling Sith on the different sins which gave birth to Polcyc. But thank you for that, Winged. :D

Claire! Congratulations! I accept none of this donating of credit - you deserve all the credit for your wonderful characters and incredible skill at roleplaying. [:D]

7. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I just realized the Hall of Fame hasn´t been updated, yet. I like to have a look there, from time to time . . . [face_blush]

8. AlderaanianJazz

AlderaanianJazz Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2009
    Despite the fact that I'm a bit new here... congratulations to all of the winners! :D

- AlderaanianJazz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.