main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The ST: What Would You Change/Revise?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by EzraSnoke, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Martoto77

Martoto77 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 6, 2016
    That's not what Luke wants. To crawl on the battlefield, cowed or struck down by Kylo. Before hitting his smart bomb force merge in front of everyone in desperation as he dies. He does not want to even allow Kylo the satisfaction of laying a finger on him. He wants everyone to see Kylo fail and to dispossess him of the one true enemy he had left (as he sees it)

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I prefer the projection Luke in the final duel to a Luke in-person duel, because I think that fits the character much better.

However, I would have liked more of a duel anyway. If Luke can Force-create a pair of dice that people can hold, he should be able to Force-create a lightsaber that can withstand a few blows against another saber.

And even though I understand the reasoning behind him having the blue saber, I still would have prefered the green one. [face_whistling]

3. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    I'd want to see exposition (Lucas style PT/OT storytelling), flashbacks and a clear outline of what happened in between ROTJ and TFA. And the status of the galaxy.

I am guessing this is what happened:

Django Fett likes this.
  4. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    Here's another - have Poe and Finn run off to Crait and en route, get the help of slave/orphan/downtrodden Rose who may or may not be FS.

Or not.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  5. DarthTalonx

Nov 12, 2014
    Have the New Republic be the New Empire, led by the heir to Vader.

6. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I'd either spend some time properly establishing a romantic aspect to Finn and Rose's relationship in The Last Jedi, or remove the kiss between them at the end of the film entirely. As it stands, the kiss feels totally unearned and out of place, and it's the one thing that really actively bothers me when I watch the film.

7. Tremblingblustar

Tremblingblustar Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 14, 2018
    I made a few changes to my TLJ revision. For anybody who had read my earlier post, I changed a few things. The Sith temples are gone, and instead Luke and Kylo are searching for Jedi temples exclusively. Kylo mentions early on he's searching for something called Kami crystals, but we don't find out until the end what those are when Luke discovers one and explains they were used to imprison ancient Sith lords. He also speculates, after finding an empty crystal, that Kylo my be using Rey as a host for a Sith lord. This also bring up possibilities for explaining Snoke's origin as well.

Other than that, I only changed some wording and a few lines. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2018
    Random Ax of Kindness likes this.
  8. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    World-building. Thus far, the ST has done a terribly job of it. When the size/scope of the FO/NR isn't even clear, there's a problem. Also the context for a lot of things has been poorly-set up. It's hard to get invested in your story (rehash or not) if the context and stakes aren't even completely clear.

9. Tremblingblustar

Tremblingblustar Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 14, 2018
    Yes. They should have shown more of the New Republic, and made it clear how badly they were hurt by Starkiller base. I figured the Restistance was something operating in FO space, seperate from the Republic, and was roughly equivalent to the Rebels in the OT, except backed by the Republic whereas the FO were as strong as the Empire, but didn't control the whole galaxy, or at least the whole area occupied by the Old Republic.

That was a huge run on sentence!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    rorow1 likes this.
  10. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Give Luke one more reason to be bitter
    I feel something was left untapped there, with the grouchy old Jedi - the New Republic being alluded to as a non-factor in resisting the First Order. This gives Luke an ironic connection with his father, who wished to restore peace and order to the galaxy, fresh off the reign of a corrupt Republic, and the failure of its new incarnation to put up anything resembling a coordinated response using its superior resources retrospectively proves to Luke his father wasn't entirely in the wrong when he set upon his dark path.

It gives Luke a powerful incentive to stay removed from "the world" - he's already done all he could to break the Empire, and things are almost right back to where they were thirty years earlier. It's also a reason to move away from the character we knew, who used to be optimistic and full of hope - he did the impossible in bringing Darth freaking Vader back to the Light and getting the Emperor killed in the process, and it was all for nothing.

Keep Admiral Ackbar, ditch the "insubordination/Canto Bight" subplot
    Frankly, I don't see the need for Vice-Admiral Holdo's character when there is already a canon and far more diverse character already present and available to fit the command role (he's a fish-person, humans), and whose sacrifice would have made for a very satisfying payoff to old fans. Plus, most of the Leia/Poe and Holdo/Poe interactions are frankly aggravating from where I stand (grandson of one of the very first who joined the French Résistance in 1940, and implicated directly in associations preserving the memory of French veterans).

To be blunt, Leia's public slap to Poe is one big "NO", and Holdo's attitude is the exact type which resulted in what was poetically labelled as cases of "friendly fire" when an armchair officer screwed with their frontline subordinates too hard - especially when adressing a direct subordinate who's proven their loyalty beyond doubt only hours ago (I'm not talking about the dreadnought, I'm talking about destroying Starkiller base). The only semi-justifiable reason to keep as silent as Holdo has been is if she suspects there may be turncoats - but Poe is the one man who is 100% not a turncoat on her crew, and that, at the very least, deserves an explanation about security concerns and about preparing to abandon the non-stealth-equipped fighters of his command.

Plus, the entire Canto Bight arc which results from takes far too long and does not lead to anything significant being accomplished in the story. The operation is a complete failure, one Fathier saved does not absolve taking an action leading to the deaths of more on screen - it's so not worth it - and the "inspiration of a new generation" looks far too much like product placement for a ring with the Resistance sigil hidden inside (I sell things, sorry for the cynicism).

Keep the hinted-at romantic interest between Finn and Rey
    For two reasons. One is a very hot take, under spoiler for that reason, and I will point out it is the take of someone of mixed parentage living outside the USA. Read if you will, but please understand it comes from someone hailing from a different cultural background, and explaining how it influences their reception of a politically-charged movie.

The non-scalding reason is simple: there was already a very interesting pairing forming, and very interesting chemistry between Rey, destined to be a hero and a successor to the Jedi, and the simple, sometimes goofier, and still heroic character of Finn, excellent at keeping a more "idealistic" character grounded in reality. Plus, that's the kind of pairing turning the "damsel-in-distress" cliché on its head without any effort.

And as a bonus: it's a mixed-parentage pairing between white and non-white.

I'm a foreigner (French, to be specific), leaving in an immigrant district, and descending from people from five different origins if you only go back three generations (Norman, Napolitan, Sefaradic Jewish, Vietnamese and Andalusian). I don't need people pushing "diversity" on my screen to think it's possible - I was born because it works without artifice.

There lies the other reason I didn't like the hints of ReyLo and of ReyPoe, concurrently with the new romantic interest brought up for Finn in the person of Rose, notably because ReyLo and ReyPoe are both strictly white couples made of major characters, while a character used for comedic relief and another secondary one freshly brought up were shunted off to the side in a fruitless plot together, while the whites will be the ones truly important in the future.

And yes, I'm aware this goes entirely against the critique of TLJ as being a movie "catering to SJW". On the contrary, I felt that sign was depressingly representative of the upper layers of the 2010s American Democrats, or of the 2010s Parisian bourgeois for that matter, who talk a lot about "diversity" but don't quite mix in everyday life.

Fully turn Kylo Ren to the Dark Side
    As it stands, with a very conflicted kid at the head of the First Order, this story isn't left with a clear antagonist which you can at the very least take seriously (after his treatment in this story, Hux can't be taken seriously, sorry...) That doesn't mean you can't end Ep. IX turning Ben Solo back from the depths he's ended up sinking into, but it does mean getting him beyond his questioning now that he's killed his father. I'd have had him shoot the bridge of his mother's cruiser to prove he really has gone beyond, as well as having had him far more confident in extending Rey an offer to join him to destroy the pitiful remnants of the Resistance and Republic and rule over the Galaxy as Master and Apprentice. If you're going to kill the past, it means killing any regrets. By the same portent, I'd have had him clearly defeat Rey and force her to flee after her refusal to join him, and actually run Luke through during their pseudo-confrontation.

This far darker, more decisive, Kylo Ren would be a villain who actually has bite, one which would keep the audience on their toes in Episode IX, and not quite ready to expect him to end up turning back during that episode, as seems to be the road taken. Granted, Kylo's life expectancy after Ep. IX would, in my mind, be as long as Darth Vader's after RotJ. Since there isn't anybody else left alive at this point of the First Order who could have taken on the mantle of the archvillain, it might as well be Kylo.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    DarthTalonx and Shadao like this.
  11. DominusNovus

DominusNovus Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2017
    I thought of a fun idea re: Rey Nobody, and how it could have worked better if they had planned it from the get-go. First of all, this ties into my general idea of 'Rey would be a better teacher for the generation of Jedi after her than Luke' arc that I think would have worked really well. Anyway, I have no idea how to fit this into either the existing overall plot, or any of the alternatives I, or others, have proposed. So, its just going to stand there out on its own, without any support, so take it for what it is.

We start with Luke actively looking for a new apprentice. Perhaps after Ben turned, Han and Leia hid their daughter. Perhaps this person is the descendent of another famous force user. Kenobi, Palpatine, Windu, Secura (my choice, simply because she had some romantic entanglements).

On the way, he bumps into Rey (who is, more or less, the person we get on screen, with few changes), and, while realizing she has potential with the Force, is not interested in training her - he doesn't think she's not worthy of being trained, and she's certainly strong enough, but he's hesitant to take on more than one student at a time again, after his failure with Ben. However, adventures ensue, and, Rey ends up tagging along for the ride. Luke finds his intended apprentice and begins training them, while Rey tries to make herself useful, with Luke still oblivious to the hints from the Force that she's the one he should train, not the apprentice with the impeccable pedigree. Even in her ignorance of the Force, Rey ends up being a good friend to this apprentice and is able to encourage them better than Luke can, until Luke finally realizes that he should be teaching Rey.

Its not a complete idea, and we'd either have to figure out what to do with this other apprentice (if she's a girl, maybe run all the Reylo romantic plots through her, instead, and have her turn to the Dark Side) or combine them with one of the other ST characters (Finn might be interesting), but I just like the idea of Luke wanting to train a new apprentice, and having one uniquely suited to succeeding him, right in front of him, but still oblivious to it. It lets us have Luke, the wise and powerful Jedi master, while still giving him some room to grow and opportunity to pass the torch onto the next generation.

12. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    Yeah, I don't think that's unfair. Just a couple of glances would have helped I think, or as you say, removing the kiss.

I think that, changing the saber toss to the alternate take in the balance of the force feature, and toning down some of the Hux humour (just a fraction) would be my only changes in TLJ. In TFA, it would be making the attack on SKB more unique. That's it.

Dukeleto69 and rorow1 like this.
  13. DarthTalonx

Nov 12, 2014
    What if the corrupt New Republic had actually turned on the Jedi Order? An order which very may well have brought peace and justice to the galaxy. Turned on the heirs to Vader both politically and Force wise:

[​IMG]

14. Plan741

Plan741 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 22, 2015
    I would like them to rely less on the nostalgia efforts and keep pushing the envelope on ship, character and world design as seen in the PT. ILM worked decades to give filmmakers the tools to paint with. Yeah, I can appreciated that like 7 puppeteers made this one dude walk through one scene, but I'd rather see a 30 year progression on the galaxy beyond redesigned TIE and X Wings. The recycling of familiar concepts weren't necessary to make it feel Star Wars. SW is SW by taking me somewhere new and showing something I never imagined before. I like these movies, but I feel too much time has been spent reviving the OT feel that the story is a little lackluster. I am hopeful for IX, but Im not sure they are going to be able to deliver something so incredible and of such impact upon the GFFA when the threads are all loose as they are. Lucas just had a way of cutting these things that the narrative, dialogue and action just felt organic. They're check marking some proscribed list of highlights that they think a SW movie must have.

15. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    -Finn actually gets to accomplish something, and DRASTICALLY tone down the physical comedy/pratfalls.
    -Poe goes with Finn on his mission, whereas it's Leia vs. Holdo in a "fight for leadership."
    -Make the FO less of the "Empire 2.0." It should be smaller, more covert, and relying on hid and run tactics/terrorism (you know like it was doing in TFA).
    -Don't have the entire Resistance and NR essentially obliterated by the end. Make things more, chaotic, than that, with multiple factions fighting for control.
    -Cut the Canto Bight/DJ stuff entirely and give Poe and Finn a better/more interesting mission. Also give the FO a different reason for discovering the hero's plan aside from another "new character betrays them in the second movie" thing yet again.
    -Don't kill off Admiral Ackbar in such a throwaway way.
    -Cut the "Leia Poppins" scene and just have her not be on the bridge of the Raddus at all when it gets destroyed. I mean Finn left right before that happened so why not Leia?
    -If you MUST have "grumpy defeated old man Luke," then give him more of a reason to just give up on things. Or give him a better reason to stay on that island besides "I gave up."
    -More of a time-skip. A longer time skip would make some of the DEASTIC changes here make at least a bit more sense.
    -Etc.

And when it comes to the Luke/Kylo stuff, give more details. Being so vague/skimpy on the details hurts matters here as well imo. Like if you want to make this plot-line work, you need to be VERY clear as to the sequence of events. With Kylo, all we get is a brief throwaway thing, but very little of the context that led up to it. And even the "inciting incident" does nothing to explain is latter actions. It makes him look WORSE, not better imo. It explains why he hates ONE SPECIFIC PERSON!! It does NOT however, explain his subsequent actions/nor justify it.

Heck we don't even know exactly why he hated his father and saw him as "weak and foolish" still, nor where he Vader obsession came from and why he was so committed to it.

16. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Things to revise...

TFA:
    1) Keep Poe involved make it clear he may be a great pilot, but on the ground Finn insures they reach that settlement safely he is after all a trained Storm Trooper demonstrate what Obi-Wan was talking about!
    2) Poe recognises the Falcon after Rey helps them escape those TIEs Poe contacts Han to pick them up since it's clearly needs repairs!
    3) Han is smuggling supplies for the Resistance not Rathtars!
    Poe's squadron is aboard they head to Takodana so Han can contact Leia safely.
    4) Leia was in the Hosnian system about to approach the Senate to get them to finally recognise the threat the First Order poses.
    She leaves the system when she learns Poe actually got a Storm Trooper to defect now imagine the reaction if she can get him to testify to the Senate?!
    5) Snoke mistakenly assumes Poe joined Leia with Finn ordering the system's destruction as Finn knows about Starkiller Base.
    6) Starkiller Base jumps into the Takodana system to pick up Kylo who is chased offworld by Max's pirates as well as Poe's unit Leia arrives shortly after Hosnian Prime's destruction is televised on the Holonet!
    7) Finn IS Force Sensitive!
    8) No D'Qar!
    9) Finn scavenges a transponder off a crashed FO Transporter and attached to the Falcon allows it to ignore the Shields on Starkiller Base!
    10) They chase Kylo since he went to the Finalizer before heading to SKB both ships crash allowing Rey to escape.
    11) Rey is with them when they capture Phasma and it's REY who persuades Phasma to lower the Shields making it clear she is genuinely worried about the Scavenger something Han & Chewie use to their advantage.
    12) Kylo kills Han make it clear he's being coerced!

TLJ:
    1) Holdo is NR Navy Vice Admiral not Resistance the whole start is about Leia trying to reorganize the Republic Fleet.
    2) Holdo needs Finn's help to infiltrate the Supremacy to delete the records the Republic kept on the ships they supplied the Resistance which is how theyret tracking them!
    3) It's a trap to capture Finn so Snoke can draw Rey out before Luke finishes her training.

TBC!

17. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    Having given the film a couple more viewings, I think the other tweaks I'd make would be to trim the Hux lines where he's asking if Poe can hear him (leave the rest of the stalling but remove the mugging a bit) then I'd tweak Poe's arc a little. Not the Holdo stuff, more minor tweaks to the tones of his scenes following his failures. I think he should be a little more sombre after the bombing mission, and I think he should be really gut-punched by the destruction of the lifeboats. I think a brief exchange of Leia telling him to pull himself together and get over his failure would have been good, maybe show him giving a speech to win the survivors back around. I like the general arc and I wouldn't want it overplayed, but when cost is a thematic point, I'd like to see the weight of the consequence a little more.

rorow1 and JoJoPenelli like this.
  18. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
    For a movie about failure, there isn't much personal cost to the new "trio." Han, Leia and Luke paid personal prices both emotionally and physically in ESB. Finn and Poe get a lot of folks killed, but they and Rey come through more or less fine, minus a scrape or two. Their new main problem is finding more redshirts for the cause.

So, I'd change that. Make Poe lose something, either his command for his mutiny, or a friend (Snap?), or something else. Cut the Rey whooping and hollerin' outright. She just helped the new Supreme Leader slaughter his way to the top, and now he's rather successfully offing the rest of the Resistance. Maybe be a little more sober and circumspect, yunno?

I don't know what to change about Finn. I just know I think TLJ needed to do better by him.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Gharlane, wobbits, Shadao and 2 others like this.
  19. JoJoPenelli

JoJoPenelli Chosen One star 6

Aug 14, 2000
    I like these ideas! I think they’d have fit in nicely :)

20. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    I'd agree they could show the cost more. I think Finn does get it - I certainly get the sense that the journey he's been on has left a strong mark on him. Poe learns, no doubt, but I think we're really missing a scene of reflection after what happens. He flips back into proactive leader too quickly for me. There's a beat missing IMO. Poe belly rubbing BB8 after his mistake just got a lot of people killed is something I would lose. You could shift the dynamic pretty strongly with a few tweaks. There's a problem here in general with the SW tone I think - or being beholden to it. Take Rey's whooping as she blasts the TIEs. There's precedent there in ANH - and I think JJ commented on that during TFA - these deaths happen and people in SW roll with it very quickly. But Lando and Leia aren't whopping 'n hollering as they escape Cloud City and personally I would have kept the tension up rather than have her enjoy blasting the TIEs. She should be more focused there I think.

I think RJ's instinct to balance out the meatier aspects of the film let him down in a couple of places here.

I'd also put in a beat of connection between Luke and Rey before Luke faces down the FO - I think it would have to happen on his walk out of the base. Especially if you think of the caretaker scene - where Rey rushes to help - if her instinct is to help Luke, but Luke tells her to help save the Resistance, then you'd have a nice progression there - but that might be tricky - do you risk tipping the hand that Luke isn't there? Hard to say without writing it and seeing how it played. But I think if you had that beat - with Luke promising to find her later - a couple more shots of Rey and Chewie dealing with TIEs, and Rey struggling to lift the rocks just a little bit more, I think the issue of Rey dipping out of act 3 would be gone, with also adding a little more resolution to the Luke/ Rey arc in the film - though that issue will probably become irrelevant the moment we see episode 9.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  21. Bob Effette

Bob Effette Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    The Last Jedi, opening scene...

Rey held out the lightsaber to Luke "I'm Rey, your sister Leia sent me, we need you to - "
    "Were you followed here?" Luke interrupted, pulling some macrobinoculars from his robe and scanning the sky
    "I don't think so?" Rey replied puzzled
    "Are you sure?"
    "Master Skywalker?"
    "Is my droid with you?"
    "The R2 unit?" asked Rey as the Jedi Master passed her "He's on the Falcon"
    "Good, you better keep hold of that" Luke gestured towards the lightsaber Rey held "I hope you have better luck with it than I did"
    "Master Skywalker" Rey shouted running after him down the steps "did you hear anything I said?"
    "I know who you are, and why you are here" Luke smiled.
    "Well what are you doing here?" a bewildered Rey asked, trying to keep up
    "Looking for something" Luke replied
    "Looking for what?"
    "The first Jedi temple"
    "The first Jedi temple? It's here, on this planet?"
    Luke stopped and turned "Somewhere"
    Rey looked at him for a second as they reached the steps that would take them down to the Millennium Falcon, moored on a flat, rocky outcrop "Master Skywalker, there is something you should know"
    Luke stopped, and looked out to sea "About Han?"
    "Yes, he's -"
    "I know. I felt it" the Jedi Master turned to her. A minute or so passed, and then Luke pulled out what looked like a strange compass
    "We have no time. If you found this place, then he will soon enough"
    "Kylo Ren" Rey breathed.

22. PendragonM

PendragonM Force Ghost star 4

Mar 7, 2018
    Luke, Han and Leia together. Say the New Republic really is going down the drain, Leia tries to stop in the Senate, sees that things are going bad and decides to start the Resistance with Han. Luke is training his Jedi, the Jedi Killer - NOT Ben Solo - wipes out his academy while he's gone. Maybe Ben dies, maybe he's the only survivor.

Or barring that, the Falcon is on Jakku because Poe checks in missing and Leia sent Han to find him. Han and Leia have been running down leads for Luke for years. Rey and Finn run into the Falcon and the whole chase with the TIE fighters starts. None of this rathtar nonsense either.

REUNITE Luke, Han and Leia before you kill any of them off.

-LordSkywalker- likes this.
  23. TheGhostOfZero

TheGhostOfZero Jedi Master star 2

Sep 5, 2016
    Dogfight between Poe and Kylo would have been nice since he loses Black One anyway.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  24. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    My two creds worth-

The themes would be privilege vs. birthright vs. self-determination. The beginning stays as-is, but Kylo Ren is intent on snuffing out the Jedi Order re-started by Luke, and Lor San Tekka is an elderly student of Master Skywalker. Skywalker himself and the map to the first Jedi temple are still the "McGuffins." And as was implied by the beginning we got, the Force awakening refers to Finn. The movie otherwise plays out pretty-much as-is. Finn rescues Poe and crosses paths with Rey. They find Han. Han reveals that Luke went searching for answers after one of his 2nd generation of students turns to the dark side. It's revealed that this 2nd generation student was Ben Solo who became Kylo Ren.

Have Maz clarify that the Sith don't own the dark side of the Force (kinda how she did in the movie, but maybe with a sentence more exposition). Keep the thing about the Skysaber calling out to Rey but her rejecting it. Keep Finn using the Skysaber to hand out beat-downs. However, his battle isn't with some random trooper, but with Phasma. Finn still takes that L, but Phasma gets blasted with the bowcaster. Take a moment to show her either limping off the battlefield after regaining consciousness, or something else to indicate that her armor protected her. Kylo still overcomes Rey and is taken to Starkiller Base -which features a weapon capable of launching sun-destroying projectiles through hyperspace (yes, if their gonna raid the old EU, how about a variation on the Sun Crusher)

Third act plays out as-is. Ben Solo is given the chance to turn away from the dark side, but kills his father. Finn's budding abilities with the Force and a lightsaber are no match for Kylo Ren. He reaches for the lightsaber, repeating his refrain "that lightsaber belongs to me" only for it to go to Rey, who says "No. It was my father's, and his father's before him." Duel continues, but Kylo gets the upper hand. It is only the seismic disruptions from the impending destruction of Starkiller Base (the Resistance was able to destroy the storehouse of the unique elements that made their projectiles so effective) that separates them.

End of movie plays out as-is, only it's Rey and Finn finding Master Skywalker.

I'll get to my tweaks of TLJ another time

25. Jamtia

Jamtia Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2016
    Han and Luke reunion or a big 3 reunion on screen. I guess with the story they had, there was really no way around it. I am actually really surprised LF didn't try to go for a scene with them. They have been hitting the nail on the head with all of their fan service, and I think one more scene with them would have been epic. I'm pretty confident we will get all 3 as force ghosts looking on to the new cast at the end of 9 though, as lazy as that sounds.

DarthTalonx and PendragonM like this.