main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Star Matrix... Uh... The Matrix Wars... Uh...Star Wars: The Matrix!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthJimmy2002, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJimmy2002

DarthJimmy2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    This is a new roleplaying game.

Its simple:

The Star Wars universe is nothing but a computer program run by nerds in the real world so that they could control there favorite characters in the SWMATRIX. So the characters rebel.

Create your own Star Wars Matrix storyline featuring the Matrix Characters, along with Star Wars.
    Rules:
    1. No Ones! Only Neo and Anakin are the ONE! For differnt things of Course!
    2. Have Fun with your character! Enjoy!

2. Shint_Sattare

Shint_Sattare Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    Could you maybe give a little more background on this?

And could you maybe post a character sheet?

Create your own Star Wars Matrix storyline featuring the Matrix Characters, along with Star Wars.

HUH?

So you just want us to make up a story?

Wouldn't this go better in the fanfiction boards?

sorry,
    I'm just totally confused :p

3. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    Sounds good but I must agree, it does sound a tad vague... Here is what's on my mind:

1: Did you get mod approval for a non (ish) SW game?

2: Could you go into a little more detail?

3: You made mention of Neo and Anakin being the only Ones... It occured to me that maybe you should carry on as though Star Wars were just another Matrix created by the machines. Anakin IS the One (either one of Neo's predacessors or successors).

I dunno if I'll join this one but it does sound promising! I'll check back and see what's up. Thanks for listening to my thoughts...

Antar

4. DarthJimmy2002

May 16, 2002
    Okay: Better Version. Sorry I had to do something, so i had to rush.

Redefined:

1. Its the future! All orignal and prequal actors have died, but the Nerds have the need for more star wars. So they created the Star Wars Matrix. Somehow the characters learned of this and are know fighting against the Nerds for their freedom! Fight for your freedom!
    Create your own Matrix like Star Wars character using this guide
    2.There will be characters called Neo, Trinity, and Morephus, they are not the actual characters!
    3. If an nerd controlled Agent shows up, you have two choices: Fight or Run! Be warned everyone who has faught an Agent has died.
    4.Agents are very dangerous, proceed at own risk
    5.Write your own story, then start off the scenario, then another player will continue the story, then you etc. etc. certain things will happen like Ill say: A switch is here so and so, do you want to pull it, then you answer, so each player has to make there own decsion, so there are players and there are dungeon masters per say.

Name: (Can be either star warsigh or matrixish)
    Weapons: (Matrix and/or Star Wars, can only carry 3)
    Hand To Hand Style:
    Strength: (1-10, can only use one number once for character creations, i.e. no 10 10 10 10 10 Got it?)
    Bullet Time: (1-10, higher the number, longer its lasts)
    Weapon Skill
    Hand to Hand Skill
    Vechicle Skill
    Health
    Running Speed (When the "Agents" so up, youll need to"
    Clothing Descripion:
    Anything you want to add:

Take this game seriously and we will have fun, remember be a player or a Matrix Master! Or be a little of both, but address what your doing! I leave the path of the game, to you, the role playing board members, I ll stop by to post my ideas, and maybe Ill see you in the Star Wars matrix.......

5. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    DarthJimmy, did you get POT's approval for this thread as there is already a Matrix-esque game on the boards....

6. DarthJimmy2002

May 16, 2002
    Oh, crud. There is already one? Poop. :(

I havent been around the boards for over a year. So I havent really known what was going around. I contact Protege to see if it can still happen!

I feel so stupid now!

7. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    lol.

Anyway, this doesn't sound like what I'd want... Best of luck, I out.

Antar

8. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Sorry to burst the bubble DarthJimmy. You can still ask POT but i think that there can only be one non-SW game of a specific genre on the boards at any given time...

9. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Nice pick up Kai, for that's quite correct.

Sorry DJ2002, but someone has beaten you to the punch.

Rest assured you'll be first in if the current Role Play moves on or is locked for one reason or another.

I hope you find something else to pursue in the RPF, whether it be participating in an RP or creating another one yourself.

Any drama's, please don't hesitate to PM me. :)

For now, this is locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.