main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The Star Wars 4: Riot of Passage~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rabai, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - 115 Credits

"You still there?" she called out, hoping the Bothan would respond. She looked at Trimaj, showing him the map. "How fast can you run?" she asked, grinning slightly.

Hearing this he barked a quick laugh, however he kept it quiet. "Faster than you I would wager, however that isn't much of the point at the moment. I shall pace myself to your speed my friend." He squeezed her hand, and then looking at the map, and their position relative to their goal he started to sort out landmarks, waiting for Daria to be ready. 'My friend...' wow. Thats not a term she had heard used to describe herself in awile. His voice cut into her thoughts.

"Well slicer lady we may have a problem. . ." Pointing he saw three active droids, moving erratically, but still armed and coming their way. Daria let loose a string of local curses. "Looks like my blunder drew some unwanted attention after all. I'll take care of it, you hide behind something. I'll be back shortly." Before she could say anything, he faded into the night suddenly.

Man! She wished she had that ability right now. Since she didnt, she tapped into her keyboard, and tried to make sure that her routine to block her bio signature was still working.

Daria peeked from her pile of droid parts, trying to see what was going on. It was quiet, and she couldnt see a thing, when suddenly, there was a noise over to the side of her. The droids, turned, homing in on the sound and began to opened fire.

Frack! Even if they didnt touch him, the noise will draw attention to others. Suddenly, blaster fire came from antoher direction. Trimaj! She needed his help. Now.

What could she do....? Daria suddenly grinned. Trimaj guessed that he could keep up with her in running. He didnt know just how fast she could run. Especially when she was scarred, like now. Daria reached into her pack, and pulled out her blaster.

She picked up a piece of debrie, and tossed it to one side. She than began to run, very fast, as fast as she had ever run in her life, running right between the droids.

From anyone watching, she was just a blur of color, that shot by the droids, with blaster fire striking one of them, as she crossed the open area, to the wall that was the opening to the grounds of the ambassadorial residents. She paused there, and waited, not quite believing what she just did, as she shook.

TAG: Trimaj, SAI

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj ~ Credits 110

What could she do....? Daria suddenly grinned. Trimaj guessed that he could keep up with her in running. He didnt know just how fast she could run. Especially when she was scarred, like now. Daria reached into her pack, and pulled out her blaster.

She picked up a piece of debrie, and tossed it to one side. She than began to run, very fast, as fast as she had ever run in her life, running right between the droids.

Hearing a noise he looked as the blaster fire stopped momentarily, he grinned hoping that he could now take them out, however he saw Daria, or what he thought was Daria running right at the droids, or so it looked. Wincing he serioulsly hoped she didn't get hit.

From anyone watching, she was just a blur of color, that shot by the droids, with blaster fire striking one of them, as she crossed the open area, to the wall that was the opening to the grounds of the ambassadorial residents. She paused there, and waited, not quite believing what she just did, as she shook.

Seeing her get through, and even kill one of the droids he leaped out from behind his pile as she was out of reach of the droids, as well as his firing lane, he blaster both of them. Sighing mightily he went and got the powerpacks the droids had been carrying and then looking around he saw Daria, standing in an opening, shaking. Running over to her he wrapped his arms around her and just held her for a while, not sure what to say or do. He was slightly surprised that he was even doing this. "Its ok, your safe now." He whispered into her ear after a while. He really wasn't very good at this comforting thing. However he noticed how good it felt to hold her at this point and that slighlty worried him. . .We're not even the same species. . ., was all he thought as he held her, ignoring the thoughts that should have been running through his mind.

Looking around a little as he held her he made sure he was ready should some other danger appear. . .

TAG KTALA, SAI

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria ~ Credits 115

Daria shook as every part of her body screamed for air. She couldnt believe what she had just done, and it scared her silly. She just leaned against the wall, with her eyes squeezed shut.

Daria almost jumped, when she head the blaster shots. She opened her eyes, and suddenly the next thing she saw and felt was fur. It took her amoment to realize that Trimaj had reached her, and was now hugging her.

She made a weak effort to pull away, before she gave up, and just stood there. She heard his voice in her ear, "Its ok, your safe now." She nodded as she calmed her mind and her oxygen deprived body finally caught up with enough air. She looked up and and saw Trimaj was busy looking around them, keeping watch.

After a few long moments, she looked up. "We better get inside. We can wait for the Bothan there. If he...dosent answer...then we get what we came for..and leave." she said softly.

4. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Feeling her start to pull away he jolted and released her immediately thinking, [Sithspit. I sure just messed that up. She needed oxygen. Crap, I can't believe I did that.[/i] Continueing to look around, as well as mentally cursing himself for his stupidity, and lack of ability to read humans he practically jumped out of his skin when she spoke. Quickly gathering himself he said, "Yea, probably a good idea." He said this in a rather muddled manner, kind of as if he realized he had made a huge gaffe, and had no idea how to go about fixing it, and started walking in, looking around and, thankfully, not seeing anything alive or moving.

Waiting for her at the entrance, he was still so mad at himself for possibly screwing up the only friendship he had that he wasn't sure what he was going to do. So he waited. Why do I have to be so stupid when it comes to that kind of thing. I always screw friendships up. Never with anything like that, though. Why she would even begin being interested in me, even as a friend is beyond me. Especially considering my species background, and all of the rumors surrounding us. I'm kind of surprised she didn't run off as well, seeing that Valen and Klepta left. I wonder what I'll have to do to get back in her good graces now.

TAG KTALA, SAI

5. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Kastré: - [100 credits]
    Info Hub 2b, Theed underground, Naboo

As his eyes saw the anguish and pain of the stricken man, it almost made Kastré sick. He didn't realise till this day what a sheltered life he had lived on the planet Naboo. Swallowing down any attempt his mind made to escape his mouth?which he quickly regretted?he stopped by the injured man's lolling head. He looked up as someone joined him by the hurt man's side. Kastré was slightly surprised. It was the man who had ignored them previously when he joined the group by the dark-skinned man. The one who smoked some strange yellow sticks Kastré had never seen before. He was thankful for any help though. Turning back from where he had come, Kastré saw that the small alien form had gone and spoken with the imposing figure that had boldly stepped out of the shadows. As the alien glanced in his direction, all Kastré saw was stone in the wiry face. I guess I don't know enough about other species, Kastré thought, I was darn sure I heard honour and dignity when that alien spoke. I was expecting him to be the first to react to this dying man's entrance. Kastré turned back to face the other man who had joined him. My perceptions must be way off. I didn't even expect this man to respond, but it shows people?...beings, have sides you just don't see.

Facing the pained man, he tried to get his attention by looking into his eyes. "Sir, you are badly wounded, are you capable of walking? If you can't, do not worry, my colleague and I will carry you to the Med bay." Hooking his arms underneath the man's shoulders he got prepared to lift him. He had only asked the man's opinion as a precaution and safeguard, knowing that barring some divine nature the man had expended his last energy to get to this room. He noted that the man with one white eye, who had joined Kastré, prepared himself at the wounded man's legs. Kastré paused, waiting for a response from the bruised man, hoping he didn't pass out. His arm twitched, he was ready to lift with a seconds warning.

TAG: Rabai, YoungAngus, ScaPaCamem, MASTER-OF-EVIL, Trimaj

6. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    IC Tev Zett 110

Tev looked down at the older man, he lay down in agony. Blood was soaking through his robes. He didn't speak. The other man tried to talking to him.

"Sir, you are badly wounded, are you capable of walking?

Tev inturepted.

'Hey pal I think at this point he knows he's hurt, you don't have to tell him.'

Tev smirked. After neither of the two men acknowlageded him, he kneeled down beside the injured one. The other man kept speaking to him. Tev removed his vest and crumbled it into a ball, he lifted the man's head and placed the vest underneath it for him to use as a pillow.

'I think it would be a good idea to get him to the medical bay now, or he won't last much longer.'

TAG-Kastre

7. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Dantius~:

~As Dantius lay there, he heard footsteps, looking up, his vision blurry, he heard a voice, but he could not distinguish it. He was just to injured. Being lifted in to the air, Dantius gave a small gasp of pain, his old face a mask of pain. He coughed out what looked to him to be blood, leting go of his lightsaber it clattered to the floor. Then without another movement he fell in to darkness, his last thought being that of wanting to be in a safe place healing...~

TAG:Tev, Kastre

Vendor Prices

Price:
    -Vibroblade-30
    -Blaster-30
    -light armour-40
    -medium armour-70
    -heavy armour-100
    -Blaster rifle-50
    -Repeater-60
    -Comlink 10 (really useful for teams)
    -Electromagnetic Pulse 40 (good for taking out a few Battle Droids)
    -Datapad 20 (for slicers)
    -Datacard 5
    -Datapad Transmitter 15 (again, for slicers - remote access)
    -Work tools 10 (useful to the non-fighter types for fixing stuff)
    -Ion Blaster 70 (for shorting out droids and other technical stuff)

8. Delta_36

Delta_36 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2005
    Name:Ryu Hayabusa
    Species:Human
    Sex:Male
    Apperance:[image=http://www.intothepixel.com/2004/hi-res/img406c781c11188.jpg]
    Wepons:VibroBlade

9. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Count Dooku~:

Naboo, orbit

~Dooku paced his bridge, the bridge of his own starship, a stoic smile spread across his face. His hand placed on his curved lightsaber, he reached out with the force, there were many beings that were strong in the force on the tiny planet, he sensed a powerful jedi down on the planet. The jedi was within an inch of his life......~

~He moved silenghtly to his custom designed throne, moving his cape behind him, he moved his hand away from his saber. Stroking his beard, he silently wondered, what to do, what to do. A chance to destroy this jedi had presented itself, but should he leave the safety of his starship, just to destroy a jedi.....He would let the droids take care of it, they would find him sooner or later, it made no difference, the people of Naboo were stuck and could not get off the planet. Unless they had the proper authorazation codes....~

~His master would contact him soon, his master had before hinted on a plan to recruit some fresh blood, some new initiates in to the sith. It would further their campaign. Lord Sidious knew everything, he was the most powerfull man in the galaxy, and Dooku belived the strongest force weilder ever! Dooku waited silently for his masters orders...~

TAG:NO ONE

10. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    Theed underground tunnels, Naboo

As Kastré tried to hear a response from the dying man in his arms, a cynical comment interrupted is thoughts. He broke eye contact with the injured man to see a wide smirk on the face of the man who had come to help him. The man then promptly removed his vest and, with a bit of force, stuffed it under the bruised man's head, propped up against Kastré arms. "Why thank you." Kastré said to himself sarcastically. This man sure has mood changes.

Suddenly the man on the floor's hand went limp, dropping a cylindrical object on the ground with a loud clatter. The man's eyes also closed, letting Kastré know that he had dropped from consciousness. Swiftly reaching out his arm, Kastré grabbed the object off the ground and stuffed it into his belt. Motioning for the man opposite him to lift as well, Kastré and his companion raised the injured man off the ground and turned to face the exit of Info Hub 2b. Pausing to change the position of how he was holding the man so he could move quicker, Kastré looked back towards the terminals and the dark-skinned man. Spotting the young Naboo man still standing there, he called out to him. "If you're still up for doing the job together, meet us at the vendor!" Turning to look at the man carrying the unconscious man's legs, Kastré said, "I can lead the way to the Med bay, but we need to move quickly. Hopefully they will have a bed and doctors ready to treat this man. Are you in a position to run while still holding him reasonably steady?"

TAG: Rabai, YoungAngus, ScaPaCamem

11. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Tev 110

Tev held the injured man's legs, they lifted him into the air, and by now he was completly unconcious. Tev noticed a small object fall out of the man's robes. The other man quickly grabbed it.

'Hey what is that? If this guy don't make it can I have it? It might be worth something.'

I can lead the way to the Med bay, but we need to move quickly. Hopefully they will have a bed and doctors ready to treat this man. Are you in a position to run while still holding him reasonably steady?"

'Yea Yea he's steady.'

The other man led, they picked up thier pace and were quickly moving towards the medical bay.

'I hope it isnt to crowded, alot of people got hurt in this attack.'

They continued to carry the man through the winding halls of the Naboo underground.

TAG-Kastre

12. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    [GM Post]

Just want to say good job everyone, a very good start, i expect people to keep posting regularly, if you will be away inform myself or Sai.

Nukenin what are you doing in this thread, i made myself clear, PM me or Sai, you have been ignorant so get out of my thread.....

Aside from that good job everyone! You are all doing well!:)

13. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    -Sai's Approval-

Name: Anaron Nexon

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Appearance: http://swagonline.net/pics/1933.jpg

Breif History: Anaron takes a great interest in combat, especially hand-to-hand.

-------------------

Anaron Nexon - 100 credits.

A blizzard of rocks flung openly into the air and sliced across another Naboo building, ripping into half of the sculpture. Anaron's head ducked slightly, holding his arms over his head to deliberately sheild himself from any of the loose explosion. He turned his head, they were hot on his tail, he swore to himself that he saw a destroyer droid of some sort back then. Then, the shimmering of the blaster fire caught his attention once again. Where could he be safe? He turned a sharp corner, perspiration forming upon his brow. He wiped it away when he could finally get two seconds to do so. He then dived forwards into a roll, using all he'd learnt in high school to scurry away from each shot.

"Have a nice journey...what a bag of laughs." He allowed himself sarcastically.

Miming what the lady at the shuttleport had told him. Why didn't anyone know what had happened at the shuttleport, no-one told him the second he got away from the shuttle's he'd be traced by gangs of robotic menaces or whatever they were. He shook his head as he looked around the corner, the droids were coming closer but had lost him for now. They were within throwing distance of him, so he could probably creep around without them finding out. His next plan wasn't to sneak around though, it was to find shelter and safety somewhere. With haste, he spun on his heel and darted for a set of buildings, hearing something vaguely that seemed like a "get him!" call. Then several red beams flew past his head swiftly, one took a skim at his shoulder, injuring him, most likely hindering his escape for a few seconds.

He'd now gained back his footing, and to the young human's delight, he spotted a nearby entrance to what seemed like an underground passage not too far away. He'd managed to escape and find shelter, if it weren't for his luck, he'd be dead right now, or on the way to the creator of the cyborg enemies. They must've been doing a routine search for someone around here, but why him? Or who else could it be, the city seemed deserted enough as it was. He noticed the sheer silence and took a left to the underground passage trying to keep the silence intact. His footsteps were hidden by the murmuring of several men around the corner, they didn't look like a threat, although, could he take the chance?

He peeked around the corner, but the one who looked like a soldier of naboo caught a glimpse of him. His efforts to remain unseen where invain, so he might aswell make himself look as harmless as possible. He held his hands above his head, showing his peace and surrender to the founders of the underground passage.

TAG: Panaka and the underground crew.

14. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Dooku~:

~There was a beep, and Dooku activated the long transmision hologram, his masters form appeared before him, he could not tell what his master was feeling. But even in holo form his master portrayed intelligence and power, terrible power. Dooku looked up, "what is they wish my master" He spoke in his elegant voice. Sidious merely looked down upon him, "Report" He spoke in his cold raspy voice, a small smile reached Dooku's lips, he was proud that they might now have Naboo secured, "Master there is not much resistance, we shall destroy the Nubians in due time, but...."Dooku paused, seeing his master close his eyes, "there is a disturbance in the force" Sidious finished.~

~Dooku nodded silently, there was indeed a disturbance in the force, it was the old jedi on the planet. Dooku sighed already knowing what was to come. "Hunt him down and destroy him, destroy all of them...." With that the hologram disapered. Dooku hated to hear it, he did not like killing the jedi, he was after all once a jedi. But if Sidious wished him destroyed, perhaps he was a threat, or could become a threat to Sidious. Dooku waited thinking, what sort of man could be a threat to Sidious, this jedi must be very powerful.~

~Dooku waited, he knew what to do, he would ask Asajj to take care of him, she after all was capable, and if she failed. He would need to do it himself...~

TAG:NO ONE

OOC:I am just getting the Plot Points ready....

15. Sai-Mera_Saa

Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2002
    OOC: Daria and Trimaj seem to have somehow made it to the Foreign Diplomatic Residence without passing through the checkpoint Dor'leyn is currently pinned down at. This sort of contradicts the geography I've been suggesting. Regardless, it would be rather difficult for the Bothan to hold out alone against all the droids attacking him. I leave the next move to both of you.

IC: Kayar Dor'leyn - 0 Credits

Theed, Regal Street checkpoint

Ruby streaks of blaster fire illuminated the Regal Street checkpoint in violent patterns of destructive light. Sparks fountained out of an attacking Battle Droid as it stepped through the opening, the latest victim of a desperate Bothan dodging death. Behind the collapsing droid, two columns of identical units pushed forward towards the only unobstructed passages in the checkpoint's angular framework. The stench of burning metal filled the air.

Crouched behind the meagre cover of a Battle Droid torso, Kayar Dor'leyn fired repeatedly towards the oncoming throng. Some of his shots found their mark, most did not. New to a blaster, he continued to blink against the flashes and acrid smoke, trying vainly to keep his aim steady. Only the disrupting pool of charged water kept the droids from melting him to the pavement.

"Yo...til...here..."

His comlink crackled erratically. Kayar tore his eyes from the droids for a split second and flicked the device on.

"I didn't copy," he yelled over the blaster whines. "I'm at the checkpoint. There's lots of droids..."

A sudden compressive impact knocked him to the ground as a blaster bolt burned into his makeshift shield. Kayar rolled sideways towards the deeper shadows at the side of the street, chips of duracrete stinging his face and arms. Back towards the checkpoint he could just glimpse a series of small explosions as the Battle Droids blew away the sources of live current.

This would be the final act, he thought, the futile show of bravery that no one would see, the attempt to transcend defeat that would only end in blood and statistics.

Yet for at least one more breath I have my mind.

Kayar flipped onto his back, targeted the nearest Battle Droid and pulled the trigger.
    Tag: The people supposed to rescue me :p - Ktala and Trimaj

16. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    [GM Post]

Nukenin you have my sincere apologies, i made a mistake, it is my fault[face_blush] , you did actually PM me,i feel bad i just wasent sure why you didnt start on Naboo, i apologize once again, sorry[face_blush]. Would you like to re-post?

~Rabai~

17. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    Anaron Nexon - 100 credits.

Anaron took note of the current situation the founders of the underground passage were in. They were all huddled up in a group trying to lift an injured man, they were succeeding and even better, they were getting him to a medbay as soon as possible for medical attention. Anaron began to walk towards them, but a grey, silky glove stopped him. Its smooth texture was visible and as it lowered, a man in his early forties stood in a naboo uniform, kind of armoured in some way.

"Hold it right there citizen, to enter the underground passage you will need to aid us in this time of need. I cannot let you enter unless you prove to us no harm."

Anaron didn't see to this as a threat, but it was best not to make anymore enemies then he already had. He looked up and gave a breif nod, making sure that they aleady knew he were unarmed. He had no signs of weaponry packed away in his clothing, just his fists. The man gave a short smile in reply to the nod, he knew he had to do something to gain their trust and so he accepted.

"Fine, I'll do something for you, tell me what it is I can do to help you all out."

Anaron's reply hit him hard, and he really noticed the positive vibe coming from the young man. He obviously knew who he were talking to. But the mission wouldn't be as easy as he thought, it was merely the beginning of something he didn't know yet. He exchanged views with several officers, but one appealed to him more than the others, a dark coloured man with a blaster. He looked in charge here, in control of the situation, but he didn't look interested in Anaron.

"Thank you. We need you to go and aqquire parts for our comm relay wire, it seems to be not operating properly. You probably already know what's being going on don't you, judging the cut on your shoulder. We need this more than ever now, will you do this for us?"

Anaron nodded kindly, he was confident all the time, but felt weary of the droids already. If anyone else wanted to help him in the short quest to aid the underground passengers, than he would be quite open to the case of grouping on the mission. He needed another fighter or someone besides him to help aqquire the piece.

"Yes, I'll do this. Can I ask for assistance? Those droids look like an instant death if I don't watch myself."

"Sure, a group of people are at the med bay, you may have just seen them. Go and find them, they may be interested, besides, the pay will be with our trust and most possibly credits."

This sounded good to him, he'd been empty pocketed for quite sometime now. He still had 100 credits from a job offer he did the other day for a farmer to rid of some pests eating his crops. He would surely get a better pay from the rich-worthy of naboo's elite forces, or so it seemed. He gave a royal bow and turned towards the small room at the very end of the passage. It was full of medical bots and programming droids. Bacta tanks were scattered around the room, but the contrast were the people helping the injured being. He entered the room and made it quite clear to them that he had an offer.

TAG: Tyi, YoungAngus.

18. MASTER-OF-EVIL

MASTER-OF-EVIL Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for not replying sooner just been busy today.

IC: Red Black [100 credits]

Theed (underground), Info Hub 2b

*Hearing this he grinned his toothy grin, "Then on that we see eye to eye. I will be much more of an asset than a weakness, I tell you this now." Approaching the man he was more careful in his inspection this time. The man was obvioulsy strong, not to mention he carried himself like a warrior. That would be useful, but was he honorable? That would remain to be seen, that much was certain. "I will join you on this excursion, as I am ready to kill some droids, as I assume you to be. I will need to consult with the vendor momentarily though, as I lost all of my weapons in a buidlings collapse." This last he sopoke of very bitterly, as one of those was a vibrosword that his father had given him on completing his training as a Noghri warrior. That lose gnawed at him momentarily, but he knew there was nothing for it at the moment.

Just as Red was going to respond, a person in brown robes similar to his own bursts through the door and appears to be a Jedi! and he looks worn out and exhausted but there was help on the way in shape of a couple beings and Black turned his newfound partner. "Shall we go to the vendor to prepare for this. . . for lack of a better term, mission?".
    "The sooner the better" Black responded in a low tone. And turned and headed to the vendor for the mission.

Tag: Trimaj, Sai-Mera_Saa.

19. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    Medical bay, Theed tunnel network, Naboo

As Kastré and his companion started to carry the badly wounded man away from the underground tunnel room named Info Hub 2b, the man with him asked what was it that Kastré had picked up off the floor. Kastré looked the man in his eyes, "It belongs to this dying man we have here in our arms. I am only carrying it for safekeeping to give to him the minute he is aware enough to take it back." As Kastré was saying this, he noticed over his listeners shoulder a man peak around the corner of the room. The man then preceded to come out with hands raised and walk towards the terminals. Why did I see that man? I have more important duties to fulfill.

Regaining control of his wandering eyes, he focused on keeping the man he carried as steady as possible. His wounds already looked bad enough, and Kastré didn't want to add any himself. Retracing his steps from Info Hub 2b, Kastré and his colleague made record time arriving at the medical wing that Kastré had originated from. As they walked through the entrance, some of the medical staff rushed over to were Kastré and the other man stood.

"Is this the man reported to have collapsed in Info Hub 2b?"

Kastré paused, letting his breathing slow down enough so he could talk. "Yes ma'am, this is he. Please, can you help him as best you can?" Kastré and the man helping him started to carry the prone man over to where an empty bed was waiting.

"No, his wounds are worse then we anticipated," the same medical lady said. "He must be immersed in bacta, and quickly, if he is to survive. Over here," she motioned towards a bacta tank that a person was just being lifted out of.

As they turned back towards the bacta tank indicated, two men in white coats approached them. "We can take it from here. Thank you," one of them added as Kastré and the other man let them take the wounded man from their arms. Kastré gave a sigh of relief. He had to only hope now that the medical team and bacta healing powers would restore this man to good health. Fingering the object now hanging from his belt, he prayed that it would be so. Befriending someone of that power would be very helpful.

Kastré looked back at the entrance to the medical wing as a man walked in. He let a look of surprise flitter across his face. It was the same man he had noticed earlier back in Info Hub 2b as they were leaving for the Med bay. The man neared them and indicated that he had an offer to make. Probably wanting partners for one of the jobs the dark-skinned man offered us, Kastré thought. Kastré spoke up, "Before I hear what you have to say my good sir, let me make my own offer. You have no doubt heard the jobs from the dark-skinned man, as have I. I have already chosen the one which I will be of most use in. I have a background in communication systems and fixing the relay wire should not be difficult for me. This young man here," Kastré motioned at the figure beside him who was still smoking his yellow stick, "has indicated that he may want to join me. Another young Naboo man back at the terminals also stated he could help."

"However a team of four people would boost our chance of success that much more. As I can see," he looked pointedly at the man's shoulder scorch, "you have already experienced what those droids can do." Kastré spread his arms wide to include both men in his final statement. "If either or both of you are still ready to accomplish the task, we will first need to head to the vendor the dark-skinned man mentioned in Chamber 11 to acquire some supplies. If the other young citizen of Naboo also wants to join the team, hopefully he will of heard what I shouted to him when we left earlier and will meet us at the vendor. I think we should also quickly check back here in the Med bay, after we are finished at the vendor, and see if this man we have helped needs any more assistance. After that..." Kastré let his voice fade away. He stood openly, arms still extended wide as he waited for a response

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: WOOPS!!! SORRY. We kept calling ya on the radio..heheh. The checkpoint looked kinda blowed up to me. We be there!!

=-=-
    Daria - 115 Credits

Daria had at first pulled away from Trimaj, startled by his touch. When she went back to lean into him, she felt him jolt and suddenly release her. She looked up, startled. Had she done something wrong?

When she mentioned they they might want to move soon, he replied, "Yea, probably a good idea."in a rather muddled manner, and started walking. She watched him for a minute, before she ran to catch up with him. She looked down at her map, still waiting for a reply from the Bothan, while she looked up the area where they needed to go to get the information. She was feeling something, that she really didnt know what to make of it. She normally wouldnt not be so worried...but after the other two party members dissapearen, she began to feel a bit more ... stranger than normal. She then looked up at Trimaj, confused.

"...Did...did I do something wrong?" she asked, barely above a whisper.

Suddenly, her comlink crackled to life, as she heard sounds of explosions not too far away.

"I didn't copy," she heard a voice yell over the blaster whines. A massvie amount of stactic.... It was the Bothan! "I'm at the checkpoint. There's lots of droids..." FRELL!

Daria's eyes went wide, as her comlink grew quiet. She looked up at Trimaj. "We gotta go!" She keyed in her comlink, her face growing serious now. Whatever other issues would have to wait.

"WE'RE COMMING!"

She didnt even wait for Trimaj to agree or not. She looked up, scanning around the area. There was not much left from what her mapped had showed her. So she followed the sounds of blaster fire.

She ran. As she did, she hit a few keys.

"Lets see them farkling droids deal with THIS program!" she muttered as she hit the last key in a sequence. Scrambled droid programs made them irrational...but it would not last very long. Not at all. She ran around a corner, and saw several droids, firing in one direction. Good.

Daria never even thought about her actions. She just reacted. Taking cover, she hit the ground, and opened fire on the droids.

21. FlamingBladeSaber

May 14, 2005
    IC: Anaron Nexon - 100 credits.

He nodded in confirmation, maybe, just maybe, this vendor eleven had a weapon Anaron had always wanted since the death of his grandfather. He liked the idea of this, anything was possible, they could do anything with a vendor full of supplies. But no doubt there were limits to what they could take.

"I accept your offer and I was going to ask you the same thing, alright then let's go to the vendor."

He left the room, the two trailing slightly behind. He sure had the feeling that even with a group of four that this mission would be quite a thrill. He enjoyed going out onto death defying missions though, it once proven to him that even if you feel you can't accomplish the mission, its best to try. And in this situation they had to try, for the good of the Naboo royals and elites. Anaron had never let anyone down before, and he wasn't about to start because of a group of droids that had a number advantage.

As they lead themselves down the corridor, the passageway became clear to him. He spotted the vendor room almost immediately, the room labeled, "supplies". He put his hand on the door handle and pulled it down, the door opened and the group of three stepped in casually. From left to right, blasters, swords and even heavy weaponry lay scattered in some sort of order, no bet it were alphabetical. Taking a look around he finally spotted what it was he wanted to take.

A vibroknuckler, knuckledusters they were often referred to by the citizens of theed. These Vibroknucklers weren't original, they were made from some sort of synthesized combination of steel and bronze, more so copper. It was rough, hard and spikey whatever the metal were and Anaron's eyes lit up. He snatched for the knucklers and fitted them directly to his right knuckles. He then threw a jab into mid air, it was an excellent feeling, it was what he'd always dreamed of. But the weight of it kind of encumbered the movement of his hands. He turned to watch the group take their pickings.

TAG: Tyi, YoungAngus, Rabai, ScaPaCamen...

22. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    Je'ru Evaron-{100 Credits}-
    Theed, Info Hub 2b

*Je'ru woke up, his eyes blurry from sleep or so he thought. He jumped up at the sound of an explosian off in the distance and looked around him. "Theed" He thought. He was in the underground of Naboo. People where talking amongst themselves and Je'ru wondered how he got down here. His last known memorie before waking up, The Sepertists invaded Naboo with a droid army and Je'ru was hiding from them with what seemed to be his only friend on Naboo a Bothan named Her'raya. Je'ru turned and twisteds his head and body looking to see her. He found here down by his side. Je'ru crotched down beside her and felt her pulse. She had none, she was dead. He figured she must of brought him down here on her own, some how not receiving medical treatment for the some wounds she sustained during the invasion. He would weep later, this was not the time. He searched around again and saw a sign that said INFO HUB 2B. Most of the survivors of the attack seemed to have migrated underground here looking for refuge. But Je'ru did not want to stay, he needed to find away off of this planet and fast. "This won't be easy" Je'ru thought to himself. All he had left on him was his clothes that he had with him since leaving his home planet of Tatooine. Je'ru spotted a vendor down in Theed which seemed to be selling some useful goods for people who where getting of this planet, he walked over to the vendor.

"Excuse me." Je'ru said to the vendor. "Can I take a look at what you have? Do you have a staff or any type of double bladed weapon would be my preference."

TAG ~ Rabai

23. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: sorry sai, didn't mean to leave you hanging.

Theed, Diplomatic Region

"...Did...did I do something wrong?" she asked, barely above a whisper.

Hearing this he stopped and cursed himself again. Great, now I really messed up. He realized that he had just startled her, but he wasn't to used to male/female interaction as he had never had any. "No I-" He got cut off by her comlink.

Suddenly, her comlink crackled to life, as she heard sounds of explosions not too far away.

"I didn't copy," she heard a voice yell over the blaster whines. A massvie amount of stactic.... It was the Bothan! "I'm at the checkpoint. There's lots of droids..." FRELL!

Daria's eyes went wide, as her comlink grew quiet. She looked up at Trimaj. "We gotta go!" She keyed in her comlink, her face growing serious now. Whatever other issues would have to wait.

Dang, I really am out of it. Now that he was listening the sounds of blaster fire were very evident. Before Daria even said anything is response he took off, knowing she would follow.

"WE'RE COMMING!"

She didnt even wait for Trimaj to agree or not. She looked up, scanning around the area. There was not much left from what her mapped had showed her. So she followed the sounds of blaster fire.

She ran. As she did, she hit a few keys.

Arriving he saw the situation. The Bothan had done a very good job at holding them at bay, but that couldn't last to much longer. Wishing he had an elctomagnetic pulse he pulled out his blaster rifle and taking aim started firing.

"Lets see them farkling droids deal with THIS program!" she muttered as she hit the last key in a sequence. Scrambled droid programs made them irrational...but it would not last very long. Not at all. She ran around a corner, and saw several droids, firing in one direction. Good.

Daria never even thought about her actions. She just reacted. Taking cover, she hit the ground, and opened fire on the droids.

Having taken a few droids out with his shots he saw the droids start to act. . . strangely he thought they might have a chance. Then he saw what Daria was doing he was worried about her, but worried as he was he knew that the Bothan, Dor'leyn was in infinitly worse shape. So with the droids extremely disoriented, and not even firing he charged.

Drawing his vibroscimitar as he arrived he swung at the closest droid, cutting it in half. I hope my friends in this fight don't hit me, he thought ruefully, realizing he would be nigh impossible to see, but for the droids around him falling apart.

As he ran through the droids the first time he cut left then right, arm always in motion, taking down about 6 droids in all in his crazy charge. However he didn't know how much longer they would be disoriented, and there were still about 15 left. So reentering the fray he cut down two more quickly, hoping that his partners would be able to keep them busy at least. . .

TAG KTALA, SAI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC: no problem moe, i wasn't worried about you leaving or anything. :p

IC: Ishtar ~ Credits 100

Info Hub 2b

Just as Red was going to respond, a person in brown robes similar to his own bursts through the door and appears to be a Jedi! and he looks worn out and exhausted but there was help on the way in shape of a couple beings and Black turned his newfound partner. "Shall we go to the vendor to prepare for this. . . for lack of a better term, mission?".
    "The sooner the better" Black responded in a low tone. And turned and headed to the vendor for the mission.

Hearing this and seeing him walk off Isthar followed. Ruefully looking at his vibroblade he realized exactly how much he needed a new one, as this one could very easily fall apart on him. That would be a great way to get killed. On the way he considered asking the man his na

24. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    Je'ru Evaron -{100 credits}-
    Theed, Info Hube 2b, Vendor

The vendor shook his head no and said "What you see is what you get."

Je'ru placed 80 creds on the table, picking up a vibroblade, blaster, comm-link and some work tools. Swinging the vibroblade around in a controlled motion the young tuskeon raider seemed very well knowledgable of sword combat, he seathed the blade on his back, and then put his blaster in a holster on his belt. Wiping some sweat from his face, Je'ru nodded towards the vendor and said "Thank you." Turning away and scanning the area for anyone who looks like they got some way off of this god forshaken planet.

Tag ~ Anyone at the vendor looking for another teammate

25. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Tev 110

Tev stood looking at the racks of weapons on the wall, the man they had just met in the med wing purchased something. Tev took down a blaster rifle. He held it and examined it, quickly he brought it up to his shoulder amd looked down the sights. He closed his white eye, and scanned the room. He brought down the rifle, and placed it on the counter. Tev turned around some other man enetered and were searching for weapons aswell.

'I'll take this rifle.'

Tev reached into his pocket, he counted out the 50 credits and handed it to the vendor. He nodded to him, then turned around, he adjusted the strap on the rifle, and put it around his shoulders to let it stay around his back. He looked towards the two other men he was with.

'I'm ready, this is all I need. By the way, the name's Tev.'

He held out an arm, for one of his partners to shake.

TAG-Others in Vendor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.