main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The Star Wars 4: Riot of Passage~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rabai, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    **WAaaah....Bye Sai!***

Daria
    Morning.

It was dreary. Cold and misting. It had rained all night, not that she had noticed much. She had been busy. She spent the entire night, hacking. Programming. Plotting. She had much to do. And a tight timeframe to keep, if she wanted her plans to work.

Now she was glad for the extra poncho she had bought. It served her purpose and her mood quite well now. She covered herself, looking at her new look in the mirror.

She quickly checked the bids. Close to 6 digits...but not quite. Still, it was nothing to sneeze at. She nodded, satisfied. She went downstairs, and out the door. She went back towards the eatery. It would be nice to have a decent breakfast. She would have much to do. She made sure her blaster was secure where she had hidden it. Nothing would stop her work now. She was on a mission, and she would make sure it went well without a hitch.

She walked in the coolness, ignoring the cold that was steady growing around her. Her mind was only on her task to complete. She stepped into the dinner, and ordered a light meal and some tea.

There was work to be done.

2. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    IC: Dae-Muhr Tsun ? [100 credits] ? Eriadu, Eriadu City, Industrial District, Republic Intelligence Headquarters.
    Inventory: 1 comlink, 1 electrobinoculars, 1 DC-15A blaster, 4 clips, clone trooper body armour.

It was now early morning, yet while still a long time from sunrise on Eriadu City, the eerily heavy rain blanketing the tarnished cityscape could be seen very clearly on all the monitors that were spaced evenly around the expansive operations centre. Clone dispatch operators continued to work with flash-trained zeal as they filtered the incoming communiques from the clone companies still out on the streets. Yet, despite the veil of activity, the statistics being displayed at a lone holo-station were becoming startlingly clear: the clone mortality rates were now increasingly high in comparison to the amount of detained Separatist suspects.

Whole squads of clones had perished in the operation, and no-one had yet come forward with an explanation as to the whereabouts of Separatist leader and agitator, Seln Syan. Even with the blood letting on the streets, and the increasing numbers of suspects arrested, this was no clearer now than it had been prior to the operation.

Something had gone wrong, and someone would have to answer for it.

But patience always has a price, Dae-Muhr Tsun thought, rubbing his set jawline with two fingers. And the clones are paying that price for the Republic?s lack of proficient resources.

The Iktotchi Intelligence Commander nodded sadly to himself, his expression slightly softened by the losses of troops, the loss of friends. But this was a military operation, he reminded himself. And we?re now paying the price for the Republic?s errs in security.

Beside the Iktotchi stood Korun Colonel, Buther Malleck. Tall and inspiring to behold, the man was really timid and malleable to the needs of command. That was probably why he held his rank, Dae-Muhr guessed. As head of Intelligence within Eriadu City, the Korun was easily manipulated by the greater structures of the military, and as a facet of the Republic?s vast armada of military structure, this was useful to the powers that be.

As subordinate to Colonel Malleck, Dae-Muhr could do little but respect his orders and try to efficiently carry out the operations granted to him by command. But, as time wears on, he becomes more of a hindrance than a help?

?No, we?ve lost too many clones, Commander,? the Korun colonel said, sighing. ?I just feel that we should?well, be careful with the clones that the military affords us with. For the sake of face. The Republic must be seen as a strongarm here, Dae-Muhr. Our image must not be tainted by such poor media.?

?The press have little to do with this,? Dae-Muhr replied evenly. ?They will make of this what they want. They always have, and Republic war correspondents make little difference.?

?But still??

Dae-Muhr sighed, his eyes wandering between the flat-screened images. ?Despite our losses ? which were expected ? Intelligence will benefit no-end from the people we have detained.?

?And Seln Syan? Where is he?? Colonel Malleck asked, turning to the Iktotchi.

?Captain Buth?aal of Second Division is leading the search for Seln Syan,? Dae-Muhr countered. ?He has a platoon and two gunships at his disposal. Might I add, if we had not initially used clones as Intel operatives, we might not be in this present predicament.?

The colonel nodded, shrugging slightly. ?Either way??

?I?ve done all I can, given our resources,? Dae-Muhr continued. ?While the casualty rate is alarming, I ask that we maintain the presence on the streets of the city. At least until later this morning.?

?You know I can?t do that, Commander Tsun,? Malleck said. ?It has been requested that we cease the operation.?

Dae-Muhr almost turned on the Colonel. ?Why? For the city?s sake??

?For the reasons I?ve said already. We have lost too many clones??

?Does command fear that we need the troop strength?? Dae-Muhr asked, fo

3. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    IC: Sherrik Kae?Ho ? Eriadu City, Port District, ?Barter Concourse?

The cold rain lashing the denizens of Eriadu City seemed to permeate every shelter that Sherrik Kae?Ho could locate. In the deepening shadows of the well traversed ?Barter Concourse,? the Balosar was afforded some privacy from the prying eyes of clone troopers. Their white armoured forms seemed far less frequent than two hours before, but Sherrik was still watchful. The streets of Eriadu City were not to be walked lightly.

Despite this, however, the fatigued and ill Balosar had other things on his mind. His contact ? the wealthy Skakoan, Troma Teng ? had been detained by the Republic troops only a few hours before. The deal with the human female was now off ? at least one part of it ? which bitterly disappointed him. Sherrik had wanted a decent cut of the credits the human?s information would have bought, but alas, this was not to happen.

Eh?but at least I have a few creds to show for my work, yes? Perhaps she?ll want to work with me later.

Sherrik paused in the shadows outside an abandoned shop front. Glancing around and deeming the situation to be safe, he withdrew a datapad and his equally battered comlink. With shaking hands, damp from the rain, he extended a short and thin black wire from the datapad, jacking it into the comlink. There was a hiss, but then silence. He glanced around again, the fingers of one hand splayed on several of the datapad?s faded buttons.

He began to type.

The deal is off; my contact has met an unfortunate situation and is unable to comply with any bargaining. I have secured your room, as requested. If you require my services further, please don?t hesitate?

It was a pity, Sherrik thought, that he was unable to assist the female. But you never know what the future holds, eh?

Tag: Ktala

[b]OOC:[/b] Everyone else, carry on. There?ll be more to come? :)

4. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC: [face_whistling]

IC as Serving Droid:
    Echer's Eatery

The plate of steaming Xachihik Broth held in the droid's arms looked quite delicious?that is if you ate food. The four-armed mechanical form that carried it didn't experience this feeling. She fell into the category that was non food-consuming.

The cold morning also caused some of the various denizens of the diner to pull their cloaks tighter around them?or the pieces of fabric that you could only hope was actually clothing. But this droid knew nothing of the cold, her receptors didn't feel anything. And so she was unperturbed as she rolled along on her large central wheel towards the table that a lone female human sat at.

This was her purpose, and this was what she did.

It was the start of another day. For the sentient beings. Days didn't affect her all too much. Although she did enjoy a five minute shutdown cycle during what they called nighttime.

Four-arms worked in unison as the serving droid came to a stop at the table, and set the plate containing the steaming meal in front of the dark haired woman. The Xachihik Broth, as it was called, was a thick stew composed of meat, herbs, and spices that originated from the planet Kashyyyk. The perfect thing to get a sluggish body moving for the day. One of the arms also appeared from behind her with a cup of Calamarian Tea, which has a bitter undertaste, but is quite refreshing. The human relations programming of this droid told her that this human wanted to wake herself up.

The droid's sweet voice was in stark contrast to the moody day.

"Your meal, ma'am. And your tea, as requested."

The soft noise of a well oiled wheel turning could be heard as the serving droid backed away from the table slightly. Its arms folded back to a space-friendly position. Her voice, however, had a strange huskiness to it this time.

"If you require my services further, please don't hesitate."

TAG: Ktala [face_laugh]

[b]OOC:[/b] I wonder if [b]Karty[/b] needs some interaction? [face_mischief] I'll leave you for now, seeing as I don't know if you are doing something.... [face_whistling]

5. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Tiafe
    Eriadu - The Kalahaan District
    Credits: 0 Inventory: None

A shivering Tiafe decided the best course of action, considering he couldn't get to sleep, was to walk around ... just a little.

When he rose, he noticed how quiet the city was for once.

"Hmm," he thought aloud, "Troopers must have moved on."

The rain continued to fall as he walked along the side streets. Another decision came to his mind. Maybe, if he begged long and hard enough, he could gain a drink or at least an added piece of cloth to wrap around his shoulders. He sighed, looking around the dim area for a light to signify a home, or at least something living and breathing.

tag: None.
    OOC: Tyi, a tag would be welcome :)

6. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    IC: Je'ru Evaron -[425 Credits]-
    Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Nubian Commlink, Work Tools, Panka's datadisk, Datapad

They were getting no where with the twi'lek. He wouldn't answer certain questions they had asked and Je'ru was getting tired of it. He didn't have time to wait around and try to get answers from this young man. It seemed like a waste of time. They had better things to do, like gather all the medical supplies up and head into the docking bay. The refugee's were in need of the bacta they had and standing around wasn't helping anything. They had worked all day long to get this supplies and Je'ru wanted to unload them off.

"Alright enough of this!" He yelled, hoping to get everyone's attention through the down pour. "It seems this kid doesn't want to answer any questions. Let him go."

The quiet man looked back at Je'ru to see if he was sure. Je'ru nodded to him and the sharp blade of the quite one had gently come off his throat. The look on the twi'lek's face was one of relief. He let out a huge breathe and slowly began getting up. Je'ru turned to him and motioned for him to leave.

"Go on get out of here. Go back to your family. If I see you again, your dead." The tuskeon raider wasn't messing around with him either. He didn't want to see him again and particularly didn't care if the street gang he was in came back and tried to attack them again. They would have the same fate as the two human members they had lost to day.

The twi'lek began walking away, then started running when he knew he was in the clear. Je'ru was just glad the other scuffle was over with. He rubbed his forehead as it hurt with pain from the fight they had just gotten in. Even thinking made it hurt more. He needed to get some food and more importantly some rest. But not before they got the medical supplies to the refugee's.

"Let's start loading his stuff up." Je'ru said pointing to the medical supplies. "The people of Naboo are waiting. We can load it up on that cargo carrier." He pointed to the cargo carrier which they had driven back to the airTaxi on. The one where the two duro's who worked for the spaceport tried to stop him from using. It would be a lot easier than carrying the supplies to the docking bay.

Je'ru wakled over to the airTaxi's driver side and opened up the back hatch. It was too bad the zabrak had to die, but at least they had gotten an AirTaxi to get around in. And they would be able to use it for free. Je'ru's eyes glanced over to Titus' driver's license and he took it out, throwing it into the streets. He couldn't look at his face as it made him sad. Je'ru felt as if he let the zabrak die. He left the group first to take on one of the humans when they should of stuck together as a group to fend them off. It wouldn't of been hard but the tuskeon raider had to be some kind of hero, didn't he? All this Naboo, freedom fighter stuff was beginning to get to his head. He just wished it all over. He wished he never left Tatooione and never went to Naboo in the first place. But he had and he was here now. There was no turning back. He walked behind the airTaxi and begun helping load up the supplies into the cargo carrier.

"The quicker we get this off, the faster we'll be able to grab some sleep." He said hoping it would make them work a little faster. Everyone was beat up and tired. They had come a long ways from Naboo but it just seemed to be getting worse. As he helped with the load, Je'ru noticed a male human with white hair and pale white skin walking around in the rain. From the looks of it he was shivering and very cold. Must be homeless. Je'ru thought but after that paid him no attention.

TAG: DarthReven, YoungAngus, Tyi, Kartanym

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - Echer's Eatery

Daria sat quietly within the dinner. She had plans. Wonderful plans, and as soon as she delt with breakfast, she would begin them. Then, with any look, she would be far from here. And rich. She looked up, as the sound of something mechanical came near.

The plate of steaming Xachihik Broth held in the droid's arms looked quite delicious. An unexpected bonus. The serving droid rolled along on it's large central wheel towards the table that Daria sat.

Four-arms worked in unison as the serving droid came to a stop at the table, and set the plate containing the steaming meal in front of the dark haired woman. The Xachihik Broth, as it was called, was a thick stew composed of meat, herbs, and spices that originated from the planet Kashyyyk. The perfect thing to get a sluggish body moving for the day. One of the arms also appeared from behind her with a cup of Calamarian Tea, which has a bitter undertaste, but is quite refreshing. The human relations programming of this droid told her that this human wanted to wake herself up.

The droid's sweet voice was in stark contrast to the moody day.

"Your meal, ma'am. And your tea, as requested."

Daria looked down at the meal, nodding with interest.

The soft noise of a well oiled wheel turning could be heard as the serving droid backed away from the table slightly. Its arms folded back to a space-friendly position. Her voice, however, had a strange huskiness to it this time.

"If you require my services further, please don't hesitate." Daria looked up, eyeing the mechanial thing. Interesting change in its voice pattern. Daria nodded, as she reached into her pouch, and pulled out the credits necessary to pay for her meal. "Of course. You are most helpful." she said, as she laid the credits on the table.

Once she was sure the mechanical thing was satisfied, she began to check out her meal. Once she was satisfied that it wouldnt kill her, she began to eat.

Sometime later, she felt her comlink buzz in her pocket. She quietly pulled the device from her pocket and took a look at the message.

[The deal is off; my contact has met an unfortunate situation and is unable to comply with any bargaining. I have secured your room, as requested. If you require my services further, please don?t hesitate? ]

Daria snorted. She already had bidders, so it was not something she worried about. But she did have another job for the being.

Daria quickly typed a reply, using the cred chip info to direct the message. The message simply read:

[Understood. Request you locate ships that will be departing within 6-12 hours, and what their fee for passage is. Payment to follow.]

Daria closed her comlink. With a slight smile, she leans back, looking out the window. Yes. There was much to accomplish today.

TAG:Them folks

8. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    IC: " You sure that was smart? He might just run back to his gang, now with the knowledge that we didnt know why he attacked, and that he killed one of us. That just broke our idea of imortality to those guys. Actualy, we might want to folow him, we could find the rest of that gang. If we get the leader, we can find what is happenin' out there. But lets deliver the Bacta first."

TAG Freedom group

9. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    GM Message

Wow. Trying to tie every plot twist Sai and I had together in my head is more difficult than I thought. It was said by YoungAngus that I'm good at comlicating things...well, I think his remark was accurate. Anyway, with that said, I impressed and happy with the way that everyone is going their own way.

As I've gone and gotten myself sick, I'm unable to post anything worthwhile tonight. However, tomorrow I will post for pretty much every character I have at my disposal to clean up some loose ends. As I have a day off tomorrow, this will most definitely get done as early as I can arrange it. And again, a big thank you to everyone involved in this RPG. As it is my only game I am involved in here, I am very happy for it to be this one.

Happy writing, everyone. I will see you all again tomorrow. :)

10. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC: I'll just following along with Je'ru's sighting of Tiafe if that's fine with Kart....

IC as "Quiet" the quiet man:
    Outside Eriadu Spaceport

As he lifted the blade from the Twi'lek's throat, the quiet man looked at Je'ru. The Tusken ushered the orange being on the ground to hurry up and leave, it seemed he had had enough killing for the night. The quiet man left him to it, not interfering as Galak spoke up an objection while the Twi'lek rushed off down the street.

The quiet man followed Je'ru to the AirTaxi, glad that they were finally heading back to the refugees. The slight detour had been costly, to some, and it was time to deliver the goods. But his face didn't register this feeling, it remained as bland as an unhatched Hawkbat egg. The rain was still coming down with force as he joined the Tusken in loading the supplies onto the cargo carrier.

The middle of the night left most of the streets at the back of the spaceport empty, the clone operation that they had run into at the hospital he could only assume was being concentrated elsewhere. As the last medical containers and items were settled safely on the carrier they were going to use, the quiet man saw Je'ru looking around. Expecting nothing, he followed his gaze and raised an eyebrow when he saw the white form of a human walking in the rain some distance away.

He then saw a flash of orange when another humanoid appeared next to the distant form. It was there only fleetingly and he doubted that any of his companions saw it.

TAG: YoungAngus, slumvillage, DarthReven

[b]IC as Shuda:[/b]
    [i]The Kalahaan District, nearby Eriadu Spaceport[/i]

[blockquote]The young Twi'lek was in, at first, a state of shock. The skillful men whom the Rabid Rancors had attacked earlier had let him live. The reason, he didn't know. After being threatened and having answered some questions, the man who appeared to be the leader told him to go. Even so far as back to his family.

But Shuda wasn't feeling sorrowful. He had no family. The words that spewed from that auburn haired warrior was like water. It flowed straight past. His shock was soon replaced with anger.

He was young, true, but his mind had already suffered for long. Some may think his recent experience may cause a change?it didn't. Shuda was already planing on returning to his boss and friend, Vor'en Rann, and seek his revenge.

Running through the cold and pouring rain, Shuda jumped around a corner and vanished from sight if one had been watching his path from the AirTaxi. But before he had rounded the turn, he spotted the pale form of a human a stretch down the street. The white hair was visible as rain glinted off it during its downpour throughout the night.

Staying off of the main street he had been on, Shuda headed down some parallel alleyways. Soon he found what he was looking for?a connecting road that led right up to the where the lone human would walk past.

Quietly jogging to the corner, Shuda barred his teeth. He was angry enough at the previous fight that he just wanted to start another. This puny human would suffice.

He heard the splashing noise of footsteps a moment before the human came within sight. Jumping out from his waiting position at the edge of the corner, the orange Twi'lek grabbed the man by the shoulders and took a step back into the side road. From the main street, the white haired man was still quite visible as a distant spot, but Shuda was hidden by the building beside him.

Shuda's growl was low and threatening. Even though he knew he had no weapons.

"Give me all you have, pale-boy. Or you will suffer."[/blockquote]
    [b]TAG: Kartanym lol[/b]

11. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Tiafe

Tiafe continued his merry way along the road ... a distinct lack of merry, though. The boots on his feet felt more like weights, dragging him along, nevermind the clothes on his back.

He'd just noticed a rumbling in the distance, of people working through the night perhaps, when a being dragged him into a side street.

"Give me all you have, pale-boy. Or you will suffer" the Twi'lek growled. Tiafe couldn't help but laugh.

"Suffer? Suffer?! Do you even know the meaning of the word, boy?"

With that, he pushed the orange clad alien out of his way and continued on. He surprised even himself with his response, but when you're as soaked as he is, all feeling and emotion drip away in the water.

tag: Tyi-Maet_Nefer, slumvillage

12. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Shuda:
    The Kalahaan District, nearby Eriadu Spaceport

As he stumbled backwards and made a vain attempt to regain his balance, Shuda's short fused temper flared even hotter. Landing in a splash of water, the orange-skinned Twi'lek muttered a few curses before hauling himself back to his feet.

"Do I even know the meaning?!" Shuda repeated in sarcastic surprise, in nothing short of a shout as he took a few steps after the retreating human. He definitely had the man's attention as he stalked out into the main street.

"You tryin' to be brave, lad? 'Cause after this, you'll wish you'd just kept your mouth shut."

The young rascal lunged forward, swinging a fist at the blossom of white hair.

TAG: Kartanym, don't hold back, just a random Twi'lek ;)

13. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    OOC-Slum, the Icon reminds me of Sai. Guess there will always be a part of him here lol.

IC Tev Zett 340

Tev had lost interest in the questioning of the young Twilik. He seemed to just be another thug who picked on the wrong people. This interogation was only holding them back. Jeru caught on and told the tight-lipped one to let him go. The young orange thug stood and still tried to keep his dignity by walking away like he was the baddest thug on Eriadu. Tev smirked as his gangster stroll quickly turned into a run for safety.

Tev turned and headed towards the truck. His foot got caught on something and he nearly fell flat on his face. Tev looked down to see he had stumbled over the Zabrak's corpse. He stepped over it. Titus's eyes were still open, they stared at Tev from his near decapitated head. Tev knelt down and closed Titus' eyes with his fingers. He stood and headed to the truck to start loading Bacta supplies onto the hovercart which Jeru arrived on.

TAG-Kart, Team

14. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    IC: CT-HA8R-34, Clone Assault Squad 8R-34 ? Port District, Ermed Medical Facility

The fat human had been as gruff as he had been rude. Clone Trooper HA8R-34 would have stood there and taken the abuse ? after all, he was trained to be rational and patient ? were it not for the fact that a short communiqué from operational military commander, Clone Commander Sake, was being broadcast through his helmet.

So, appreciating the fact that military authority over road any and all authority this civilian might have had, the clone simply stared blankly at the human as he listened to the broadcast. Of course, the red-faced human was not to know that the clone could not hear him, so CT-HA8R-34 let him continue.

The communication was as short as it was simple. ?All units, this is Clone Commander Sake. Upon order from Military and Intelligence command, the operation is to cease immediately. All active units are to return to their designated barracks immediately. Those units currently rostered for patrol duties are to resume reconnaissance as before. This command is effective immediately; units are to disengage from the present operation.?

As the message was delivered through every helmet of every clone currently involved in the operation, CT-HA8R-34 knew what had to be done. He focused again on the human, but by that stage he only heard one final remark. "I would love to see them crawling all over you pathetic soldiers... pity they aren't here already," the human had said, placing a heavy hand on the human?s shoulder. "Nice meeting you, clone."

Knowing the extensive military protocol of the Grand Army of the Republic almost backwards, the clone knew that threats of this nature had to be dealt with immediately. Clearly, CT-HA8R-34 could not be blamed for mistaking the human?s remark as one of sedition. The clone could also not be blamed for following the protocol that was such an important element of his short, military life. After all, what the human had said could easily be taken out of context?

So, as the well-girthed human ambled away, the clone carefully switched his blaster?s setting from kill to stun. Taking aim at the human?s retreating back, the clone trooper pulled the trigger.

Tag: Tyi
    Hehehehe? :D

[b]IC: Reyl Buth?aal ? Eriadu City, above the Port District, Republic LAAT/i Repulsorlift Gunship [i]Firespray[/i][/b]

From above, Eriadu City at night was as beautiful a city as Reyl Buth?aal had ever had the privilege of seeing. The Gand looked down upon the city with sadness visible across his insectoid face. The night lights of the city blinked upwards at the crew of the [i]Firespray[/i], sadly offering no clues as to the whereabouts of their quarry, Seln Syan.

It was indeed a pity that Reyl?s final days on Eriadu would be contextualized by violence and war. [i]But Reyl will do his duty[/i], the Gand thought solemnly. [i]Seln Syan cannot be far?[/i]

The repulsorlift gunship banked sharply to one side, descending towards the Port District?s infamous and well-frequented ?Barter Concourse,? a wide strip of ferrocrete that surrounded the expansive spaceport on all sides. Even in the early hours of a new day it was busy.

By now, clone troopers were pulling out of the operation that had kept them occupied for over six hours. A small handful of military vessels still remained berthed at points all around the concourse; small clone squads milled in between the ships and the moving crowd.

[i]So Commander Tsun has requested a continual clone presence in and around the spaceport. A wise move,[/i] the Gand thought, inclining his head in a slight nod. Reyl motioned to a nearby clone, his squad sergeant. The non-com moved up beside him, clutching the ceiling support struts as the gunship executed another steep bank to starboard.

?Sergeant, send a message to Gunship [i]Vice[/i],? Reyl began, gesturing with a gloved hand out of the open troop bay. ?Request their pilot land south of the spaceport.?

?Yes, sir,? the c

15. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Tiafe

"You tryin' to be brave, lad? 'Cause after this, you'll wish you'd just kept your mouth shut."

Tiafe turned just in time to see a fist flying towards his face. Without flinching, he caught the fist with his hand, but didn't budge. He just stood there for a moment and looked at it, centimeters from his left cheek. Then, shaking his head, he tutted.

"You've done that all wrong," he said, "Look at your stance, you're completly off balance. Your fist should be headed to my nose, not my cheek. Trust me, a broken nose is far better a target. And now you've left yourself wide open for a counter attack."

He grinned. "I watch alot of holonets in shop windows." Then twisted the hand down and around, turning the helpess Twi'lek around and locking the arm half way up his back.

"You should watch them too," Tiafe said in a somewhat happy tone, "They're very useful" and pushed the Twi'lek to the ground once more.

With that, Tiafe sighed and continued on up the road. A few others near a hovercraft had watched on, but he wasn't bothered. Besides, it wasn't like he was getting payed to show off ... and it seemed the Twi'lek was far too hot headed to understand.

tag: Tyi and those watching on

16. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    IC: Dae-Muhr Tsun ? [100 credits] ? Eriadu, Eriadu City, Industrial District, Republic Intelligence Headquarters.
    Inventory: 1 comlink, 1 electrobinoculars, 1 DC-15A blaster, 4 clips, clone trooper body armour.

There was little left for Dae-Muhr Tsun to do, now that the military operation was in its final stage: extraction. The Iktotchi could have waited within the expansive, bustling operations centre, but was too exhausted to even comprehend that. Besides, with the clones being as they were, the troops would be removed from the field efficiently and effectively, with minimal trouble. Dae-Muhr had worked with clones long enough to understand their tenacity for achieving their objectives, and for getting the job done.

Having the clones ? being professionally trained Republic troopers ? remove themselves from the field of operations would be no trouble at all. And I doubt very much that I can assist the extraction process in any way?

The Iktotchi sighed, running a hand across one of his downward sloping vestigial horns. Besides, I need to rest?

The operation itself had been successful. While Seln Syan had not been caught, Dae-Muhr was confident enough that his second-in-command, the Gand Reyl Buth?aal, would succeed in neutralizing the target, given some more time. Which he has, the commander thought. As well as an ample supply of clones.

The Gand not only had two LAAT Gunships under his command, but also five separate squads of clones ? just over a platoon?s worth of flash-trained professionals by his side to ensure Seln Syan?s defeat. And I trust that he has everything under his control?

For the remainder of the operation, a sizeable group of suspects had been detained. This in itself was bound to make the streets of the city safe, at least for the time being. Coupled with this was the fact that the success of the operation ? as would be spread across the HoloNet by war correspondents and government journalists ? would show the Republic in a good light, despite the mortality rate of its clone forces. As it was, however, over half of the clones shot or wounded in the operation would survive. Some were even already coming out of their bacta tanks.

And as for those detained, I?ll hear about the relevant ones sometime later this morning?

Dae-Muhr sighed again. Waiting was so frustrating?

?Excuse me, Commander Tsun,? came the Jango Fett voice of one of the clones. ?There?s a communication for you from Colonel Malleck.?

Dae-Muhr glanced up, but failed to recognize the clone. ?Patch it through to a private terminal.?

?Yes, sir,? the clone said, beginning to move towards one of the room?s corner transceivers.

Somewhat sluggishly, Dae-Muhr raised himself and followed the clone. All around him, other clones ? mostly uniformed ? had busied themselves with the incoming transmissions from the forces in the field. In the center of the room, and involved in a heated strategic discussion, was Captain Newbie and Lieutenant Vee-Jay. The two clone officers had been invaluable to the operation, Dae-Muhr knew.

But as impressed as he was, any contentment and satisfaction the Iktotchi commander felt soon fluttered away as his eyes latched onto the transceiver?s ghostly blue image of Colonel Malleck and his deputy. Dae-Muhr saluted smartly, but sarcastically.

?Commander Tsun,? Colonel Malleck began. ?You remember by personal assistant, Captain Marsh.?

Dae-Muhr glanced across the images floating before him; he decided to grant the waiting human with a slight, barely visible nod. As he did so, another being entered the image field. It was a male Bothan, as military in stance as appearance.

?And this is Commadore Traest Bre?lar of the Bothawui SpyNet,? the Korun colonel said. ?I have one final request?well, not so much a request as I have already passed the order through to clone officers of Eriadu City spaceport.?

?Yes, sir?? Dae-Muhr asked. This must have something to do with that Bothan earlier?

?Well,

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - Echer's Eatery *early morning*

Daria finished her meal, feeling a bit better now. Things were moving as planned. She left a tip, as she left the eatery, and began to walk towards where she would have her meeting later in the day. But she was not heading there. She was heading for a place nearby. It was with great relief, that she noticed the clones becoming less. Good. She did not need them dealing with her affairs.

She moved caustiously through the area, until she found the building she needed. Then she moved around, towards the back of the building. She carefully searched, until she found what she was looking for. Something she had gathered from the maps she had checked eariler.

She waited, for ten minutes, to make sure no one had followed her. Once she was satisfied that no one had noticed her, she opened the public works cover on the mateniance tunnel, and quickly slipped through, slidding the cover back to almost normal position.

She quickly scanned the area, as her torch flickered to life. She moved quietly through the tunnels. She didnt have far to go. What she needed, was close. Very close. Once there, she pulled open her compak, and began her work.

TAG:Nobody

18. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as "Quiet" the quiet man:
    Outside Eriadu Spaceport

Standing inside the cargo carrier, the quiet man stared off into the rain. As the last members of their group hopped onboard, his eyes followed the flash of colour he saw jump out into the street. It was the Twi'lek rascal again, this time in plain view. A mysterious humanoid was the intended target of the Twi'lek but soon it was apparent that all did not go as the young?and foolish?rascal had hoped.

Trying to get a clearer view of the white-haired being who had so easily dismissed the Twi'lek, the quiet man brushed away the soaked hair that had fallen in front of his face. The man, as he could now see, continued walking down the street, completely ignorant of the orange alien he had just pushed aside.

The fighting style was nothing he had seen before. It was a combination of many things he knew, but it intrigued him all the same. This white haired man did indeed?but was of no importance now. But he had a feeling it wouldn't be the last he'd see of him.

Turning back to face the controls of the carrier with the ever present blank face still hiding his thoughts, the quiet man sat down. Even for him, the late night was having an affect. But he had learned to rest whenever needed. He waited for someone to start the quick journey back to docking bay M94?they were done here.

TAG: YoungAngus, slumvillage, DarthReven

[b]IC as Shuda:[/b]
    [i]The Kalahaan District, nearby Eriadu Spaceport[/i]

[blockquote]He didn't notice the taste of fresh water in his mouth?only the spicy blood.

Clenching his teeth together, the young Twi'lek reached out with an arm to drag himself across the wet ground. His other arm was in pain, and his back was feeling terrible. Not to mention the state of his mind.

Forcing his legs to right his body, Shuda shakily raised himself up from the ground. Taking a step forward, he collapsed once again before pushing himself off and stumbling his way to the nearest building where he leaned heavily against its solid body. Brushing his sensitive lekku with one hand, Shuda then shuffled off down the alleyway he had come from.

Mumbling and cursing the whole way, another injured rascal vanished off into the wet night.[/blockquote]
    [b]TAG: No-one[/b]

[hr]
    [b]OOC:[/b] Other tags and characters coming tomorrow. :)

19. AbihaVast

AbihaVast Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    Name: Abiha Vast
    Species: Human
    Sex: Female
    Appearance: Has a look of honesty, and an inch-long scar reching down from her hair on the right side of her forehead, very bright blonde hair, blue-grey eyes, pale skin, and a look of sad innocence.

IC: Abiha Vast [100 credits] Inventory: Blaster

Abiha Vast wandered around the Kalahaan district, feeling slightly out of place. She had docked here after leaving her home planet Tyne?s Horky. This would be only the second time she had left her home planet, and leaving made her feel powerless and vulnerable.

Her eyes shifted from left to right on constant watch. She had left her planet on her quest to find a Jedi master who could teach her the ways of the force. But she had no clue where to start.

The cold night wind rattled her loose clothes against her body, and the rain matted down her hair. She had always loved the rain, but not in the cold night air.
    Tag: Anyone who wants to respond may.

20. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    GM Update

I would just like to take the time to welcome AbihaVast to The Star Wars 4. It's always good to see new faces around here. :)

Also, as I have already discussed with Slumvillage, we have many of our characters split between morning and night. Ktala and myself, for example, have characters who are operating in the morning (when the sun is up, so to speak), while others (namely the Freedom Group, and also some of my NPCs) have characters operating in a timeframe somewhere between the night before, and very early morning. Basically, as I have said to my Co-GMs, I think it's important that we all try and stick within a few hours of each other for continuity's sake. It's not a problem at all if there's an hour or two between players, but around six or so could be problematic at times. :)

So, what we're going to try and do is move things along a little bit with the night-time characters (and I am included in this), so that we can all be writing in roughly the same timeframe.

21. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    IC: Seln Syan ? Eriadu City, Port District, Black Sabbath Inn

After a restful night, Seln Syan awoke to the distant sound of morning airspeeder traffic. Indeed, it was another day on Eriadu, and the humanoid Valohrrian had woken up just early enough to see the reddening sunrise on the cityscape obscured horizon. To his thin and pale flesh, the air felt slightly cold. It had obviously rained the night before.

And I would argue that the rain would have assisted the clones little in their operation, he thought, blinking his golden-hued eyes. As a ranking member of the Separatist forces, Seln had been able to do little during the operation. He had left much of the pitched street battles and subterfuge to the sleeper cells Pari Kotav had established in the weeks before.

And the Gotal has been invaluable in securing a footing here for the illustrious Count Dooku, Seln thought, a slow smile spreading across his gaunt visage. I imagine he would be most impressed with our efforts here?

Before his rest, the Valohrrian Captain had deigned to establish contact with the Eriadu City-based leaders of the Separatist uprising. The news he had received had been positive; most reported that many clones had been killed or wounded, or simply hindered from their operational parameters. It had been good news; with fewer clone troopers on the streets, Seln Syan imagined that his work would be made easier.

Perhaps I will be able to leave this place behind me once this is over?head to Bothawui?

He raised himself from the bed, watching as a small cleaning droid rolled into his cluttered room. With small pincer-like mandibles, the droid scurried about. Seln soon lost interest, wandering over to the grimy window of his room to stare out towards the ?Barter Concourse.? It seemed almost devoid of clones.

Seln smiled predatorily, his sharpened teeth fitting together like locking virbrblades. In the distance, a set of LAAT Gunships could be seen. So they are still about?but that matters little. Provided their numbers are fewer than last night, I can go about my business, he thought. Ending the Republic?s weakening grip on this planet?

Tag: No-one as yet?

[b]IC: Nye Erne ? Eriadu City, Morobe District, Newett?s Inn[/b]

In the sleepy, early hours of the morning, as the pale glow of Eriadu?s sun began to creep cautiously over the distant horizon, Nye Erne gently rose from his bed. Glancing towards his Twi?lek fiancé with a small smile of happiness, Nye was able to temporarily forget about what he would have to do today. It was such an easy thing to do, to forget. When staring at the girl he loved, nothing else seemed to matter?

[i]But it does. She does,[/i] Nye thought sadly. The Sullustan immediately felt the sharp pang of regret at not having listened to Retta before. His gaze returned to her gentle body. [i]I should have listened to you, my baby?[/i]

But what was done was done. The Sullustan gun-for-hire had made the mistake of accepting that Gotal Separatist?s offer of an assignment, and now he would have to go through with it. [i]Refusing to accept the assignment?that would have been much simpler. I should have done that initially, but it?s too late now. Now, I have a job to do?[/i]

The credits would pay well, Nye knew, because Pari Kotav had always payed well in the past. And Nye needed the credits the Gotal would most definitely reward him with on completion of his assignment.

[i]I just have no idea what he wants me to do?[/i]

A few minutes later, Nye emerged from the refresher station, smelling less like alcohol and more like a nervous Sullustan should. Slipping on a loose fitting coverall, and strapping a utility belt around his solid waist, the Sullustan reached for the final thing he would need: his blaster. It was only a small hold-out, but it would suffice. He had a heavier, more useful light repeating rifle attached to his speeder bike that he could assemble later.

[i]If necessary,[/i] Nye thought as he h

22. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    IC - Tiafe

Tiafe continued on his way, unaware of the people around him. Until he spotted an older looking female in the distance, who seemed completly and utterly ... lost.

Hmm... he thought to himself Perhaps this is a chance...

"Excuse me!," he called, "Yes, you there. Hello. Sorry to intrude, but I couldn't help but notice you seem confused with your surroundings, yes? Perhaps I could be of service to you. I am Tiafe, and while I haven't been here too long, I do know my way around these streets. Is there anywhere in particular you wish to visit?..."

tag: Abiha Vast (Jedi Master, hmm? [face_thinking] )

23. AbihaVast

AbihaVast Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    IC: Abiha Vast [100 credits] Inventory: Blaster

She turned to Tiafe "Oh, hello. Uh, actually I'm looking for a, um..." She paused for a minute. She wans't sure if it was a good idea to go about asking about Jedi masters. She wan't sure of their reputation on this planet.

On her planet the Jedi where veiwed as respected and amazing figures. But who knew what other planets thought about them? Regretfully she finished her sentence. "A Jedi master?"

Tag: Kartanym

24. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    IC: Je'ru Evaron -[425 Credits]-
    Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Nubian Commlink, Work Tools, Panka's datadisk, Datapad

"Don't worrry friend." Je'ru said referring to Galak's last comment. "I have a feeling they'll show up again. We have other things to attend to, like finding the parts for Emet's Liberation. That twi'lek we'll probably tell whomever his leader is and they'll come looking for us. When that time comes we can deal with them. For now let's get these supplies to the refugee's and get some rest."

The Freedom Group went back to loading up the medical supplies. Every crate was loaded onto the cargo speeder except for one, which would be disturbted among the group. It wasn't safe on Eriadu, it wasn't safe anywhere any more. With the CIS attacking planets at random and at will, there would be no telling when they would have to face another batallion of battle droids and droideka's. They would need the bacta at least one time or another and it would be better to be equiped with it, then to be without it in a time of need.

Je'ru closed up the back hatch of the AirTaxi and got onto the cargo speeder. Pushing down the accelerator, he took off back into the spaceport which was not far away. He remembered how to get to docking bay M94 and the fact that it was not that far away made it that much easier to get to. The Clone trooper, who they had encountered earlier was still in sight standing guard at the still open door, where Kastre and that hooded alien stood.

Je'ru had forgotten all about the Jedi that had helped them gain access again to the docking bay where the refugee's were held in. This time they had not been hassled by spaceport employee's, which made the ride to the docking bay smoother. Pulling up a little inside the docking bay's entrance door, je'ru brought the speeder to a halt and jumped out to great Kastre.

"How've you been old buddy?" Je'ru asked. Without giving him anytime to answer he spoke again. "We better be getting these supplies to the ones that need it the most, Kastre. I don't know if you were able to catch up on any sleep but that is what I'm going to do."

Je'ru began to rub his forehead as he was developing a headache from the action and stress he had been through for the whole day.

"I'm going to find a nice little corner to rest my eyes. If you want to do the same, go for it or if you want to help with the med supplies. Do what you want and wake me up when the sun come outs."

Je'ru stepped into the docking bay and quickly found a spot to take a seat. He had feared if he would of taken off his gear, it would of been gone by the time he woke up. Although he was around friends and had saved many of these peoples lives he still felt a little insecure around them. He had only known them for maybe a day or two and couldn't really trust those here other than Galak, Tev and Kastre.

It had been a long day for all of them and now it was time for him to get some well needed rest. Je'ru leaned his head back against the hard and cold permacrete, closed his eyes and went to sleep.

TAG: DarthReven, YoungAngus, Tyi

OOC: DarthReven, if you want to take control of that gang your more than welcome to. You did a great job with them earlier and if you want them to meet up with the group again be my guest.

25. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC: Welcome AbihaVast!! [:D] Great to have you with us, it will be a pleasure to role-play with you. :D Oh, and you've got a good adopter there.... [face_whistling]

It looks like I didn't actually write again today (technically, it is yesterday at this time). :( But Slum's post is now up, so I can fully do what I had planned. I'll endeavour to have it up Sunday!! (Tomorrow [today] is a bit busy) Cheers. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.