SWRPF Archive ~The Star Wars 4: Riot of Passage~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rabai, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Daria ? Eriadu City, Port District

Daria was deep in darkness, in more ways than once. Her eyes adjusted to the low lighting, and the lightstick she held, as she worked. Her program was through as it was ruthless. They had to pay. Once she finished with one terminal, she moved down to another junction. Ahh, the small minds of city governemnt.

Daria worked diligently. She had much to do, and a tight schedule to keep. In an hour, she was finished with all of her pre-programmed bits. Now she had to get ready for a meeting. She crawled thru, until she spied another exit, and with a few deft twists, exited the tunnel. She replaced the cover, and stood up, looking around her. Perfect.

Her comlink buzzed, and she quickly opened it. Good. It was the little creature from eariler. And he had information. She quickly ran thru the listing.

[Vessels departing to Coruscant and the Core Worlds: Isha Princess, at 4,000 credits a head to Coruscant, then extra to Drall and Corellia. Republis, at 4,500 a head to Coruscant. Korey?Fa to Corscant (leaves in three hours), at 5,500 a head. Eh, I hope this helps, miss. I thought Coruscant was a safe bet. You need anythin? extra, jus? drop me a line. You know the drill.]

Daria smiled darkly. It was working out well. With the credits she planed to retrive from the sell of her info..she would have more than enough..and with plenty left over as well. Enought to by her some place far away.

Daria headed for the winery. She wants to double check the layout before the meeting. Soon, it would be time to call in the chips. She frowned. She had planned for Wraith to be with her. She needed backup. She snorted. She didnt trust the creature. It would want a bigger bite of her profits. Perhaps she even out her leverage abit. She continued on her way, as she thought to herself.

She would not be denied what was due her and Wraith. She WOULD get their money.

Soon.

Tag: Deto, any?

2. Kartanym Jedi Knight

star 6
    IC - Tiafe
    Eriadu - The Kalahaan District
    Credits: 0 Inventory: None

"Jedi?!"

Tiafe's response wasn't really of surprise. If anything, he wasn't expecting such a lady to be looking for a Master, especially on this planet. But there's a first for everything.

"Well how about that," he smiled, "I can't say it will be easy finding such a Master here ... but I tell you what. If you scratch my back, I'll do my best to scratch yours ten fold. How's that sound?"

tag: AbihaVast
  3. AbihaVast Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Abiha Vast Credits: 100 Inventory: blaster

Abiha blinked. She hoped that she hadn't said anything stupid. "I actually had a feeling finding a Jedi wouldn't be easy. Oh! I almost forgot! I'm Abiha!" She politely bowed. Already she had exepted Tiafe's company. She enjoyed meeting new people, and put trust into them very fast.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked regarding the last part of his sentence.

Tag: Kartanym
  4. Kartanym Jedi Knight

star 6
    IC - Tiafe

"Tiafe," the young man bowed in return, "Pleasure to meet you. Now, to business."

He cleared his throat, fixing the damp clothes around his body in a failed attempt to make him seem just that little bit more formal.

"The first port of call should be the locals, ask around and find out what they know. Not everyone will be nice to you, however. I've had my fair share of problems since I came here. But there are those who are willing, if you look in the right places."

He paused, then smiled. "But first, if it does not trouble you to do so ... I'm dying of hunger."

tag: Abiha :)
  5. AbihaVast Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Abiha Vast Credits: 100 Inventory: blaster

Abiha smiled happily at him. "That makes to of us!" She paused, "Come on, let's go find somewhere to eat." she said blissfully, not quite knowing where she was going.

Tag: Kartanym
  6. Kartanym Jedi Knight

star 6
    IC - Tiafe

Tiafe grinned. Finally, after weeks of searching, he had found someone willing to listen to him.

Despite being late at night ... or early in the morning, it was hard to tell without a chrono ... there was always a cantina open somewhere in the area. It didn't take the two long to find one.

"The Kalahaan Groober?," Tiafe asked aloud, staring at the sign, "I wonder what that means?"

He shrugged and, ladies first, they entered. Tiafe quickly shook off some of the rain from his battered skin, running over to a fire that burned away in the opposite corner.

tag: Abiha
  7. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: Playing a little bit of a catch-up with the Jedi: ;)

IC as Kastré (& Isen Mer'Soko): - [475 credits]
    Inventory - [1 vibroblade, 2 sets of work tools, 1 Nubian comlink, 1 battle droid head]

At the entrance to docking bay M94, Eriadu city

Smiling, the Jedi Master nodded and gave a short bow of his own to the small boy. The mere presence of the knowledge that this boy held in knowing of the Caamasi spoke volumes to Isen Mer'Soko.

"A traveller, that, I am," came the soft and gentle reply to Kastré when the alien spoke. "The expanse of knowledge is my never-ending path."

Kastré was surprised by the smooth reply, not knowing why, in the first place, this creature was standing by the bay doors. His friends had gone to help Galak, and he was left here at the open bay doors?something that he didn't understand how they had achieved in the first place?and now this strange and cloaked humanoid?whom Hetré immediately had respect for. Kastré had never heard of the species that the boy named, which made him all the more confused.

The two clone troopers behind them made no response to his earlier explanation, at least leaving one thing satisfied for Kastré. The small thought was at the back of his mind, however, as to why they so readily believed him. But his main focus was now on this 'Caamasi'.

"That's... that's good to hear, my Caamasi." Kastré nodded as he spoke, thinking about what he heard. "Knowledge is like the future?there's always more coming. Being mindful of all knowledge always opens more doors?and that applies to the future, too."

"But not at the expense of the moment," Mer'Soko replied while he eyed this slightly dishevelled human openly.

Kastré simply nodded, running a hand threw his wavy hair. That he had even said the things he did to this being had him slightly stupefied?he hadn't even questioned aloud what the Caamasi was doing in this place, at this time, with his friends. After a stretch of silence that was much more peaceful then the rain that had started to drop down on their heads, coughing erupted.

From Hetré?the boy was doubled over on the ground as deep and throaty wheezes started in quick succession, interspersed with coughs.

Before Kastré even moved over to the boy himself, a dark figure appeared from nowhere and grabbed Hetré with strong arms. He recognised Sash Kul, who he still thought as Hetré's father even though the boy had him confused in that regard now. As Kastré knelt beside the two, he realised what had happened just as Sash spoke.

"The bacta. He needs it, now."

Nodding in understanding, Kastré gave a furtive glance behind him, gazing off into the almost sheet of steady rain. There was no sign of a speeder of any sort. The clones next to the door paid no attention to them, and Kastré had a feeling of dread creep in. What is happening with them? his mind cried out in wonder to his friends.

Mer'Soko had known the boy was about to contract the second before it happened. And while a new man had immediately gone to the boy's aid and the young human he was talking to let his worry show, the Jedi Master remained calm and... still.

Drawing the folds of his cloak around him, he let his soothing presence slowly expand out to the fellow beings around him. Each and every one of the them were different, from the emptiness found in the clones, to the hardship and worry the dishevelled human was carrying. The new arrival was misty at a first impression, and the boy even more clouded. But the Caamasi didn't let any thoughts interfere with his focus as his mind zeroed in on the boy's presence.

He let his own soothing presence swirl around the boy's subconscious surface, before concentrating on the coughing coming from within. Mer'Soko's ability to calm and numb the pain was working, as the boy now sat in the rain, simply breathing heavily. He appeared confused for a moment?almost as if he was surprised that he had stopped.

Retreating to the boy's outer subconscious, the Jedi Master felt his soothing
  8. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Tev Zett
    340 Credits
    [Blaster Rifle, Blast Cannon, Blaster (Took from dead street punk) Comlink]

Tev stepped off the cargo transport. His boot splashed drops of water into the air as he firmly planted it in a puddle. Kastre stood by the doors to greet the team who went in search of medical supplies. He was happy to see Kastre was able to handle himself and the refugees while the others had gone.

"Nice eye, Tev."

Tev smiled at Kastre and patted his back as he walked past him. He was too worn out and tired to speak any words.

Two of the Naboo refugees quickly took control of the cruiser containing the medical supplies and navigated it into the Docking Bay. A line of Naboo had already started forming by the cart. The team who piloted the cargo transport began taking inventory of the supplies and writing down what they had and how many of it they had. They began to pass out supplies to injured Refugees and assisted them in attaching thier Bacta Patches.

Tev looked accross the Docking Bay and saw all of the team spreading to different corners to get some sleep. Tev moved behind a stack of crates and slowly slid down until he was sitting on the cold floor. His back lay against the wooden crates and he disarmed himself of his weapons. He placed the blasters on his lap and leaned his rifle against the crate next to him.

His eyes slowly slid into the back of his head and his eye lids covered the exposed white orbs. It took no time at all to fall into a deep sleep. He needed the rest for tommarow which would be a new day, with new adventures. Tommarow they would be going engine shopping.

TAG-Deto
  9. DarthReven Jedi Youngling

OOC: I am still here, but Deto and i are talking about some extra stuff to do with the Rabid Rancors. I am waiting for something Deto will do, then i will do a IC post for both Galak and the Rancors, sorry for the delay.
  10. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC: I'll have something up a little later this morning...it's still too early to think straight, let alone write well. :p
    Thank you for your patience. :)
  11. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC: Furio ? Eriadu, Eriadu City, near the border of the Kalahaan and Port Districts.

Stepping from a snub-nosed airtaxi, the Valohrrian mercenary immediately noticed the peculiar sting that the early morning air of Eriadu City had upon his exposed flesh. Strangely, the Eriadu morning was cooler than expected; were Furio as smart as his employer, he would have deemed the cooler temperature to be almost symbolic of the bloodletting that had occurred the night before.

However, Furio was only a mercenary, and a skilled one at that. He was here, in Eriadu City, to assist with Count Dooku?s master plan: the ultimate conquering and overthrow of the treacherous, corrupt Republic. Eriadu City was only but one bastion to be ceded to the CIS along a new, permanent battlefront opened with the invasion and conquering of the pitiful planet of Naboo.

Eriadu was to be taken next, with its government overthrown from the inside, rather than with an expensive and costly invasion similar to that which saw the end of Naboo?s peaceful, but fruitless, reign. And yet, if it comes to it, I will more than happily assist in spilling clone blood?as is my right.

Furio glanced about, his golden eyes temporarily shaded from the glare of the morning sun by a gloved hand. Now, where is my contact?

It had been a late change of plans, to be certain. However, with Seln Syan?s new orders, his two Valohrrian lieutenants had been split. Friq, the more thoughtless of the pair, had remained at the Eriadu City Spaceport to continue with his own assignment: the recruitment or murder of Naboo refugees.

Furio, meanwhile, had been ordered to make contact with a member of the Rabid Rancors ? a gang with a violent reputation and history on the Eriadu City streets. Seln Syan had hoped that, with Furio?s persuasion, the gang could be recruited to assist in several upcoming attacks against clone and government forces. They were only a small group, numbered at around twenty strong, but Seln had said that they were resourceful and cunning. The street gang just needed some direction, impetus to utilize their anger and talent to strike against the Republic forces that subjugated them into subservience and poverty.

Furio blinked, turning slowly around as his airtaxi sped away into the distance. All around him, morning commuters ? civilians ? milled about, seemingly oblivious to dangerous Valohrrian. But the mercenary cared little; the civilians would pay with their blood, their lives, for supporting the Republic?s corrupt cause.

Ah, there you are?

Standing nearby and staring directly at him was a heavyset human male. Clearly not of this area, the human looked out of place. Dressed in mismatched blast armour, he wore a pair of blaster pistols on a bulky utility belt strapped around his waist. He also looked as poverty stricken as he did dangerous.

I will use this to my advantage, I think?

The two approached each other, nodding in greeting. Evidently, the lanky humanoid?s appearance affected the human little as he approached with an outstretched hand. ?You must be Furio the Valohrrian,? he began, his voice gruff. ?I?ve heard a lot about your species?violent tempers.?

?It is a pleasure to meet you, Fa?ar. My employer sends his regards,? Furio replied.

?So, let?s just get straight to business, huh? I believe you require our services??

Furio nodded. ?Your group has attracted the attention of my employer, yes. We believe that we can establish a mutually beneficial arrangement. Credits and weapons for your field skills??

?I like these sorts of business arrangements, my friend,? Fa?ar replied. ?But you know it?s not up to me to decide. Boss Vor'en Rann runs things. He?ll make the decision.?

?Yes, or course,? Furio replied, his eyes locking onto the humans. Immediately, Furio could feel that Fa?ar was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. ?Then tell your boss what I have to offer.?

The human nodded, remaining silent.

?Good,? Furio said, blinking. ?My employer r
  12. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Daria ? Eriadu City

Daria smiled. She soon made her way to the winery. Once there, she checked her reservation, and then explained she wished to check out the room first, before she brought her 'clients.' She quickly scanned the room, making sure the exits and other little places she had noted eariler, existed, and were still functioning. She did this, as she casually moved around the area. It all seemed to be in order. This way, even without backup, she would be able to accomplish her goal.

Once she was satified with all that she saw, she exited the winery. She headed back for her room. There was still a few hours left on it. Enough time for her to close the bidding, and set up the meeting with the highest bidder. Then she would leave this cursed world. She no longer even cared about Naboo. Caring had gotten her alone. Now, it was time to protect. To survive. To escape this rat den.

Daria made her way back towards the hotel.

13. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    IC Tev Zett

Tev lay on the white, sandy beaches of Naboo. He had a martini in one hand, and a beautiful woman clutched in his other. He stared up at the bright sun which blessed him with its beautiful rays of light. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore was a delicate, soothing music. The gulls danced high in the clouds, they descended quickly into the ocean and splashed into the water bringing a single fish out, clutched in thier beaks.

Tev looked to the woman next to him. She opened her lips to say something, but nothing came out. Her lips flapped up and down, but all Tev could hear was an obnoxious screech. He covered his ears and closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes again he came to the grim conclusion that he was still in the dingy, wet, cold Hangar Bay. The loud sqealing continued. Tev leaned his head forward than forced it backwards to hit the crate behind him hard.

"Damnit!"

The noise stopped. Tev stood up and looked towards the large doors to see a Clone making an anoucement to the Refugees. Tev stood and listend. They were speaking about letting them free into the city.

At first Tev would of been glad to see the Refugees being granted freedom into the city. But that was before he had walked the dangerous streets of Eriadu himself. The group of freedom fighters were nearly killed by the pack of thugs outside, and one of the Refugees already had fallen. These sick, wounded, and tired people of Naboo were not strong enough to survive out there.

Tev walked towards the Clone in charge. He left his weapons by the crates to show he meant no harm.

"Listen you can't let them out there. All we need our a few parts for the cruiser and we can go. We can't have the group seperated. Tommarow morning I can get the nessacary parts the ship needs and we can leave."

TAG-Deto
  14. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC: CT-KA/70 ? Eriadu, Eriadu City, Port District Spaceport, Docking Bay M94.

With the speach finished, Clone Captain Kato stood and watched the assembled refugees for a few more seconds. Satisfied that they would execute his instructions with ease, the clone managed an expression that bordered on appreciation. Colonel Malleck will then be able to begin searching for the Bothan. Without this new order, the GAR wouldn't be able to lay a finger on them...

Kato noticed one of the refugees starting towards them. The young human bore no weapon, for which the clone was secretly grateful; this was a delicate operation, made even more so by the fact that refugees were from a fallen planet that very few even knew had been invaded. Kato did not want to have to explain to his superiors - to everyone witness - why he had shot the individual.

Despite being unarmed, however, Kato took a subtle step backwards. The clone troopers on either side of him locked their blaster rifles together to stop the human from approaching further. As it was, he was still close enough to be heard. "Listen you can't let them out there. All we need our a few parts for the cruiser and we can go. We can't have the group seperated. Tomorrow morning I can get the nessacary parts the ship needs and we can leave," he said.

Kato detected a desperateness in his voice that he had not initially expected. Perhaps, as the clone suspected, this human was part of the conspiracy against Naboo. Maybe he was even in league with the Seperatists...

The captain inclined his head to one side, believing that he had been perfectly reasonable. "I told you, no-one is to leave. Orders have been circulated that if anyone does but try and leave, you will be shot down. It is a metter of international security that you stay here," he said. "No-one is permitted to leave."

After all, if they do they will discover that Naboo is still in Separatist hands...

"If people wish to stay with the ship, then they are more than welcome," Kato said evenly. "But for those who do not, you are free to go."

Either way, we gain from these orders, the clone thought. Kato, after all, was correct in his judgement. Were the suspect Separatists to emerge into the City, they would be watched and detained. Were they to stay with the Emet's Libertation, then at least they could be contained.

"Those are the options," Kato concluded. "Leave or stay here; the choice is but yours."

Tag: YoungAngus, Any in M94...
  15. AbihaVast Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Abiha Vast
    Credits: 100 Inventory: Blaster

"Well, Tiafe... order what ever you'd like!" Abiha smiled at her newly gained friend. She was happy to finally be indoors. The fire caught her eyes, and she sat over by it; hoping the heat would dry her.

She always did enjoy fires. When she lived on Tyne's Horky, her family would have one every weekend. They would toast meat over it sometimes, and the smell of it would make her mouth water.

But that was when she lived on her home planet. She no longer lived there, for she was on a quest to find a Jedi mastr.

tag: Kartanym
  16. slumvillage Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Je'ru Evaron -[425 Credits]-
    Inventory: Blaster Pistol, Nubian Commlink, Work Tools, Panka's data disk, data pad

There was a lot of noise, people moving and equipment clanking together. It was quite annoying and it was enough for Je'ru to wake up. A crowd was assembling at the main entrance of the docking bay towards the rest of the spaceport. Je'ru rubbed the sleep from his eyes and got up slowly, relizing that he had been sleeping in his soaking wet clothes all night. He was cold and began shivering. He smelled like a wet dog.

It was strange that he didn't keep waking up hour after hour but he was able to sleep through the rest of the night. He was so tired that he forgot to take them off, not like he would want to take them off in front of everyone. He didn't know how the refugee's would percieve him. His body was covered with religious tattoos from Tatooine. It was something that not many had practised but most of the males did it anyway.

He had to get out of these clothes and find a new dry pair. It was too late anyway as he begun feeling sick. His noses was all stuffed up and his chest felt like it was going to collapse on his lungs. Needing to get relief from the way his chest felt, aswell as rid himself of the still wet clothes, Je'ru took of his tunic and the shirt underneath, tossing them on the even colder ground of the spaceport. He was wet, dirty and even with his tatooes covering most of his body, scars and newly formed marks on his torso could be seen. His muscles glistened under the lights of the docking bay.

Je'ru moved closer to the crowd to see what exactly was happening. He brought his utility belt with him, along with his holstered DL-44. He didn't want to rid himself of his pants at all, he thought that would enrage some of the refugee's or even clones. There was children around any how. As he got closer to the main entrance, basically by way of force. He had to push his way through the crowd so he could exactly know what was going on. Some of the refugee's were annoyed by that and what made it worse was he was a half naked, dirty and smelly tuskeon raider.

Clone Troopers were spread out along the front entrance of M94, with what looked be their commanding officer standing out in front of them all. He wore red and had a patch on his armor which stated he was from the 202nd elite squadron. Je'ru had a good pair of eyes on him and was able to spot things from a pretty long distance. However this time he was able to get a front row spot for this annoucement.

The crowd had quieted down and was letter the now identified clone, Captain Kato to speak. Informing the refugee's that their home world of Naboo had been re-captured and they could now walk safely around the streets of Eriadu. He did make it clear however that they were not to leave Eriadu and head back home as Naboo was still too dangerous. Naboo re-captured? That was pretty quick. How come if they captured it back so easily, they weren't able to stop the sepertists from taking it over in the first place.

Je'ru didn't know what exactly was going on. First they forced them to stay in the cold spaceport for the rest of the day and night. Now they can walk freely around Eriadu like they were just visiting. Something wasn't right and Je'ru knew it. He knew that Kastre had informed the Clones that they would be able to leave when they had gotten the ship parts needed to fix Emet's Liberation properly. Why would they want them to go out into Eriadu?

Out of the corner of his eye, Je'ru say Tev walked up to the Clone captain who stumbled back behind the protection of the other clones flaking both of his sides. Funny. Je'ru chuckled on the inside. Never knew clone's were afraid of an unarmed regular old human. Although Tev does have a pretty menacing look.

It appeared that Tev was giving the clone captain a piece of his mind. Je'ru walked up just at the end of th
  17. DarthReven Jedi Youngling

IC, Vor'en Rann, Rabid Rancors Boss- Rabid Rancors "base" :

" A new job? Good, I cant wait for all the new credits, and poor Brock can barely contain himself. He almost started a fight with Sia-Lan! Anyways, get your kriffing ass over here, i want to meet this Valhorrian... "

Turning for a moment, he sawe Sia-Lan waiting for him. She said " You have got to get that gamorean settled. How am I supposed to hack a security door when he is going around, making a racket!?!?"

He replied " Dont worry about it, he's just a bit *cranky* as he hasnt smashed a head in a week and a half. Once this new contract come through, he'll get back to normal. "

Sia-lan decided that she would accpet that as answer, though she wispered under her breath " he better be" She had to admit to herself, that Vor'en was a peculiar guy. This gang was quite strange, considering that they had the repetorie to go from resoanby high ranking theft, thanks to her, to standard enforcement, witch the oaf Brock and a couple other guys specialized in. The fact that Vor'en could effectivly plan both showed a rare skill, and it showed, as the Rancors were one of the biggest and more famous gangs on Eriadu. Some considered it as a small and up-and-coming criminal cartel.

IC, Galak: Seeing Tev go up and voice his concerns, he said to Tev: " Let them go. The refugees need to do something, i bet more than a few are board, they cant just lounge around on the ship all day. Plus, i'm sure to clones will make the street safe. " Galak eyed Kato there. Galak and his pals had been hit, and close the docking bay too. He hoped that was a temporary mis-hap.

TAG: Freedom group, Deto
  18. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: Sorry, two friends are over (with computers) and they keep telling me to "stop looking at those damn forums". So bare with me, it'll come the moment I have time and am not distracted by the Council. :p
  19. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC: Pari Kotav ? 396 credits. Eriadu, Eriadu City, Port District, Eriadu Spaceport, Bay 49116.
    Inventory: 1 comlink, 1 SE-14C blaster pistol, 1 bandolier of slug clips, 1 duffel bag containing (1 short-range mechanical toxin sling, 5 biothetic sedative slugs), 3 datacards, 1 identichip.

Pari Kotav woke with a start. There was something disturbing the Gotal?s sensory cones, and it was not the single cardo droid that was currently stored in the rear of the airspeeder?s freight trailer. It was something else; something, Pari felt, that was far more dangerous.

The Gotal squinted his tired eyes as his shaggy furred face caught the full brunt of Eriadu?s morning sunlight. Obviously the rain from the night before had ceased, and had the Gotal more time he may have wandered whether or not the Republic Intelligence operation had ceased.

Instead, Pari was left with the lingering suspicion that the operation was continuing, and that the clone troopers had finally discovered his whereabouts. Clinging to his ever-expanding fear, the Gotal sought his snub-nosed blaster pistol from beneath the pile of still-drying clothes piled on the co-pilot?s seat beside him.

Feeling as anxious as he was, Pari?s mind couldn?t help but repeat the single line that was of the least assistance to the unfortunate Gotal. I?ve got a bad feeling about this?

Turning slightly, Pari remained silent and tried to listen, attempting to hear anything ? any sound ? above the increasing din of the surrounding spaceport. A departing military airspeeder hindered his attempts, but finally when the cyan glow of its cylindrical engines vanished from sight, the Gotal could just make out a nearby conversation.

?Are you sure this is legal, Commodore?? came the one voice, barely audible as an antiquated freighter lumbered towards an adjacent landing bay. ?I thought you had said Kayar Dor?leyn was with the freighter of refugees in Bay M94??

?Yes, and I did,? the other replied. ?But I told you a lie.?

There was a drawn-out pause. ?Oh.?

?And it matters little,? the other continued. ?Eriadu is harboring fugitives wanted by the Bothawui government. It is a matter of public safety ? for both Kothlis and Bothawui ? that Dor?leyn is apprehended. And for Eriadu City!?

?But what about the refugees??

There was another pause. ?They will provide a temporary distraction for Republic Intelligence. I have only told them that Dor?leyn is there. When it is discovered that he is not, then we will already have his sorry hide aboard the Delalt. We shall withdraw ? with Dor?leyn as our captor ? and their Intelligence will be none the wiser,? the being said. ?Besides, it is ridiculous that they keep those refugees there??

?Well, I agree, but??

?But nothing, Captain Keu?nar,? he snapped. ?We provided that Intelligence colonel with enough credits to buy a private estate on Naboo??

?When it is recaptured??

?Precisely. Besides, with Colonel Malleck seeking to buy on Naboo, it will give him impetus to promote the recapture of that little, feeble planet,? the other concluded. ?So we have every right to what is ours. Come with me. I want this docking bay blocked. See to it, Captain.?

?Yes, sir.?

Pari ducked as a uniformed being wandered into view. Several metres away, he headed for the docking bay entrance where two others were waiting. Bothans, Pari thought, his interest piquing. So, perhaps Mr. Urry is not Mr. Urry at all?

The Gotal Seperatist Agent sighed, feeling resigned and confused. But, even so, he was good to me and I have no other reason to doubt his generosity.

Pari watched as Captain Keu?nar appeared off to the side of the airspeeder again. This time, his approach was flanked by two civilian-looking Bothans. They could have been Eriadu citizenry, were it not for the unattractive and uncommon ceremonial blasters hanging by their sides. The three Bothans exchanged knowing glances between Pari?s airspeeder, and the damaged Downfall.

They must
  20. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Daria ? Eriadu City, heading for winery

Daria made it to the hotel. Time to get her plans underway. As soon as she entered her room, she scanned it for intrusions. She only had a few hours left, and she planned to use them to the fullest. She looked at the message the alien had sent her.

She would wait to send him a reply. She hacked into the ships reservations, and set herself up for a flight to leave not too long after her tranasctions were completed. And a few hours before her other programs would go into effect. She smiled. She then checked the hack net.
    She smiled, as her eyes shinned. She had made her goal. The bidding had reached 6 digits. Excellent.

She sent a message to boards. [The bidding is now closed.]

She then sent a message to the winner of the bidding. [Payment is to be made in one hour. Address follows. Only bidder and one other allowed. Payment to be made immediately to account at meeting. Any variations from instructions constitiutes immediate withdraw of bidding contract.]

She used one of her many dummy accounts. She could easily transfer the money to another, and make it accessable to her, in case they tried a tracer program.

Once she was finished sending out her message, she adjusted the blaster she had strapped to the inside of her leg. And the smaller holdout blaster she had placed another place.

Showtime. She packed up her compak, and placed some specs across her eyes. She changed her clothing, dressed as a profesional businesswoman. Her hair, up and placed. She then made her way back to the winery. She wanted to be their early.

21. DarthReven Jedi Youngling

IC. Vor'en: " Credits and guns? Not bad... But nothin' is final until i meet with this guy, and see the details. By the way, if the guy's got an atitude problem, fix it. Its about some time someone put a stop to that ego of yours!" He gufawed(SP) loudly. " Serriously, deal with it. You cant go around intimidating everyone with a vibroblade... Work behind the system, rule the weak with fear of force not force itslef. Crucial diferance, that. You wont be able to get any higher in rank if you dont understand that. But anyways, did this Valhorrian give a place to meet? We'll meet at his cordinates, but we'll have a diferant rutine. You know how we normaly meet with just a pack of men for protection? I dont like the sound of this Valhorrian, could be a trap. You'll comke along too, with a group with those new stealth filed generators we aquired from the group of Bentusi traders from Zyridel. Dont reveale yourseleves unless i give the go ahead, got it? "

OOC: By the way, can i *use* Fa'ar a bit? It doesnt realy matter, but i want to know for future refrences...

TAG: Deto
  22. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight

star 5
    GM Update

Hello, everyone. :)

Naturally, as we approach Christmas, we should expect things to be a little quieter than usual. As with everyone else, I will try to post if I can, but I will be back in force come next week. I wish everyone a happy and safe holiday, and will see you all once the festivities are over. :)

On another note, Fa'ar is all yours, Reven. It will be good to see what you have in kind for him. And, Ktala, both Slumvillage and I have expressed interest in interacting with Daria, so the offer's there if you would like to take it. :)

Happy holidays, everyone. :D
  23. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Sure. I love interaction. Just let me finish one little thing...
    hehehehhe

Daria ? Eriadu City, The winery

Daria made it to the winery. As she found her room once again, she ordered a bottle, and sat it on the table. She then pulled out her comlink, and sent a message to the being.

[Will meet you where we first met. One hour.]

Once she was finished sending out her message, she took her seat, and checked the place she had specifically requested, moving the table just slightly. Excellent. All was in place. She unlocked the doorway, and then slided over slightly. She had the information she had downloaded. The visor scanned the area, as she waited, sipping on a cup of the wonderfully dark drink, her finger carefully sliding down the rim of the cup. The business was busy, but not overcrowded. Excellent.

The waittress would come in a check on her. Daria spoke, smiling. "Once the people I am to do business with arrive, please dont come in for at least 20 minutes. It will take them that long to make a decision, with all the wonderful wines you have." Daria flipped her a credit. The waitress smiled, and nodded. She watched the woman, as she left the room, and then her smile faded away. "For you, Wraith..." she said softly, as she checked her blasters, and then her chronowatch.

Showtime.

Daria didnt have to wait long. Obvious her 'guest' was actious to receive the information as well. He arrived early. At first, she grew nervious, as she noticed four beings step from a vechicle. But one stayed near the door, as two entered the building. Another moved towards the back door. Daria didnt know what they were called, but they were HUGE. Bigger looking that Wookiees. But alot uglier. ICK. The man they followed looked human, but anything was possible. She watched them enter the building. Daria sat back, and with datapad in hand, waited for her guests.

A few moments later, big and ugly walked into the room. He quickly scanned the area. Daria smirked slightly, as the thing stared down at her, as if trying to intimidate her. 'Not a chance, fat boy..' she thought to herself. It made a move towards her, and her face went deadly serious. "Stop. Dont even THINK about it."

The thing growled at her, when the second person came in. A very handsome looking man, with dark eyes, and even darker hair entered the room. He said something, and the beast took a step back, growling at her.

The man entered the room, and offered her what he probably was considered a 'dashing' smile. "Sorry about Thrull here. He takes his job very seriously." He stepped up to the table, and took a seat, the thing standing close behind him. He looked around the room, and then back at Daria. "Just you? That seems a rather hazardious option..." He reached out, and turned the bottle that Daria had on the table. "Hmm...good choice." he said, looking back up at her.

Suddenly, Daria felt something. She wasnt sure at first, but then she recognized it. This man, was trying to manipulate her. First, with big and ugly..and now....

She frowned, her eyes hidden behind the visor, as she popped open her datapad. She had felt that before. Like whenever Valen was near. He was a user. Time to get this done quickly.

Daria looked up. "You ready to do business now, or shall me and my employer take our business elsewhere?" she asked, sounding like some secretary talking about a business transaction.

The man's eyes glanced about slightly, as his eyebrows knitted together. He then focused back on Daria, looking deeply towards her face.

"Take of your visor. I want to see who Im dealing with."

Daria snapped the datapad closed, and stood up. "Then, we dont deal. Im not here for your amusement. Either deal with it...or leave." Could this guy be some government plant? After meeting that Jedi eariler, anything was possible.

The man was quick to stand up, even as the thing growled at her. He was no longer smiling as easily as he was before, but he still held a grin. "Okay...sit down. I want to deal. My employeer wouldnt like it if I c
  24. slumvillage Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Je'ru Evaron
    Eriadu, City Spaceport Docking Bay M94

There were plenty of refugee's left that still needed to have some medical attention. Je'ru didn't know how many of them had gotten serviced over the few hours that he was asleep. They had all heard the annoucement made by the Clone Trooper. These refugee's were pretty excited about being able to leave the cold confines of the docking bay. They had been couped up in there for a little over a day so far and wanted to get some of Eriadu's fresh air. Although Je'ru didn't know how fresh it would be, atleast they would get some exercise walking around the main city. They could also have the chance of contacting any relatives that lived on Eriadu, if they had any here, to go and stay with them or even start their own life on Eriadu. The reports from the Republic authorities about Naboo being recovered but yet still unsafe still made the refugee's a little uneasy. Most of them wondered if there homes and businesses were still standing.

Je'ru smiled when he saw Galak approach Tev and him. The smile quickly turned to a frown. Je'ru was not feeling too well and felt a cold approaching. He didn't want to take any bacta from the refugee's and knew that they had some more out in the AirTaxi. Hopefully Titus' AirTaxi was still outside of the docking bay and safe. He wasn't too sure but if it was, he would take some bacta from the back of the airTaxi before taking it from the refugee's who needed it the most. Je'ru turned to the side and hacked up some flem which was in the back of this throat. He cleared his throat and listened to Galak as he was happy for the refugees gaining access to Eriadu.

"I'm not sure why they didn't do this yesterday though. What changed over the course of the last few hours. First they didn't let us leave, we had to escape out of here and then they completely lockd down the whole docking bay for a little while. I just don't understand. I also don't want these refugee's leaving at all. It's too dangerous out there. We got attacked last night, whether it was random or not makes no difference. We cannot watch over all the refugee's when they head out into the city. They will all want to head off and do their own thing. I suggest we urge them to stay here. Where's Kastre?"

Holding his hand over his mouth as he coughed again, Je'ru's held went up looking around for Kastre. It would not be easy to find him as he was a short human in a sea of refugees. Then he remembered he had his commlink with him. The same nubian commlink in which Kastre had wired to each and everyone's personal commlink within their little group. He was lucky it wasn't lost or damaged during his little fight with the street gang members. Je'ru picked it up from his waist and switched it on.

"Kastre! You there?"

TAG: Tyi, YoungAngus, DarthReven
  25. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: Darn it darn it darn it, Kastré is here but just not feeling intelligent enough to write him at such a time in the morning (6:34am). The thing is, sleep hasn't happened yet. ;)

I can see me not getting to this till Wednesday, I'm afraid I have to say. But if I have a good chance, there's the possibility of me appearing. :D Since it's so important with the clone's in the current situation, I really don't want to do a hashed Kastré response. I am sorry for the delay. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.