1. There Are Only a Few Days Left to Vote in the RPF Awards!

Click here to view the ballot!

SWRPF Archive ~The Star Wars 4: Riot of Passage~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rabai, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym Jedi Knight

star 6
    IC - Tiafe
    Eriadu - The Kalahaan District
    Credits: 0 Inventory: None

Tiafe waved his new friend away. "Goodnight."

He stayed up a while longer, making sure his clothes were completly dry, before he too went up to his own bed.

It was a comfortable mattress. Far better then wodden planks or empty boxes that he had gotten used to of late.

His dreams were filled with promise, partly with remorse. He regretted the mistakes he made that got him this far, but perhaps, as his dream considered, that wasn't such a bad thing. Now, he had a chance to prove himself, with a new friend and hope by his side.

Maybe after all this, things could get back to normal ...

tag: None as yet, another post to come.
  2. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Daria - Eriadu City, Port District, Ishili Estate Preservation, Port District - On way to Space port.

Daria grinned, as she left the park. She was done here. There was nothing else to hold her here, and she wanted to leave this place far behind. Only one more thing, and she would enjoy it. She walked briskly around the area, making sure she was not being followed, before she dissapeared into an eatery. Not long, as she exited the place. She was ready for her trip. She wore a long grey dress, slitted so that she could walk, and several layers she could hid things within. A headcowl, with a veil, for she was in mourning. She looked as a simple traveler. Another of the weary hoarde that made their way to Coruscant every day. Just enough money to stay out of the slum sections, but low key and far from the rich spectrum as well, and anyone who tried bother her, they would be set on the errors of their ways quickly. This way had an advantage. Few would bother her on board, and if she needed too, she could actually gather assistance. A new name for her travels as well, to go along with the new clothes and items she now carried. Her hair was now dark, and long, with much of her face covered. She pressed a small container, and a wiff of a delicate perfume could be smelled. It also masked her own scent. It also had a secondary purpose, she hoped would not have to be used. A dark blue cloak completed the new look. She left the eatery from the back, and continued on her way. Soon she would not have to go through all of this. But for now, she would make no errors.

She walked slowly as she made her way towards the outgoing space port. She refused to look in the direction of the old ship she knew was still there. She didnt care. That part of her had died. She moved on.

As she reached the main offices of the place she needed to pick up she was stopped by a gang of youth.

"Hey, lookit what we got. Looks like a skeeter." one of the youth jibbed at her, while they moved to encircle her. Daria frowned slightly, but stayed silent. Normal noisy streeth thugs. Had she not been so near the place, she would have simply blasted em with her blaster. The dark thoughts within her increased as she stayed center to them all, a small hankerchief in her hand, as she brought her hand to her chest, as if worried. '..these little brats! Where is port security!?' she thought to herself. Course..not when you actually NEED one..

"Ohh look at all she wearing. You rich or something lady?" another youth asked as he moved, to take a peek at her clothing.

"Oh..go AWAY!" she said, with one hand shooing them off. "If I were rich, you brat, my bodyguard would be teaching you some manners." she replied, as she suddenly realized, that she sounded like her grandmother. These kids were messing with her plans. Daria could suddenly imagine herself pummeling this insufferable snob into the ground, as she swiftly moved, to avoid a rather lazy attempt at a grab. S

"Quick too aint she, Jev?" one of the other kids laughed, while the one kids face turned bright red. Farkling. Not a good sign. Kid decides he losing face, he's gonna try something stup...

A hand grabs her shoulder, as in an instant she whirls around to slap the offender, as she brings one hand down, a blade close to being drawn. Someone starts to laugh. She needed to get out of this mess. A foot to the toes, and then groin takes out another. "Look...why dont you boys just go?" she says as she backs away from the remaining three.

*click* The sound of a blade being opened is not what she needed to hear. The kid with the red face now looks angry. Frell. She is going to have to fight. She backpeddles quickly, when suddenly, she feels another presence suddenly very close to her. She is about to let that person find out just how well armored she is, when she runs into someone hard, hitting them square in the chest. She turns her head..

And for a moment, her knees went weak on her. She dipped, as if she was about to pass out, and an arm went around her waist, as a blaster pointed in
  3. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: I am here Ktala!!

So sorry to see you go Deto, if that truly is the case. You are one of the best and intricate writers I've ever seen on these boards, and you've done a brilliant job with this game. If you ever want to come back in full or if your situation changes at anytime, be it now or in the future, you are very welcome to jump right back in. And I'm also glad to hear that things are a bit better now.

It's quite late and I'm still in holiday mood, so I can't focus now but I would most appreciate it if slum updated me on his thoughts via PM that he mentioned he sent everyone earlier? But either way if you did or can do that, I should be able to start writing again very soon. :D I'm still with this game despite my recent bumblings, so all of you that are still around you don't have to worry about that. :)
  4. DarthReven Jedi Youngling

OOC: I am also here, but i'm going to wait for somebody else to post with the freedom group first. And on my Crime Cartel, Deot was going to contact my man, so i'm a bit stuck for now. I hope SW4 will get back on track soon...
  5. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    OOC-I think we should put the game on hold for a bit, and let the CO-GM's flesh things out and decide where they will take the story and have someone officaly be the GM.
  6. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: What Angus said is basically what is happening. :) Slum contacted me and was very helpful, so now I will try to sort out what is happening and then contact you all relatively soon.

So sometime later next week or beyond I hope that this will align itself towards go mode again. ;)
  7. Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Greetings. Need a hand?
  8. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: Sai!! Hello to you too! :D

If you want to become apart of this again, by all means, come! :) I've been distracted and busy for the past week or so, hence why this is in a quiet state. Just let me know how much you want to do, and we'll get this show back on the road in no time. ;)

Good to see you!
  9. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    OOC-OMG SAI!! Help us!!! You and Deto go and everything stops!
  10. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC: If I can assist in getting this back on its feet, then I will. I'm only just now getting over my writer's block, and still feel a little out of my depth. This is a very fine RPG; I love The SW4, and I tried my best at running things. If I can help out in any way, I'll do what is required of me. :)
  11. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: Sorry, I've been a bit busy/distracted lately.
  12. YoungAngus Jedi Youngling

star 5
    OOC-I have just joking around, I know alot of people here have been busy.

Deto, with your writer's block starting to slowly go away, maybe instead of taking on GM duties you could just go back to playing as one character.

This is a great game and needs alot of good GM'ing I dont want to ask anyone to take on the job of doing it and no one should feel obligated.
  13. Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: I think everyone just needs a change of scenery. I'm happy to boost us off into something fresh if it will help. And so long as people don't mind my creative insanity being applied to the current situation.
  14. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC:

HEHEHE..I sure dont mind, whichever way the game heads.

Ole Daria about to leave the planet anyway...hehehhe

talk about a change in scenery. :p

Just wanna play!!

15. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC: That would be a good idea...I'm just going to try and get into the swing of things once again. As I said, if I can help in any way I will. And it would be great to have Sai back in on the action.

And Ktala, I always did wonder what you had in plan... o_O
  16. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC:

WELLLLL...
    If we're still playing...

I can just post my bit of mayheim here...if you like!

:D
  17. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: What the heck. I'll finish out Daria's plans anyway.
    ;)

Daria - Leaving Eriadu City, Port District, and the rest of this cursed planet.

Daria entered the spaceport. She was relaxed now. Less than 30 minutes later, she had her ticket in her hand. She looked at her chrometer. Excellent. Her flight was due to leave in less than 20 minutes. She had purchased middle class tickets. But she picked a diffrent 'ship' than the one the little alien had spoke to her off.

She walked onto her ship, a smile on her face. She didnt care now. All she had to do now, was to look forward to the final part of her little going away gift. For Trimaj. Frell. Even for the Bothan, even though he had left. She was alone, now, and she had grown much darker than she was when she had arrived. She didnt care. She only wanted to reach Coruscant now. From there, she could go anyplace. She might be able to afford a ship. Anything, was better than here. They would pay. They should have never bother Trimaj.

She found her room. It was small, but comfortable. She locked the door, and sat down, watching from the window. She looked down at her timepiece. A wide grin slowly crossed her face. On time, her ship, smoothly took off, leaving the station, and dissapearing into the darkness of space.

An hour passed. And then, her parting gift, her homage to Trimaj, began.

And confusion broke out on Eriadu.

It started when all of the sewers systems suddenly started spewing garbage, exploding from the lower levels, as a flush command had suddenly been entered into their systems. Moments later, comlink systems began shutting down. It woudlnt effect flights, and emergency medical. She wasnt feeling that cruel. Besides, those were more heavily guarded. But local civilian buisiness suddenly found themselves silent, and in the dark. The power grid started going wild, as it suddenly replied to commands that had been entered eariler into its mainframe. It had been feed a fake power surge, and the system was doing what it was designed to do, shunting power around, in a effort to protect its central grid.

How she loved compac jump boxes. While she didnt effect flight, she was sure that all of the computers that handled things like booking, and appointments, were probably about to overload.

Daria leaned back in her seat. With a few keystrokes, she purged her computer system. Cleaning it, she put back on the basic programs once again. She then hid her computer, back to where it had been hidden. Except for a regular suitcase, with her clothing, everything else was hidden. Realizing that she had not slept in many days, she checked her door once again, and then, leaning against the door, fell asleep. It would be a few days, before the ship would reach Coruscant. She would be ready by then.

Never tick off an hacker.

She chuckled, as she fell asleep, her finger curled around a blaster.

TAG:...
  18. Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Well, we can do this in one of two ways - either I can invade, or (if you mostly want to head off in one group) I can concoct some intriguing thriller for you all to stumble into. I don't really mind either way. In any case, I'm not really sure I want to come back permanently in a GM style role just yet. My attention is, for the most part, still on someone else.
  19. Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight

star 5
    OOC: Well...well, well, well, that probably would have given us something to smell. A sticky situation, Ktala. I honestly didn't know what sort of plan you had in mind, but this is interesting... :D In other matters, though, I've already spoken to Sai about this and he knows what I think. You'll have any support I can give you. I'm not sure, either, whether I can commit to GMing at present, but I will help out where I can. :)
  20. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Youngling

star 2
    OOC: Hey guys, wow it's been a long time. Anyone feel like updating me on the story? If I'm allowed to start with you guys again that is.
  21. Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Yeah I think I'm a bit behind too. If my assistance is required, I'll read up on events and see what I can do. Mind you, Tyi and slum are still the official GMs. I'm just a mildly addicted interloper.
  22. FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Someone post an update on what's happened thus far, here OOC, or send a PM to the both of us so we can get back in gear. Please.
  23. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Sorry. I would if I could.

Most of the others I think, were still stuck at the landing bay, trying to get clearance to leave.

hehe..That might not be so hard at the moment. :D

Poor Daria. Entire team gone.
    All that money to spend by herself.
    Off to Coruscant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.