main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The Star Wars 4: Riot of Passage~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rabai, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    IC: Galak thanked Kastre' as he took the COmlink. After hearing the plan, he asked his buds' to wait while he bought some stuuf at the vendor. He spent all his credits buying light armor, and a repeater( 60+40= 100) He then got back to the group and got ready to move out.

OOC: I aqm going on a month long trip to California, i will not be able to post very frequently. I will post when i can(at the worst, twice a week) but if i dont post for a couple of days in a row, i would like it if one of the GMs or a player( if they could handle it) post for Galak. I wouldnt like him to stay idle. Still, i hope i will be able to still post about every other day.

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - 115 Credits
    Theed, Regal Street checkpoint

Daria lay prone behind some scanty cover, blaster raised and firing. And she kept firing, driven by pure fear, until the last of the droids fell. Once it had grown quiet, she looked around.

Kayar lay panting on the ground, having collapsed almost in sync with the final Battle Droid. He remained still for several long moments, no longer caring about the rain or the torrents of water that rushed past him.

Daria slow got up as well, trying her best not to think about what posessed her to do what she just did. As the smoke dispersed on the wind and fresher air began to enter his lungs, Kayar hauled himself to his feet and raised his hand to forestall any offers of help.

"I can walk."

He hunched over and placed his hands on his knees. Daria kept a watchful eye on him, but she knew that Trimaj was nearby.

"Thank you both for showing up when you did. Undoubtedly, my life was saved by your actions."...he paused. "As you have probably guessed by now, I am the foreign attaché who was caught stealing the Diplomatic Cover Database. The details are not important right now, but you can understand why I would wish to gain access to that computer. If you can get the partial database, I'll help you sell it. The credits are yours - I don't want them. All I ask is that you open up a remote connection so that I can access my computer."

Daria nodded. "Wont be long. So you have to be quick." she replied.

Kayar took a deep breath and pointed beyond the checkpoint. "This street heads to the left and merges into a road which runs past the Foreign Diplomatic Residence. Most of the troops are focused on the Royal Palace off the east, so you shouldn't encounter too much resistance. Remember, the room you want is number 327. You'll need a manual override to enter the building once you're past the guards. Open your minds and I'm sure you will succeed."

At this Kayar smiled and stood up straighter. "I will go access private bay ninety-four. When you open a connection for me, I can acquire the codes to that shuttle I mentioned. Stay in touch via comlink - we'll get through this."

Daria nodded. She gave a look, and looked towards the road he had pointed to. Time to get earn their pay.

"In that case...I'll make sure you get your connection." she murmored, as she began to move in that direction. She shook her head, slightly as she moved. She truly wanted to hurry up and be off this planet. Something strange was happening, and she didnt want to be around to find out what it was. And it had nothing to do with the current battle.

Tag: Sai, Trimaj

3. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    Je'ru Evaron -{20 Credits}-
    Inventory ~ Vibroblade, Blaster Pistol, Nubian Commlink + Work Tools
    Theed, Naboo, Infohub 2nd, Vendor

Je'ru took the nubian commlink from Kastre and exchanged it with his commlink placing it on his belt. He looked back up at Kastre and said. "Thanks, It will help out if we are all on the same page I suppose." Je'ru handed Kastre is old commlink. "As for heading towards the medical bay, let's get moving. Another hand would not hurt agaisnt an endless supply of war droids." Je'ru turned from Kastre and faced the rest of the group, Tev and Anaron. "I'm ready to do this. If we can give fight away some of these droids and give hope to the injured and sick in underground Naboo I would be more than welcome to do the best I can."

Tag ~ Tyi, Flamingbladesaber, YoungAngus, DarthReven, ScaPa

OCC:Wow, looks like a started a trend. I did it to keep track of what I had with me and all. But I'm glad to see everyone using it.

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: i'm sorry, i have not forgotten about this but life got in my way. i won't be able to post today most likely, but i will have a post tommorow. period.

5. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    IC Tev 60

Tev nodded, everyone had spent a majority of thier credits on supplies for the mission which lay ahead. They had weapons and communicaters, so thier was no need to remain with the vendor.

'I guess we should quickly head down there so we can start this job soon.'

Tev went to the door and it shot open, he walked down the same hallway he came thier in. His rifle bounced around on his back as he walked. After heading through the winding underground tunnels he faced the medical door, he went in and saw the doctors.

'How is the man we brought in?'

TAG-Any

6. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Kastré: - [0 credits]
    Inventory - [2 sets of work tools, 3 Nubian comlink, 1 handheld scanner]

Vendor in chamber 11, Theed tunnel network, Naboo

The remaining man indicated that he would join the team for the job. Kastré nodded in respect and tossed him one of his Nubian comlinks. "Glad to have you a part of the team, friend."

Kastré looked up as Je'ru answered a confirmation to his offer. Je'ru took the comlink from Kastré's hand and gave him his own. "Thanks..." Kastré started to say just when Je'ru said his thanks at the same time. Je'ru then went on to say that they should get moving. Kastré listened as Je'ru also stated that he would be glad to help the people of Naboo. Kastré smiled. At least it appears some people still have heart.

"I concur. We should get moving." Kastré replied. Tev also nodded his agreement and backed it up with his own words. Tev then proceeded to head off down the corridor that had lead up to Chamber 11. Kastré glanced at the men beside him before following Tev down through the underground tunnels. They made their way back to the medical wing where they had left the helpless man. As Tev walked up to some of the doctors, Kastré turned towards the bacta tank where the man should of been. It was empty.

Kastré's face openly registered surprise. He knew bacta was the best healing agent in the galaxy, and he had hoped it would give good results, he just hadn't fully expected it to be such fast results. This man must truly be a Jedi, Kastré figured, feeling the weight of the Jedi's weapon at his belt. Looking around, he saw the same medical lady who he had talked too on their previous stop. Kastré approached her and asked, "Where is the man that was put into this bacta tank? We have come back to check on him, to see if he may need further help."

[Inventory change: 2 sets of work tools, 1 Nubian comlink, 1 comlink, 1 handheld scanner]

TAG: Sai-Mera_Saa [Could you control the medical lady and let us know what to do as far as Rabai's character goes?]
    YoungAngus, FlamingBladeSaber, slumvillage, DarthReven
    , ScaPaCamem [I think it's a definite that he's gone... let's stop tagging him.]

[b]OOC: DarthReven[/b], could your character give his name to us the next time you post? Sorry, I'm just tired of calling people, 'the other man'. Cheers.

7. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    OOC: Sure, my guy's name is Galak Kast.
    IC, Galak: As his new team went thru the naboo tunnels, they stoped at the medical bay. Kastre' had a face of open suprise. Not likeing to not know what is happening, Galak asked Kastre' what had happened.

8. Sai-Mera_Saa

Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2002
    IC: Saié (medical lady)

Theed (underground), Medbay 4

As Saié was resetting the bacta tank for the next patient, a group of young looking beings entered the Medbay. She immediately recognised them from before and moved to answer their hurried questions about the man they had brought in earlier.

"Ah yes," she smiled kindly. "Rather amazing chap that one - healed up in no time. I think he'll be all right, you did well to bring him here so quickly. Apparently he had something rather pressing to do, so he headed off just before you returned. I'm sure he'd want to speak to you though and you all seem to be in such a hurry, so I'll make a note of where you're headed and pass it on to him when he comes back."
    Tag: Tyi-Maet_Nefer, YoungAngus, FlamingBladeSaber, slumvillage, DarthReven

9. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005
    Je'ru Evanron-{20 Credits}-
    Inventory - [Vibroblade, Blaster, Nubian Commlink + Work tools]
    Theed, Naboo, Medical Bay

Je'ru eagerly followed Kastre, wondering who this man in that they need to get in the medical bay was exactly. He must be special Je'ru thought to himself, I was knocked out and wasn't even taken to the medical bay. Whatever types of injuries the man had, he was gone before they got to the medical bay. The bacta tank was empty and the medical lady said he left.

"Great." Je'ru said turning towards the group. "Who was this man anyway?"

Tag ~ The Group

10. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Tev 60

Tev was the first in, and realized the injured man was gone. Kastre spoke to the doctors. All around the medical room there where Nubians laying on beds, trying to survive from the injuries they recived in the battle above. Seeing all this made Tev nervous, dozens were injured and killed up there fighting to save thier planet. Tev was doing this for no cause at all, only for the credits to help get him to leave. The door opened again and the man named Je'ru walked into the room and looked around before speaking.

"Who was this man anyway?"

Tev looked back at him.

'Some old fossil That ran in here and collapsed, probaly broke his hip or something.'

11. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Anaron Nexon. 25 credits. Vibroknuckler.

Underground Tunnel, Medical Wing.

Anaron looked at the bacta tank, they looked very small, he didn't like being squashed into small places, it made him feel weighed down and unable to move. But when the situation called for it, some people have to be healed and no-one ever said healing would be luxury.

Jeru mentioned the man.

"Who is this man anyway?"

The question short and simple, not a lot Anaron could say either, he knew nothing of the injured being that lay on the bed when he arrived. Only that he were special in some way he couldn't describe. He were relieved that he didn't have to say anything, but the reply that came fast after wasn't too complimentary.

"Some old fossil that ran in here and collapsed, probably broke his hip or something."

Anaron gave a frown, old fossil? Broke his hip or something? He had always felt provoked by other people's disrespect for something that had happened to someone, be it death or a heavy injury.

"He definetely took quite a hit to be injured like that, put yourself in his position for a second. If you were hurt critically like he were, would you have the self-courage and confidence to get up and walk away straight back into the heat of battle? I don't think most of us would even dare go back out if we were hurt like that.

He stood back a second, Kastré then caught his attention, a heavy metal weapon hung limp on the side of his belt. Anaron's eyes shot wide open, he never saw one of those except in a local museum left over from a previous war, it was the weapon of a knight, a knight Anaron couldn't even begin to describe to himself right now. Was the weapon Kastré's?

TAG: Tyi, YoungAngus, Reven, Slumvillage and Rabai.

12. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Kastré: - [0 credits]
    Inventory - [2 sets of work tools, 1 Nubian comlink, 1 comlink, 1 handheld scanner]

Medical wing, Theed tunnel network, Naboo

The man, who-he-had-yet-to-know-the-name-of, walked up to Kastré as he waited for the medical lady to respond. He asked what it was that had surprised him. Kastré half murmured, "He isn't here..."

Kastré listened as the medical lady responded to his question. She told him of the bacta man's recent departure. "Thank you, my lady. If I may?" Kastré said as he reached over and picked up the same durasheet that the lady had left his earlier message on. The medical lady nodded her permission. Selecting a nearby writing utensil, Kastré flipped the durasheet over and wrote on the back: 'Dear Jedi. We have gone on a job in the Northern Market Square that will help Naboo. We will be returning to Info Hub 2b once we have finished our work. You can meet us there or in transit if you wish. Note: I am still carrying your item for you. Signed, your helpers.'

Turning back to the rest of the group, he heard Je'ru's query as to why this man was so important. He heard Tev make a snide comment about old fossils. He's back to his cynical mood, Kastré wryly thought. He then saw Anaron frown at Tev's comment and proceed to speak in defense of any person that may have gotten as injured as the old man had.

Kastré noticed that Anaron was now staring at him. Ignoring him for the moment, Kastré spoke up, addressing all four men around him. "While we were in Info Hub 2b, an old man walked in and collapsed on the floor. Me and Tev here, we both carried the man to this medical wing as he had suffered some devastating wounds. The reason that I was anxious to stop by here before we go on the job, was because I picked this up when we helped the man." He stopped speaking, and deliberately unhooked the lightsaber at his belt and held it so they could all get a good look. Kastré smiled, "Yes, that old man is a Jedi. That is probably why he was able to heal in the bacta so quickly. Now you must understand why possibly having him with us would be a great benefit."

"The medical lady has told me that he appeared to have a pressing matter, which, I can only assume, is extremely important if a Jedi is needed. I have left another note here for him, so hopefully when we return, or even on our way, he may find us. Because," Kastré hooked the lightsaber back to his belt, "I'm sure he would be direly missing this. I shall return it to him, if, or rather when, we meet him again."

When Kastré finished, he held up his hand to forego any questions about the old man. "I know nothing more of this Jedi as you do. So seeing as we now have no reason to remain here, and barring any more questions, let us depart to the Northern Market Square," he said, indicating the northern exit of the Med bay.

TAG: YoungAngus, FlamingBladeSaber, slumvillage, DarthReven

13. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005
    Je'ru Evaron; 20 Credits; Vibroblade, Blaster, Nubian Commlink, Work tools
    Medical Bay Theed, Naboo

"Some old fossil that ran in here and collapsed, probably broke his hip or something." Tev replied. Je'ru chuckled at the subject knowing it was more serious than that but something to break the tension such as that comment felt nice after everything that has happened. Then Anaron spoke up.

"He definetely took quite a hit to be injured like that, put yourself in his position for a second. If you were hurt critically like he were, would you have the self-courage and confidence to get up and walk away straight back into the heat of battle? I don't think most of us would even dare go back out if we were hurt like that." Je'ru face fell flat. Wow he must be special Jeru thought to himself. He looked back at Tev who quickly shut up and then back at Anaron whose eyes were huge like a Bith. He noticed Anaron looking at Kastre's waist and Jeru looked down.

"Kastre...." Je'ru asked pointing towards the cylinder on the belt of Kastre. "What is that?"

Tag ~ The Group

14. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    OOC: [face_laugh] Slum, did you post that as Kastre was posting his? He just explained it. I'll wait for you guys to move on and then I'll chip in when we begin the task. Nice work, we've all managed to stay together without anyone disappearing without reason, OOC that is.

15. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005
    OCC:Whoops, just disregard that post, to late to delete sorry bout that.

Je'ru Evaron -{20 Credits}-{Vibroblade, Blaster, Commlink, Work Tools}-
    Underground Medical Bay Theed, Naboo

A Jedi? Je'ru thought to himself. He would've helped but he was gone. There was nothing they could do about it but move on to the Northern market square to get on with this job and get off of this doomed planet.

"Yes, Yes." Je'ru said as he looked towards the medical bay exit as Kastre pointed towards it. "Let's get moving." Kastre seemed to know where he was going and Je'ru, having only been on this planet for a short period of time did not know his way around Naboo, or even Theed for that matter. He thought back to his horned alien friend who brought him underground to theed after the attack began. She was dead but Je'ru could do nothing now, he decided he could mourn later. Now he had to fight in her honor and save himself which she did, so her death would not be in vein. He gripped his blaster tighter thinking of her. Meeting of her in the most unlikely place and it was weird for him to of even befriend a Zabrak.

"Come on, what are we waiting for?" Je'ru growled with anger. He needed something to do to take his mind off of that subject and keep busy. "Kastre, lead the way. You seem to know where we are headed."

Tag ~ YoungAngus, FlamingBladeSaber, darthreven, Tyi

16. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj ~ Credits 110

A he neared the Dor?leyn he heard him wave off any help. He is one tough Bothan, for which I am rather thankful. By rights he should be dead a few times over. He listend as the Bothan recounted everying that they needed to do, and the reasons behind this whole mission. That truly made things slightly more interesting that was for sure. However he was still wondered about whether he had messed things up with Daria. He?d have to make sure that got straightened out as soon as possible. At least she had agreed to remain with him after this was over. That was something at least.

Seeing Daria start to move off he said, ?We will stay in touch, and we?ll meet you at the shuttle. ? Following Daria he touched her hand briefly wondering if she might want to hold it again, however he was mainly just letting her know where he was. He seriously wondered what type of relationship they would have after this was over. Or if they would have one for that matter. . .

TAG SAI, KTALA

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Ishtar ~ Credits 10

Having gotten his equipment he waited for his partner to do something he looked around some more. He heard someone say something to him, he had to wonder how he knew he was a Noghri, but he ignored him, just focusing on the mission that they were being sent on. It should prove interesting at the very least.

TAG MOE

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - 115 Credits

Daria slowly began heading for the area that the bothan had informed them. Her mind was on finding that room number. She felt a slight touch on her hand.

She turned her head, and smiled, glad to find that Trimaj was fine, and still with her. She nodded her head, still smiling, before she turned, and stopped, her back against a nearby wall. She put up her blaster, and pulled out her comp-link. She looked up where they needed to go. The path winded down aways before they would reach the building. Hopefully, the Bothan was right about most of the droids being near the palace, instead of their area.

"Let's go..." she said softly, as she began to jog, picking up the pace abit. She was getting tired, and she wanted off the chunk of planet. She wanted to get out of the open, and into that building quickly. Then..maybe, they could rest, if only for abit.

TAG: SAI, Trimaj

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Seeing Daria smile at his did him a world of good. They were ok, or they were for the most part. Seeing her put her back to a wall he peered around the corner, but saw nothing. Finally some good luck. The Bothan was right finally right. Hearing her say lets go he followed her across the area, a little faster than her so he could take care of any surprises that might be there. However there were none, and he found himself in the doorway waiting for Daria to get there. She looked exhauseted, and he was thinking about insisting that they rest when she got there. Taking out his comlink he spoke into it, talking to Dor'leyn. "We need to take a slight rest, unless your in an untenable position. A five minute break while we're safe to get our energy up. Shadow out."

Hopeing that Daria had made it by this point he turned around to see where she was.

TAG KTALA, SAI

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria ~ Credits 115

Daria saw Trimaj as he hurried accross the open area, moving a bit faster than she was. At this point, unless their was blaster fire, she was not moving any faster. He paused, as he reached the doorway.

Daria skirted her way accross, a bit slower, as she began to feel the tiredness set in. She finally got there next to him, a few long moments later. He had just spoke into the comlink, but she was too far away to hear what he was saying. By the time she got there, he was finished speaking.

Daria slid down against the wall, catching her breath. She saw the two red orbs that she associated with Trimaj looking towards her. She waved slightly, to let him know that she was alright, but she didnt say anything. Her head was begining to hurt again. Feck, she wanted off this world.

She looked back down at her comp, and saw once they got into the building what direction they would need to take. She shook her head. She was definatelly not in shape for a war. She looked up at Trimaj.

"Ready?..." she asked weakly.

TAG: Trimaj, SAI

20. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj

Seeing her when she arrived he knew he had made the right choice. "We aren't going anywhere for another five minutes." He sat down next to her and put his arm around her, hoping she would lean on him this time. He sat and stared down the hall, wondering what the future was going to bring for them. Hopefully a way off of this planet, as well as some money. However he wanted to take care of something while they had a chance. "I'm sorry about how I reacted earlier. I don't know how to read women very well. Mainly because I've never really been around one. . ." He said this last rather sheepisly, hoping that he hadn't made a fool of himself again.

TAG KTALA

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - 115 Credits

Trimaj spoke as she sat down. "We aren't going anywhere for another five minutes." She didnt reply, but the look on her face was one of relief. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her, and she immediately leaned into his arm, the warmth from his body making her feel relaxed. Daria knew that if they sat their too long, she would be fast asleep, but at the moment, she didnt care. It was comfortable, and warm..and at least now, they werent getting rained on. The constant spatter had made her cold. At least now, she could warm up some.

He sat and stared down the hall, as she rubbed her eyes. A few moments later, he spoke again. "I'm sorry about how I reacted earlier. I don't know how to read women very well. Mainly because I've never really been around one. . ."

She looked up at him, suprised that he would make such a statement. She smiled, and gave a small yawn. "Well....I guess the middle of a war is NOT exactally what I would call a first date..." she chuckled softly to herself. "Dont worry about it. Not like Im exactally..uh..on top of things myself at the moment." she said softly.

She snuggled back down, and decided that a five minute catnap sounded wonderful right about now. She knew Trimaj, or the sound of blasters would wake her, if they needed to move. And she needed to be more alert, if she was going to hack a system.

About as long as it took for that thought to process....she was asleep.

TAG Trimaj

22. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Feeling her cuddle up next to him instantly made him feel much better. He relaxed and just enjoyed being there with her. He almost kissed her on the cheek, but didn't. That would have been far to weird at the moment. However he wouldn't stop himself from enjoying the warmth and comfort she provided.

Hearing her response he chuckled slightly. "I would have to agree with you there, its not exactly the best first date possible." However he felt her fall asleep and he smiled. He had a very strong feeling that they would be fine. He decided to wait until they heard from the Bothan again to wake her up, figuring it would be at least five minutes. He set about making sure he would regain as much energy as he could.

TAG SAI, KTALA.

23. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC: Good to see that you're still in here Trimaj, nice going.
    Don't worry slumvillage, your other post can just be read as if it happened beforehand. It makes perfect sense in that case.

[b]IC as Kastré: - [0 credits]
    Inventory - [2 sets of work tools, 1 Nubian comlink, 1 comlink, 1 handheld scanner][/b]
    [i]Theed tunnel network, Naboo[/i]

[blockquote]"You are correct in saying that I know where we are headed. This is my home planet after all," Kastré stated. "Even though I have never been down in these tunnels before, I know that if we head north and find an exit, we should be near the northern forest. The Northern Market Square isn't to far away from there."

Kastré responded to Je'ru's remarks with as little apprehension as he could. He had been surprised to hear the anger in Je'ru's voice, but Kastré just put that to wanting to destroy some of the wretched droids. Seeing that everyone was waiting for his lead, Kastré proceeded to make his way out of the Med bay. Exiting to a corridor, he continued walking, making a few random turns, in which he hoped would lead to an exit. He eventually stopped and asked a man who was in a military uniform for the northern most exit from the tunnels. The man directed them that it was only just around the next bend and off to the left.

Kastré and the group finally emerged from the underground and its smell?to immediately be assaulted by the smell of burnt duraplast. Kastré looked around him. They had exited the tunnels from a concealed access inside a back room of a small building. A small building that looked like it was crumbling all around them. The fact that the building's front door and wall were burnt to smoulders, as Kastré discovered as he inspected the house, didn't help Kastré's senses all to well. [i]At least it isn't that obvious a place,[/i] his mind told him.

Stepping out?or rather over?the burnt down door, Kastré was once again faced with an onslaught. This time, it was from the pouring rain that slammed down upon everything in its way. Kastré stood still for a moment, drinking the freshness in, while he waited to make sure all his friends had followed him outside. "Nothing like rain to freshen oneself up..." he murmured to himself. Turning back to his companions, he pointed down the street. "There's the forest like I said, so it looks like we're in the northern part of Theed thankfully. The Market Square is two blocks that way," he said, changing the direction of his hand as he was talking. "We'll need to be careful," he added. "There could be droid patrols moving in any of these areas. Let's go."

Kastré proceeded to start off in a brisk walk. As he went, his heart sunk. [i]There's so much... destruction.[/i] Kastré couldn't believe the atrocity that he saw all around him. It only made him more resolved into helping the planet. He broke into a slight trot when he regained his thoughts. Kastré looked behind him at the group. "The quicker we go, the less chance we'll be around when the droids come by," he answered their unspoken question.

Kastré suddenly stopped at an intersection of blaster-marked streets. "The Market Square is just around this corner. It is where this street," he said pointing towards the one they had just met, "meets Main Street fifty meters that way," he finished, hooking his hand in a motion meaning around the corner.

Kastré then motioned for them all to come forward and have a look. Making his way to the edge of the destroyed building they were standing by, Kastré moved his head around the corner. [i]Just as I feared.[/i] Standing at full alertness in the middle of the Square, were six battle droids. All with guns at the ready. Kastré then looked down at the surface of the usually busy Market Square. [i]So that's why the comm wire is broken.[/i] There were over a dozen blaster gouges covering the whole Square. Each one was only about a hands width wide or smaller. [i]Some of the quad laser blasts from the Confederacy's orbiting gunships must have gone deep enough into the Square and sliced right th

24. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Tev 60

Tev had been following Kastre through the forest, keeping quiet for the most part. He had his blast rifle clutched in boh of his arms, strectching out in front of him. When they reached the northern market Kastre noted it was guarded by droids. He started talking to he group. Tev didn't really pay attention, he kept peaking his head out looking at the droids. When Kastre finished speaking Tev boldy stood from behind the wall. He charged the droids, he blasted one in the head then he ran and dove he skidded and came to a stop behind a dead Falumpaset. He peeked his head over, two droids examined the dead droid, while the other 3 stood alert. Tev looked to the group behind him, he motioned for them to come. Tev then looked back up and fired 3 more shots, all of which missed the droids and hit a building behind them. Tev sat behind the dead creature, with his back facing the droids, he wiped the rain water, and sweat from his face. He then turned around lifted into the air a shot off two more shots, it missed and then he was bombarded by laser blasts. He crawled out from behind it Falumpaset's tail,and lay on the ground. He held the trigger firing his rifle, and took down one more only to be shot at again to were he had to retreat back to the safety behind the animal. Tev sat back down, and looked at his arm where he realized he was shot by a blasts. His shoulder burned with pain.

'I'm Gonna need some help here!'

TAG-ANY

25. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005
    Je'ru Evaron-{20 Credits}-[Vibroblade, Blaster, Nubian Commlink, Work Tools
    Northern Forest, Naboo

As the group followed Kastre out of the building, Je'ru stayed inside for a second. Great, Rain. I like drinking the stuff but I don't like I pouring down on my head. Je'ru said in his head thinking back to the days he lived on Tatooine among his people. He put his hood up over his head to not get wet and caught up to the group who wasn't too far ahead. The Confederacy really did a number on Naboo Je'ru thought as he looked around at the destroyed buildings, even some driods and humaniod bodies lay lifeless on the ground. His mind flashed back to Tierre, his Zabrak friend laying dead beside him. Je'ru gripped his blaster moving slowly as he took up the rear of the group. His head stayed moving as he looked back and forth, infront and behind him hoping to see no battle droids anywhere. He'd rather do this job as easy as possible but was ready for anything.

Je'ru heard Kastre say that the market square was just around the corner and that they had fifty meters to go to reach the wires Kastre need to repair. Je'ru peared out around the corner to see the six battle droids standing their, scanning for any life forms that could prove hostile. Kastre asked for some assitance on what to do about the droids as he really knew nothing of battle tatics, he was a geek Je'ru thought to himself.

Je'ru knowing a thing or two about ambushes took a mental picture of the surrounding areas where the droids stood, then began to speak but before he could Tev out of nowhere rushed towards the droids, Je'ru without thinking began provided some cover fire for Tev who surprisingly hit a droid point black in the noggin, taking the head off. Je'ru really couldn't see to well where he was shooting at, so he threw his hood back and saw Tev holding his arm which was shot, laying behind some type of creature. He yelled out to the group for some help. Tev, that was stupid and brave. But more stupid. Je'ru thought to himself.

"Tev, give me some cover fire!" Je'ru shouted into the commlink. Tev peared his rifle over the creature firing rapidly towards the droids, they began fireing back and only hit the creature. Je'ru shot out from behind the wall and began running towards the other side of the street getting off a few shots at the droids but not hitting them. Je'ru was never really good with guns, he was a more of swords fighter himself but he was not too bad at firing a blater. Je'ru reached the other side of the street safely as Tev ducked back down behind the creature. Je'ru peaked around the corner and saw that two droids were comming towads Tev and the other three towards him. Je'ru had to think fast.

"Two comming for you Tev, be ready." Je'ru said in the commlink as he tried to think of what he was going to do. He looked back at Kastre, Anaron and Galek hoping they were going to help out, although Je'ru seemed on his own as those three were closer to Tev. Je'ru stood with his back against the wall holding his blaster firmly ready for the droids to come around the corner any second now.

Tag ~ YoungAngus, Tyi, FlamingBlade, DarthReven or anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.