main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit The Star Wars EU 'VS' Thread.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The Kulvax Sisters, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kulvax Sisters

The Kulvax Sisters Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2013
    The idea behind this versus thread is to pit the characters of the Star Wars Expanded Universe against each other, using their canonically designated abilities, powers and skills, combined with their wit and knowledge.

The main purpose of this thread is to have a home where users can freely debate 'what-if' battles between Star Wars characters and judge who would win, to start a new battle, wait for the last one to be at an end and then post your's. If your's is timely enough to be straight after the end of the last one, it will be the chosen topic of debate to continue the thread along.

Just to make the point the canonically most powerful Sith Lord from the word of George Lucas himself and the words of Leland Chee and many authors of the various works is Darth Sidious, without a doubt. The canonically most powerful Jedi of all time is Grand Master Luke Skywalker, he inherited his father's potential which in the words of George is '200% of the Emperor' and fulfilled it, as we have seen in the Post-ROTJ EU Workings. (Quick Note: This may change depending on what the sequel trilogy actually does.)

First to post a battle here starts the debate, so begin!

If this thread's topic is a duplicate of another's then I apologise and if this is the wrong section of the EU sub-forums, again I apologise.

RF: We don't allow vs threads in Lit, sorry...

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    There's a "no versus threads" rule on this section of the forum.

3. The Kulvax Sisters

The Kulvax Sisters Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2013
    Ah ok, I apologise then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.