main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the Star Wars exhibit tour

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Obi Anne , Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    So the Star Wars exhibit is traveling around the continent, and I thought it might be a good idea to keep track of where it is, and if people want to go there together or something.

At the moment it's in Brussels where it will stay until the 28th of May when it moves on to Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. The exhibit opens there on the 28th of June.

2. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    Well, I have high hopes of visiting it while it's in Sweden ;)
    Just hope my bank account will agree with me [face_worried]

3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Okay, so let's hope your info is wrong and ours is right, because the GSFF plans to travel to Brussels 31.5/1.6 to visit the Exhibition....[face_worried]

4. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I think I got that wrong, it's open until the 31st of May. At least that's what it says in the Rebel Legion newsletter I got this week.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    The www.starwars-theexhibition.com even says that it's opened until the 1rst of June: "[Schedule:]7 days a week until the 1st of June". *hopes it's right*

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That's the same one that was here in London when CE was going on. It's worth seeing if you missed it then!

7. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    It's worth seeing even if you saw it there ;)

8. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    The Swedish organisers claim to have some things that haven't been on show before.

9. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I've seen it in London, but would love to go and see it again. I've heard that they are adding more items every time the exhibition changes place, so I guess it will be worth checking it out.

Does anyone know if there is a list of all cities the exhibition will take place in?

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you click on Skiara's link and go to 'Tour Dates' it has a list of where it's been and where it's going. The Sweden stop is the last one listed so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.