The Star Wars Kid.

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by B'omarr, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B'omarr Force Ghost

star 6
    Has everyone seen the video making the internet rounds now about the Star Wars Kid?

It stars a hefty young Canadien lad and features a very enthusiastic lightsaber demonstration. The kid almost falls down multiple times, and by the end of the video clip, he's as dishevled as the tigers that turned to butter.

I don't know if I feel bad for the kid or not though. Was he recording the video to be stupid on purpose, like something I would do?
  2. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Yep. I've seen it. I have mixed emotions of feeling sorry for him and laughing like crazy. The thing is, it looks like it was filmed where someone (maybe him) wanted it to look like a studio. It's not like it's him in his living room or something.
  3. B'omarr Force Ghost

star 6
    He filmed it in an A/V lab at school, according to 'they'. They also say that he never meant for the video to get online.

And chubby people doing odd things is always going to be funny. Some of the funniest people throughout history have been overweight. Chris Farley, John Belushi, Jared, Teddy Roosevelt, Henry VIII....
  4. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Well, Tommy and Pamela Lee never meant for their little home video to get online either. ;)
  5. JediPrincessKas Force Ghost

star 5
    Ha! This video cracked me up. I laugh everytime I see it. Comedic gold. :D

And there ain't nothin' wrong with chubby kids. :D
  6. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    It's not so much that he's chubby but he's just so uncoordinated. That video made my brother and I laugh so hard we cried.
  7. B'omarr Force Ghost

star 6
  8. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
  9. JediPrincessKas Force Ghost

star 5
    Awwww, how nice of them!

[face_laugh] I still find that quite amusing. :D
  10. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    He even has a funny name! ;)
Thread Status: