SWRPF Archive The Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ShadowWarrior, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    (Okay let's start here and see what I can do...:) )

Mogarnd Droker has recently learnt that his employee Sha Loran has stolen a sum of credits from his establishment on Coruscant. The Hutt is offering 30,000 credits for the assassination of his Twi?lek employee. Collection can be made at the Tusken Oasis.

Revisha had received her message of the credits being stolen. Revisha ran quickly to her BLT-A4 Y-Wing. She hopped in and set on the controls. She zoomed off with red flames coming out of the ends. Revisha was determined and ready to get those credits back. Revisha flew out to Tatooine for that's where Sha Loran should be.

(Is that who I'm looking for? It sounds like two missions in one)
  2. davofett Jedi Master

star 4
    Nans shut off the holoprojector in his room and walked out. He got to the fighter bay and saw his brand new jet black A-Wing ready for take off. He jumped in and made all systems go. As he took of he set a course for the only place he knew bounty hunters where in there prime. Tatoine. (at the end of the jump) The bothan landed his ship within walking distance of jaba the hutts palace. As he got to the door he knocked and awaited a response. "Better be ready" he thought as he shifted his blaster holster within easy reach.
  3. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    ShadowWarrior; I'm back for good now. Since it's been a while since I last posted, I'm posting your last part, which is my permission to land on Carida so we're both up to speed.

Posted by ShadowWarrior on page 40

"Wandering Minstrel to Carida control, requesting permission to land."

Control: "One moment please..."

* The Imperial Officer makes a quick ID verification scan. He gets the suspicion that the ship is using a fake code but the check is verified. *

Control: "... Wandering Minstrel you may proceed to landing pad 19. An Officer will meet you there."

*The communication ends abruptly*

---------------------------------------------

IC - BYRN

Byrn nodded to the pilot.

"You heard him. Pad Nineteen. And try not to crash the ship."

Byrn relayed the information to the rest of the commando, and held a breifing over the comm.

"We'll be met up an officer. This is infiltration, not assault. You have your orders and know your roles."

Byrn was pleased with the precautions she'd taken. All the weapons and equipment was stored behind specially concealed panels throughout the ship. The commando team was disguised as various galactic citizens. Byrn was dressed as in the typical garb of an Outer Rim scout, and openly showed a hip blaster and knife.

The human pilot and Rodian co-pilot were dressed in uniforms of a registered, but extremely fictious, passenger service; Charris Spaceways, a front company for the Wyverns when they needed to travel incognito.

The rest of the commando team were similarly dressed. A human man and woman were posing as husband and wife surveyors; a Bothan male carried papers identifying him as a merchant; three humans, one male and two females, and a Devaronian male were posing as a touring musical band. They could even play music.

To the outside, they seemed like a normal passenger transport ferrying people with limited means around the galaxy.

Byrn turned to the human pilot.

"Remember; you do all the talking. You're the Captain - I'm just a passenger."

The pilot, who went by the name of Erias Delmion, nodded.

"Aye, Sir."

The Wild Wyvern touched down on Pad Nineteen. Byrn sat with the rest of the other "passengers" in the main hold. Each commando was in easy reach of a concealed weapon in case things went wrong.

Erias Delmion strode to the ramp, clutching the ship manifest and passenger list. He threw Byrn a little salute then lowered the ramp and strode onto the Pad. The Imperial officer that Control had promised would meet them was there.

"Captain Erias Delmion, of the Wandering Minstrel, registered to Charris Spaceways."

Tag: ShadowWarrior
  4. ShadowWarrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mertroid

(You're on the right track so far) ;)

*The trip to Tatooine is quick and there is no trouble along the way. Revisha is ready to look for Sha Loran but she has a feeling that it will be a difficult search... *

davofett

*Nans is greeted by an eyeball looking droid who allows him to enter the palace*

*Before long Nans speaks to some theives, gangsters, mercenaries and Bounty Hunters. They all seem to agree that the being responsible was an old model droid manufactured back before the Clone Wars*

cavalier_one

(Thanks for the update, it was a while ago) :)

"Captain Erias Delmion, of the Wandering Minstrel, registered to Charris Spaceways."

Officer: "Welcome to Carida. It is unusual to recieve tourists... I am here as your guide, may I lead you to your quarters? You can rest there before the tour begins tomorrow morning."

5. davofett Jedi Master

star 4
    Nans came to the conclusion the droid was owned. most droid models he knew where made around the clone wars so he had a large choice. But in his head the Bothan knew it had to be some sort of battle droid.He started asking around about a name for the droid and if he was owned who and where are they.
  6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ( Oh okay. I'm glad I'm on the right track :)

As Revisha hopped out of her ship she saw huge crowds walking the streets of Tatooine. Revisha saw glares and smiles as she walked by people. Revisha turned her head right and left to see if she saw any sign of anyone she knew.

"What exactly is Sha anyway?" Revisha asked herself as she walked around the streets and past Watto's junk shop.

Revisha had a feeling that someone who stole credits would probably go to a Cantina to buy an expensive drink.
  7. ShadowWarrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    davofett

*Most of the aliens and various other lifeforms tend to agree that the droid is not owned but has a large amount of Intelligence... They do confirm that it is a type of battle droid. Possibly one that generates it's own sheilds.*

*A mercenary tells you that you'll be able to learn more on Coruscant...*

Mertroid

(lol. You're doing fine) :)

*As Revisha walked the streets of Tatooine she heard nothing suspicious or familiar with what she was looking for that might be of use*

*She asked if anyone knew who Sha Loran was and one alien said that he recalled a Twi'lek salvegirl by that name... she had fled to Coruscant...*

8. davofett Jedi Master

star 4
    With the info Nans had recived he started back to the Jedi temple archives. As got out of his aircraft and walked down the crowded streets he thought of what to look up. He knew he would look up any criminal records of any type of battle droids. He would also look up types of battle droids, since it wasn't his best subject. He walked into the new temple and started to look up info on his subjects.
  9. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    Erias Delmion gave the officer a smile.

"I'm sure my passengers will be grateful for new quarters. They've been cooped up on the Minstrel for a little while now.

"But me and my co-pilot assumed we'd be staying with the ship while they enjoy their vacation. Y'know, hang out with the spacers, play a few hands of sabacc, work on the ship, stuff like that. We are supposed to be working, y'know. We're not tourists or anything."

Erias gave the officer a hopeful look.

"So, do we get to stay with the Minstrel?"
  10. ShadowWarrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    davofett

*Most recent news reports indicate that a renegade droideka (a model of droid manufactured by the Trade Federation in the years before the Clone Wars) of remarkable intelligence and resourcefulness has been involved in several murders on Coruscant in the past month... *

cavalier_one

Erias gave the officer a hopeful look.

"So, do we get to stay with the Minstrel?"

Officer: "It goes against my better judgement... but I will allow it. Just remember no funny business..."

*... he walks off to show the tourists to their quarters*

11. davofett Jedi Master

star 4
    Nans scrolled for a name or model number of anyone (or thing) involved in a very quick manner.
  12. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    (Thank you Shadow Warrior. It's good to hear I'm doing good. lol)

"Coruscant huh?" Revisha said as she looked around with the alien standing by her.

"Thank you," Revisha stated as she started to walk quickly to her ship. Revisha was determined to find this twi'lek girl.

"A twi'lek female...that's something new," Revisha stated to herself as she hopped into her ship and turning on the controls. Revisha immediately left the planet and started to head to Coruscant.

Revisha went through an asteroid field and many galaxies spun around with many colors in them. Revisha had gone into light speed.

"Well I wouldn't be suprised if she had spent all the credits already," Revisha thought to herself as she saw Coruscant ahead of her.
  13. GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:
    Hmm. "I find the offer to be advantagous. It is beneficial to all involved. I accept."
  14. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    (Hey Shadow Warrior...I think we should try to get more people involved with these missions so people will have more to do and it would be more interesting working with other people...

ex: GrandMoffTarkin, davofett, cavalier_one, etc.)

(Just try and think about it. It would be more fun I think. :) )

15. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    "Sure. No problem. I'll just go and round them up."

Erias Delmion walked back up the ramp of the Wild Wyvern.

"Ok, Sir. The Imp officer's gonna take you all to quarters. Reeko and I can stay with the ship as we hoped."

Byrn nodded.

"Excellent. You all know the plan. Erias, check in as planned."

Byrn rose and gathered a small bag which contained clothes, personal items and few datapads and datacards. The other members of the commando team followed suit. No member of the team carried any weapons, aside from the blaster and knife that Byrn wore.

Falling into character, some of the commandos started to talk amongst themselves as they followed Byrn off the ship. Stopping at the bottom of the ramp, Byrn slid her gunbelt off. Turning to the officer, she smiled slightly.

"I assume I have to check these at Customs?"
  16. ShadowWarrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    davofett

*Nans scrolled for a name or model number of anyone (or thing) involved in a very quick manner but there is no further information. Perhaps someone on the streets would know more... *

Mertroid

(It makes my role a lot easier, thanks) ;)

*The journey is quick and Revisha arrives on Coruscant ready to begin her search. *

[Normally I would attack you with pirates or something on your journey but I think it would distract you from the task at hand]

GrandMoffTarkin

Mogarnd Droker: "Excellent. You have your first assignment from the Guild."

*Droker makes a gesture with his hand and a Human steps forward*

"This is Ninard Conop, sent by the Bounty Hunters Guild. He will be your partner for your first assignment. I wish you the best of luck, good hunting."

*Once DR-123 and the Bounty Hunter leave the Tusken Oasis the time comes for a mission briefing*

Ninard Conop: "Do you remember the commando you killed? Gelandral Lanceakhan? Well his partner has been causing some trouble for Jabba the Hutt on Tatooine. Our mission is to catch him, dead or alive, and return him to Jabba. The commando's name is Jarik Fragom and Jabba would prefder him to be captured alive although it doesn't matter..."

Mertroid

(I think you're right and I agree 100%. There are a few problems though. First and most importantly I like for players to get a 'feel' for this style of RPG and the turn based events so that when other players are involved things are fair and enjoyable. Second, some players are not on as frequently as others so one player might be doing nothing for a few days (or more). Thirdly, people tend to be in the middle of other missions and rarely finish at the same time. Lastly, I would like to avoid people killing eachother and starting arguments so I tend to encourage partnerships against me rather than against eachother. ;)

I will make an effort to change things though, just not yet. Soon. ;)

cavalier_one

Officer: "No need, it will be fine. I doubt you'd cause much harm here anyway. Carida is an Imperial training base afterall..."

*Before long the officer takes the tourists to their quarters so that they can rest for the night. Then he leaves*

(Would it be safe to assume you have an infiltration mission planned?) :)

17. Apophis Jedi Master

star 4
    Is there place for a Neimoidian of the Trade Federation?
    If there is, count me in! :D
  18. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    (Oh okay Shadow Warrior. But it still would be fun. Why would someone start a fight? And over what? I'm just wondering. I think it would be ridiculous if they started fighting. It's just a game. Oh well. And people wouldn't have to kill each other, they could just get together and work on a mission together and etc. Then no one would be killed. It's just an idea. :) )
  19. ShadowWarrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    Apophis

We don't have a Trade Federation yet so if you want to be the viceroy then you're more than welcome, it would be good to have you along.

Please post a bio including: Character name, occupation, lifeform, allegiance, location (some examples can be found in my bio).

You will begin with 500,000 credits so when you decide on what weapons, equipment or ships you'll be using please let me know so that we can make arrangements. ;)

Mertroid

(I know what you're saying but I've seen it happen too many times in the past - unfortunately. :( Once players start completing their current missions I'll make a serious effort to have some more 'interaction' between our members.)

20. davofett Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Nans decided to go outside and have a drink. He strolled down the street to the tuskin oassis. As he walked in he thought "this could be a good intel opp". He sat down at a booth and called a waiter droid over.

"Yeah I'll have a lomin-ale. Ande one more thing," hye slid over next to the droid ", have you ever seen a destroyer droid in these parts,"He said in whisper sliding the droid a couple of credits
  21. ShadowWarrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    davofett

*The droid quickly pocketed the credits (so to speak)*

Droid: "DR-123 is a frequent visitor here"

22. Apophis Jedi Master

star 4
    Character name : Gume Swelto
    Specie : Neimoidian
    Allegiance : Trade Federation
  23. davofett Jedi Master

star 4
    Nans thought quick. If he got his drink it could be poisened "You know I'm not that thirsty anymore" as the droid rolled away he got up. He decided to ask around. He looked for the people who look like the where from the streets. HE decided if anybody he asked looked like they where gonna rat him out would have to go. He readied a vibro-blade just in case.
  24. ShadowWarrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    Apophis

Once you have made arrangements for a ship(s) you may accept one of the avalable missions. ;)

You can arrange for ships, weapons and equipment by making a post or PMing me :)

davofett

*Nans is not attacked, or looked at suspiciously or even followed... *

(Remember the objective of your mission) ;)

25. evilmac Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Dang it! Sorry, SW, but I set up another forum, and it's problems took up a ton of my time...v_v Well, let's keep going, eh?

IC:
    *Bebel knew he had the advantage, and he pressed it*
    Bebel: Pull us ahead of them, into orbit.
    *The crew did so, making that only one Corvette could attack Frontal Damage at a time*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.