main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion This Week in Star Wars! (and The Star Wars Show!) [VIDEO HEAVY]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by green_typewriter, May 10, 2016.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

We're getting live streams of Star Wars Celebration.

2. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    So is this the first announcement of empire's end being delayed because last time I checked it was coming out this year?

Loved the cover though- Battle Of Jakku confirmed?!

3. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    Really liked the episode, the interview was my least favorite part though. I'm excited to see what special preview on Celebration Europe 2 we will see next week.

SensationalSean likes this.
  4. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Decent episode. Andi and Peter seem to have settled into their roles. Lizzie Armanto was a poor guest, it seems like her fandom extended to wearing a piece of SW clothing on TV once.

SilentGuy66 and Padme501st like this.
  5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Guest was kind of weak, you'd figure there'd be more high profile people bouncing around Lucasfilm any given day, but I still like seeing Andi do just about anything.

6. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014

Well, that's a substantial episode!

whostheBossk and Trebor Sabreon like this.
  7. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    well if last years celebration was any indication we'll get the rebels season 3 trailer during the rebels panel.

8. Shamear

Shamear Jedi Master star 1

Feb 9, 2014
    Will they be streaming the Rebels panel this year?

9. Gudenruben2

Gudenruben2 Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 10, 2014
  10. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Wow Filoni was such a diva in this episode, wouldn't shut up as he's talking over the presenters. I think someone may be getting to big for his fedora

11. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014
    The panel is two hours long, so they'll probably show the first episode!

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    They've already confirmed that actually.

SensationalSean likes this.
  13. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014

That's what I thought, glad to have it confirmed. Based on the streaming schedule (which only says the first half of the two hour show will be streamed), it'll be shown in the second half of the panel. I'll be there, so much excite ...

... and all my digits crossed for Thrawn.

14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008

Well, there goes their budget. :p

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  15. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I love the Admiral Ackbar artwork... inspired by a certain Savage's cosplay?

16. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014
    Action Movie Dad's genuine fandom made that episode great to watch. I think Andi is better presenter, but Peter is the better interviewer.

17. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    I Really want a new Depa Billaba action figure. The Current one I have is terrible, she can't even sit in on the Jedi Council.:(

Come on she's Kanan's Master! She has to come sooner or later right?[face_praying]

whostheBossk likes this.
  18. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014
    Depa will come later, I reckon, and most likely in the 6-inch Black Series. Unfortunately, the prequel era isn't getting much love right now!

ConservativeJedi321 likes this.
  19. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Hey look, Weird Al!

Also cool, looks like this TSWS After Show will be a great companion to the main show. Definitely looking forward to that. :)

20. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014
    Excellent episode, Weird Al was a great guest! The man has made several major contributions to fandom and it was cool to hear how cool Don McClean was about using his song. Also, the stuff about the U-Wing was awesome.

The After Show sounds fun, I just hope there isn't too much pointless chatter It's unlikely, given how good Andi and Peter are.

21. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    They need to have Carrie Fisher as a guest to interview on the show, though it would probably make Andi cry again.

22. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014

The After Show is decent, I'll keep watching for sure. I just saw now because it's on Verizon's YouTube channel, not the main SW one.

23. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Yeah that was alright. Maybe get some more defined talking points and they'd have more inspired conversations, but not bad for the first one.

24. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008

Surprisingly the interview was the strongest part of this episode. The insight into Anovos was cool but really short.

Definitely want to check out the longer version of the Filoni interview.

whostheBossk and Padme501st like this.
  25. SensationalSean

Dec 19, 2014
    Yeah, the Filoni interview felt really truncated. Hearing how he got started at Lucasfilm was great though.