main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion This Week in Star Wars! (and The Star Wars Show!) [VIDEO HEAVY]

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by green_typewriter, May 10, 2016.

1. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    I really enjoyed the RO special. It was really interesting. Excited for the show to come back!

2. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016

It's back!!

They brought in Anthony too. I always wondered why they didn't have him originally since he hosted TFA red carpet and the stuff at Celebration.

3. Diego Lucas

Diego Lucas Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 12, 2015
    Good show today, and also i like the new guy, good luck for him.

4. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    I think the after show might have secretly fell to the wayside. You can't see any episodes listed on the Verizon Youtube page and when you search for it nothing comes up too. It wasn't breaking news or anything but I enjoyed it and liked when they would have people from the story group on. It was nice to hear from people who were directly tied to Star Wars and Lucasfilm.

5. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Interesting, the previous After Show videos say they're unlisted, meaning you can only find them if you already know the link or are given it. So perhaps yeah, it's been discontinued.

6. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016

Those Aftermath posters are pretty cool. I like the stuff with Pablo on set. Should be some good making of features on the Blu Ray hopefully.

7. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    The Star Destroyer set was pretty awesome.

Guidman likes this.
  8. Padme501st

Sep 4, 2006
    I hope the Rogue Reports gets put together as a BluRay feature. They are so entertaining to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016

Hopefully they bundle these Rogue Reports on the DVD kind of like the web documentaries like they did for the PT DVDs.

Padme501st and my kind of scum like this.
  10. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I agree, but I hope they're expanded a little on DVD/Blu Ray!

my kind of scum likes this.
  11. Snax Rebo

Snax Rebo Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2017
    I loved the focus on the RO aliens! There should've been more in the film, IMO.

my kind of scum likes this.
  12. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    Am I the only one who wonders where the hell they get some of these people for interviews from? No offense to Laura Jane Grace but I don't think anyone cared about hearing what toys she played with as a child. They had a pro skateboarder to talk about Star Wars last year too. Totally random. I know schedules might not always work out but they should have someone directly tied to Star Wars each show. Although, with some of the people they have, I might have a chance to be on to talk about how much Dark Forces meant to me as a kid.

13. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I had a star wars themed poem published in a local magazine a few months back so I guess that qualifies me to appear on the show, now I just need to wait for the call...[face_waiting]

:p

14. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Not a fan of Carboni. He seems so... Fake? Uninformed about SW beyond the OT? Wish Peter was still cohost. He didn't come off as irritating and definitely knew his SW. Carboni didn't even know who Cad Bane was. Not that he has to know EVERYTHING about SW, but working at Lucasfilm you should know who he is.

And agreed on the guests. These random celebrities they bring in are boring. I don't care what product you're selling, or you've had some childhood love of SW. I'd rather see people who work on SW or at Lucasfilm be interviewed. Bring in the Rebels cast/crew, someone who worked on the movies, author who is writing the latest SW book/comic... Schedules might not align for all, but they can film these in advance.

15. Snax Rebo

Feb 1, 2017
    StarWarsFreak93, Carboni openly endorsed The Force Unleashed 2. I think that should say enough.

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  16. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Sure, but could easily be something the producer had him do if they had that TFU sign lying around. Guy just doesn't seem to really care about SW. His "excitement" just seems so fake. Andi, you can tell, loves it.

SilentGuy66 and Snax Rebo like this.
  17. Snax Rebo

Feb 1, 2017
    Oh I totally agree. I was just implying that anyone who openly endorses TFU2 shouldn't be in charge of an official production. [face_laugh]

18. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    If you're going to endorse TFU series endorse the first one!

19. Padme501st

Sep 4, 2006
    I miss Peter as well. And I agree, just interview Pablo a few times in between other cast and crew interview, if you can't find anyone else. Like pick a subject and just do a 5 minute dig into it.

Guidman likes this.
  20. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016

Well, I guess we can mark down April 14 as the possible trailer date then. We're getting slightly better with the guests this week. At least he can lay some claim to Star Wars.

21. Padme501st

Sep 4, 2006
    I love Andi's love for Kitster. It's adorable. And I would rather have him than random non SW people. Still loving the RO reports from Pablo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016

Some big announcements: Blu-Ray dates and the opening panel at Celebration.

I wish my official job could be toy hunter.

Zer0, SensationalSean and Padme501st like this.
  23. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    I love all the toy talk!

24. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016

I'm sure they'll offer more details on the Amy Henning game at Celebration.

25. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016

You wanted it, you got it.....Xavier Woods. Yup, back on the random guest train.

Not surprisingly they announced the Rebels panel.

Still wished they were including those features with Pablo on the Blu-ray.