main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE STAR WARS STORY GAME

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by cruznseal2, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    Ok this is something a little different but i thought we could try it. its a game where you each give a line to a story and together you build a wacky tale built by fragments contributed by every one, odiously with a star wars twist in are case.

so with that...

"a long time a go in a galaxy far far away..."

EDIT: the lines don't have to be from the movie so be creative and make something up. oh and don't just kill everyone off with a deathstar strike or i'll have to umm...(soon to come in a further edit)

2. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    A bit more direction here....

Opening Crawl?

Are we going for an actual SW movie (episode -1 or episode XXXV)?

I am just looking to get us started on the right track.

3. cruznseal2

Aug 19, 2001
    Sorry... sure anything goes its an idea i had the other day so there aren't any rules or anything. i guess i think for the sake of sanity the stories should probably run less epic than star wars but we'll see what happens.

as for the opening crawl i suppose it should be the initiator's (that would be me) responsibility that would give the story some general direction.

any other ideas feel free to post them.

I?ll go back and get an opening crawl so we can get this off the ground.

4. cruznseal2

Aug 19, 2001
    ok lets try again (sorry if you don't like the basic plot its the best i can do after a week of term papers) I tried to leave it pretty opened

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away?

Soon after the destruction of the second death star the imperial forces where forced to surrender while the reminder of the fleet fled to the outer rim of the now NEW REPUBLIC. Still recovering from its long war with the empire the Republic faces a new threat. With the collapse of the empire the seeds of anarchy have been sown and powerful criminal organizations now posse a threat to the alliances new won freedom.

The organization BLACK SUN which took an active roll in the empires defeat is now poised to shift the balance of power with a possible treaty between the republic. however with a divided senate and the recent assassination attempt on now president elect Leia Organa solo?s life the fate of the Republic is left hanging in the balance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.