main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~The Start . . .~ Benella/ songfic/ mush! (L/M, HL)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    This is my first songfic, and it was murder to write! But I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!:)

Characters: Ben and Jysella, with others (M/L, H/L, ect)
    Summary: At a party feelings are revealed . . .
    Song: Justin Timberlake?s ?Take It From Here?

[b]~The Start . . .~[/b]

Standing to the side of the gathering, Ben watched as his parents talked happily with their dear friends and family. They were so content. Smiles and laughter radiated from them continuously. Tonight was his parents? wedding anniversary. Celebrations weren?t usually their style, but for this year they wanted a party, a chance to see everyone together again.

The room was packed with guests; they were all merry to see each other, dancing, chatting and chuckling together about old times. Twenty one year old Ben was glad for his family and companions. But he was missing something. And that something was on the other side of the room.

A stunning-looking Jysella was standing there in her stylish blue dress, with long black curling hair falling down her back, and a figure that could make most men?s jaws hang wide open. Ben observed her with great interest, feeling his stomach flip and twist. He caught sight of her mesmerising green eyes and instantly lost the will to think of anything but her.

Oblivious to Ben?s gaze, she continued to talk with some friends.

[i]Force she looks gorgeous![/i] Ben sighed inside. His poor heart ached. He had felt very deeply for Horn?s daughter for some time now. The thing was he knew he had feelings for her, but he just couldn?t get them out. He honestly had tried in vain to tell her how he felt. But each time he?d failed.

?Why is it I can kill a Sith Lord, save the galaxy, but not get the kriffin girl?!? Complained Ben to himself.

Just then his uncle whacked him on the back, causing him to lose most of the air from his lungs.
    ?Oh, you?ve got it bad Junior!? Han grinned at his nephew knowingly. Gaining his composure quickly Ben shrugged,
    ?I dunno what you mean.?
    ?Yes you do ? Horn?s girl huh?? Ben felt his cheeks redden,
    ?Uncle -? he began to groan, when the older man cut him off,
    ?Why don?t you just talk with her? You?re friends after all.?
    ?It?s not that simple.?
    ?Yes it is.?
    ?No it isn?t!?
    ?Yes it is.?
    ?No it . . oh for Force-sake lets not do this. I?m going as red as my hair!? Grumbled Ben angrily.

Full-heartedly Han laughed at the younger man,
    ?Kid, I wish you could see yourself.? the chuckles eventually died away as Han added, ?Look what?s so difficult about telling her how you feel??

Vulnerable blue eyes shot Han an isn?t-it-obvious look.

?Well?? Han persisted.

A sober expression which almost resembled fear came over Ben?s face as he answered quietly,
    ?She could laugh at me.?

?Or,? Han smiled warmly, ?she could feel the same way.?

Wordlessly Ben shrugged off the comment. The thought of Jysella returning his feelings, was too much to hope for.

At last Ben?s father came to save him.
    ?Hey Han what have you done to turn my son so sour-faced all of a sudden?? Luke asked, amusement ringing in his tone. Faking an innocent expression Han replied,
    ?Me? Nothing. He was sour when I came over anyway.?

Luke grinned at his brother-in-law, then turned to Ben and helpfully changed the subject by saying,
    ?Everything is set up. You ready??

Confidence began to slowly return to Ben again, as he answered smiling,
    ?I?m always ready.?

Ben didn?t have the skill to simply talk out his feelings, but he was able to sing them beautifully. It had been an idea his father had given him. Performing and singing on stage hadn?t really been Ben?s thing, but the past few years had changed him, and he?d dived further into his music and seemed to enjoy it immensely. Jedi was still what Ben was, but he was also a musician. And music was one way to express himself, but on a more deeper level.

Without another word Luke and Ben walked over to a stage that had been set up at th

2. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    AAAWWWwwwwwww!!!! That was so beautiful! I loved that Han was govong Ben such a hard time over it, and then it as Leia's turn with Jysella. Mara's comment about Ben's dumbstruck smile was PERFECT for her character. I wanted to laugh out so loud. And I also loved Luke's response.

Awesome songfic, thanx for sharing! :D

3. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh that was wonderful...Great songfic...

Yes Ben and Jys are just.....[face_love] [face_love]

Perfect!!!
    [:D]

FL @};-

4. verybusy

verybusy Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2006
    :D Cute, just cute.... VERY cute :D

cheers,

VeryBusy

5. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

6. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    Yay for mush! @};- So the boy can sing? I've always imagined any child of Mara's would have a good sense of rhythm. I liked how Ben could let his soul shine out through song. Being a full-tilt introvert myself, I can certainly relate to how the arts can provide an avenue to emotional expression that might otherwise not come so easily. *Sings Jim Croce...So I had to say "I love you" in a song...*

7. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

8. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
  9. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    that was beautiful

10. JainaJag14

JainaJag14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 27, 2006
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] Not much else to say. Simply beautiful.

11. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Thanks to all who've read and commented![face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.