The State College Fanforce Official Membership Thread

Discussion in 'State College, PA' started by wesjanson1138, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I believe we need anohter one of these, since I think the last one was locked because noone was posting there or reading it, because the new people didn't know about it, or else we were to lazy to tell them where the old one was. Anyway. Just post a little bit about you such as where you live around SC, what you like to do, just like the bio in your user details except no-one looks at that anyway, and almost every user I've seen puts a lot of crap into there bio. Like me, for instance. So, I'll start:

Hello, my name is Kurt and I live in Houserville, which is a medium sized neighborhood within sight of the Beaver Stadium and BJC. If you're heading directly towards Mt. Nittany, my neighborhood is on the left side. There is a small woods near my house and I like to strap my swords on and run through it, hacking vegetation and letting the wildlife for miles around know my incredible lack of stealth. I like to bike through the woods to Walmart with my friend CommanderSesfan. Once, we donned our Jedi Robes and walked up to Walmart and got the first copy of Episode II DVD sold in State College. We do a lot together, like watch Star Wars, play the Star Wars CCG, play multi and single player Jedi Knight, Outcast, and XWA. We think that the "Glove of Darth Vader" series is a load of trash, and deserves infinity labels. Back to me. Regardless of what my user details say, I am 16 years old, a junior in high-school, and a class-Y fencer in the Penn State Fencing program. I fence because it pwns all other sports, with the single exception of martial arts. My computer is a 1.3 Ghz processor, 384 Megs of SDRAM, a Gforce 4 64 meg grafix card, and Windows XP. I have 4 siblings, 3 sisters and a brother. I play the violin well and am currently taking lessons with Jim Lyon, who has told me that I may learn the Vieuxtemps Violin Concerto No.5 for the Ann Keller Young Soloist Competition. W007!!!11 I can write in H4XX0R and understand and sadly, I can speak it too. :( My grammer is atrocious, my speling beond recognishun. My German is passable, and it's past my bedtime right now and I'm playing tennis in the morning. <yawn> so, go ahead and post.

And by the way, my posts get wierder the later it gets. It's 11:00PM even right now, my time. G'night....zzzzzzz
  2. amydala Jedi Youngling

here's a little bit about me..... i live in fallentimber, pa. this is a very small town north of altoona. a child of the 70's, i grew up on STAR WARS but as i got older, graduated high school, college and got a job i really didn't think about STAR WARS all that often. it wasn't until the release of EPISODE I that my interest in the STAR WARS saga was rekindled. after that, i bought the trilogy and saw the STAR WARS movies from a whole different perspective. since then i have been fascinated by the tragedy of the story. i know i'm going to have to bring a box of kleenex to the theatre when i see EPISODE 3. i am an identical twin and so the "twin" aspect of the story as seen in luke and leia also holds a special interest for me. i will celebrate the big 3-0 tomorrow. funny, i don't feel 30!!! ok that's a little about me.
  3. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    How are you gentlemen. All your base are belong to us.

Yeah, so, I'm Cecil... now I actually do live in State College - PSU student. Also, I made it into the Blue Band, guys, so if you see us in a parade or happen to go to one of the football games, I'm on the left end of the snareline. (snare drum... duh ;) ) I would be the one farthest to the audience's right on the snareline.

Coincidentally, I'm a big star Wars fan too. I haven't been online quite so much lately, but I try to come back as often as I can.

I actually enjoy these "dark ages" between the SW films... I don't know why, it sort of remidns me of what it was like being a fan before the special editions (my friend Ryder got me into SW when he gave me a subscription to the SW Insider for my 8th birthday, I think it was my 8th... anyhow)

So yeah. How's it going with you all?
  4. wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    5WEE7!! I'm glad this is working so well. I just wish some of the other members would post here more often. It's like, since summer started earlier this year, everyone's been slacking off...
  5. amydala Jedi Youngling

hello...is there anyone alive out there?? not even wesjanson1138 has posted in a while. powerful jedi is he.
  6. jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    wow...this board has certainly declined since i was last here...
  7. amydala Jedi Youngling

everybody must be really busy or something. seems like this thread has seen it's end.
  8. wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Arrrg, yarr, we be talkin like pirates todee, matey!!! Shiver me mouse 'n keyboard!
  9. amydala Jedi Youngling

i am glad to see the "return of the jedi" to this thread. i was beginning to think the storm troopers got you!
  10. wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    They did, but I escaped. Well, according to recent posts (yeah, right, what recent posts) we only have 4 people who are interested in doing anything with this board. Therefore, I suggest we get things underway.

All interested in doing something, report in NOW!!!
  11. amydala Jedi Youngling

by the force, i was starting to lose all hope in this board. i am glad to see you made your escape, wesjanson. although, i was beginning to wonder if you hadn't been seduced by the dark side.
  12. wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    What the heck? No one reported in except for you, Amydala. This is not cool. We have more than 2 people who live around here. I've been trying to get those deadbeats to post, but they're too busy being responsible and dilligent with their schooling to engage in frivolous activities like this one. Bah, I say. Bah!
  13. amydala Jedi Youngling

is everybody off fighting the empire? it only takes a few minutes out of the day to post, people. so...let's get our lightsabers out of our butts and start posting! indifference is not a quality found in a jedi. in the words of master yoda..."do or do not. there is no try." may the force be with you all!
  14. CommanderSesfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Okeday...mesa back. I'm Isaiah, the second founding member of the State College boards. Hmmm....anybody seen Mazzara around? We must annoy him until he posts again too....
  15. wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll try the same email stunt I tried with you. Spamming works well.
    ^
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    This is going to get edited. Just watch. The TOS doesn't cover my emailing, though...
  16. amydala Jedi Youngling

well this week at work i've felt like rebel scum. and i guess i am. we're trying to get a union in the hospital where i work and the campaign is starting to get nasty between the nurses (rebels) and hospital administration (the empire). i'm one of the major union supporters and every time i start to lose my nerve i just think about princess leia and i get my determination right back. may the force be with us in our union campaign!!!
  17. wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  18. fettsrules Jedi Youngling

star 2
  19. amydala Jedi Youngling

thanks for the support, guys. just got home and am SO GLAD i'm off this weekend. barely avoided tragedy today. almost lost my clone trooper key chain at giant eagle. the pewter clone helmet somehow worked it's way to the end of the chain and almost fell off. caught it at the last second at the checkout counter. if i would've lost it, it would have been the icing on top of a really bad work week.
  20. wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OMG FETTSRULES! YOU HAVEN"T POSTED IN LIKE YEARS!!!!SWEET!!!

Yeah! I'm glad we have two more people posting. Mazzara is still not posting. I'm going to spam hims some more.

woump,woump,woump woump woump
  21. CommanderSesfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok......how about the new Halloween themed boards? They amaze me every year with what they do....
  22. JP30ISDEAD Jedi Youngling

Not to mention all the Halloween sox which pop up everywhere...

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.
  23. CommanderSesfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow....trick or treat was incredible....hehehe. Too bad you couldn't make it, Janson...next year, though.
  24. JP30ISDEAD Jedi Youngling

Mazara and I walked all over the school in our costumes. Dark Jedi and the Spanish Inquisition. Joe did the entire skit in all my classes. How cool is that?

25. jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    people are starting to post here again? wow...its been a long time...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.