main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA The Status of Star Wars Revisited

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Almost there! Word is ESB Revisited will be released before the end of the year. =D

Check out out biggest secret (although we knew 2 years ago as Ady's 2nd Unit lol )

Also join us here for the latest in the project! 16,500+ likes can't be wrong... ;)
    https://www.facebook.com/swrevisited

2. The Reigning Princess CB

The Reigning Princess CB Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2013
    cant wait for it!

SiaLanWezz and Jedi_Tenken like this.
  3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Be on the look out for your dad possibly dying in the snow running away. ;) lol

4. The Reigning Princess CB

The Reigning Princess CB Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2013
    HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!! I think he would blend in with the snow tho hahaha

SiaLanWezz likes this.
  5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    yeah, probaby. lol...

6. SiaLanWezz

SiaLanWezz Jedi Knight star 2

May 8, 2004
    I know allot of folks put allot of hard work into Adawan's project and would like to see the end resultsespecially since I have helped in a very small way alter some of the costumes. I want to see all of you in action. Where will it be posting?

Jedi_Tenken likes this.
  7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Before the end of the year is all I know but we're going through the final phases of post production and that's all Ady and his post-team. Do not sell yourself short Eva, you helped considerable with this and your expertise in costumes was a huge help to us. Thank you for that and I will get you a copy of final cut of ESB:R as soon as I get one myself. lol

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    We do have LOTS of fun filming though. Awesome group and willing to give their time freely and be apart of something great. Totally fun! ^^

This was at the end of the shoot and we were messing around. I just thought it would be hilarious to film. ;)

Rogue6 likes this.
  9. SiaLanWezz

SiaLanWezz Jedi Knight star 2

May 8, 2004
    Thank you Ming, it looks like you all had alot of fun during your production. Would like to see the final product when it is available.

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    There was a lot of hard work involved. Nothing came easy really, but when you have good friends helping, giving their time generously, clever methodology, tactics, a decent amount of time, and the drive to push forward for something that will be legendary. Even the most difficult things are possible. I actually found I've learned so much from the production myself just by working with some talented people helping on this. Now Ady is getting some big time volunteers to help with compositing and special effects who ARE in the industry... Talking about meeting up next year in London maybe and filming shots for Return of the Jedi Revisited. Battle of Endor stuff. ;) In the mean time, I gotta look into Endor Commando and ewoks. lol

mitzfx likes this.
  11. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I'll burn copies for you guys. :)