The **stinrab** memorial appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Captain_Typho, Feb 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho Force Ghost

star 5
    Fellow 3NSA users, remove your hats and pay tribute to our fallen moderator and comrade in arms. stinrab, you will be missed but not forgotten. It just isn't going to be the same not seeing that orange banner on your name. 3 cheers for the hard work and dedication you have given to this board! :(

This just isn't right.....
  2. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I agree that it sucks and everything, but...how many threads do we need in this forum about it?

The best things you can do to honor his memory are:

1. Help the mods
    2. Follow the rules
    3. Don't spam
    4. Try to move on

stinrab was a mod, and worked to help the forums be better. The best way to honor his memory (as a mod, he'll still be around as a poster) is to help aid the cause that he was fighting for.

And his last words as a mod on the JC will be forever remembered by me (well, exaggeration, but whatever): "This is ****ed." ;)
  3. Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Stinrab was so young *sobs* well okay he'd been a mod for a very long time but, still the senate has been disolved fear will keep the posters in line...fear of this demoting station.

-Jedi Master and Mod Supporter Zax Starwalker
  4. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Actually, he joined on the 2nd day of the JC's existance. That's just how long he's worked.
  5. Captain_Typho Force Ghost

star 5
    Those are awesome last words! What thread did he post them in?
  6. Fingorfin Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude, he's not dead, just demoted. He's still around the boards.
  7. Captain_Typho Force Ghost

star 5
    I know fingorfin. Read my first post a little more and you will see the comment "It just won't be the same not seeing that orange banner under his name" Anyways, this thread is for remembrance of him as a moderator and a member of this community since its inception.
  8. Garth Maul Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I will shed a single tear for stinky both here and in other threads as well. :D
  9. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
  10. Ghost_Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    *lights a candle in rememberance*
  11. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    This is so sad :(

This forum is has some of the most polite, open-minded people on the JC. Trolls don't happen too often (anymore thankfully) and we've been gradually picking up steam with the number of threads/posts.

I credit a lot of that to the good work of our mods windy and stinrab. I'm really sorry to see you go man. We promise to behave and keep building this forum up. We hope you're still here with us 'til Episode III.
  12. AnikaAnakin Jedi Knight

star 2
    Stinrab, you were a great moderator. You have my support.
  13. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    stinrab, you were a great Moderator, I stand behind you 100% :D . I pray that you still visit us daily if not weekly ;) .
  14. stinrab Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Thanks guys. Feel the love ;)
  15. sharkboy Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Stinrab is also the mod that let me into the non spoilers I am sure that all the members here will support him.
  16. Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Really... if not for you Stin, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have my dearly beloved support of the ESS...

Lots of us here owe you, Stin! :D
  17. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    stinrab: "Thanks guys. Feel the love ;) "

You should never doubt the fact that you are loved :D . And will always be loved in that manner, I wish you well, in whatever life has for you through this trial, there will come a blessing, there always does ;) .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.