main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO The STLFF Off-Topic Thread V2.0: Quit Spamming Teh Boards!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Commander_Faofa, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Thats ok, the less you are here the more Scott and I can torment everyone.

Sock Wars Ep II: Attack of the Socks begins tonight at 8-7 central.

2. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    :D =D=

This article was TOO funny to not post here.

Hayden has close encounter of another kind

NEW YORK, Dec. 13 (UPI) -- "Star Wars" Anakin Skywalker, aka actor Hayden Christensen, let at least one recent New York detractor see his Darth Vader dark side.

He was leaving his trailer the other day when he was approached by what appeared to be a fan seeking an autograph, the New York Post reported Tuesday.

But instead of asking for his John Hancock, the "fan" yelled at the actor: "You ruined the 'Star Wars' movies!"

A source on the set told the Post Christensen "chased the guy down the street and scared him away."

A spokeswoman for the Weinstein Co., which is producing "Awake," declined comment.

[face_laugh]

3. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh brother... :p Can't you wait till 8 central, so I can be here? :D

And doesn't Hayden have a bodyguard??

4. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Doesn't matter if its at 7 or 8, I'll be at work at either time.

5. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Ah, so I'll be running the show alone. Thanks John. :p LOL

Hayden has the ego dark side powers, don't you know that? [face_laugh]

6. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Can you two never give it a rest? Maybe I should pre-ban you both.

7. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Pre-banning? You're that paranoid, huh?

And you used the word both... You never know who might be in on this other than us two... [face_thinking]

8. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Not to mention that we are talking about sock wars. She'd have to somehow ban us from making socks.

9. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Frank, Wow! Seems like you have been through alot. I'm sorry. I hear you on joining the FF to make friends. There are some really great people here. PM me if you want to talk. I understand and have been there many times with my depression.

Christine, Yeah only 4 more to go! I am so happy for you!

Scott and John what is the Sock Wars if I might ask? You have me intrigued and I am basically old and out of it and have no idea what you are talking. Plus I am nosey. ;)

You're not knitting socks are you? [face_laugh]

Sorry.
    Leash

10. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Thank you Leash [:D] I may do that some time. I am sorry you have been batteling depression also. I will return the favor. If you ever want or need to talk, feel free to PM me. :)

So far I have met Dajuan, Randy and Amy. They seem like fun people. I can't wait for Saturday to meet some more of the FF.

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Sock wars are Scott, John, and Claire making trouble with socks on here. They like to make me crazy so I can ban them all.

12. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    That was really weird. I clicked to come over here and there was bright green in places and the words and numbers were a bright red. When I opened a thread, the colors went away.

13. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Thanks Dajaun. I feel so stupid, old and out of the loop sometimes. I try really hard not too, but it just seems to happen. LOL!

Frank, the St. Louis FF is a great group of people who really made me feel welcome and overlook my little quirks. You couldn't be around a better group of people.

Leash

14. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Thank you, Leash.
    So far they have made me feel really welcome. :) I hope you do make it Saturday because I would like to meet you as well as everyone else.

15. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Is it sad that I'm mezmorized by the changing color thingys on my tree?? [face_hypnotized]

16. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Yeah, that may be a bad sign!! :D

17. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Least yours changes colors. Mine's never changing, yet I stare at it with the cats anyway.

18. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I've got the angel on top with fiberoptics, so it changes from white to red to yellow to orange and back again.

Then I also have a crystal looking (but it's really plastic) penjuin and goes red, magenta, purply, blue, & back to red.

edit: heck, even playing with the colors in this post have me hypnotized. [face_hypnotized]

19. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Did you ever hear why there is an angel on Christmas trees?

One Christmas all of Santa's elves came down with a horrible flu and Santa had to make all the toys and gifts himself. Then Mrs. Claus had the worst case of PMS imaginable. All but three of the reindeer had injured themselves playing a reindeer game. He was stressed and incredibly furious. Then an angel appeared to him and said, "Where do you want this Christmas tree?"

20. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    [face_plain]

Hey Mirax, we all know your post was a setup to use font colors in your post. Admit it. ;)

21. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Miramax, your tree sounds very pretty.
    I have a fake white one and hate it and keep telling myself I am going to get a real one like we had when we were kids. Oh well!
    It was once all silver and gold, but now that I have kids it has all kinds of "homemade" ornaments and then we buy the kids some kind of ornament each year to put on the tree and I have some that my MIL who passed away when my hubby was little, made and some I actually had as a kid. It's takes forever to put the ornaments on each year as we go on and on with stories about the ornaments each year.

Leash

22. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Cute story Amy....I will have to pass that on to my kids.

23. Tripnastic

Tripnastic Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2005
    Saw King Kong Saturday night. Yes it is long, but it doesn't feel like forever, as I was kept pretty interested the whole time. The effects are great, and by the end, my wife was crying up a storm. There were funny parts, great action parts (a little kong-fu) and of course the super sad parts. Two lightsabers up.

24. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm proud of you Amy! You told a good joke! =D=

25. JediUruviel

JediUruviel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    Amy... I set up the humor thread for a reason! *taps foot*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.