main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga (The Stories Lucas Scrapped Part I) "Mesa Wanna Be Your Padawan!"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthJishyWishy, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJishyWishy

DarthJishyWishy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2007
    Title: "Mesa Wanna Be Your Padawan!"
    Author: DarthJishyWishy and The Musical Jedi
    Genre: AU Humor
    Characters: Anakin, JarJar, Mace, Yoda, etc.
    Timeframe: Sometime after AotC
    Notes: I wrote this together with my master (The Musical Jedi). It's the first of our AU series The Stories Lucas Scrapped, A collection of theories on the real reason why Anakin turned to the dark side.
    Summary: Anakin must take JarJar as a padawan.

Tell me if you want to be on the PM list.

?Never occurred in the Jedi Order, a situation like this has!? Yoda thumped his gimer stick on the deck of the landing pad. Mace Windu watched as the small green creature paced the floor, gesturing with his stick, and moved when it swung a little too close. ??Took Ani!? he said,? the Jedi Master continued darkly. ?Take mesa, yousa should,? he added. Mace had to stifle a laugh at Yoda?s more than passable impression of the clumsy Gungan.

"Well, at least there's no fear to sense in him," Mace replied when he could keep a straight face.

"Nothing at all to sense," Yoda countered.

Mace sighed and said, ?As you know, the war is thinning out our ranks. The Senate is pressuring us to take more initiates.?

?Yes, but training JarJar, help us it will no. A waste of time and resources, he is. That creature, have a hard time holding a lightsaber, he will,? Yoda said, swinging his gimer stick again.

?JarJar is Force-sensitive; he?s midi-clorian count is decent. With some work, he should be fine. Besides, they like each other,? he argued.

?Like this, Anakin will not.

Mace bared his teeth slightly in what Yoda presumed was supposed to be a smile. ?Well, he?ll like the part where you tell him he?s going to be a Jedi Master. He?s just not going to appreciate it when you inform him who he?s going to be master to.?

Yoda shook his head. ?Tell Anakin I will. Wait for Jar Jar you should.?

The dark-skinned Jedi watched as the older Jedi shambled away. Then, he turned back around to see a shuttle tremble in the air as it approached the launching pad. The vehicle shivered, rocking back and forth as the pilot overcorrected, trying to place it in the middle of the pad. Finally, it slammed to the ground, skittering a few meters before friction made the shuttle motionless. Mace watched, shocked, as the hatch opened and the ramp extended, as the Gungan appeared in the doorway.

?Mesa ready to be a Jedi!? Jar Jar announced loudly before tripping and falling down the ramp.

Mace stood motionless, unwilling to help the Gungan up.?

"May the Force be with us; We'll need it," Mace sighed. JarJar managed to get back on his feet, but then tripped again.

"I'm not sure even the Force can help us with this. If I didn't know better, I'd think he were sent by the Sith to destroy the Order," Mace thought. ?Come on JarJar, let?s get you started,? he said aloud.

?Mesa ready to pounda da Sith into pieces!? he said. JarJar managed to stumble across the landing pad.

?This is going to be a long day,? he thought. Then he got an idea?why not let Obi-wan show JarJar around and get him started? Smugly, Mace picked up his comlink and called him.

[hr]

TBC

Reviews please.
    :D

2. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Well, I thought it was funny... :D

3. nate_the_great

nate_the_great Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    I was waiting for Jar-Jar to start swinging a saber. :D Nice job!

4. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    ROTFLMO. I loved it. Could you please add me to your pm list?

5. Magenta_Moonshadow

Magenta_Moonshadow Jedi Master star 3

Aug 14, 2005

LOL!! Please put me on the PM list!:)

6. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    Um... don't think that would be a pretty sight lol. XD

Thanks! You are on the PM list.

:D You're added.

7. Leia_Sith_Lady

Leia_Sith_Lady Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[:D] I love it DarthJishyWishy and The Musical Jedi!! Just what I needed!!

I want to see Anakin's reaction. And what Obi-Wan has to suffer through. [face_toungue]

Jar-Jar is either going to drive them all insane or to the Dark Side. Or both. [face_devil] 8-}

Can I be on the PM list too?

8. MotionWright

MotionWright Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2007
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh my! Great job! =D= This is wonderful homour, and being up to the neck in exams and other nasty stuff that DRL is throwing at me, I really need it. Please write more.

Add me to the PM list, please.

9. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    You will see...
    I added you to the PM list.

Glad you liked it!
    You are on the PM list.

10. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Let me or DarthJishyWishy know if you'd like on or off the PM list. :)

-----

Yoda walked into one of the sparring rooms just as Anakin and Obi-Wan were finishing with a sparring exercise. He watched the last few moments, ears twitching in agitation, until the pair had finished. ?Speak with you, I must,? Yoda said, as Anakin headed towards him and the exit.

?Of course, Master Yoda.? The young Knight glanced back at Obi-Wan with a quick grin, but his former Master was busily rummaging through his cloak, trying to locate his chirping comlink.

?Know you do that over-extended the Jedi Order is,? Yoda began, gesturing that Anakin should walk with him. ?Decided, the Senate has, that more initiates the Order needs. Request that you take a Padawan, the Council does.?

Anakin stopped short, staring down at the venerable green alien. ?The Council was to make me a Master?? he asked, a touch of awe and satisfaction in his voice.

Yoda blinked for a moment before replying, ?Yes, young Skywalker.? He paused, deliberating how best to share the information of who exactly this new Padawan would be. Then he decided that it didn?t matter how he said it; Anakin was not going to be pleased either way. ?Jar Jar Binks, to be exact.?

?WHAT? Jar Jar?! He?s not even a Jedi!? Anakin jaw almost dropped to the floor.

?Found to be Force-sensitive, he was,? was Yoda?s dry reply.

?But Master Yoda?? Anakin paused, taking a moment to organize his thoughts so as to put what he wanted to say correctly. ?Have you ever met Jar Jar??

The small Master?s ears bent backward, and he looked up to study the young man. ?Met him, I have. Tested his midichlorians, the Order has.? He then stopped, and Anakin almost thought he saw the Jedi Master?s lip curl before the alien continued, ?More padawans, the Senate says we need, so a Jedi he will become.?

?But ? but?? Anakin stammered. He thought back to the time he first met Jar Jar: the creature was like a brainless droid. He couldn?t walk straight, couldn?t talk straight, and couldn?t go a minute without getting into trouble. ?I don?t think he is fit to be a Jedi? I mean, surely there are plenty other potential initiates. Why him??

?Too late, it is. Already here, he is.?

Just then a very confused Obi-Wan came over. ?Jar Jar is going to be a Jedi?! Master Windu just asked me to show him to his quarters. How did he get into the Temple?! The creature is practically a brainless droid!? he said.

?It gets better,? Anakin interjected. ?I?m going to be his Master.?

Obi-Wan stopped mid-tirade to regard his former Padawan. Then, he burst out into laughter. Anakin frowned while Yoda looked on, the tips of his ears twitching in what the Chosen One hoped wasn?t amusement. ?I don?t find this very funny, Master,? Anakin said. ?What is the Order coming to??

Yoda shrugged. ?Let you in, we did, and too old and too much fear, you had.?

Obi-Wan stopped laughing, gasping for breath but still had a smirk on his face as he looked down at the Master Jedi. ?Now, really, why is Jar Jar here??

Yoda sighed. ?Tired of that question, I already am.?

11. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    Current PM list

Tatooine_Ghost
    Magenta_Moonshadow
    Leia_Sith_Lady
    MotionWright

12. Magenta_Moonshadow

Magenta_Moonshadow Jedi Master star 3

Aug 14, 2005
    :D Looking forward to the next installment...

13. MotionWright

MotionWright Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2007
    ?It gets better,? Anakin interjected. ?I?m going to be his Master.?

[face_laugh] I kind of understand why Obi-Wan cracked up here. I did too.

Obi-Wan stopped laughing, gasping for breath but still had a smirk on his face as he looked down at the Master Jedi. ?Now, really, why is Jar Jar here??

[face_laugh] How many times will Yoda have to repeat it before they believe him? Or before they believe he has completely lost his mind ... [face_thinking] Not that I'm sure he hasn't ... [face_worried]

Again, humour exactly when I needed it. Thanks for writing this.

14. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next post.

15. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

I really like this. Jishy add me to the PM list.

16. arylix

arylix Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2007
    Hilarious. [face_laugh][face_laugh]

17. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005

You guys win at life!

Poor Ani, though.

Put me on your PM list please :)

18. The Musical Jedi

Dec 13, 1999
    Magenta_Moonshadow - It will prove to be nothing if not interesting... [face_devil]

MotionWright - I'm glad this was a pick-me-up when you needed. As for Yoda, I'm guessing that he's never going to get people to truly understand why. Ah, the beauty of politics. ;) Poor Obi-Wan - and he thought it was all a joke.

Tatooine_Ghost - What wonders will it involve? What will Jar Jar destroy next? Hopefully we'll have it up soon. :) Thanks for the post!

NickLitYouAFlame - I've added you to the list. Glad that you're enjoying the story. But why the tears? You shouldn't cry for the Jedi Order... they did it to themselves. [face_mischief]

arylix - Force-sensitive Jar Jar. Oh, the possibilities... Glad it made you smile. :)

Alley_Skywalker - Thanks! Glad someone thinks so. [face_blush] I think that Ani lost some important karmic battle for this, though. ;) I've added you to the PM list.

19. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    I'm counting 22 " [face_laugh] "
    on this page.
    Glad everyone likes it so far.
    :D

20. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    LOL! I. am. laughing. SO. hard! That's great! I love Star Wars humour, there isn't enough of it. Can't wait for the next part!

21. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    I'll be gone for the Independence Day (U.S.) weekend.
    So there won't be an update till then.
    ;)
    See ya then!

22. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005

*collapses with laughter*

Jar-Jar, a Jedi?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh no. :p ;)

Looking forward to more! :D

23. Beta-Commando

Beta-Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    I can't wait for more! Please say you are going to update soon!

Now, I just have to wait until Jar Jar accidentally breaks Yoda's cane or trips over him! You gotta put that in!

Lol! Nice work! Keep it up!

(Oh yeah, I love exclamation marks!)

24. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007

Hahahaha![face_laugh] This is hilarious. Could you add me to the PM list?

25. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    Please hurry and update this-- I love Star Wars humor, and JarJar is soooo good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.