main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga (The Stories Lucas Scrapped Part I) "Mesa Wanna Be Your Padawan!"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthJishyWishy, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beta-Commando

Beta-Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    I forgot to ask you to put me on the PM List; Please do so! I'm loving this!

2. BattousaiCV

BattousaiCV Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    Can't wait for the update! [face_laugh]

3. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    Quigonjecca - I agree, there needs to be more Star Wars humor.

Idrelle_Miocovani - Well, if even the Jedi can't believe it... ;) To quoth many great people, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Beta-Commando - Nothing wrong with enthusiasm. :p And you're giving me evil ideas... [face_devil] I added you to the PM list.

snowspeeder_gunner - I have you added. Glad this got you laughing. :)

BattousaiCV - Next installment should be up sometime next week.

4. DarthJishyWishy

DarthJishyWishy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2007
    Next part is up!
    Enjoy!
    :D

?This,? Anakin said, holding a training hilt in his open palm, ?is a light saber. It is the most important thing you carry as a Jedi. You should always have it with you, and never lose it.? A grimace crossed his face as he heard Obi-Wan?s words come out of his own mouth. Double-checking one last time to make sure it was set to training levels only, he handed the hilt to Jar Jar.

?Mesa get it! Itsa light stick!? The Gungan snatched the hilt from Anakin?s hand and examined it carefully.

?Light [b]saber[/b],? Anakin emphasized. ?Not stick.?
    ?Oooooo? light sabaac!? JarJar squealed with delight. Pointing the blade end of the hilt toward himself, he said, ?Hm, whatsa thisa button?? He pushed it. The blue blade came to life, poking JarJar right in the chest. ?YEEOOOUWSA!! Evil light sabaac! Evil!!!? He cried, dropping the lightsaber and clutching his chest and jumping up and down.

?That teaches you a leason not to push it?s buttons,? Anakin couldn?t resist saying it as he doubled over in laughter.

Once he could control his chuckling, Anakin wiped the tears from his eyes and picked the hilt back up. ?See this?? he asked, showing Jar Jar the open end of the lightsaber. ?The blade always comes from this end, so you never want it pointing towards you.?

The newly Knighted Jedi pointed to the charred hole in Jar Jar?s tunic. ?Otherwise that will go all the way through you.? [i]Which might not be such a bad thing,[/i] he added mentally. ?Let?s try again.?

?Huh-uh,? Jar Jar replied, crossing his arms and shaking his head. ?Mesa not touching that, Master Ani.?

?Hey, remember the time you got your tongue zapped on the power couplers? That didn?t stop you from helping me with my podracer, right? So why don?t you give this another try??

?Uh? ok,? JarJar said, not quite understanding Anakin?s logic. He reluctantly picked up the lightsaber again and pushed the button. ?Ooo, pretty!? He said as the blade ignited.

Jar Jar gave the blade a few test swings as Anakin left the room. Remembering Qui-Gon on Tatooine with that black-robed, red-faced humanoid, he began to maneuver it faster, trying his best to mimic what he had seen the Jedi Master do.

?Thesa isn?t so bad,? he mumbled, hopping around and humming to himself. He flung his arms back, bringing it back down in a double-handed chop. However, when his hands were back towards the floor, they were empty.

A loud hiss rang out through the training room, followed by a deafening crash, the smell of burnt plastic, and the tang of ozone. Jar Jar slowly turned around.

Behind him, part of the air ventilation system lay on the floor, with dust swirling around form the impact. The duct lead from the floor up to the ceiling, bent from the fall. Beyond that, still humming quietly, the lightsaber rolled along the floor before coming to rest against the far wall.

?Master Ani?s not going to be happy,? Jar Jar moaned.

5. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    Current PM list.
    Let me or The Musical Jedi know if you want to be added or removed.

Alley_Skywalker
    Beta-Commando
    Leia_Sith_Lady
    NickLitYouAFlame
    Magenta_Moonshadow
    MotionWright
    snowspeeder_gunner
    Tatooine_Ghost

6. Beta-Commando

Beta-Commando Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2007
    Ah... I was hoping for more writing... :_|

Oh, well...

Anyway, I loved it! Funny! You left me hanging though. :(

I can't wait for more, and thanks for the PM! :D

7. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    *giggls*

I don't think training Jar Jar is going to be possible at all:rolleyes: I don't think even my Ani can handle this, lol.

Great update!

8. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    I will be gone for 3 weeks, so no updates until then.
    :(
    Thats the problem with co-written stories, both authors have to be available.
    C ya til then!

9. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next chapter.

10. Magenta_Moonshadow

Magenta_Moonshadow Jedi Master star 3

Aug 14, 2005
    Sorry, I've only just read the last chapter! (You know what Darth Real Life is like...[face_tired] )

Hope we get an update soon..? [face_laugh]:D

11. SerenityTam

SerenityTam Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2007
    HAHAHAHHAH

This is really funny. Add me to the PM list too.

12. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    Heh, srry we rarely find a time to write together cuz our schedules are so bus :_|
    Glad you thought it was funny.

*cough* you'll see =P

coming soon...

as I said before... coming soon. :)

Yup its funny :D
    You are added to pm list.

13. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    I bet you thought we'd forgotten! Well, you were wrong! :D PM list is at the end; let either of us know if you want on or off.

?Master, I can?t do this any more.? Anakin walked into the quarters he used to share with Obi-Wan, flinging himself onto the blast couch as his former master made himself a cup of tea in the kitchenette. ?He breaks all of my stuff. He?s burnt at least four holes in my robes with his lightsaber. It was even set on training level!? Anakin groaned and put his head in his hands. ?If this keeps up, I may have to kill him.?

Obi-Wan smiled indulgently. ?You?re not the only Master to have felt that way.?

Giving the older man a dark look through his hands, Anakin shot back, ?True, but at least I never did ten thousand credits worth of damage to the ductwork in the training rooms.?

?Actually I remember the time you went to the Senate building and stepped all over the multi-mullion credit carpet with your muddy boots?? Just then Jar Jar burst into the room and promptly ran into the table and sprawled head first into to a bowl of sugar lying on the table.

?Jar Jar! Are you all right?!? Obi-wan asked, lifting the creature?s head out of the bowl.
    ?Mmmm, yummy,? Jar Jar said, licking his mouth and drooling into the bowl. Then suddenly he remembered why he had come.

?Master Ani, Master Ani! The temple is on fire!? he cried.

?Fire?? Anakin was far more confused than concerned. Obi-Wan just looked in disgust at the sugar bowl.

?The Room of a Thousand Fountains!? Jar Jar wailed. He paused, his lower lip trembling, before hurrying on to say, ?Mesa didn?t mean to, Master Ani! Mesa didn?t! Mesa was trying to work on my katas like you told me to when?? He stopped, his ears drooping.

Anakin did his best not to roll his eyes. ?When what?? he prompted.

?Mesa tripped! Mesa was doing so well! But mesa fell into the torch ? they were bombad beautiful, lit for the night ? and I couldn?t put them out. Wesa in major poodoo, Master!?

Anakin flushed in a wash of anger. ?We?!??

?Mesa thought that Master responsible for what Padawan do!?

?Stop arguing! Lets go see what can be done,? said Obi-wan. The three of them hurried out and went down to the garden.

?O Force,? said Anakin. The entire garden was blazing; it was so hot that they couldn?t enter the room. The fire alarm was ringing and soon the Coruscant fire department came.
    Two days later, the fire was finally out. The beautiful Room of the Thousand Fountains was reduced to a heap of charred ashes.

Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Jar Jar found themselves standing in the middle of the Council Room.

Mace Windu was drumming his fingers on the arm of his chair, his chin cupped in his other hand. ?Well?? he asked finally. ?What do you have to say for yourself??

Jar Jar looked at Anakin, who was staring stonily at the floor. ?Master Windu? Mesa was only trying to learn my katas like Master Ani said! Mesa wants to be a good Jedi!?

Anakin?s head snapped up at this, his blue eyes blazing. ?A good Jedi? [i]A good Jedi?!? A good Jedi has grace and prowess! A good Jedi can discern good ideas and bad ideas for himself! A good Jedi can walk more than three meters without tripping over himself, or the floor, or taking out twenty crechlings in the process! You, my disgrace of a Padawan, are the sorriest excuse for a Padawan I?ve ever seen, and I grew up as a slave! You?re a disgrace to the Jedi Order! You make me a disgrace of a Master by calling yourself a Jedi!?

By the end of his rant, Anakin was yelling at full voice, and his hand shot to his belt, pulling away and igniting his lightsaber.

He swung at Jar Jar first, lopping off his head in one blow, then stabbed Obi-Wan in the chest. The other masters immediately stood up and ignited their lightsabers.

?Anakin, what are you doing?!? Mace cried. Anakin just let out a maniacal yell and started hacking down the council members.

Yoda looked at Mace and said one thing: ?I told you so.? Then they were all dead; Anakin had his revenge.

[hr]

PM

14. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    Actually no more pms needed.

THE END

Well this is just the first in the series. More coming soon.

15. MotionWright

MotionWright Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 15, 2007
    LOL [face_laugh]

Well I definitely wasn't expecting that ending. :eek:

16. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    WTF? That was intersting. Can not wait for the next part.

17. Magenta_Moonshadow

Magenta_Moonshadow Jedi Master star 3

Aug 14, 2005
  18. DarthJishyWishy

May 4, 2007
    Haha
    We will be starting the next part in the series soon...
    Of course, the endings will all be rather similiar.
    Thanks for reading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.