Beyond The Storm (Post NJO, AU, Jaina/Jag)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Title: The Storm
    Summary: The war is finally over, and Jaina wants to take the next step in her life with Jag. But Jag begins to feel that they're not destined to be after all. Also, an unexpected truth about the past of the Skywalker family is revealed, and it shocks everyone to the core.
    Category: Drama, Angst, Romance, post NJO.
    Notes: Kyp is in love with Jaina, Jag is in love with someone else besides Jaina, and Jaina has no idea what she wants. Kashan is not who she seems to be.

Chapter 1

Goodbye to You

Jaina Solo snuggled closer to Jagged Fel under the covers, and smiled as he gave her a passionate kiss, one after another, and whispered sweet words of love and devotion, as they made love.

"I love you." Jag whispered. "I can't believe this finally is happening. I want to be with you forever."

"I love you, Jag, too." Jaina smiled, enjoying their all to often shows of affection. "I just wish that you were staying here. Then maybe we could-"

"What's going on inside of that head of yours, Solo?" Jag teased, between the passion. "Tell me!" He urged.

"I want to get married, Jag." Jaina smiled, speaking softly. "I want to go with you back to your home, and be your wife."

Jag was speechless, and moved away from her on the bed. "Jaina, I love you, really, but-"

"But what?"

"We've discussed this before." Jag replied. "You know that my family might not approve of us being together. We're very different, you and I."

"Who cares about them-" Jaina snapped. "I'm talking about us. Don't you want to marry me, Jagged?"

"I need some time to think, Jaina." Jag whispered. "I can't decide this in the middle of being with you. I need time to really think."

Jaina covered herself up. "Oh-"

Jag sighed and moved next to her again on the bed.

"I mean-" Jag began. "When I'm with you, I can't think strait. I can only think about you."

"Isn't that the point?" Jaina managed weakly. "We love eachother. We should get married."

"But why so soon?" Jag asked. "The war just ended."

"Jag, we've been dating for over four years." Jaina defended. "It's not like I haven't considered this before."

"Well, I haven't."

"Oh." Jaina said again.

"Look, I gotta go." Jag said, begining to dress. "I'll talk to you later."

Jaina hugged herself. She couldn't believe this was happening. He was going to leave her after she asking him to marry her. That proved how truly Jag loved her. Even if he didn't want to marry her, he could be honest, and they could continue their relationship. Jaina didn't know if it would continue if he left her like this now.

She didn't think she could bare it.

"Jag, please don't go-" Jaina began again. "We don't have to get married. I love you enough not to get married. I-"

Before Jaina could explain farther, Jag was gone.

TBC
  2. starwarsfan1000 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Reesie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Don't do it Jaina! Don't bend to a man! If he's too stupid enough to question a good thing, let him question alone! Keep your free will girl!
  4. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    3 weeks later

Weeks had passed since he had last seen her. Jag could still picture her on the bed, all wrapped up in blankets, as he ripped her heart from her chest and handed it to her. All because he was afraid.

Afraid of what, Jag wasn't exactally sure of yet. He loved Jaina Solo more deeply than he had loved any woman in his life. He longed to see her every day, and make love to her, and show her just how beautiful he truly thought she was.

But when things got hard between them Jag wanted to run away as fast as his legs would carry him. He felt choked at the very idea of marrying Jaina. It would change so many things for them, and force Jag to confront something he had never quite been ready for. His family's feelings on his relationship with Jaina. His father especially was against their romance. His son with the grand daughter of Darth Vader.

His father once had held great respect for Vader in the early days. Jag had no idea what had changed his father's mind over Vader and side with Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Jag never dared ask either. Everyone had heard stories over the infamous Darth Vader. He was happy to leave it at that.

Jag was walking toward the mess hall inside of Imperial Palace, where he caught sight of the most pretty young girl he'd ever seen. Well, she was no girl, but young woman. Likely nineteen. She had beautiful red hair and bright green eyes. She smiled as he found himself walking toward her outside of the hall.

It was then he remembered her name.

"You're Lt. Kashan Jevill, aren't you?" Jag smiled.

Kashan gave a bright smile, and slowly extended her hand to Jag. "And you're General Fel."

"It's good to meet you." Jag told her gladly. "I've heard much about you from Admiral Antillies. He says you're the best new pilot we've got."

Kashan blushed, and said softly, "You're just saying those things. I'm not that great."

"Would you like to talk more, over lunch?" Jag offered.

"I wouldn't like anything more." Kashan smiled.

5. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Kashan Jevill engaged Jagged Fel greatly. She was not only beautiful, but she had alot of knowledge about everything in the Republic. Her mother had been a diplomat from one of the older Republic worlds, and her father had been a Jedi Knight that had died years ago in the Clone Wars. Kashan carried no powers in the Force though herself. Taking after her mother that way would prove to be frustrating to most but not to Kashan. She held no use for the Jedi and believed them all to be like the Emperor had been.

Kashan's father had been a good man, but Kashan resented him for leaving her and her mother behind. It had been a hard life for her growing up in his memory. Especially from such a rich and beautiful old place as Naboo was.

"Thanks so much, Jag." Kashan was beaming at him from across the table, as her eyes seemed to glow with her kindness and warmth for him.

"For what?" Jag asked, choking back his drink. "You payed for this stuff. I should thank you."

"For being here for me." Kashan replied, taking his hands in hers. "Not many men would do that for a lady, and not expect a roll in the sack afterwards."

Jag spit out his drink and started choking again.

"What?" he exclaimed.

"You're so cute."

"Err, thanks." Jag smiled with a blush to his cheeks. "I don't hear that alot."

"You should." Kashan whispered softly, begining to brush the skin on the back of his hands. "You are cute, Jagged Fel. Really cute." She purred softly, before leaning toward him for something more.

Their lips met and Jag snapped his head back at the feel of her. Guilt ripped through his entire body as he realized what had just happened between him and Kashan. Also he became aware of the fact that he was still allowing her to hold his hands.

Kashan was a very attractive young woman, and not the woman he loved, Jag reminded himself, as he drew back his hands too.
    He had no business reacting to her advances like this. Just because he was afraid to say yes to Jaina, it was no excuse to cheat on her with the first woman who comes along.

"Kashan, I'm involved with Jaina Solo." Jag began. "I'm in love with her, and we might be getting married sometime soon. I don't have time for affairs. I'm not that kind of guy."

"Where is Jaina now?" Kashan asked softly. "I don't see her anywhere."

"I-" Jag began again, but was cut silent again by those soft lips that he couldn't resist so easily this time. "I don't know." He admitted.

"Then don't care." Kashan whispered, before kissing Jag with all the passion that lived within her very being.

As Jag lost himself to the feelings that Kashan was bringing to life inside of him, he did not see someone watching them from the mess hall exit, who turned on their heels, and fled as fast as their legs would carry them out the doors.

6. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Chapter 2:

Broken and Shattered.

Jag was kissing another woman.
    The tears filled her dark colored eyes, and Jaina ran wildly from the mess hall, as fast as her legs would carry her out the exit doors. She then turned down one corridor, only to crash into a pair of strong arms, and a solid, strong chest.
    Jaina looked up to see the warm eyes of Kyp Durron staring down at her. They were filled with their concern, and Kyp asked what was making her so upset.

What was she to reply? The man I love decided to make out with the first beautiful woman that comes in his path that isn't me? All because he was afraid of one simple question. Jaina damned herself again for ever asking Jag that question. If she hadn't this wouldn't be happening right now. She was certain of it.

"Jag," Jaina gasped, fighting to breath. "He's with Kashan, in the mess hall. They're kissing."

"What?" Kyp gasped, clearly outraged. "Wait until I get a-"

"No," Jaina cried helplessly, and tossed herself into those warm and strong arms. "Please don't leave me alone, Kyp. Please stay with me." Jaina sobbed.

"I will." Kyp vowed softly. "I'd do anything for you, Jaina," Kyp finished, before wrapping his arms around her in an embrace.

"Jaina!"

"Get away from her, Fel." Kyp glared darkly at the younger man. "You've hurt her more than enough all ready. I'll take her home. Not you!"

"Jaina, please-" Jag pleaded.

"No." She sobbed.

"Come on, Jaina." Kyp urged. "I'll get you home."

Jag then stood by helplessly, as he watched the woman that he did know he loved, walk out of the corridor with another man. And not just any other man. It was Kyp Durron. The only other man besides himself that was in love with Jaina Solo.

7. goldbubbly Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_shocked] omg, i need more soon! [face_shocked]
  8. Jedi_OrganaSolo Jedi Padawan

Thanks. :)

New post coming shortly. :)

Sara ;)
  9. Jedi_OrganaSolo Jedi Padawan

Jaina, deeply lost in tears over the betrayl of the one she believed to be her true love, gladly allowed Kyp Durron to take her home. She leaned against him for support as she walked along. It seemed to take hours before she was able to get Jag's desperate pleas out of her mind.

He did sound like he was sorry....but he hurt me...I can't stand that he would kiss someone else instead of wanting to marry me. How could you do this to me, Jag? How could you hurt me so easily just because I asked you one simple question? I hate you! I hate you for making me feel this way!

Kyp guided her over to the sofa that was in the center of the room, and gentally sat her down. He sat down beside her, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and lightly kissed the top of her head.

"He doesn't know what he has," Kyp whispered, as she sobbed against him. "Don't let this fill you with hate. He's not worth the grief. He obviously doesn't love you like you thought. If you asked me to marry you, I would have said yes without a second thought."

Jaina began to chuckle. "You don't have to be that nice, Kyp. We'd make a terrible couple. We'd fight all the time over the Force. We'd never agree on anything. You wouldn't want to marry me, Durron."

"Your parents are as different as night and day, Jaina, and they're still together after all these years," Kyp defended himself softly. "Your father is nearly ten years older than your mother. Age doesn't matter as long as you have love."

"What are you saying, Kyp?" Jaina replied, concerned by the serious tone of his voice. "We're not my parents, you know. We're not in love. They are in love as any couple would ever be. Just like I loved-him."

"Back to Fel again." Kyp muttered. "Can't you finally see that he's all wrong for you? He'll only hurt you worse next time. Let him go, Jaina." Kyp urged.

"I can't." Jaina whispered. "I have to know why he'd do this to us. We were in love, Kyp. I know we were in love. I can't just walk away because of one mistake."

"You're more forgiving then me, Solo." Kyp replied, then said. "You deserve better than him."

"Maybe." Jaina admitted. "But we'll soon see."

She moved toward the doors.

"Where are you going?"

"To get my boyfriend back."

TBC :D
  10. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    The next post should be by tomorrow afternoon. :)
  11. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    This is really good! Keep up the great work. General Fel, eh? Admiral Antilles? Cool. They both deserve those titles.
  12. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Thanks for the reply there. ;)

A new post should be ready shortly. :)
  13. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Jaina was banging her hands on Jagged Fel's Quarters front door that was located about three miles from the center of Imperial City. After a long traffic bus ride through the city she was dying to confront him. She had to know if things were really over between them, or that Kashan was just a one time thing, and he still loved her and wanted her back.

Jaina wasn't certain what her answer would be if Jag was going to tell her yes. That he still wanted her back, and that he was sorry, and that he still loved her but just didn't know what he wanted right now. Marriage was a very big step forward in a relationship. It shouldn't be entered into lightly.

Her heart was screaming to forgive him. She loved him that deeply to surrender that much of herself. Her values. Her beliefs. All that mattered was they find their way back together.

Jaina had past boyfriends before Jag, but nothing had ever been that serious, or that deeply of an adult relationship. Jagged was her first real lover, and Jaina had dared to hope he would be the only. Them moving in together had come up in the last few months, but Jag had always avoided the subject dead on. She should have seen that he was having problems in their commitment to eachother. That he still only seen her as a girlfriend dispite how far they'd gone together in their relationship, and nothing more than a notch on his bed post that kept coming back for more.

The anger began to flood her heart as she pictured Kashan in his bed, and making love with the man that should have only been for her and no one else. Jaina could see them laughing together and talking about how stupid his girlfriend must really be to think she was enough woman for him.

The anger began to twist itself and grow and deepen. The front doors then ripped off their place on the wall and blew inward into the quarters. Jaina stalked over the broken doors and into the rooms where she and Jag had shared so much over the years. Where they had shared so much trust, friendship, and understanding. He had been her soul mate. Her bonded mate. The one that you were supposed to be with forever.

The laughter was coming from the back bedroom. It was her. She was actually here with him. The new lovers sounded as happy and carefree as she and Jag had once been. The sounds of that new love tore into Jaina's very being, as she was finally and bitterly forced to see the truth.

Jagged Fel had moved on.

TBC
  14. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    WHAT???!!! I'm gonna kill him! I swear, I'm gonna kill him! How could he?! I'll kill him right now! *takes out her yellow duesl phased lightsaber* How could he do this to Jaina, and me? They're meant to be together but he just has to go and screw some other girl. I'm gonna kill him. Wait. I'll let him have one more post that explains what happened and if it's not to my satisfaction he will die, a very painful death. How could he do this? AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! *takes a deep breath* I think I'm going to be okay as long as he explains himself, soon.
  15. lordmaul13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Before Jaina could explain farther, Jag was gone.

What a [expletive]head! Not to mention a dumb[expletive].

"I-" Jag began again, but was cut silent again by those soft lips that he couldn't resist so easily this time. "I don't know." He admitted.

"Then don't care." Kashan whispered, before kissing Jag with all the passion that lived within her very being.

Grrrrrr. Jag you idiot. Kashan you [insert derogatory term for very loose woman here].

"Where are you going?"

"To get my boyfriend back."

Fel, you'd better not be an idiot this time.

The laughter was coming from the back bedroom. It was her. She was actually here with him.

Somebody hold me back.

Oh, great story so far!

lordmaul13
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.