main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Saga - PT Saga - Legends The Story Continues...(A FanFic, alternate history)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedi1871, Jul 20, 2018.

1. jedi1871

jedi1871 Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2018
    Title: The Story Continues

Author: jedi1871

Era: starts 23 BBY, year before Attack of the Clones, continues on after, TBD

Summary: Darra survived Korriban and is hunted by a Sith

*Note, This is inspired by and is meant to be the continuation of the fanfic "Helping Me, Helping Him(a fic featuring Darra Thel-Tanis and Anakin Skywalker)" by JediSolo13. The first paragraph is the last paragraph written by JediSolo13 on May 15, 2004. I have included it for continuity purposes and ease of transition between what was written by JediSolo13 and what I have written.
    Please feel free to go read the first part written by JediSolo13 here http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...hel-tanis-and-anakin-skywalker-5-15.15618441/.
    *(Note also, in my writing Darra is 18, and survived the fight on Korriban, not 16 like originally written --> whole story moved two years)
    *(I am considering what was written by JediSolo13 to be Chapter One and 1st half of Chapter Two)
    Hope you enjoy
    jedi1871​

Then Anakin saw Obi-Wan running from behind the sith, the direction Anakin had come from to find Darra. Obi-Wan and Anakin would fight as a team. That was Anakin wanted. For Master and apprentice to fight as a team. Obi-Wan came from behind the sith and went to drive his lightsaber into the sith’s back. But the sith turned around and block Obi-Wan’s attack. It went like that for a while, Anakin and Obi-Wan both fighting him. But no matter what the sith was.... (by JediSolo13)

By jedi1871
    Inspired by and a continuation of the story Helping Me, Helping Him​

.....always one step ahead of the two of them. Anakin would attack left, Obi wan would attack right, the two of the working as a team to try to capture whoever this mysterious Sith was. The fight continued to rage on down the street and out into one of the many shopping districts, were they heard the sirens of the approaching Coruscant Security Force.

“Good” thought Anakin, “Help is finally on its way.”

As Anakin and Obi wan continued pressing the attack, and upon hearing the sirens the sith intentionally started backing toward one of the shuttle ports that was soon to be leaving. The sith jumped up on the boarding platform, every second getting closer to the departing shuttle and his escape.

“We can’t let him escape” shouted Obi wan to Anakin.

Anakin then broke off the attack and tried to get between the sith and the departing shuttle, put his efforts were too late. The sith gave one final thrust with his lightsaber, narrowly missing Obi wan and jumped into one of the departing shuttle buses just as the doors were closing.

Anakin and Obi wan stood on the platform watching their attacker get farther away every second.

“Now what master?” said Anakin.

“We should go check on Darra” responded Obi wan.

Moments later, just as they were about to turn around, they heard the footsteps of the approaching Coruscant Security Force on the duracrete boarding platform.

“Cease hostilities at once” said one the guards

Anakin and Obi Wan turned around to face the guards, belting their lightsabers in the process. Then commander Piefke stepped forward and said

“So sorry that we could not get here in time to help you Master Kenobi”

He then reach down to his comlink and activating it he said.

“Business Bravo 23 to Base, suspect has escaped on shuttle 77531”

The reply came in from Base “shuttle 77531 is en-route to spaceport 23 north, wing B”

“Catch you later Master Kenobi, we’ll take it from here” said Commander Piefke. He then turned to the other security officers there and said

“Men, Move out! We have a shuttle to catch.”

The two jedi left the boarding platform and made their way back to where they had left Darra, drawing more than a few glances from the people who just minutes before had been onlookers to the fight.

“I’m going to call Master Soara and tell here to bring a speeder” said Obi wan as they rounded the corner to the street the fight had started on. They found Darra still sitting against the wall under the overhang where Anakin had helped her too right before the battle. By now, she had fallen unconscious due to the pain, only the wall preventing her from falling over. As Obi wan bent over to examine the wound, Darra’s master Soara Antana arrived in a speeder from the temple, and seeing Darra she jumped out and ran over. Obi wan stood up to greet her.

“What happened?” asked Master Soara

She was shot, and then Obi wan and I fought the attacker, but he escaped.” said Anakin.

“We are pretty sure that it was a Sith" added Obi wan.

Soara bent down and examined the wound, a look of concern spreading across her face.

“This doesn’t look good,” said Soara. “This is the third time she has been shot in this leg.”

“And she had only recently finished recovering from her injury on Korriban.” she continued. Obi wan picked up Darra and carefully put her in the back of the speeder so Soara could begin care immediately. Anakin jumped in the front seat as Obi wan walked around to the driver’s seat.

“Pass me the med kit.” said Soara. Anakin passed it back to her as Obi wan started the speeder.

On the way back to the Jedi Temple, a message came in on Obi wan’s comlink, it was commander Piefke,

“We followed the skybus to the spaceport, but we couldn’t find the attacker. After checking the holocam recordings and recent ship departures list, we have found that he has left the planet on a private ship with no stated destination.”

“What now Master?” said Anakin. “He has escaped us and could come back and attack again at any time.

“Focus on the task at hand.” said Obi wan. “Right now the most important thing is getting Darra to the Temple Med Center.”

Anakin heard Master Soara talking on her comlink in back and looked back over his shoulder.

“She’ll be fine.” said Soara. “I called ahead to the temple, and arranged for a med team to be waiting for us.” She turned to Obi wan and asked

“How much farther?”

“Five minutes.” responded Obi wan.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018