main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Story you KNEW was coming! (No not another ridiculously short one)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth_Servo, Mar 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Servo

Darth_Servo Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 10, 1999
    http://www.geocities.com/darth_servo/servo.jpg
    So far we've seen stories involving OT characters, prequel characters, made-up characters, and characters coming from different movies/stories/ect. But, we've missed out on the greatest chance yet. A story involving us, the JC! Other writers will hopefully soon be helping me add in new members from here and what not but for now, I'm solo. Being solo, for now I'll be using people who've I've seen throught my stay. It'll mostly include members from Communities as that's where people are most often themselves. If you want to get an idea for the 'characters' in my story, go visit Communities. The characters are based loosely on each member. I.E. the admins will be the Jedi Council in this story with jasman as the Yoda type. Since I'm the one writing and feel I have the best grasp on my character over any other, I'll be one of the central characters.
    The main story involves I Failed To Make It Legal (though in the story he's going by I Will Make It Legal) and his attempt to take over the galaxy. Chyren The padlock saber weilding Jedi Master is his main nemisis. shine is a highly intelligent droid and Legal's right hand man. shine seduces a young queen (Queen Sweetie) and uses his influence to take over her kingdom. Go-Mer-Tonic will be around to defend The Lucas (the Force) and will quote at least one person during the story. Other people to look for will be Big Bad Yoda Daddy, Jedi_Hood, epic, Mr. K, Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand, Leila, Amazing Admiral Ackbar, and DarthNut. I'll give you a short taste of what's to come for now .

The twin suns of Tatooine shone down on the parched dwellings of Mos Eisley. Today was a particularly busy day for the spaceport. In the skies above the bustling city freighters, shuttles, and personal craft swarmed about like gargantuan insects. In the streets and alleys beings of all shapes and sizes strolled about unconcerned with the double suns that scorched the landscape. The cantinas that Mos Eisley were famous for were especially packed today. A busy day for a spaceport was nothing unusual. But lately things have been too busy, too frequently. Something was amis.
    This 'something' is what Darth_Servo and Big Bad Yoda Daddy were sent here by the Jedi Council for. Both were Jedi, the former the Master, the latter, his apprentice. Both disguised as simple farm hands. Darth_Servo and big Bad Yoda Daddy sat in a small table near the middle of the cantina, Chalmun's Cantina. Darth_Servo nursed a small glass of ale, a particularly strong concoction called 'Yukon Jack'. Big Bad Yoda Daddy sat head down, hands folded. He was obviously bored.
    "Master, do you think that the Council over reacted? We have been here for three hours and I've not sensed any danger at all!"
    Darth_Servo chuckled in response and said, "You sense no danger while in a Mos Eisley Cantina? You must be broken!"
    Big Bad yoda Daddy looked indignant for a bit, "Master, how can I be broken? I'm not a droid! I'm a swinging green muppet!"
    "Yes, of course, Padawan," Darth_Servo answered. He took a drink of his 'Yukon' and continued, "What I mean is that there is always danger in a place such as this. Your failure to sense any means you do not have enough control over The Lucas. Concentrate, then try again."
    Big Bad Yoda Daddy nodded his head then closed his eyes, reaching out with The Lucas. Without warning, his eyes flew open and grew wide with fear. "Master!" he whispered excitedly.
    "What is it?"
    "Danger!"
    Darth_Servo looked around for the source of it. Failing to find it, he asked Big Bad Yoda Daddy, "Where?"
    "Down there!" Big Bad Yoda Daddy answered, pointing underneath the table.
    Cautiously, Darth_Servo scooted his chair back and looked beneath the table. After a few seconds he raised his head back up. He had a look of disappointment on his face. "Padawan,"
    "Yes, Master?"
    "Would you like to see your danger?"
    Big Bad yoda Daddy considered this thought for a moment then nodded. Darth_Servo then reached under the table. When he came back up he ha

2. I Failed To Make It Legal

I Failed To Make It Legal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
  3. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    Trust me Legal. You'll be in it! Oh yes. You will be in it!

4. King Adrock

King Adrock Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2000
    Hey! Put me in as a bad guy since a lot of people here don't like me anyways. Do whatever you want with me. Even kill me off if you want!!

5. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    Np Kingy. I'm thinking you'll be a king of some sorts.

6. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    you need a tellesto sceen...
    but so far it looks great!!!!

7. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    I'm waiting for some word from Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand. If I don't hear from her soon, I'll just pick it up oin my own for the next leg I just need to know who I want the hooded figures to be!
    Hmmmmmmm Tellesto I don't know you. Where do you usually post at? You won't be in for a while since I need to do a bit of research on you But yeah, you can be in it!

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    your idea sounds cool. That's a good point. Why didn't someone think of something cool like thata before? Well it is a good thing you did.

9. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    hey servo!
    I useually post a little everywhere.
    in the old fan fic section I had a rather nice 7 samurai star wars retake that never got off the ground...
    its called star wars retake on the 7 samurai.
    thats one...
    then I post alot in the HoJo stories.
    and also I post a good amount in the comunity section, in fact you replyed to my best visual moment topic.
    so theirs a few.
    sorry for the unefecincy of my reply.

10. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    Yup! That'd be me! K. Expect to see yourself a little later on in the story

11. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    It didn't take long for Darth_Servo to return. When he did he was wearing a back-pack of sorts. During the time he was gone, Big Bad Yoda Daddy had finished off the 'Yukon'. "Where did you go, Master?" Big Bad Yoda Daddy asked.
    "To get these," Darth_Servo said.
    He opened the back-pack just enough so that Big bad Yoda Daddy could peer inside. What he saw were two indiscreet brown cloaks. "What are those for?"
    A grin split Darth_Servo's lips ever so slightly, "A disguise," he said, closing the back-pack again, "Are our two friends still at the table?"
    Big Bad Yoda Daddy nodded. Indeed they were, and from the size of the drinks they had ordered, it didn't appear like they were going to be leaving anytime soon. Good. "Follow me, padawan," Darth_Servo ordered as he placed a few Tatooinian truguts on the table. The truguts were immediately picked up by a service droid.
    "Where are we-"
    "Follow me," Darth_Servo repeated.
    Big Bad Yoda Daddy got up from the table. Both Jedi exited the cantina. The light from the twin suns was so bright it made Big Bad Yoda Daddy reel from the intensity. Darth_Servo barely flinched. The dusty avenues were as crowded as they had been when they had first entered the cantina. Keeping an eye on the entrance, Darth_Servo led Big Bad Yoda Daddy across the street to a relatively deserted alley. The only beings there were a few creatures swathed in dusty robes and they were either sleeping or dead. Big Bad Yoda Daddy couldn't tell. Either way, they weren't looking which worked to Darth_Servo's advantage. He did not feel the urge to arouse suspicion.
    Still keeping an eye on the cantina entrance, Darth_Servo again opened the back-pack and pulled out the bland, hooded brown robes. He handed one to Big Bad Yoda Daddy. "Put this on," he told his Padawan.
    Big Bad Yoda Daddy complied and slid easily into the garment. Darth_Servo then told Big Bad Yoda Daddy to keep watch on the cantina entrance while he put his own robe on. When he was through, they both pulled up their hoods and headed back into the cantina, leaving the back-pack in the alley. "Master, pardon me for objecting," Big Bad Yoda Daddy said, "but doesn't this seem a bit suspicious?"
    "What do you mean?"
    Big Bad Yoda Daddy continued, "Well, what would it look like? Two farm hands leave the cantina. Seconds later, two hooded figures enter in their place."
    "Not at all," Darth_Servo explained, "To any who might actually have been watching us they would have seen me showing something to you. They would have noted that you looked interested in the contents. They would next of seen us talking briefly then getting up and leaving. To them, I could have shown you anything. They will have excused it as me showing you some spice I acquired from a companion and us rushing off to use it.
    In their place they will see two city dwellers coming in to escape the heat."
    Big Bad Yoda Daddy wasn't nearly as confident as his master. "I hope this works..." he muttered under his breath as they once again entered the cantina.
    This time, the pair took a booth that was right behind the two hooded figures they had seen earlier. They sat on opposite sides so that Big Bad Yoda Daddy had his back to the hooded characters and that Darth_Servo could easily keep an eye on them without looking suspectable. The sense of danger permeated the air. Big Bad Yoda Daddy gave a look to Darth_Servo that seemed to say, do you sense that? In response, Darth_Servo nodded absent-mindedly and pretended to take an acute interest in the grime on the table. The Jedi could hear the hoded figures mumbling about something, but couldn't quite make out what. Big Bad Yoda Daddy strained harder but all he could hear was something about legalities.
    Just as he thought he was begining to make out something intelligble a surely looking man in desperate need of a shower approached the table. "What do you want?" He asked in a voiced that seem to be composed of rust and oil.
    Darth_Servo, while still keeping his head down so that his hood masked his face said in a deep, ba

12. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
    just add a dash o' Loka, and it'll be perfect!

13. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    Sure thing Loka. Where do you usually post so I can do reference? Basically, anyone who asks will be in the story somehow. My basic story is made so that everyone can be included. You'll come later, and may not be a main character, but you will be included. If you don't think I know you that well, give me an idea where you usually post so I can get an idea of your character. Also, be sure to drop by Communitie once in a while so you'll know where I'm digging up most of this stuff

14. I Failed To Make It Legal

I Failed To Make It Legal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    Dude stop adding everyone who asks to be in. Restrict it to cool people and/or anyone who will make out with me.

15. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    Legal, you are going to love what I do with your character!

16. Leila

Leila Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 1999
  17. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    Thanks Leila!
    More to come tonight!

[This message has been edited by Darth_Servo (edited 03-23-2000).]

18. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Hey dude, I'm here! Feel free to stick me in.

Do you want us to contribute anything to the story?

19. Darth_Servo

Nov 10, 1999
    All ya need to contribute is answers to any questions I may ask. And you were always doomed to be in it Hood! And no, you're not those hooded characters! Anyway, moving on. . .

Darth_Servo and Big Bad Yoda Daddy picked themselves up off of the dusty alley road. Darth_Servo stared helplessly down the artificial canyon. The Hoods were long gone. Although it was a loss to be sure, there really was no use crying over spilt milk.
    Below him, the being who had timed it's leap out of the doorway so well stood up, it's blaster still lying in the dust. Darth_Servo was expecting to see a gruff and battle worn warrior, but to his surprise, he came face to face with a beutiful young lady. She had tawny brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, blue eyes, and, at the moment anyway, a dusty face that wore a very peturbed expression. All this was placed on top of a slight, petit, but strong body that was covered in a snug fitting, black jumpsuit. She couldn't of been any more than 26 years old. Darth_Servo was impressed, though he showed no signs. Big Bad Yoda Daddy, was about ready to conk her on the head with his lightsaber hilt. . . but something stopped him. This girl. . . she was not to be underestimated. She was very pretty, but one look at her told you that she was more than appearances showed.
    As for her voice, well, it matched her form completely. "Well," she said, her voice saturated with annoyance, "I do hope you're proud of yourselves!"
    Although Darth_Servo kept his voice even, something about it commanded authority, "Young lady, we should ask the same thing of you. By leaping out like that you have caused that collision. May we ask what exactly you were planning to do?"
    The girl gave Darth_Servo a cold hard stare, "No, you may not!" She turned, picked up her fallen blaster, reholstered it, and headed towards the direction that the Hoods had gone.
    Darth_Servo followed her, and still keeping his voice non-chalant said, "I'm afraid that you interfered with the business of the Republic, and therefore we must kindly ask you to supply an explaination."
    This stopped the girl in her tracks. She turned and looked Darth_Servo square in the eye. He couldn't help but notice a trace of amusement on her visage. "The Republic?" She asked.
    "Yes."
    This time she let out a sarcastic chuckle of false amusement, "Since when does the Republic enlist the aide of farm hands in dusty robes?"
    Sithspawn! Darth_Servo had forgotten that he and Big Bad Yoda Daddy were still incognito! "Young lady," he continued, "We are Jedi Knights sent here by the Supreme Chancellor to investigate the mysterious activities on Tatooine."
    The girl looked Darth_Servo and Big Bad Yoda Daddy up and down. She then turned away and started again down the alley, "You sure don't look like Jedi to me."
    Unnoticed by the young lady, Darth_Servo reached under his farm tunic. In his hand was a short metallic cylinder about the length of his forearm. Darth_Servo depressed a small button on the cylinder. A brilliant green laser about a meter long hummed to life and stayed there at one end of the cylinder. This garnered the girl's attention! She spun around and saw the dusty farm hand holding the weapon of Jedi Knight fame. Her mouth hung open in awe as she took in the sight of the green blade.
    "As I was saying," Darth_Servo continued, "We are Jedi sent here to investigate recent strange activities."
    The girl tentatively approached the Knight. When she was close enough, Darth_Servo shut down his lightsaber and extended his free hand. She took his hand in greeting. "I am Darth_Servo, Jedi Knight of the Republic," He pointed back towards Big Bad Yoda Daddy, "That is Big Bad Yoda Daddy, my Padwan Learner."
    Big Bad Yoda Daddy came forward and extended his hand in greeting as well. "I'm a swingin' green muppet!"
    The girl smiled uneasily and nodded, "Uhh, charmed! Wait a minute," she said looking at Darth_Servo, "I once heard that Darth signifies one's dev

20. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    I'm still waiting for my dazzling entrance. Then we'll see this story begin to take off.

21. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Hey Darth Servo, great story!

22. Talon Squad Leader

Talon Squad Leader Former Manager star 5

Dec 22, 1999
    Funny as usual. Needs more characters, though.

23. DarthNut

DarthNut Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 1, 1999
    ooh!
    When do I get in!

DarthNut,
    the nuttiest guy around.

24. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    Well, it's finally hear, beating out Azeem's TFN theater new look!!! Ah well, he wont mind. If you don't know what it is, it's a Fan Film review site chock full of a strange yoda and shoe's. A perfect combination! I hope you enjoy the place!
    http://www.crosswinds.net/~theshoereview/ http://www.crosswinds.net/~theshoereview/

SZ

25. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    Cool stuff over there........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.